TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 18, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

CA, USA,
Apr 21, 2018,

Absolutely amazing, all the resources you will ever need to become a phenomenal professional trader

This club is absolutely amazing. I have been around the forex world for awhile, traded professionally for a bit but was never truly acceptable. Then I met one of my 2 mentors, Vlad. I joined his trading academy and was blown away, not only is he there almost 24/7 for whenever you have questions (of course he has a family so not there 100% of the time) but the things he gives have made me back the yearly $99 usd many times over. You get tons of training and webinars, tons of tools, market reports to give forecasts/ideas for tons of different pairs, live access to fantastic traders, a very active community. The best part being that everyone there is very nice and we all get along great, he could easily charge 150 a month for this and it would still be worth it but he has no interest in that, he wants to give everybody a chance to be an exceptional trader and as long as you are willing to learn, you can share all your trades with him and he will go over different things to help you improve and become a phenomenal trader, absolutely one of the best resources and tools I have added in my trading career to help me constantly improve and make some new friends I can talk trading with while I'm at it, with all the help I have gotten I will even start trading full time in the next few months as I finally now have the confidence and skills to be comfortable knowing I will be able to support my family with a career in trading which has always been my dream.

Apr 21, 2018,

Best $99 I've spent in my trading career.

For me, Vlads teachings on Cycles and Divergences are what made the difference.
I started trading almost 4 years ago now, took many paid courses, some good some not worth the money. I started out in Forex with Anton Kreils institute course, over 3k it cost and white it gives you an understanding of how the markets work it doesn't tell you how to trade. I moved on to some others in the US equity market. All be told I spent over $20k on my education not to mention lost over $30k trying to put it into practise. Disillusioned with the equities and the 4:30 close, being from the UK it was eating into me evening so I went back to Forex. I just stumbled over Vlad weekly picks, I joined the club for $99 and honestly thought it cant be any good. Oh boy, let me tell you. I watched the Cycles and Divergences videos and suddenly the markets made sense, but I could not understand how I was still unprofitable. I was trading the lower time frames. 5- 15 -30 min charts. Vlad told me to take a step. back. And for a bit I struggled with that. So one year on as a member of the club. I've become consistently profitable. How? I no longer play any charts other than daily, 4h and 1h looking for the set-ups. 15 min for entries and apply the cycles and divergence principles. . best $99 ive ever spent after over£ $20k in trading courses.
Porto, Portugal,
Apr 16, 2018,

Vlad traders club

I was a curious trader few years ago. As a curious trader I was scammed several times, I lost money thinking I know what I was doing and lost more money trusting others thinking that they know what they were doing. But that was a great time, because If that didn´t happen I probably would never met Vlad. I remember the first talk I had With him. I was about to give up of this adventure and I recall his nice words: "Don´t give up...work, study and allow me to help you"...two years later I recognize that he helped me not once, but several times. Because Vlad is not just a great mentor. He is one of the great Human beings I have ever met. He created a great club of traders that are always available to take you by the hand. And that is priceless. Presently I am not a curious trader anymore. And I am a proof that with discipline and guidance everybody can succeed. And I was probably the worst trader in the world:)

Kenya,
Apr 15, 2018,

HI, i want to recommend Traders Academy Club to anyone who is really serious in learning how to trade forex. I personally have known Vladimir Ribakov for around 3 years through his Forex Libra course. For me finally i have found my perfect mentor or teacher to make me a real forex trader. I have been in this journey for almost 10 years now but now finally i am beginning to see how to trade forex in the most logical way without any guesswork. So i am here to give my totally unbiased review for this site. To Vlad i am very thankful for providing me with the best education i can get. So anyone who is serious about forex trading career this is the perfect site.

Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 14, 2018,

I was a bit skeptical about joining the club but now I can say it was the best decision I made.

I have been trading for about nine months and since then I have been loosing money because I have been trying one strategy after another without success. I found the Traders Academy Club I think by Devine intervention and since then I cannot seem to be able to leave. I must admit that the information shared in this club is not the easiest to understand but it's the best. Once followed there will be more wins than losses. The leader of the club, Vladimir Ribakov, shares from his heart the information we need to be successful. Also the other senior traders assist other members, all 8th an effort to make us all successful. Everything shared in the club sh shared with transparency with one goal - winning at trading. I can now say without doubt that this club is th best. I have now started to see consistent wins after following the information shared in the club. Trading is not easy. The goal of Mr. Market is to take your money but with the right information you can avoid that. Trading is not a way to get rich quick but it is a way to get rich. Just do the right things and you will. Thumbs up for the Traders Academy Club and Vladimir Ribakov.

Guido Van Hootegem,
Clearwater, FL , USA,
Apr 5, 2018,

Excellent Trading Education.

I've been around the block in trading for quite some years and invested a lot of time and money in trading systems and trading education (Forex- Stock/Options-Futures). I always learned something but at the same I felt there was an important piece of the puzzle missing. Then I came across Vladimir Ribakov and his team in the "Traders Academy Club". I soon realized that Vladimir and his team are "Speaking from Experience" and everything they teach/share with their fellow traders is what they actually "DO" themselves on a daily basis in their own trading.
Vladimir Ribakov is an open book and his "Traders Academy Club" is very professional, well organized with a strong focus on 'helping" other traders to become successful. I would like to thank Vladimir and his team for everything he does to help Traders all over the world to achieve their goals. He's passionate about his work, he likes helping people and above all he's a man of integrity and that shows throughout his team and his Trading Academy Club. I very much like that.

Romania,
Mar 27, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to start making profits!

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to become a better trader! I started trading by taking some local classes and I tried to improve my trading by reading. But my performance wasn't very good and I was struggling each trading month not to end it in loss. Although I thought I knew the theory, I felt like I was missing something. Joining TAC was like a revelation for me! The support that I was receiving, the constant reminders, the daily analyses, the answers to my every question and all the extra information that I didn't knew helped me more than I ever imagined and finally started making profits!
Thank you Vladimir Ribakov & the wonderful TAC Team!
Ivan,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Mar 20, 2018,

top mentor, top club

TAC is really great club /site about Forex and provide professional support for traders.You can find here tons of materials, webinars, BUT what is for me most important : daily communication, live forecast interactive room, trends setups in pdf , chat , explanations..etc. Vlad is top mentor, and best friend in forex industry , he has so strong power, and he answer every simple question. In case more question, dont hesitate to contact me. Ivan

Ahmad,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 17, 2018,

the best place for ambitious

I joined the club longtime ago and I became a friend with many people over there .
the club has a nice community and the people over there are amazing .
I became a good friend with Vlad and he became my mentor , and you know what now I know how it is to be successful in fx , its not that easy as you think but nothing is impossible .
for people who might be interested in join the club , please if you are looking for something very easy and just a signals that you think it will make you money then you are wrong , there is nothing like that at all , this club is for learning and building a base full of knowledge , no one would do your a job , the truth is there and the truth fx is not as people saying , for e.g I will provide u with signals and you will be rich blah blah, thats all a lie , this club is the real thing , the real learning thing the real market buys and sells based on reasons that you will also learn in order to improve yourself before buy and sell blindly , if ur purpose is to make money without a passion then don't join
very simple !
if u are ambitious and u r a hard worker then its what you woant

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 8, 2018,

Practice makes it Perfect

The long story short: Vlad is the King of Cycles who, practically, cracked the nature of subject we are all here gathered about.
His is Great Teacher (Capitals letter here are not accidental) and if you decide to follow him then you have to grasp the material and practice-practice-practice.
Just to conclude & remember as simple as that:
* Practice makes it Perfect *
Good luck on your journey!

& of course: