TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Bhoopalan,
Chennai,, India,
May 30, 2013,

I didn't subscribe to this service but wanted to. Before signing up I wanted to ask Vladimir few questions. See our conversation if you have time:

Me: Hi,

You're averaging a profit of at least 200 pips / month through the signals you provide.

With a 1:15 leverage, 200 pips net profit / month must lead atleast to 20% profit each month. Ain't I correct?

Vladimir: I will be honest with you. Your expectation can be achieved only by taking big risks.

Therefore i wouldnt recommend you to subsribe as i dont think my style will be correct for your expectations

------------------

The conversation didn't end there. I kept asking him questions. (Even before subscribing and he already knew I'm not a potential client). He replied to all my questions politely with patience. Good professionalism.

If I invest a big money, I'll look nowhere else than Vlad.
May 22, 2013,

Hi again,

Wes, I forgot to add few things (sorry, just returned from London and was very sick)

You are absolutely right, not the service and not myself are perfect. No one really does. Right?

My goal is just to make profits to my followers, and we do that. You can approve. The style we do that might not be loved, but the results are good anyway, at least in my view :)

I am always looking to improve, as a trader and of course as a person. I learn a lot from everyone in my club and I do all to make sure we are growing together and improving all the time.

That's why we are preparing some very good features to our member's area which will be launched very soon.

Once again, thank you very much for your review which is very appreciated and respected.

best regards

Vladimir

May 21, 2013,

Hi All,

This is my reply to Wes, from Vancouver:

Hi Wes,

First of all, thank you for sharing honest review. I respect each of honest reviews even if that not what I would like to hear. As long as people say true, I welcome the feedback.

Regards what you've said, I won't challenge nothing. I didn't check the exact amount of pips and I don't think anyone really cares, the fact is that since we launched we did fairly well and everything is really recorded as you said too.

Regards the investor's style, I NEVER claimed it's good style, or that it matches everyone. Exactly the opposite. I encourage everyone to learn this style of trading in the recorded webinars in our media library before dealing with that. The current situation is: we started with 5K and this account is now over 8K with running -2.5K of the trades, some are hedged. That's as you know, are long term trades, which could mean a month or a year. I can't predict that. On the new live account started with 3K we are now 2% profit in pretty short period.

This style is very unique, it comes with MANY advantages and of course some disadvantages. I will never claim it's the best style, but I will always admit I do that for living for years now.

Regards support team I have to disagree and not because I have to protect them but only because I want to explain how we work. They know to answer all basics. If there is a Q they don't know, they forward that to supervisor, which then can forward to tech team or to me if it's regards trading. So full reply can take time. Yes sometimes the reply might look like not the one you looked for, but then we correct. the bottom line, we ALWAYS provide with full reply and solution. If anything, I am available for everyone by Skype or email ready to assist.

Regards the copiers, well, there is no real "hands of" solution. When the "google car" will be ready and drive automatically we will still sit there to guarantee all works as it has to. Same here, copier are working fine (except tradency, I agree) but still it's recommended to make sure all goes as it has to.

Summary - Wes, you wrote honestly and I reply honestly. I never lie to anyone, as you know, and I am ready to talk with everyone, as you know. Our results are pretty good, since we've launched. and yes, I always encourage to trade conservative. For me. making 50-100% per year, with all sources of signals, it's pretty good and I am proud of that.

I will never ask anyone to love or to agree with my style of trading. That's how I make it.

So thanks for sharing your opinion about us, I hope you will always love us and be pleased with results.

Wes,
Vancouver, Canada,
May 14, 2013,

Hi Again. This is an update to my Oct 18, 2012 review.
Sorry my last post was one massive paragraph.

I have a much deeper understanding of Vlad's trading system as I have been using it since Sept. 2012.

Overall his service is profitable but not perfect.

Unfortunately I am downgrading his service to GOOD instead of excellent for a few key reasons.

Here is a summary of key points I have learned.

1. I use his regular signal service of FX pairs only (no indices or commodities and not investor style, live trading room, or guest trader signals). This costs me about $100. USD for signal trade automation. If you want to execute the signals yourself you can get it for $80. I think. There is also a VIP service for $127. but that is for hardcore traders who want to participate in live trading room and learn his trading style to trade themselves. I have no time to trade (and burnt out from many years of trying) and just want automation!!!! (yes I am lazy and greedy:)

2. Yes I love the service. It works and it makes a lot of pips per month. My calculations show he has averaged over 200 pips every month since he started the service in June 2011. I documented and analyzed every single trade he reports on his website.

3. I only trade his regular service because I did not see the same high quality results from his other signals. All of the trades I have taken since Sep. 2012 have been documented accurately on his website EXCEPT he organizes his results page by ENTRY date not exit date. So you have to backtrack to find a trade that has eventually been liquidated.

4. Beware of trading with too much RISK. Even though his profits are extremely consistent I made a big mistake. I started with a $2000.USD account with ThinkForex using an auto-trading platform called "MIRROR TRADER" which totally automates the copying and trading from Vlad's signals to my account.

- Because of growing confidence in his consistent results I went from risking 1 mini lot (10,000) per $1000. of account balance to 1 mini lot per $500-$750 of account balance. Then I learned a hard lesson about his trading style:

-Vlad doesn't always exit his losing trades - he hangs on to some of them. He doesn't do it often but when I traded with higher risk I got stung with the EURGBP pairs. He opened 2 positions and they went against me until my broker liquidated both positions which wiped out my account.

-I thought I should quit trading for a while and re-evaluate but I added another $2000. dollars and kept going with faith he would make it all back. Which he did!!!!

- as of this date (May 14, 2013) Vlad is currently holding 4 long term trades. The oldest is the EURAUD going back to Aug 29, 2012 which is down about 600 pips currently. My last calculation (several weeks ago) showed he was down about 1280 pips total on all 4 positions. I was hit by some of them even though one of them eventually turned around for a profit.

