TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Oct 1, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Catherine DeClemente,
Maryland, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

Rare, authentic, generous trading mentor

I have known Vlad since early 2018. I have studied his methods and I can honestly say that it is a primary reason for my current success as a professional trader. Vlad is clear, analytical, supportive and responsive to each and every student. I have seen so many scams and trading companies that have fallen apart over the past 6 years. Vlad is one of the rare, supportive, HONEST and knowledgeable mentors out there. His academy is extremely fair priced and you never feel like you are left behind with the level of support he gives. Thanks to him and his team, I am farther in my trading journey than I have ever thought was possible.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Sep 8, 2021:
Thank you so much for your warm feedback Cathy!
It is an honor seeing you growing and becoming an independent successful trader!
Qusay,
AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 19, 2021,

Excellent work is getting delivered everyday and most importantly is that you can share your thoughts or issues and all of the team will be there to support and or advise

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Qusay!
Mark Spies,
Queensland, Australia,

Fantastic Honest Trading Education

Hi,Mark here i have been trading now for many years and have been a member of Traders Academy Club since it was started,i must say that i wished i would have had stuck to these guys rather then searching the internet for the Holy Grail which doesn't exist by the way.TAC is an honest service with great education on the markets and they provide very reliable trading ideas and methods with fantastic support because of them i can see my dream of becoming a full-time trader is definitely possible
Thanks Traders Academy Club.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Mark!
Ontario, Canada,
Aug 18, 2021,

Joining TAC is the best decision I ever made, I learned a lot about myself and the market. Many thanks to Vladimir, Yordan and the team

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Younis!
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 18, 2021,

the king of diversions and Conversation

TAC is the most healthy and friendly community in the trading world.
tons of education and webinars and trading ideas , all my inquiries get replied immediately,
thanks Vlad and yordan.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much sir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,

Wizards

One of the real trading services.These guys are really good at teaching people and analysing the market.Futhermore their analysis have high accuracy if you just learn or if you already know how markets work(if you do not ,there is plenty of videos and pdf files to understand their methods ).Also they are very helpful and respond fast to any request or question.Finally ,their service is kind of cheap for what they are doing.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Velislav!

You are right, it's very cheap for what we deliver, but we are here to build real success stories among our clinets, not to make them worry about expensive payments
Jamie,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Trusted Educator

I have been a happy member of Traders Academy Club for 3 years now and highly recommend Vladimir as a mentor and educator, His delivery with no frills sound technical analysis and proven tested strategies, very happy customer.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Jamie!
Kadir,
Jul 10, 2021,

Best forex educational service

I had tried many educational services and was about to quit trading when I decided to try TAC. One year after joining I am still trading, passed FTMO challenge and learn something new everyday. Their TA videos are very usefull, they share their ides and do not hide when the ides fail. Excellent service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Kadir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 9, 2021,

Place for real trading results

I have a great respect to the community and to both Yordan and Vlad.My trading results improved based on the guidance provided and the massive educational materials available.I strongly recommend for both experience and begginer traders!

Nov 22, 2020 - 5 Stars It changed my opinion for trading in a positive way.The transparency and the educational materials in combination with the live room analizes are amazing.This is a place you want to be if you are committed to trading.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 24, 2020 Thank you very much Sassas756

Much appreciated

Gabrijel,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jun 21, 2021,

Demo Trader, no myfxbook or track record????

All trades shown by Vladimir or Yordan are on demo accounts. There is no evidence of profitability and I think it should be shown occasionally especially if you claim you make your living from trading. I am not asking to see balance as that is personal but displaying yearly ROI % or real entry should be no issue to a legitimate trader.

I think it is clear that Vladimir Ribakov makes his money from selling trading systems, access to his academy and recommending brokers.

Everyone looking at this company should be extremely skeptical. Just a friendly warning.

Hello Gabrijel

Thank you for your feedback.

You are 100% right. People should always be skeptical about anything online and check for real reputation and real feedback and credibility! That's why I invite everyone to do their own research about us and to see what do we really deliver for our members, and to see we are on the top of the industry for over a decade now with the highest reputation level during all this period!

I would like to answer your concerns -

1- Checking our records, there is NO Gabrijel from the UK that is a member of our club. That makes me wonder if you are really a client in our club?

2- ALL our trading ideas we share are 100% transparent and proved to the members. EACH trading idea comes with a video and is fully backed up in our trading journal for 100% transparency. If you are really a member, you should know it.

