TradersAcademyClub.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2019
Vladimir Ribakov, Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

yu1jia5,
Manitoba, Canada,
Aug 12, 2019,

Have already learned alot even though only one-month in

To be honest, I accidentally watched Vlad's videos on YouTube about his attitude towards Forex. I just felt that oh man, this guy is so passionate about Forex based on his voice and logic behind the scene. Therefore, I dig up deeper to watch his videos from his channel. I have to say his work is AMAZING! And then, I had a chance to communicate with him one by one. His suggestion and knowledge in Forex saves my confidence as I was a loser before. I told him that I would watch several more of his Forex Teaching videos before I joined in TAC, and Vlad was glad that I would like to solidify my fundamentals first before the next step. In July, I was part of the TAC family. Group members are generally active and share their trading ideas. However, more important is that, Vlad is quite approachable. He will answer each of the question in the club, if you have some concerns to ask. Vlad and TAC is my strongback for trading now since after one-month participation, I have the idea about the real way to earn money and some trading strategies that I am beneficial from the club. Thank you Vlad. I will keep working hard to be an outstanding trader. This long-term goal will be unchanged since I follow you.
Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 7, 2019,

100% recommend you won't be regret

before I find TradersAcademyClub, I just confused about how to start to be a trader, I fallow too many groups on the internet most of them tell you, you will be rich faster , 1k to 10 k like this, also you going for robots or fallow signal provider just for profit but in the short term you below down your account to 0..when I join trader academy club I just realized I don't know anything about trading fact and now I am a member from 7 months and learning of too many technical analysis and the best mentor with perfect support, if you want to learn how to trade, honestly I recommended 100% trader academy club is the best place for education .you should try hard to be a good trader and should have a real mentor, if you want to hear buy here or sell here don't waste your money and your time.
Rondônia, Brazil,
Aug 6, 2019,

The best trader's club I've signed so far

I've been signed to TAC more than a month now, and it is being great. It's pretty cheap since it's an annual subscription and the member's area is so complete and clarifying with awesome lessons. Their advanced technical analysis with Cycles and Divergences takes some time to understand and apply with precision, and I really recommend taking notes and re-watching the videos, but once your master it, it's completely game-changing and added up with their weekly forecast and daily market analysis, it will keep you always on the right side of the market. I definitely recommend it.
Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 30, 2019,

Best Trading Academy to be with!

I have been with Traders Academy Club since 2017. I have no regrets. I will continue being a student at this club because you learn something new everyday. The resources provided are superb and I love the weekly and daily webinars. I have purchased most of their indicators and it helps me a lot. There are also free indicators and learning tools inside you can utilized. My account has grown consistently because I took my education seriously. Vladimir has thought me to be patient. Wait for setups! I don’t rush into pairs. I take my time in selection of pairs. Learn and earn!
Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Porto, Portugal,
May 31, 2019,

TAC - What a Journey

I joined TAC about 6 months ago, and I am only disappointed I did not do it earlier! TAC is a community of traders who share their trading ideas and help each other on a daily basis, where you have from experienced to new traders and with many different strategies and styles. Beyond the community, TAC also has vital services that help me on my trading a lot, like the daily market report and setups and the live trading room. Personally, the daily report with updates and setups, and live stream are some of the most valuable tools is TAC, but they are only as good as the mentors quality, and they are amazing. Vlad and Yordan, both very approachable and nice guys, have been honest and straight forward from the beginning, helping me with all the questions I had to ask and putting me on the right path, being truthful and direct, which helped me a lot. I started losing money in the first months, as I thought only focusing on indicators as MACD and EMAs was enough and thought I could follow that for profit, and of course I was wrong. Now, after joining TAC, I understand how to use those indicators as my advantage, without relying on them but using them to improve my trades and see when not to trade. Vlad and Yordan have always been very helpful, commenting my trades whether good or bad, answering me my stupid questions in the beginning and showing me the way to profitable trading. After some months, I can now say I am profitable for some months and I know for a fact that what took me here was my work ethic, my ability to learn and understand when I am wrong, TAC community help and all their education and also the mentors, and specially Vladimir, that beyond all the technical help he gave me, always treated me the same way when I was posting bad trades to when I post great ones.
If you are serious about trading, not thinking you'll be a millionaire next month, then trust me and join TAC, I bet you will never leave, because even if you are a pro trader after some years, the price you pay for the community you get is very much worth it and very valuable.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much sir!

Marco,
May 30, 2019,

Totally worth it!