- so you better be trading with low risk as you could be holding some positions for a long time. The only upside to this is that he continues to trade the same currency pair many times if there are more opportunities for it. Over the long run his long term profits far out weigh the long term paper losses. Even though my account got wiped out from too much risk my account has made 1109 pips since Sep 2012. That really is a dream come true as I have been trading since 2000 with no long term success with any system. They make money for a while but then slowly bleed to death in the end.

5. His Investor style signals (I receive these signals but don't use these) are meant to be long term even though many positions are exited within one to several days. He states that long term trades should be used with a SWAP FREE account as the overnight swap fee can get fairly high over time and negate any benefits.

- I analyzed most of his investor style trades and since Jan 2012 he has made over 42,000 pips ($2298 with mostly micro lots according to his records) HOWEVER, his long running open trades (35 total trades) that have gone against him are now -216,000 pips. (these include commodities and indexes) It seems like a lot to be down but he only trades micro-lots ($1000. lot sizes) so his dollar value is actually only $2,290 in profit according to his records. So after over a year he is only at break even if my calculations are accurate.

- 28 of these trades are JPY denominated pairs!!! For some reason he has built institutional style (very many) positions in these pairs. (-27,778 pips lost) Half of them appear to be hedge positions of which some are showing several hundred pips profit each (4,625 pips profit)

- I don't know where I can get a swap free account so I will stay away from these signals for now.

6. TRADENCY sucks!!! This is the 3rd party mirroring company that many brokers use to automate trades from signal service providers into client accounts. I LOVE their we based trading platform as it allows configuring of trade rules for every single fx pair. But Vlad no longer promotes using them as they have missed signals at an accelerating rate until none were copied.

- It also took 3 weeks for Tradency to get Vlad's signals setup when I opened a second account with AVAFX (Vlad's current broker).

- so I had to switch to 4x Solutions trade replication solution which costs me an additional $35. per month. Tradency's Mirror Trader was no extra cost. The problem with 4x Solutions web based replication platform is it's so stripped down with only 1 risk setting for all the signals.

- With 4xSolutions interface you can't control which pairs to trade or set different risk for each pair. The EURGBP requires 1/3 less risk than the rest of the because its pip value is so high. That's what blew out my account originally.

- so far the 4xSolutions trade replicator has been flawless in catching and trading all of Vlad's signals. It also shows a history of all the signals that Vlad has generated and their status. This is where I obtained all previous stats for his trading.

7. Vlad's support staff disappoint me. There is either a language barrier or they are too rushed to care about carefully reading emails and responding accurately. I don't wish to paste the many emails I have had with them but I wish they were better. They're poor responses have frustrated me and actually prevented me from buying other Vlad trading systems because they never answer all the questions I have.

SUMMARY: Even though I wanted a completely automated solution with a successful trading system this experience has been far from hands free.

-I have traded many systems with many platforms and many brokers over many years, so navigating all the technical and communication challenges wasn't too bad for me.

-I have also been studying the markets and technical analysis since the early 90's when there were no trading platforms or internet. (It's a bit tragic it has taken this long for technology to catch up so I can make trading money)

- so I have no idea how a newbie can possibly manage all this without tearing their hair out. There are so many scammers and low quality services that require so much trouble-shooting that I don't think I would be able to endure it all. So best of luck to all.

That is enough for now. Sorry Vlad. I tried to be accurate. You will probably respond and tell me my calculations for the investor style signals are way off. You may be right but to be fair I didn't know what your trading strategy was going to be and it was never stated anywhere that you would be holding long term losing positions.

Anyway, I still love the service and I expect the signal success rate to continue. I may post another update in the future. I hope this has been helpful.
Cheers.

2012-10-18 5Star
Review: I have been using the signal service for less than a month and I can't be happier with the results. I did a lot of research on this guy and his website. He has his signals results posted on the website for public viewing and its very impressive even with a few 500 pip draw down periods - he averages about 200 pips a month. I originally emailed them a few questions about the service. They responded fairly quickly and answered the questions quite well. It took about 30 emails to be satisfied enough to give it a try. I had to change brokers because my Canadian broker doesn't handle the "Tradency" mirroring platform. There seems to be only 5 brokers that can handle the mirroring and they did tell me which ones. So I started a $2000. account with ThinkForex in New Zealand (so far so good). Vladimir has several types of signals that you get but not all can be mirrored. Based on past performance I decided to just use his personal signals only and not the guest trader or the other live room account where members can submit trades. The website has a lot of good info. I have been trading since 2000 but I only traded daily trends with limited success because of my time zone and the fact I need to sleep! He has a lot of video webinars archived on his site that I have watched. The website is very easy to understand so I can't see how people can make complaints about the service or info unless they did too little research or have unreasonable expectations. So far the account is very profitable in 3 weeks it is up $750. based on trading 2 mini lots per currency pair. His alerts are also emailed so I can see what he is doing. He uses a divergence based system which is quite sophisticated. I would love to try his LST automated trading software but I am too lazy now and am very curious to see how my account does into the future. Because he uses divergence trading it is possible for an extended market to happen and trend way beyond normal expectations. This is why he has several large draw down periods in the past. According to his stats his max trade loss was 200 pips. It has only happened a handful of times. I took all his past trading records and put them into a spreadsheet then plugged all the calculations in to see how a funded account with different amounts of leverage would perform. It seemed to survive the draw downs quite well depending on how aggressive the leverage was and keeping the # of lots adjusted to account size. I am conservatively only allowing 1 mini lot per $1000. in the account. This should survive his maximum drawdown of 500 pips and only deplete the account by $50% or so. According to his video webinars his signals are a medium aggressive strategy. I have had only about 5 or so trades a week but they average about 30 pips. He holds positions anywhere from a few hours to a week depending on his outlook and how the market is developing. His signal service is 100. per month for his jr. package which is OK for me right now. For another 50. per month you can access his live webinars and trading room and chat with him real time. The signal service subscription is managed through Clickbank. I have had a problem with them in the past when I cancelled a different signal service but it was eventually straightened out and I received my full refund. Although this review sounds biased, I am just a trader trying to make a buck. I have been doing this a long time and am amazed at how much better the technology & trading knowledge and services has come. I hopefully can submit another review of this service in a year or so