3- I see you are so concerned (totally understandable of course) of my profitability, and you don't care of the balance and personal info, here is one of the accounts I manage (one for 2021) - https://www.screencast.com/t/wrNKXe7vaBVx

I don't publish myfxbook due to personal reasons and mainly - I am not here to prove how amazing I am. I am here to deliver real-time trading ideas, real-time trading education, and back up EACH of my trades shared with 100% transparency by video and trading journal! This service isn't signal service, isn't money management service and nothing like that. That's a trading club for educational purposes based on real prevent trading techniques. I am an internationally certified financial technician so trust me I know a thing or two.

By the way, I suggest you watch this important video I've created and understand why myfxbook or other 3rd parties sites aren't 100% reliable as many think -

4- Of course we make money by selling the systems. I offer you real value and real trading solutions. Of course, it comes with a price. And yes, that's my online business and that's another source of income. Where is the problem with it and why are you trying to present it in a negative light? I offer real service and real trading solutions and yes, there is a price for it.

I wish you and yours all the best and thanks for your feedback.

I invite everyone who really to do own research and find out the truth about me and my team and why we are ranked on the top of the industry for so many years.

For any questions, don't hesitate to ask me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
Tal Herman,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Jun 19, 2021,

The best academy for Forex traders

The traders academy club is everything a trader needs in order to be successful in the markets.
Top class service, very informative and above all Vladimir Ribakov, the best mentor around.
Always keen to help with clear and sharp Insights and explanations.
Highly recommended service for beginning traders as well as for the experienced ones.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 24, 2021:
Thank you very much, Tal!
Jun 3, 2021,

Traders academy Club The Real Deal

I have been with trader’s academy club for a while now and my trading has improved a lot with this club. Vlad is a great teacher and always eager to help.
Vlad is somebody who has years and years of trading experience and you will never trade alone when you join the club. Both Yordan and Vlad are very helpful for their students to succeed. If you want to succeed in trading you need to learn very seriously. The day you will use real money for trading you must take it as a business and with the guidance of Vlad and Yordan you will definitely succeed.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 24, 2021:
Thank you very much, Saigal!
Vincent,
Vancouver, Canada,
Apr 24, 2021,

Bingo Service

This service is only good for people with very little experience. Soon you will find that it's in fact a bingo service where he makes 10 calls a week and submit a weekly newsletter picking out the best winning trades so it appears like he's making money left and right. Once in a while, you will have a negative weekly newsletter because you just can't always be right, have to make it slick.

I can almost certainly guarantee that he makes the bulk of his money as an EDUCATOR, not as a trader, with a good chunk coming from commissions when you subscribe to get his free system(200-300$) under his partnership broker. AKA, no matter if you make money or lose, he makes money from the commission of your trades. He just has to set a reasonable price point to sell to new traders knowing most will open an account with a broker using his referral and get the product for free, 2-for-1. No brainer.

I won't go into further details on how this business operates but he currently has 2-3 products which surprisingly all beat the market.

How does one team come up with so many products under 300$ which seems to always beat the market? If it's too good to be true, it probably is...

Because it's a bingo service, I am not sure I would recommend this to new traders looking for an actual trading strategy since he doesn't trade them himself, unless the call is very obvious.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Thanks for your feedback, Vincent

Unfortunately, you choose to focus and base your review on what someone else earns or not (business model), rather than the real value that the service really delivers to its clients. Pretty unfortunate for the readers who are looking to see the real value of the service we deliver, but I hope at least it makes you feel good with yourself.

What you say about us choosing trades, it's completely not true and mainly - misleading. All our trading ideas are backed up in our live sessions, our trading reports, and our trading channels. 100% transparent and available for every members to see at anytime! All our trading ideas appear in our performance are all trading ideas discussed in the live sessions, the reports and the chat channels. Idea that works and delivered the move, appears as a win, idea that lost appears as a loss, and idea that was invalidated due to not triggering the technical setup we were following, won't appear in performance because it never triggered. It's as simple as that my friend. And for 100% transparency, as I mentioned - we back it up with live sessions (recording is available for members), detailed trading report and our chat channels.

All our trading systems are helpful trading solutions for traders that need them. They don't "beat the market" as you try to present it, they help traders to find trades based on proven trading strategy.