Absolutely love their approach. They want you to truly understand their way of trading and how to manage risk. They always have time for your questions and are fully supportive. If you are willing to put in the work this is an amazing community to be part of. The best forex educators I’ve seen so far. They publish daily reports there is a ton of online webinars available that allows you to watch their techniques over and over again. Totally worth it!

Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Brazil,
Feb 24, 2019,

Sorry for the long text, if this is important to you I believe the time reading will not turn to regret

I've discovered the forex market recently, since than dedicated almost all my free time to learn more about it. I was looking to a course that could help me developing the necessary skill to understand the market and maybe become a successful forex trader, after around one week of research various companies where evaluated. When I found https://vladimirribakov.com/ and read some of the free articles and books I was impressed, that guy looked different, spotted some genuine willing to teach by someone who got at least good understanding about the market. Somehow I managed to reach him for a talk and after this only one doubt remained "This seems too good to be true. Am I missing something?". But since I was not able to find any inconsistency about what he sayed I decided to give the shot. I had no foundation in technical analysis and he suggested the Divergence University, so I did. Various days sleeping the minimum necessary to deal with my obligations and study have passed, I was able to start seeing how things work and get more confirmations that I was not missing anything important I was in the right place. After sometime I started to trade with small ammounts of money to practice with my new knowledge and get the feeling from trading. Was supported by him and his team every single time I needed, just as anyone else I see there, this is done mainly through telegram groups. Then I realized Traders Academy Club could already make good impact in my trading due to his more practical purpose and big picture orientation. DU is exactly what I expected, great content, great foundation to beginners and great Divergence strategy for does more experienced but who want to understand better Divergences. Except for the support that was better than I imagined, something I can hardly find, if someone from the team is reading this, Thank You! To me TAC is like a central trading cockpit, there I have access to Live Trading Room, where Vladimir and Yordan(Chief Trader from TAC) share their thoughts about the market, they talk about the more attractive pairs, possible risks and opportunities, this is made in a daily basis through webinars. It's huge value to me, gives me much more confidence, better conditions to trade and in the same time I learn everyday, slowly collecting important pieces of the puzzle. It's great! I can clearly avoid so many mistakes with their help, off course I do many mistakes in my trading, but for sure I do much less than I would without their help, without watching this sessions. You have access to TAC telegram groups, where beginners and masters can be found(special mention to Peter, highly skilled and helpful), there are two groups, one for general chat talk, and another for Trade only, Vladimir, Yordan and other members of the team are always present answering doubts and creating new ones(for the good). Full of great people. You can find beginner and advanced content to develop yourself too, this ones I didn't checked until now, DU stills in progress and is my priority, so can't talk much about them. To be honest I believe this are the most important things to me, I may be missing something for sure, didn’t explorer the entire content for now, but anyway, this is more then enough to make me proud of my decision of being a DU and TAC member. 100% satisfied.

One extra tip to you. Vladimir is in another level, one of a kind. Also he made teaching one of his highest priorities in life.

Well, another one. If you are in a tight budget, check the Partner Brokers Program.

Good luck, wish you the best.
Brasov, Romania,
Feb 6, 2019,

I like this club very much, there are a lot of experience traders from where I can learn a lot. They and especially Vladimir and Yordan are punting a lot of time and effort to teach us to trade with responsibility, and to have patience. Witch every live trading room, I become better at understanding how the market works.

recep,
Turkey,
Jan 25, 2019,

Great Opportunity.

It is great opportunity. They care to all your problems. Trustable persons and club. You can succeed with this guys and club. I get answers to all my questions. What we must do is only follow their instructions patiently. If you try them, will see the same result. They are continously on our side adn with regards. Wishing great success to all traders.

Adan, Kuwait,
Jan 22, 2019,

I joined the club i still learn how to trade and try to understand forex vladimir and yordan are the best they will always support you if you ask they have a lot of webinars and understand the secret of trading and how to read the charts daily webinars trading setups tips also they have telegram group you share your setups if you are wrong vlad and yordan will help you with your setups i'm glad that i joined my name is mohammad i'm from kuwait
Noel,
South Africa,
Jan 20, 2019,

Vladimir and Yordan are great traders. I look back each week at their weekly forecast and am amazed how it follows the plan! I would recommend TAC in a heartbeat to anyone, but remember they will help you and give you the plan but it is up to you to do the work and understand the plan and how to trade it! The value for money is mind blowing, with what you get it is definitely worth the value.
P C Yen,
Jan 17, 2019,