PANAGIOTIS KALOFOLIAS,
ATHENS, Greece,
Apr 9, 2013,

I wont tell many things here as i agree with the most of the guys here about how correct is Vlad with his methology,how ethical person he is and so on..As far as myself is concerned is, that since i joined to his website my account is profitable month by month..The knowledge i gained from this person is being translated in one word.AMAZING!And also im a person who tried in the past many dozens of systems from some vendors ,i followed many of them and in the end i was totally dissapointed with all of them as i was losing almost every day and the most important they didnt offered me anything useful.In fact i was ready to abandon forex trading for good till i met him..Also i had the honor to met him in one of his live seminars he is doing wordwide every year.I really havent any words to express how genuine is this person..He is really loves what he is doing and most of all he loves to mentoring and teaching the others to become profitable traders..I believe so in him that i decided he mentoring me personally so to become a full time trader and therefore be able to support my family and its expenses..

2013-01-29 5 Stars I just want to totally disagree with Oupsla as in this site the owner named Vladimir Ribakov put all his mind and efforts to build an exceptional, ,unique in its kind and a very serious mentoring and forex signals site..I have joined to it since its beginning and i must say my level as a trader has been improved more than i could ever imagine..
Under his quidance i make hundred of pips every single month without exceptions..And for his trade copier although i dont use it every ventor has its own rules and how it must supposed to be used..Therefore everyone has to adapt ,,besides no one is obliged to use it but again you can enjoy the hudreds of pips being earned each month..

Apr 8, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one (again and again):

Ad I told you before, you just don't know what to blame me for, right? At beginning you blame me for loss. Then I proved you that there was no loss, but profit, and update was sent, you started to blame me for my trading style... You just don't know what to do more right? What will be your next blame? Did I ever convinced you to love or accept my trading style? But why you lie about losses when they NEVER happened?

You ignored my questions to you again and again, because you know you are wrong.

I don't have time to prove you again and again my trades. For everyone who reads all the weird conversation between me and you it's clear who tells the truth here. I got more than 20 people contacted me by Skype already telling me :"Vladimir, why you waste time on this guy? You proved he lied and you prove to everyone that you are here to stand behind your word".

As I said, everyone is free to read the full conversation between me and this guy with his nickname and decide who is telling truth and decide whatever you want. I am free to answer any question to everyone who wants to ask me directly by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (with the cats photo) and by email: Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Disillusioned_one, what's your real name? why you stand behind nickname? Why you never answer me or contact me directly? What you afraid of?

I invited you to check about me in Amazon (good proof enough who I am?) and to come to my seminar (ticket on me).

What will be your next claim?

Anyway, everyone could now feel free to see the full (and completely redundant) conversation between me and this guy here, and see how I proved EVERY claim of him being wrong and how he changed his complains again and again just to waste more of my time.

I am free to contact for everyone who wants.

disillusioned_one,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2013,

I have shown enough to warn anyone foolish enough to deal with this guy.

Like I said, don't trust people who use screencasts rather than myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account. Anyone with a computer can create these.

You will also notice that Vlad's trades also has 2 trades open from August 2012. Note these are not "investor trades" but "Vlad's trades". You'll never know if this guy will keep increasing your stops to hundreds or thousands of pips and keep them open 6 months or a year or whatever.

At least you know now he has publicly admitted it here. Forewarned is forearmed.

2013-04-03 No RatingIs something wrong with you? The trade you keep showing as proof at http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o is a completely different trade which shows an entry price of 0.8810. What the hell has that got to do with anything I am talking about?

Bottom line is Vlad says:

1. That he tradecopier must have missed the 2nd increase in stop loss to 700 pips
2. That by sheer co-incidence, I did not receive the usual email about changing the s/l on the very same trade that the tradecopier missed!
3. By even more co-incidence, the trade copier also missed the increased s/l on the second trade!!!
4. And by incredible co-incidence the email was also not received on this one too!!

No wonder "Vlad" doesn't use myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account where his results cannot be tampered with.

2013-04-02 1Star What “Vlad” is saying is this:

He opened the first of the 2 trades, and increased the s/l when it went against him, which was copied ok by the trade copier. But when the price kept going against him then he increased the s/l again (to 700 pips!), but this particular change was not carried out by the copier. He offers this screenshot as proof:

He then says that the second of the 2 trades is also open, and was also missed by the trade copier, and offers this screenshot as proof: http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o

He then starts screaming about lies and so on like a maniac, presumably to cover his own lies. The second trade opened as I stated below on 25th January at 0.8522, but “Vlad’s “proof” is to show us all a trade that opened on the 11th March at 0.8810, almost 300 pips higher!

Of course the 2nd trade, if it was still open, would be shown together next to the 1st trade in the first screenshot. It isn’t.

Childish ranting and raving, backed up with “evidence” of completely different trades, on a different month at a different price! Ridiculous.

Buyer beware. At least you now know he has admitted publicly that he will increase any trade’s stop loss to at least 700 pips when he feels like it.

2013-03-31 No RatingAs stated, these were by the autotrader, and did not appear on Vlad's results page.

I have never mentioned leverage or that losses are unexpected. This is dishonest argument.

You will also note that the trade "Vlad" refers to in the post below which is a short at 0.8810, is a completely different trade to the two I am speaking about, at a completely different entry price on a different date. It is a red herring.

The FPA team should take note of this latest deception.

2013-03-19 No Rating Vlad, if that is his real name, extends the deception with a load of info on the trades listed, whilst ignoring the point, which was the 2 losing trades NOT listed.

What is more, all the trades were from Vlad's trade copier, with no user input. All recorded.

Thus, Vlad, if that is his name, is a scammer. He chose to extend the deception.