Once again, thanks for sharing your experience and your feedback. It would be very good if you would actually talk about all the things we do in the club, like all the live sessions, the detailed report, the comprehensive educational media zone, the 24\7 chat and more. I am sure, that would be more helpful to other readers.
barbados, Barbados,
Apr 7, 2021,

Best online forex Academy

By far without a shadow of a doubt Traders Academy Club is the best place to gain concrete, define and complete forex education. The educators are world class and the support is a cut above the rest. No need to look any further TAC is the place to be, no fluff with all the fancy cars and houses just raw uncut information about the reality of the trading world and the priviledge to learn a complete strategy from two of the most skilled retail traders.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Apr 14, 2021:
Thank you very much, Peakpoise!
Anonymous,
Apr 5, 2021,

Harassing phone call's

I signed up to see if I could get a deal where I deposit money with a broker then I get the informaiton/software for free. Somebody called me straight away from "Trader's Academy Club" as soon as I signed up and I hang up on them twice and I have received 5 more phone calls throughout today from similar phone number which I didn't answer. On the second phone call I did say "I'll be right". Then I hung up. So there is no question about the phone line dropping out un-intentionally.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Apr 6, 2021:
Hello Anonymous

Thank you for letting me know. All the brokers we work with are regulated, and we never had any issues like the ones that you described. It is a serious concern and I must check who of the brokers do that and if it's not some scam.

Please contact me directly at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com and please provide me with the information who is this broker and what did they tell you. I have to check what is going on.

Regardless, you can join our club any moment regularly, without using the brokers program. Thank you.

Best regards,

Vladimir
Aa,
Mar 29, 2021,

Possibly a scam

I registered myself under broker affilication program which I was told is regulated by ASIC but then someone from Richmond Super called me asking to depot $250 in their account. He told me that they are not broker but I will have to deposit money in their account and they will do trading on my behalf. They were not regulated by ASIC or any other institution. I thought that it might be a mistake and I tried again and this time someone from Top market cap rang me using the exact same script.
I have no idea how have they got so many stars but I guess they are all fake.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 31, 2021:
Hello Aa

What you say is a very serious concern. All the brokers we work with are regulated and if someone tried to scam you I must know what and who it was. It's hard to understand from your feedback here who is the broker that called you, your details, or anything that will allow us to assist you.

Please contact me directly at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com ; or contact my team at support@vladimirribakov.com, so we can find out and solve it with the broker you claimed scammed you.

P.S - Do you really think it is fair to rate a service that you even didn't try to use, especially when you even didn't try to contact us to find out the issue and solve it? All the stars you claimed to be fake, are all real members of our club that actually use the service and when you join our club, you see that yourself.

Best regards,

Vladimir
Quebec, Canada, Canada,
Mar 14, 2021,

Highly recommend TAC

Ever since 2015, I’ve been intrigued then rapidly inspired by Vladimir. He’s an experienced trader, a passionate mentor, a dedicated and an available teacher. He’s always there to help :) After all the years around him, I can testify that one of his deepest motivation is to see other traders succeed and he’s always seeking for traders to learn and educate themselves.

I’ve been around several other talented traders over the years but I always managed to keep Vlad’s input and understanding quite close ;-)

Now, let’s talk about the crowd. Vlad’s collaborators are very sharp traders and the community is enjoyable and helpful too.

I totally recommend Vlad’s TAC to help out your trading journey.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you very much! Much appreciated
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Mar 4, 2021,

Fantastic!

I’ve been a member for a short time, but I could confirm that the education and information is top notch!
Vlad has done an amazing job along with his team in building a fantastic community and stellar education materials...
he is not a (get rich quick guru) who promises Ferrari’s and yachts in 2 months...
if you are willing to put in the work, and learn to have a plan and approach trades risk first... this is a great place to start your journey...

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you very much! Much appreicated
G, Japan,
Jan 28, 2021,

Traders academy club is the real and best educator!

I have been fooled by many fraudulent materials and mentoring programs. But TAC is real! The trade idea is reproducible. I wanted to meet sooner. Moreover, when the flow of the market changes, the idea will be updated, so you can learn how to think about the market at that time. Thank you Vladimir, Yordan, Sophia ,Emily. Thank you for your continued support.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Feb 5, 2021:
Nov 14, 2020,

Not what it appears to be.

This is not a review I enjoy writing, but it must be written. First off, I'm not a newbie in forex struggling to make a profit. I began studying and trading forex back in 2006. I haven't paid for any type of forex service in a few years due to most being so horrible or outright scams. But after buying a subscription and looking inside this Trader’s Academy Club (TAC) member’s-only area, I had to write a review.

