TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Jul 4, 2022 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Customer Service: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Kocaeli, Turkey,
Jun 2, 2022,

education i best investment....

To me, being educated is the most important thing In trading world. Best part of the club is that it aims to educate every member as a trader.
Also, tranperancy and follow up alongside the watchlist for praparation any trade that potantially will be taken are awesome for practicing what you have learnt.
Plus, the website is full of videos and tools that help you to progress and ease to trade.
Soo happy to be a part of this unique community....

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 6, 2022:
Thank you very much, Gurhan!
Tom,
Florida, USA,
May 23, 2022,

A great place to learn

Vladimir and his team guide and support members on how to trade. With countless hours of videos and tutorials it’s an easy decision on where to go if you want to learn. A++

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 6, 2022:
Thank you very much Tom!
Benny,
Koder, United Kingdom,
Mar 1, 2022,

Shady practises by Vlad & Yordan

Vladimir is an analyst, not a trader.

He never enters the trades that he shares on his telegram.

They stopped using myfxbook so have no public track record

you can even look below to see Vladimir is not a profitable trader

BEWARE

Hi Benny,

FIrst, thanks for your feedback. I would always hope and wish the review would be about what I really deliver in the club, about our education, and about the real value we deliver, but it's of course your choice.

Yes, I am an Internationally Certified Financial Technician. You are absolutely right, I am a master technical analyst but besides that, I am a full-time trader. All the trades I share in the traders academy club are 100% transparent and 100% real. If you are a real client in the club, you should know it. Each trade comes with a detailed explanation of the technical analysis behind it, the strategy I apply behind it and we then follow up and manage the trades.

This is our trading journal for full transparency of each trading idea shared -

Also, before you claim I don't trade my trades, check facts. I share trades I trade and it's up to anyone to decide if they want to trade them as well, or not.

I don't publish myfxbook due to my own personal reasons and mainly - I am not here to prove how amazing I am and how much money I make. I am not a show-off guy. I am here to deliver real-time trading ideas, real-time trading education, and back up EACH of my trades shared with 100% transparency by video and trading journal! My club service isn't signal service, isn't money management service, and nothing like that. That's a trading club for educational purposes based on real proven trading techniques. I am an internationally certified financial technician so trust me I know a thing or two.

Just for you, I've made a screenshot of one of my accounts, in myfxbook, so you see I back up my trades for real -

Keep in mind, it's not public, as I said before. It's my money, my privacy, for my own progress following purposes.

I also suggest you watch this important video I've created and understand why myfxbook or other 3rd parties sites aren't 100% as reliable as many think -

I wish you and yours all the best and thanks for your feedback.

I invite everyone who really to do their own research and find out the truth about me and my team and why we are ranked at the top of the industry for so many years.

For any questions, don't hesitate to ask me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
Feb 16, 2022,

Amazing group

After years of waiting and procrastinating before I pay for any service related to trading. I finally decided 3 months back. And now, I know where the market is going whenever I open up my Mt4. Thanks to Vlad and team.

Thank you very much!
mark spies,
Queensland, Australia,
Jan 22, 2022,

Excellent Club

Honest Club with Amazing Education and Training and methods for trading the currency markets.

Aug 18, 2021 - No Rating Hi,Mark here i have been trading now for many years and have been a member of Traders Academy Club since it was started,i must say that i wished i would have had stuck to these guys rather then searching the internet for the Holy Grail which doesn't exist by the way.TAC is an honest service with great education on the markets and they provide very reliable trading ideas and methods with fantastic support because of them i can see my dream of becoming a full-time trader is definitely possible
Thanks Traders Academy Club.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021 Thank you very much, Mark!

Larisa,
Romania, Romania,
Dec 3, 2021,

it's the best place to learn trading

after i arrived here everiithing made sence! I am so happy because I have learn from Vladimir!!!! THANKSSSS

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 3, 2022:
Thank you very much, Larisa!
Western Cape, South Africa,
Nov 9, 2021,

A simply amazing service - a rare and authentic!