2013-03-12 Star SCAM. He lies about the results. This is from his home page. Yes I have a copy in case he changes it.

2/6/2013 GBPCHF Buy 1.4273 1.4213 1.4460 0.0000 1.4240 -33
1/29/2013 NZDUSD Sell 0.8405 0.8455 0.8345 0.0000 0.8405 0
1/29/2013 AUDUSD Sell 1.0485 1.0515 1.0435 0.0000 1.0485 0
1/28/2013 EURGBP Sell 0.8640 0.8710 0.8250 0.0000 0.8635 5
1/25/2013 EURCAD Sell 1.3650 1.4050 1.32 0.0000 1.3650 0

You will notice no losses on the 1st of February 2013. Actually, there were 2 losses (in pips) of -280 and -128. He has conveniently not included these in his results.

Consequently, you cannot trust any of the claimed results. How many other losses are not recorded?

Apr 3, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one (again) :

You just can’t get enough ha? And it is SO clear you even don’t read my messages but keep posting same claims. Just tell me, what’s your goal? You just want to be on the first line? You want to be the first message that people see? I won’t let you enjoy that, because your claims are lies. And if you decided to write a bottom line, I will summarize all once again (maybe now you will read it???)

1-You claimed again and again that I post different trade. That I post 0.8810 sell while you talk about different trade. As I already explained, the trade you talk about is 0.8373 sell, and it is running!!! You don’t believe me? I proved my account:
Then yes I updated the SL for this trade as I decided that this trade will not be short term, but long term trade. And the trade that I showed 0.8810 IS NOT another trade but an update to adjust the SL to another level. READ CAREFULLY what I write in instructions: “Equal the SL to 0.9060 for EURGBP trades”. Read the last word. What it says??? It says TRADES! Do you know what it means? It means that do it for all trades running. And yes it means to the 0.8373 trade running as well!!! Now, here is the proof for you that the trade is running exactly with the SL I asked to set: http://screencast.com/t/yjtmwcH5H
You see that??? What can be clearer than that???

2- You claimed that there was another trade that lost, a sell from 0.8522. Well at least you stopped lying about that after I proved to you that you were wrong as the trade was closed with profit!!! I case you just missed that too here are all the proofs for this trade:
Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

3-You keep ignoring for all this conversation here my simple question, did you EVER contact the copier company support team??? Did you even contact my support team??? We both know the answer and everyone who will read that knows the answer too. Instead of that you choose to blame me and my club for mistakes that most likely happened on your side. Otherwise, why would you let it go and accept a loss???

4-Then you started to blame me for my trading style. With that, I don’t have ANY problem my dear. My trading style is different from what everyone knows, I agree. I never claimed it isn’t. But my goal as I said is make money. That’s the bottom line. If you really follow me, that’s what you will get:
Signals -

Investor's style -

And fresh new source of signals, stocks & commodities:

5-Then you blame me for not being real person. And I invite you to go to amazon and see that I sell my book there: http://www.amazon.com/Profits-Unique-Convergence-Strategy-ebook/dp/B00AVZ2U0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365057604&sr=8-1&keywords=vladimir+ribakov
And more than that, come to my seminars any place in the world you choose. You will meet me face to face. Isn’t that good proof enough for you to see I am real??? You know what, just for you, ticket is free.

You choose to blame me and everyone else for your mistakes. No matter what you say here, I can prove that you are wrong. The only thing I will not waste everyone’s time is to prove about my trading style. Not everyone will agree with that and not everyone can like that. But that’s how I make profits to all my followers. And you can see all results above.
So the bottom line Disillusioned_one – please don’t waste my time and your time and everyone else time again. And stop looking who to blame for your own mistakes.
And as I said, if everyone needs to contact me directly to see I am real or to talk about anything else, that’s my skype: Vladimir.ribakov (the one with the cats)

Thank you for your time.

Apr 2, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one:

You keep ignoring my questions to you. So why you expect anyway to believe you?

Why won't you take an action and talk to me directly as I offered here lower to anyone, I have Skype Vladimir.ribakov and I have email where I can prove all you want. Why you keep hiding???

Regards your last reply, of course I will scream here! Because you never prove your empty claims. And I prove you again and again and again.

You claim that I showed a trade not from your 0.8522? Did you check my last post? That's exactly what I did. I proved you again and again that this trade was closed with profit. You missed it? Here it is again:

And what I showed from 0.8810 wasn't a proof to you about your trade, but that I updated the SL... And you scream here that I show different trade.

You even don't claim the same and keep changing your things. Would you at least decide what you try to say???

Anyway, I think anyway really can see who is lying here and who is telling the truth. If anyway needs any real proof with access to my account, you are welcome to contact me directly. I am done with trying to proof again and again to this guy here something that he even doesn't want to hear.

And if you keep changing your claims, and now blaming me for my trading style, so I simply tell everyone that my trading style means making money, I look to finish profitable. Some trades I cut with loss some trade I hold with DD, all based on my systems. Check all my results, I posted it on earlier posts. All is clear, on each of the account we did profits more then 30% of each account!

MY trading style is not as the "classical styles" but I never said it is. My goal is making money. And of you need to see my accounts, contact me directly. You can see below that students from the club shared their opinions. And that's people that do what I ask to do and not like this guy here under the nickname disillusioned_one...

So once again, you never proved your claims, while I proved you so many times that each of your claims is wrong. But you keep changing your claims and just looking how next to blame me. It's ok. At least everyone sees the reality here. Glad I had a chance to prove to all how bad your attempts to lie here really are.

For one last time - 0.8373, still working,. Proofs on previous posts or directly contact me if anyone is interested.

0.8522 was closed with profit as I proved on previous posts and even here above. It actually was 0.8510 while you claim 0.8522.... Again, you don't follow your own words...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show everyone who I am and that everything in my club is for real with real accounts proofs.

I am available for direct contact as mentioned above for everyone who is interested.

Regards.