The performance page at the TAC website is the first issue. If you look at the list, it is page after page of wins. There are entire pages with no losses. I went through every page and there are no pages with more than three losses on a single page. But there are MULTIPLE pages without a single loss. Back when Ribakov had his other signal service at a different website he would get multiple losses, as many as seven in a row. And for sure, there was definitely NOT a series of page-after-page winning streaks that you see at this TAC website! Are we to believe that Ribakov's trading abilities suddenly improved by leaps and bounds in a matter of days after switching to a new website? I will now give you some insight on what is happening here, and it’s pure genius in the way of marketing. After Ribakov switched over to his new site, TAC, Ribakov and his partner stopped giving the entries and exits to his signals. Once you pay your subscription and get inside the trading room, you will see that Ribakov and his partner are doing nothing more than calling the SWING of the trade. Simply put, he is predicting whether the price will move up or down. You took the trades in the direction of the swing, but still lost several trades in a row? It doesn’t matter. Ribakov or his partner picked the right direction and those are listed as WINS on the performance page. If you didn’t pick the right entry / exit, that’s your fault. Are we to believe that the majority of the members at the TAC website are consistently making profits that match the performance page? That's the whole issue with this TAC website. When Ribakov was giving entries and exits to his signals at his previous website with as many as 4-7 losses in a row, his members were LEAVING. And just to be clear, the importance of picking the correct entries and exits cannot be over emphasized. An account can be blown even when a person knows the correction direction of the market- and still only risking 1-3 percent of their account! This is a theme of many books on forex that have been written over the years by professional well-known market traders. At best, these newbies at the website are floundering around in chat in an attempt to find where to enter and exit. A few manage to make good picks and proudly post their results. But the majority are not picking correct entries and exits and wonder what they are doing wrong. Those struggling members (who think they are the MINORITY) stubbornly continue at the TAC website because "charts don't lie". If the majority of members had a winning ratio of trades that matched the TAC performance page, they could risk 5-10 percent on each trade and become a millionaire in a relatively short period of time.

If you want to get the service for free, you only need to sign up to use Ribakov’s sponsored broker. Every time you push the button to enter a trade, whether you win or lose, Ribakov makes money. This is a common way for signal services to make money. I know for certain that some websites that use this ‘money tool’ in their signal services make more money from the commissions than they make in their own trading account. Allow me to better explain. Even if a person has a $100,000 account, making a few percent in profit each month is not going to be a viable living salary. Let’s say you make an average of 5 percent each month and remove those profits so you can live and feed your family. That’s only about $60,000 a year before taxes. You might get to keep something like $30,000 after taxes, paying for health insurance, etc. That’s poverty-level wages in most countries. That’s why folks like Ribakov have been getting commissions on trades by members, and he has been doing it many years. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to make commissions, I'm just trying to shine some light on how a lot of forex services make the bulk of their profits.

Lastly, I must warn you that if you sign up for Ribakov’s service and want to use his 45-day refund policy, you are in for a surprise. I failed to read the small print. Ribakov will only give you a partial refund. No matter how you slice it Ribakov makes money, even if you use his "guaranteed refund policy".

If you have used this service and lost money, please don’t shy away from your responsibility to leave a detailed review of your experience. I’m expecting Ribakov himself to make an attempt to discredit my review and that’s fine. For anyone who thinks I just want to bash Ribakov’s service, please go now and look at his performance page before he takes it down. Ask yourself if you really think it’s possible that the majority of his members are making trades that match his unbelievable list of WINS. Thanks for reading and be forewarned.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hello Trader 123,

First, thank you for your feedback. It's important to me personally to always improve and do things better for my clients.

I'll start with saying that leaving a review is welcome and great, but tell lies - isn't! You blame us for a partial refund? That's a complete lie and I can prove your transaction number is 100% refunded.

I must say that when I see a review or feedback, I do expect to see a review about things we do really give and do in our club, and about my work.

Your review is about anything just not about the club, me, or any value that we give to our members. You've been a member for less than a day, where you were asking where do you get signals with the exact entry and exit and once you were told it's not a signals service, you leave.

If you spent the same time that you've spent on emailing my team and then leaving your review on really reading my website and the reviews of other members here, you would figure out that we ARE NOT a signal service, and we don't tell you entry and exit price. And that's exactly what other reviews here tell and explain where exactly is our force and expertise. We are giving live market analysis, real time trading report with full of trading ideas, and of course it's the responsibility of the trader to follow that and apply it. If you don't follow, how do you expect to make any success? It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, when to do, and how to do. Or even someone just to trade instead of you. Well, if you read my website, and you read other members review here, you understand that is NOT what we offer. And you would save your time, my time, and others reading it.