With Traders Academy Club Vladimir Ribakov offers the perfect solution for traders of all levels – from absolute beginners to veteran traders.
I’ve been following Vladimir for 4 years now – I don’t think one single word can do justice describing the man and the service he provides:
Honest / transparent / analytical / educational / stimulating / supportive / continuous / easy to follow explanations / adaptive and continuously improving what the TAC offers.
Vladimir provides the tools for those who truly wants to learn and become independent traders. Daily guidance not only points out new potential opportunities but also focus on and provides the analysis required to quickly identify and manage those trades not developing as expected. Being part of the Traders Academy Club brings a whole different dimension where Telegram is very effectively used for daily interaction with many other traders, some hugely experienced and masters in their fields of expertise.
Reading through some of the reviews on this platform I find it difficult to understand why some individuals are critical on the fact that Vladimir runs a business also selling trading systems and enjoys income from membership fees. These aspects merely add to a very comprehensive product range to choose from all backed up by unusual high support levels. Being a club member is invaluable and Vladimir’s guidance never prescribes using a specific system he developed but rather how to incorporate your own strengths and choice of techniques within the bigger picture analysis. Vladimir has never offered the Holy Grail but guides traders firstly to protect their own capital and secondly to grow their account with acceptable risk. It works!
This is not only the best value for money service I ever came across, but one of the most trustworthy and honest paid for services around. I am a proud member and follower!

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 15, 2021:
Thank you very much, Jan!

Thanks for your great feedback and for your support in my work!

All the best to you and yours
Catherine DeClemente,
Maryland, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

Rare, authentic, generous trading mentor

I have known Vlad since early 2018. I have studied his methods and I can honestly say that it is a primary reason for my current success as a professional trader. Vlad is clear, analytical, supportive and responsive to each and every student. I have seen so many scams and trading companies that have fallen apart over the past 6 years. Vlad is one of the rare, supportive, HONEST and knowledgeable mentors out there. His academy is extremely fair priced and you never feel like you are left behind with the level of support he gives. Thanks to him and his team, I am farther in my trading journey than I have ever thought was possible.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Sep 8, 2021:
Thank you so much for your warm feedback Cathy!
It is an honor seeing you growing and becoming an independent successful trader!
Qusay,
AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 19, 2021,

Excellent work is getting delivered everyday and most importantly is that you can share your thoughts or issues and all of the team will be there to support and or advise

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Qusay!
Ontario, Canada,
Aug 18, 2021,

Joining TAC is the best decision I ever made, I learned a lot about myself and the market. Many thanks to Vladimir, Yordan and the team

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Younis!
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 18, 2021,

the king of diversions and Conversation

TAC is the most healthy and friendly community in the trading world.
tons of education and webinars and trading ideas , all my inquiries get replied immediately,
thanks Vlad and yordan.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much sir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,

Wizards

One of the real trading services.These guys are really good at teaching people and analysing the market.Futhermore their analysis have high accuracy if you just learn or if you already know how markets work(if you do not ,there is plenty of videos and pdf files to understand their methods ).Also they are very helpful and respond fast to any request or question.Finally ,their service is kind of cheap for what they are doing.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Velislav!

You are right, it's very cheap for what we deliver, but we are here to build real success stories among our clinets, not to make them worry about expensive payments
Jamie,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Trusted Educator

I have been a happy member of Traders Academy Club for 3 years now and highly recommend Vladimir as a mentor and educator, His delivery with no frills sound technical analysis and proven tested strategies, very happy customer.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Jamie!
Kadir,
Perth, Australia,
Jul 10, 2021,

Best forex educational service

I had tried many educational services and was about to quit trading when I decided to try TAC. One year after joining I am still trading, passed FTMO challenge and learn something new everyday. Their TA videos are very usefull, they share their ides and do not hide when the ides fail. Excellent service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Kadir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 9, 2021,

Place for real trading results

I have a great respect to the community and to both Yordan and Vlad.My trading results improved based on the guidance provided and the massive educational materials available.I strongly recommend for both experience and begginer traders!

Nov 22, 2020 - 5 Stars It changed my opinion for trading in a positive way.The transparency and the educational materials in combination with the live room analizes are amazing.This is a place you want to be if you are committed to trading.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 24, 2020 Thank you very much Sassas756