Apr 1, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one and to the last replies here:

disillusioned_one, you keep ignoring my questions to you. Did you check with the copier you use (4Xsolutions) or with my support team what happened in your account? I guess you never did so it's easy to you to blame everyone else just not yourself.

Now listen to me carefully. On my previous reply I showed with screenshot that the trade you claim was a lose (sell from 0.8373) is still running. You can see that CLEAR in my screenshot on my previous reply.

Then you claimed there was another loss (sell from 0.8522?? it was from 0.8510 from my side!!! This trade was closed and here is a CLEAR proofs to that!!!

Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

So my dear disillusioned_one I really want to ask you, why you KEEP lying so many times????

Your claims are so empty without any proof!!! You saw that even other members from the club tell you the same!!! What you try to do? Stop lying to people that are interested in our club and trying to ruin the goals!

You also claimed that the trade from 0.8373 doesn't appear on the site, OF COURSE it doesn't!!! Because as I told you and PROVED you so many times, this trade is still running!!! This trade is working! And the trades you see are ONLY closed trades. What's not clear about that?

I hope you will check yourself first and check why there was loss on your side while in my side, as I proved you SO many times all works great and same in other clients side.

And reply for Gora, Bajwa and Bobby:

Thank you friends for your good words. I will always work hard for you and people like you that are looking to meet their goals and have successful trading. As you, I also hope that this guy with his claims will stop ruining our club's name and yes they are very few like him but they want to ruin successful place like ours because of their mistakes.

I really hope FPA moderators will remove all his empty claims and lies from their forum.

Disillusioned, STOP lying and write posts without proofs!!!!!

Best regards to all

Zbigniew,
Zielona Góra, Poland,
Mar 29, 2013,

Dera Dissiliusioned_One!!!
I'm surprised those who slander the good name of Vladimir Ribakov. You do not have any evidence that he was guilty of your loss. No one promises that all transactions will be profitable. Vladimir warns about this and about that, not to use high leverage. If you lose, it's probably because you have installed a large lever, opened the position, and when the price went against established expectations, your broker called you complete capital. Surely positions are closed automatically by your broker. I see that Vladimir personally involved in the eradication of slander which here speak. I am proud that I had the good fortune to meet him on my way. Signals using the copier, and nothing can surprise me. I am absolutely sure that your account emptied your greed. Decided to put everything on one card and this is effective. Have to blame himself and not throwing mud decent, wise man and a great teacher.

Sir Vladimir. Do not worry about the people who unload their frustration on you. Such will always be a few on the road the best and holiest man on earth. I am proud that you multiply my financial account. I do not need any other evidence. With great affection I greet you. Zbigniew from Poland

Mar 28, 2013,

Reply to Dissiliusioned_One:

You claim that these trade was closed, but that's completely not true!

Here is the trade running:

And you claim that there was no update? Here is the proof that I asked to update SL for EURGBP trades... That's the email that I sent to all clients.

So as I said, you did a mistake and before you check what was wrong and how come you lost while in my side and anyone else's side the trade is running, you are looking to blame people and to tell lies about the club. I really suggest you check yourself what was wrong in your side, and why your trade lost while mine and everyone else trade is working. Did you contact 4xsolutions to check what went wrong?

Anyway, I just hope everyone will see now that your cliam is totally empty and what you show is proof that I sent email, since then another email was sent... I prove you that my trade is working, as you can see above.

So let me ask again, why you lie to people here? You want to avoid their success because of your mistake or technical mistake?

I hope everyone sees the true now

Dissiliusioned_One,
, United Kingdom,
Mar 27, 2013,

On 22nd Jan Vlad's Trades trade copier sold EURGBP at 0.8373. The stop loss was then increased to 0.8650 and also on the 25th Jan Vlad added a second short on EURGBP at 0.8522 with the same stop loss. But these trades hit their stop loss on 1st Feb 2013.

These were both executed by the trade copier on 4xsolutions with no input from myself, of which I have kept a copy.

Here is a copy of the email that "Vlad" sent to me and to all subscribers on 25 Jan 2013:

"UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL EURGBP 0.8373

Void Time 2013-01-29 15:57:00 GMT

Instructions:

Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad

Disclaimer: These are only updates on Vladimir Ribakov's current trades
and should not be considered as financial advice or trade recommendations.
Vladimir Ribakov nor Vladimir Forex Signals can be held liable for losses incurred by
following the above updates."

Both losing trades were subsequently excluded from the list of trade results on his website.

Hence, Vlad is a scammer.

A Bajwa,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Mar 24, 2013,

I don't normally post on public forums about forex but in this case I have made an exception. The main reason for this is that I am using Vladimir's forex service and I think people should know when someone is a scammer or legit so others can benefit.

Vladimir is definitely NOT a scammer. For all of those people out there that have tried and failed at forex and are looking for someone to take over and make them into millionaires overnight WAKE UP. There is no signal service / managed account service / robot etc.. that does that!

Trading forex is tricky, you can not enter on the exact tops and bottoms of a trade over and over again. It would be like hitting a hole in one in golf every round......not possible!

With Vladimir I've have learned so many skills that I have been profitable since starting with him in November 2012.

I've read the comments on here and it's obvious why certain individuals are upset, it's because they don't follow instructions. The main problem with many traders is that they OVER LEVERAGE. 100-200 pip move in forex is nothing but its soon becomes a problem when you use high leverage.

This is already long and I just want to add some quick points so people read this in full.

1. Vladimir is NOT a scammer
2. Vladimir teaches you how to trade properly for your self
3. His trade logs are accurate within a few pips as you may experience some slight slippage from trade copier depending on your broker
4. Over leverage your account and you will not survive trading long term
5. Succesful traders will sometimes hold moves of 400-500 pips or more against them, this happens and you need sufficient capital and knowledge of leverage to trade successfully. There are ways to trade under these conditions successfuly which Vlad teaches.
6. You want to trade forex?.....Put some money together. $500 or $1000 account is pointless you will most likely blow it, save up and trade SMALL lots and build your account over time.
7. There are different trading strategies which Vlad teaches you. Some long term and some short term. they have different rules and will experience different levels of draw down, but you will come out good in the long term.