Then you bring my old service years ago, and try to do what? Ruin my name? Ruin the reputation of our club? I am PROUD to say that I become much better as a trader and as a mentor during these years, and I am working hard to polish my techniques and give best to my members. I also got my certificate as Financial Technician during this period. So when you try to say I had different results years ago, then yes, of course I did. And I am proudly said I increased my success rate significantly. Don't you do some things in your life better today, then you did years ago? I am sure you do. So do I.

Also, I want to be very clear about that - NO ONE every guarantees that you'll get the same results as anyone else. Especially like in your case, where you even not ready to put the effort required. But I am proudly saying that there are clients that in time do even better than I do in our club, and they post their results. I will say it clear - if you don't put the effort, and you don't apply the techniques correctly, there is no way you'll have the same results!

And last, as a client you get fair option to get free access to the club with the brokers program. And of course it is allowed because the broker pays us commissions from your activity. Why are you trying to present it negative, while it's totally free choice of everyone if to pay membership or to join with brokers program? You are trying to present a very positive opportunity for clients in a very negative light. This is a very fair option for those who don't want to pay us the fees, still get their access. As simple as that.

Last - I am proud of the success rate my techniques present, and I am proud of the highest level this club achieved. And you are welcome to check our club, see yourself how these techniques perform in real time.

To the readers of this conversation - I'll repeat - if you are after trading signals then this club isn't for you. If you are looking for someone to tell you exactly what to do and when, save your and my time. But if you are after real proven trading techniques
and real time education and improving your trading - I am sure you'll find our club as a great help achieving your goals.

Thank you for your time and for your review.

I wish you best and please stay safe in the crazy reality of 2020.
kl, Malaysia,
Nov 1, 2020,

education service

Bought dozens of offerings over time, this is the only one I have ever renewed. I have been with them 3 years and still feel that it is extremely good value. It takes a fair while to learn and to put into practice but very reliable methods and an excellent friendly service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 4, 2020:
Berlin, Germany,
Oct 26, 2020,

It is not a signal service-it is even better!

If you want to learn all about trading or improve your trading, this group is a must for you! But if you are one of those forex signal searchers (like i was before...) then this is nothing for you. Because it is much much better-as Yordan says "we dont give you the fish, we teach you how to catch the fish." And imagine one sec:
This is much more important! The forex market is the ocean, and you are on the ship (this group). But every pirate on the ship has to work to get the ship safe in the harbour and of course catch some fishes. Understand? ;-) and thats the beauty of this group. Besides Vladimir and Yordan there are many well known experts like Peter Varcoe or Danny who have an expertise vita.
I am now member since begin of August and i am learning every single day new stuff about techniques, strategies-and especially psychology! Vladimir is not one of those guys who is selling sth to you and then goodbye. No! He and his team (Yordan Kuzmanov) are guys who are always there for you in the telegram group or PM. Their responses in the chat are incredible quick, no matter if they have a lot do, you will always get a response.
there is nothing i can say it is the best-because everything is simply perfect. Live webinars every day, informative newsletters (around 1 per day), massive video collection with strategies that work, the telegram group with a lot of interesting people and a nice, gently atmosphere. the feeling that you are learning from guys who also lost money at the beginning is simply good because it gives you the motivation and the trust to success.
what i really like is that the whole concept is based mostly on technical analysis. here you wont find articles from cnbc or cnn watching them and then making your decision. no. you will be on the track already when the media starts to begin...Vladimir will never give you a message "buy here, sell there" because this is a prediction and "we dont want to predict, we want to see the facts" ;-) this is something it needs time, you will not watch the first lession and start making 100 pips a day. you need to practice with Risk Reward, close a trade with loss (yes it hurts, but there is NOBODY outside who does not have losses) but you will find your strategy and your timeframes which are suitable to your lifestyle (very important!) Plan the trade and trade the plan-as simple as that.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 1, 2020:
Thank you very much Gabrijel!
Isaac Adarkwa,
Kumasi, Ghana,
Oct 22, 2020,

Traders academy Club is superb

I joined TAC just this month, October and i have never regretted. I need to take my trading to the next level.

st. catherine, Jamaica,
Oct 8, 2020,

Educational, Motivating, Family, - the words that sum up my experience here

Hi good morning i just wanted to say it has been a steady progress with my learning but i love the progress i appreciate what you do and i fell extremely confident in what you do... I just wanted to show my appreciation for joining your program

Sep 23, 2020,

TCA is the place to be if you want to acquire quality forex education without burning a hole in your pocket. You get free forex training, resources and support through your forex journey. To me that is a no brainer. The boss Vlad delivers forex courses effortlessly in a way anyone without formal education will grasp the knowledge. Him and his crew are absolutely brilliant.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 1, 2020:
Thank you very much for your feedback