TAC IS SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Traders Academy Club (TAC) has given me the opportunity to gain apt knowledge of new trading philosophies and strategies in addition to the discipline and perseverance it takes to be an extraordinary trader. I strongly believe that the best way to develop my trading skills is to receive and share advice from the members of the club. One's understanding of trading can always be expanded, and I place my complete trust in TAC to help me grow my confidence in being an analytical, patient and consistently thriving trader. TAC has shown to, and will continue to show to be the BEST place for me to achieve my goals and ambitions to the best of my ability.
Marin,
Bulgaria,
Jan 7, 2019,

I definately recommend Trading Academy Club

Trading Academy Club is the best place to start learning about trading forex. It is a community where you can ask questions, share ideas, setups, watch live video explanation of setups and their evolving. Also you meet new friends with the same mind and you are NOT alone in the trading world any more. All this helps you grow faster as a trader. Vlad and Yordan are always there if you have a question or just need help
New York, USA,
Jan 3, 2019,

Best Forex Club Investment EVER!

I started trading Forex in 2014. For several years, I used many different systems and mentors. Yet, I was often confused and losing money FOR YEARS. All of this changed when I found Vlad and Yordan with TradersAcademyClub. TAC is a robust club that offers several live weekly webinars with detailed explanations of market movements and anticipated set ups. Vlad has many educational webinars available, as well. The group consists of experienced and new traders that chat daily and offer help+advice, as needed. I have found so much support and such clear explanations of market flows+opportunity. They don't just give trade signals or make false promises of luxury. Vlad and Yordan are honest, generous and excellent mentors to the group. They answer all my questions on the webinars and in the chats. I finally feel like I have the support and the resources to become a successful trader. Based on TAC's methods, I have already seen improvement with my P&L performance. The value you get for the LOW cost of this club is immeasurable. It was one the of best trading development decisions I have made in my career thus far.
Dave S,
Ohio, USA,
Dec 5, 2018,

Phenomenal

Traders Academy Club is almost certainly the best place to get a trading education online.

The website is unique in the quality of the information, legitimacy of the material, and its ability to educate even a complete beginner from the ground up.
For the value provided, the level of expertise, and the constant attention of Vladimir and his team, the price point is almost too good to be true.

What I really cannot stress enough is the quality of the mentorship and of Vladimir and his team as individuals. I know first hand that Vladimir is truly a one of a kind, fabulous mentor and I guarantee he takes a personal interest and pride in the success of his students. What you get with Vladimir and his team through the Traders Academy Club really isn't something money can buy elsewhere.

I'd give it six stars if I could.

Dave

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 8, 2018,

I am Dinesh Kumar and recently completed the Divergence University. It is complete pkg of real Forex education in very simple, professional way and easy to understand the directions of market. As per my point of view Forex market is based on demand and supply. It creates the volume after that momentum develops. The whole cycles develops the divergences in different forms.
Divergence University courses explained very well and doing practice on charts and finally conducted the exam of every courses.
Again thanks to Vladimir and his team to help and educate the new as well as advanced traders by created a Divergence University.
Sejal Shah,
Kenya,
Oct 26, 2018,

THANKS Mr VLADIMIR FOR MAKING MY LIFE

Hi, my portfolio is in profit now and beginning of this year I didn’t even knew about Candles, I was completely new in Forex trading. And wherever I am today purely because of Mr Vladimir (Traders Academy Club),

THANK YOU Vlad, I know THANKS word in not enough for making my Forex trading carrier, but its true you made my life.
Aroon Gurnani,
Oct 4, 2018,

The absolute best forex education is with Traders Academy Club. Vladimir Ribokov and his team are the most professional, honest and amazingly accurate in terms of their forecasts. Do yourself the biggest favour you can and join Traders Academy Club.

Oct 2, 2018 - No Rating Traders Academy Club is by far the most honest and professional group in the fx arena. I have done many courses which cover EW, Supply demand , Wave Theory, and have just been scammed. Had almost given up on forex until I found TAC and Vladimir Ribokov. I have 4 years of experience in fx so I am certainly not a newbie. I was convinced that forex arena is full of thieves who only want your money. But Vlad and his team are the most honest, courteous, caring group. Their course is comprehensive and provides a simplistic yet amazingly accurate forecast. Its absolutely wonderful to have discovered TAC. I urge everyone to join TAC. His annual membership is another unbelievable thing. Just visit Traders Academy Club website anf you will see it for yourself.
Kuwait,
Sep 30, 2018,

Amazing Educator and Amazing Forex Training Program

A person like me can't give 5 stars but Vladimir really deserves it. I have been with Vladimir Ribakov for long time. The training education has made me a strong trader + helped me get a job at an internationally reputed brokerage.
The most interesting part to me in the education section is THE INVESTOR STYLE TRADING. This will really change a traders life!