Bottom line if you want to learn how to trade forex and get the benefit of profitable signals, use this service. If you want to double your account in a month or two, go elsewhere because he won't want to deal with you.

Bobby Carmichael,
Mar 21, 2013,

Vladimir Ribakov, what a champion!
I started following Vlad about 3 years ago and soon realized that this man would take me to the next level of trading like no one else could.
I've been a member of his club for about 2 years and will always continue to be a member.
Vlad gives his everything to help traders become profitable.
he holds live webinars each weeknight/day ( depending what country you live in) to show what he is looking at trading and to answer any questions you might have. He has a skype room with all the members who want to be a part of it and is seen in there very often chatting to us.
Vlad taught me many things, what he teaches is more than just a strategy. he teaches how to be a trader! very different things.
Without vlad i would have given up my dream of trading long ago. now im making plans of not HOW to become a fulltime trader but WHEN to become a full time trader.

Now.. Dear delusional one,
I cant beleive you would say these things, people actually see this you know!, you are stopping people from reaching their goals and making dreams come true. you make me angry.

So, below is a screen cast of the trades that have come through my trade copier from vlads signals at 4xservices at the dates which you have mentioned.

So anyone who was fooled by the delusional fool, this is legit.

Bobby Carmichael.

Mar 20, 2013,

Reply to claim of Disillusioned_one -

Why won't you proof your claim? Why you keep claiming empty words?

You can see my MT4 real statement and you see all trades done there... If you claim there were losing trades, how come the statement shows exactly what the admin info shows?

Again... why won't you proof your claim? Why do you just wasting time with empty words?

I just wonder why you try to waste other people time with empty words and with no proofs?

Explain that to me please...

And if you think I am not real, why won't you come to my seminar worldwide and meet me face to face? Maybe that will prove you that I am real person?

Anyway, I just wonder what's your interest behind your words... What you try to make by that... As I said, I have and account with all my trades, exactly as they shown on the site. All is 100% clear and real. If you have anything you claim, why won't you prove too?

Vladimir

Mar 17, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one from UK:

No idea what's your real name is, so if you claim it's scam, at least prove yourself. You didn't so I will proof that the real lier here is YOU...

Here are all trades you talked about (All the info is from admin and from my account where I trade all trades):

1- EURCAD from 25 of January -

As you see with your eyes, I send cancellation to this order, and that's why results shows 0.

2- EURGBP 28 of January-

And this is exactly what you see on results.

3- AUDUSD 29 of January -

Again, trade was cancelled. No profit no loss.

4- NZDUSD 29 of January :

Trade cancelled.

5- GBPCHF 30 of January :

20 pips profit after update to close at 1.44

6- AUDNZD 1 of February:

Order was cancelled.

7- USDJPY 4 of February :

Updated to close with 60 pips profit.

8- GBPCHF 4 of February :

Trade was updated to close 20 pips profit

9- USDJPY 4 of February:

Trade was closed on entry point.

10 - GBPCHF 6 of February :

Trade closed with loss as sent by update.

Now let me clarify something. All these updates are shown to all members in the performance page inside the member's area. Each signal is confirmed, as you see in the admin.

You want more proofs?

Here you go! This is my MT4 acc. where I actually trade my trades. I trade all of them as we offer trade copier.

That's all the trades that were executed. The trades that I asked to removed, as I show on the screenshots above, are not in the MT4 as they were removed and cancelled.

So.... Disillusioned_one ...

I just wonder what makes you go and claim I lie??? Maybe you don't follow my updates and you kept trades to work? Maybe the loss was caused because of you and not me?

I have one suggestion to you and everyone who want to claim anything. CHECK your claim before you post it. You just ruin to everyone who want real good profitable service.

And personal request to FPA moderators, maybe before anyone tries to tell I am lying or even call us Scam... Maybe you should require proofs from him? Because people like this guy (Or girl, I don't know) just ruin to everyone else. I assume they did the mistakes their own, didn't follow my updates and then they blame everyone just not themselves...

If anyone has ANY question about my results, or needs proofs from my trading account on the club, contact me by Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com or by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (the photo with the cats ;) )

I just hope everyone sees the real proofs as they really are. I was shocked by such lie of the post from disillusioned_one as we are one of ONLY services and club that trade every signal we make and have proofs to all.

I hope FPA moderators will consider to remove his/her review as it ruins to everyone who looks for a honest place to trade.

Bernard Sia,
, Singapore,
Feb 13, 2013,

I subscribed to his premium service to get both coaching and signals.

Vladimir is a careful trader and waits for clear signs of entry and exits on the higher TF. His signals don't come in too often. But most of the trades are winners. They more than make up for the recurring fees.

His tutorials are excellent. Everything you should know and understand about trading is taught in great detail. He trades forex, commodities, stocks and indices. One month into forex trading and I am already profitable trading on my own. I am actually considering trading fulltime.

All those $97 EAs I bought were just useless gimmicks. A few of the signals I subscribed only managed to bring me into a drawdown.
A foundation at Babypips and mentoring by Vladimir is what gave me the knowledge and confidence. One is free, the other actually gives you a profit. What more do you want?

Russia, Russian Federation,
Feb 12, 2013,

Hello everyone,

I decided to reply for all things I read here and say my personal notes.

Mark - When you say things you have, it is really appreciated. But before you judge, you need to check the full picture, right?

So, you said -

1- Not all trades are shown on performance. That's a lie! The EURGBP trade you talk about is not shown as it is running trade. It is still working. Right? So do you expect me to share running trades in performance? Of course not. We show ONLY closed trades. And we show them all. There are no hidden trades. All is 100% true and I can prove to anyone.

2- You said the updates are not shown, and the stop loss is not shown. That's true. Why should I show my updates for the trades for none members? In the member's area - ALL is clear and 100% available for all member's.

