TradersAcademyClub.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 15, 2020
Vladimir Ribakov, Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 14, 2018,

I was a bit skeptical about joining the club but now I can say it was the best decision I made.

I have been trading for about nine months and since then I have been loosing money because I have been trying one strategy after another without success. I found the Traders Academy Club I think by Devine intervention and since then I cannot seem to be able to leave. I must admit that the information shared in this club is not the easiest to understand but it's the best. Once followed there will be more wins than losses. The leader of the club, Vladimir Ribakov, shares from his heart the information we need to be successful. Also the other senior traders assist other members, all 8th an effort to make us all successful. Everything shared in the club sh shared with transparency with one goal - winning at trading. I can now say without doubt that this club is th best. I have now started to see consistent wins after following the information shared in the club. Trading is not easy. The goal of Mr. Market is to take your money but with the right information you can avoid that. Trading is not a way to get rich quick but it is a way to get rich. Just do the right things and you will. Thumbs up for the Traders Academy Club and Vladimir Ribakov.

Guido Van Hootegem,
Clearwater, FL , USA,
Apr 5, 2018,

Excellent Trading Education.

I've been around the block in trading for quite some years and invested a lot of time and money in trading systems and trading education (Forex- Stock/Options-Futures). I always learned something but at the same I felt there was an important piece of the puzzle missing. Then I came across Vladimir Ribakov and his team in the "Traders Academy Club". I soon realized that Vladimir and his team are "Speaking from Experience" and everything they teach/share with their fellow traders is what they actually "DO" themselves on a daily basis in their own trading.
Vladimir Ribakov is an open book and his "Traders Academy Club" is very professional, well organized with a strong focus on 'helping" other traders to become successful. I would like to thank Vladimir and his team for everything he does to help Traders all over the world to achieve their goals. He's passionate about his work, he likes helping people and above all he's a man of integrity and that shows throughout his team and his Trading Academy Club. I very much like that.

Romania,
Mar 27, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to start making profits!

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to become a better trader! I started trading by taking some local classes and I tried to improve my trading by reading. But my performance wasn't very good and I was struggling each trading month not to end it in loss. Although I thought I knew the theory, I felt like I was missing something. Joining TAC was like a revelation for me! The support that I was receiving, the constant reminders, the daily analyses, the answers to my every question and all the extra information that I didn't knew helped me more than I ever imagined and finally started making profits!
Thank you Vladimir Ribakov & the wonderful TAC Team!
Ivan,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Mar 20, 2018,

top mentor, top club

TAC is really great club /site about Forex and provide professional support for traders.You can find here tons of materials, webinars, BUT what is for me most important : daily communication, live forecast interactive room, trends setups in pdf , chat , explanations..etc. Vlad is top mentor, and best friend in forex industry , he has so strong power, and he answer every simple question. In case more question, dont hesitate to contact me. Ivan

Ahmad,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 17, 2018,

the best place for ambitious

I joined the club longtime ago and I became a friend with many people over there .
the club has a nice community and the people over there are amazing .
I became a good friend with Vlad and he became my mentor , and you know what now I know how it is to be successful in fx , its not that easy as you think but nothing is impossible .
for people who might be interested in join the club , please if you are looking for something very easy and just a signals that you think it will make you money then you are wrong , there is nothing like that at all , this club is for learning and building a base full of knowledge , no one would do your a job , the truth is there and the truth fx is not as people saying , for e.g I will provide u with signals and you will be rich blah blah, thats all a lie , this club is the real thing , the real learning thing the real market buys and sells based on reasons that you will also learn in order to improve yourself before buy and sell blindly , if ur purpose is to make money without a passion then don't join
very simple !
if u are ambitious and u r a hard worker then its what you woant

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 8, 2018,

Practice makes it Perfect

The long story short: Vlad is the King of Cycles who, practically, cracked the nature of subject we are all here gathered about.
His is Great Teacher (Capitals letter here are not accidental) and if you decide to follow him then you have to grasp the material and practice-practice-practice.
Just to conclude & remember as simple as that:
* Practice makes it Perfect *
Good luck on your journey!

& of course:
Thank you, Vlad!
G.I.

South Africa,
Mar 2, 2018,

Traders Academy Club Review

Since embarking on my journey with TAC my trading account has increased with +106%. The exceptional educational material at TAC is endless. With a telegram chat group mixed with a wide variety of exceptional traders from around the globe, different market perceptions & ideas gets generated each day. The learning process is continuous. Vladimir Ribakov (a true market Wizard) & his clinical team provides daily webinars in which they prepare an army of traders to approach the markets strategically edged with loads of opportunities presented,explained & analyzed. The Quality of Traders Academy Club as a whole is incomparable. 100 Bucks worth every cent!

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 28, 2018,

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!
Compared to most, if not all, education and trading programs out there this one and Vladimir Ribakov's methods are very clear on how to approach, what to learn and how to get from A to Z generally and specifically. The truth is in the understanding. While this may take longer for some (especially if you're like me!), it is well worth it once digested and when the application happens. People should know what is inside:

1. Instructional Videos - more than you need, including a very simple starter course which can be digestive in small doses and repeated for emphasis, and advanced concept courses and live recordings, etc.
2. Strategies and Indicators - code snippets, great stuff, just need to download, install, and begin using it. All has comprehensive documentation.
3. Chat groups- people chatting away about specific setups, market conditions, and specific questions/problems members may have.
4. Weekly Overview - these are excellent, and actually free, just search youtube and you will find them.
5. Live Trading Room - In depth coverage of what is going on from the Weekly Overview and setups for each market session, generally. More than enough to keep one focused and apprised of market/trading conditions.

....much much more (some extras not included in the basic membership, but well worth it).

Sudbury, Canada,
Feb 25, 2018,

I'm here for the long run :)

This Team is very down to business, honest but yet fun and enjoyable. You can't get quality membership like this for 100 bucks, anywhere! You come away with way more than you paid for, that's for sure :) The strategy . The dedication .They are like Stalkers, they follow you trying to get you to succeed. They respond to you and tell you honestly what they think of your analysis of the market. Constantly trying to keep your eye focused on the big picture. Flexible , patient, strong conviction ,professional and did I mention fun .1-10 without a thought 10 yes of course. These people are my kind of people !!! Its not a company it’s family .Keep it coming guys :) With some of the profits I’ve made so far I bought the “Crystal Ball”. What do I think, bonus ! Will I buy other strategies ? Maybe . Do I need them ? No. Do I want them, of course lol.

Hawaii, USA,
Feb 25, 2018,

Surprised US is banned from membership

I only gave 2 stars because I was excited upon reading the amount of value offered by the website only to find out as I was signing up that all US citizens are not allowed into the membership.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hello,

There was a period we couldn't accept new U.S clients and therefore the doors were closed.

We recently re-opened the doors and we now accept new clients.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to see you with us

Best regards,