3- Investor's style - Yes right now we are holding a running minus. That's not the first time and not the last time it happens. That's investor's style. We are using negative leverage and trade without SL. I guide for that everywhere! In every webinar and live room. So everyone uses that, know that.

4- Size of SL -Yes some trades I use big SL and sometimes I update SL up or down. I never said I don't. You have to understand, I am a trader, not a magician. If I believe in a trade I go with it. My goal is making money when trade is ended. And that's how I trade. If you trade more than an year with me, you know that many trades are with small stop loss.

5- Account size - I always say for investor's style you have to have reasonable account!!! And sorry, but 1K is not reasonable account!!! If someone thinks he can make 1000$ with 1000$ account, maybe he is correct, but that's not with me. And if someone does it constant for more than an year, let me know. I never saw trader doing that!

6- M&M - My methods of money & management are not classical. My only method is making profits. That's the bottom line of trading for me. Here are my results for longer than an year:

Signals -

Investor's style -

So you can say whatever you want about my trading style, and my money & management. I am not making trading for game. I am trading for living.

And if you are more than one year with me Mark, you know how I make money and how I work.

I just ask from everyone who considers to join me, don't expect for magics. I am not a magician. I am trader. I have amazing periods and bad periods. In bottom line, we make money and great profits for long run.

All is crystal clear, nothing is hidden and all info is in the member's area.

About what Oupsla said I have one thing to say - We have many copiers, many chooses. If you wanna work with me do what I ask for and don't expect from me to do what you ask for. You want my service and my trades so you should do what I claim.

Again, I am not magician and my trading style is not for all. If you choose to work with me, then listen to my request and follow what I ask for! That's the only way to succeed.

Thanks for your time, and Panagitios, Avner and other, thanks for your good words and sharing your results!

Vladimir Ribakov

P.S- I can't rate myself of course, so I leave it unrated

Review Moderation Team Note: This review originated at the same location as the review from "Peter Imalenenko, Russia, Russian Federation" left on 2013-02-06 and the review giving 2 stars to JustForexSignals.com from "Dave, Singapore, Singapore" left on 2013-02-10.

Reviewers need to leave their own reviews. If we permitted companies to post reviews on behalf of clients, the reviews would quickly become worthless.

Mark,
Denmark, Denmark,
Feb 8, 2013,

I've been a member of Vladimir's service for about a year and I decided to write this post to warn you about the risk you may take when following Vladimirs traders. Sorry for keeping it this long but it was hard to shrink it.

First of all trading with Vlad can be sometimes really messy and once you decide to follow you have to be online and ready for updates. One of the reasons is that he sends updates just a few minuts before a price whould have reached an entry, SL or TP if you didn't adjust it. I know they have a trade copier but I can't use it with my broker (yet).
I experienced that issue a few days ago and unfortunately I lost 340 pips. Was late by half an hour... damn...

Let me give you an example with EURGPB. On 22.01.2013 he sends
Sell @ 0.8373 SL @ 0.8450 with instructions:
"Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad"
At that point I decided to risk 1% of my account as he said it's a short term trade.
Now the price doesn't really go in the right direction and members are given an update:
"update tbe sl to 0.8570 please. the pair is creating a clear top and i prefer to give it chance to work.vlad"
Wow, now I have to change my stop from 80 pips to ca. 200 pis, so I'm risking ca 2.5% now.
OK, so far so good? No, that's just the beginning...
On 24th he sends another signal for EURGPB
Sell @ 0.8510 SL 0.8650, instructions:
"Sell limit! It is separate trade from the one running. Long term trade. Vlad"
How do I understand it, should I take it or not? At the same time the first trade is updated:
"I equal the SL for both trades running to 0.8650, going for daily cycle. Target for both trades is 0.8250"
Nice, SL for the first trade is now ca. 280 pips and I also take the second one.
The price is still going up and we're getting a third order on 28th:
Sell @ 0.8460 SL 0.8710 with instructions:
"SELL LIMIT!!! This is seperate trade from those we have. Please adjust SL of all trades to 0.8710 and TP for all to 0.8250"
OK, so my SL for the first trade is ca 380 pips and I took all 3 trades.
The third trade is closed with a few pips profit after a short while.
But I still have two running trades and he sends another update:
"adjust stop higher to 0.8860. the only reason i keep the trades is that we have weekly hidden div. and daily div. eur is overrated. vlad"
Half an hour later after this update the price goes above 0.8710. At that point I simply wasn't able to adjust the SL and my stop was triggered. Oops.. -380pips on a "short term trade" that lasted almost two weeks.

If I didn't miss the update that I would have SL 490 pips for a regular signal. Hmm...

So SL from 80 pips to 490 pips which is from risking 1% to over 6% on a single trade. Remember, there were 3 running trades at the same time.

Fortunately for the others, the price reached 0.8716 and retraced to 0.8450 (time of writing) so it all turned well. But was it a good trade?
Can you be online from around 6am GTM till 12am GMT?
How about you, US friends? :)

There is also something that worries me a bit. The performane stats you can find on the web site are not correct.
1. The SL has the initial price only (not the one that changes for on open position)
2. What is worse it does not show all the trades, e.g. I cannot find the EURGBP sell @ 0.8373 on 22.01.2013.
So if I can't find that one how can I trust it has all the others? Especially losers.
3. The investor style strategy has a impressive number of pips since january 2012. It is over 29000 pips now, but you will never find that all his open positions (as of 8.02.2013) give -20000.

It is public and you may find it here:

It is also hard to find a preferrend account size for trading this type of style. To me it's min 5000$ and trading 0.01 lots. He does the same on www.mt4.com (link above)

Summarizing if you want to learn how to trade diverences it is a good place for you. You will get a lot of material, live trading rooms almost every working day, webinars, etc.
But you MUST bear in mind that to trade this style you MUST be prepared to lose even a few hundred pips on a SINGLE position - when following his daily singals and also be able to lose several thousands pips when trading investor style. Just to mentioned he's now -20000 pips on an investor style.

I dont believe anyone has gotten that far in reading it but I hope it was helpful anyway :)

Peter Imalenenko,
Russia, Russian Federation (Really Israel),
Feb 6, 2013,

Hello,

I would like to share my views about this club. I am there from October 2012, and I am really satisfied.

Vladimir is not typical type of trader. He has his own trading methods (Which it took me long time to accept) with his own approach to money & management.

I wanted to leave after 3 weeks as it was hard for me to accept his style but I decided to give it a chance (After talking to Vladimir directly) and I never regret it. I use copier for his signals and guest trader signals. I don't trade the investor's style as my account is too small for that. I am around 30% profit during this period so I am very satisfied in generally.

If you look for real guy, this is Vladimir. Always helps and really trade.

But from my experience, you must give it a chance. Vladimir's trading style is not the classical one, it takes time to get it and to get used to it. But after you do, you will never look back.

If you are looking for fast profits, it's not the place for you and Vladimir is not the guy that will help you.

Good job Vladimir. When you come to Russia again, let me know by email.

Peter

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the same location in Israel as the review left by Vladimir Ribakov on 2013-02-12.

There was a negative review for a competing service left from this location on 2013-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to 0 stars.

Avner,
Jan 29, 2013,

I am in this service for 6 months. So far over 20% profit. Not too many trades. Not classical trading style, but make money. The only thing to know is that in investors trading need never use leverage as vlad ask.

I like the club and the live room.

from all I tested, it is the only one that I believe now.

Oupsla,
, Switzerland,
Jan 27, 2013,

Very few signals, a lot of cancelled trades, not serious for me. Its like having moving averages on H4 and Wait until signal.. Complicated trade copier, must open another account, another broker, otherwise there is another solution for 24$ more... Like a scam for me...

Miguel,
Lisboa, Portugal,
May 19, 2012,

Hello,

I have decided to write this review because I am currently using Vladimir services for some time and I belive they are great. Vladimir and his team are awsome and I do strongly recommend their services.

I have purchuase the LST system and I am currently learning how to use it with the help of the users in the skype room.

I am also using ther signal services and it has been an awsome experience

what I think it's amazing is the way that Vladimir and his team work, they are really helping so many traders, they teach and teach over and over and you have so much good information

This review is my way of just say thank you so much for your hard work Vladimir and team!

I wish you all the best
Miguel

Athena,
, Singapore,
Dec 5, 2011,

Finally got my refund after 3 follow-ups and initiating a dispute for the order with Plimus.

2011-12-01 2Star I was only using the trade mirror service but there were no trades for Vladimir's signals for almost 2 weeks. The investor's signals, which look to be performing better than the other signals, is not available in trade mirror. Performance for the other signals available in trade mirror is also not consistent. I have requested for a refund which is supposed to be covered by their 'Absolutely Risk-Free 8 Weeks 100% Money-Back Guarantee'. Still waiting for a reply to my email and 2 follow-up emails.

Johnson < M,
Ohio,
Aug 30, 2011,

the site is very difficult to use. The guy is supposedly on vacation right now not putting up new trades. the shared account looks really bad

Infomattik,
New Jersey, USA,
Jul 17, 2011,

I think it's too early for anyone to truly judge, however I give this 5 Stars already. I've only been a member for a week and a half, and the signals are not TOO often so far. HOWEVER, over-trading is what kills most traders accounts, and the three signals that I've gotten have been on-point like a sniper, all were profitable with one of them still getting pips. Just one of Vlad's custom indicators he provided plus the great new trade manager they just put up for download are more than worth the entry price. It's a slow time for Forex and I'm confident that the signals will increase and will continue to be more wins than losses overall. Even if a trade was to turn out a loser, which hasn't happened for me as of yet, Vlad will tell you to close a portion to reduce exposure in the event that it never goes the right direction. That is something I was never able to do when trading with my own emotions. Huge thumbs up from me.

Mario,
Germany,
Jul 13, 2011,

I've tested the service and i'm not satisfied with the signals and everything on this site...he shows alot..no question, but i can't learn from it. His signals are based on H4 divergences and still now the members shared account made only loss.
Read the Review from Keith and check the link he posted at the end. THIS IS AN AFFILIATE LINK...lol sure that he likes the service :D.

You can test the service from vlad if you're not satisfied like me you can refund. But im waiting for my money about 2 days....

Keith ,
Jun 30, 2011,

I have been following Vladimir for two years now and it has been great. I first got to know Vlad by reading his weekly reviews of what he thought the markets would do the following week. I started to build my account with those weekly reviews, and then when Tom and Vladimir started their ForexSignals a year ago I become a member. Both Tom and Vladimir were great Traders each had there own way of viewing the market and spending time with both of them tought me alot of what I know about the forex markets today. The Forexsignals was a great service and it helped me to become a succesful trader. I having nothing but great things to say about the service. Now though Vladimir has started his own service and I must say it is everything the old ForexSignals was and much much more! Vladimir has put everything you could think of into his new service. This signal service is more like a University of Forex. It provides traders with signals from Vlad, a live trading room with Vlad, a shared members account where everyone can share in the profits made, free programming, a chat room, discussion areas, daily reviews, weekly reviews, investor levels, and much much more. Even if a person did not take any of the signals give this service would still be worth the monthly cost. The way I first looked at the old service was what does it cost to take a college class at a University? It cost alot! Education is never free but not only will this service provide an all around education of the forex market it will make you money while you learn! Plus Vladimirs new signal service cost less than the old one but provides much more. Though I have heard he will have to up the price at some point to keep the service to a limited number of people. Im glad to be part of this Signal service and I hope that people reading this review take this chance to learn from Vladimir and change the way they view the markets forever. Here is a link to his site, see you on the inside.
Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating and referral link removed. Affiliates have a vested financial interest and may not leave ratings like this. They are also prohibited from advertising their links in the reviews.

Martin, thank you for bringing this to our attention.