TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Oct 25, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Catherine DeClemente,
Maryland, USA,
Aug 30, 2021,

Rare, authentic, generous trading mentor

I have known Vlad since early 2018. I have studied his methods and I can honestly say that it is a primary reason for my current success as a professional trader. Vlad is clear, analytical, supportive and responsive to each and every student. I have seen so many scams and trading companies that have fallen apart over the past 6 years. Vlad is one of the rare, supportive, HONEST and knowledgeable mentors out there. His academy is extremely fair priced and you never feel like you are left behind with the level of support he gives. Thanks to him and his team, I am farther in my trading journey than I have ever thought was possible.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Sep 8, 2021:
Thank you so much for your warm feedback Cathy!
It is an honor seeing you growing and becoming an independent successful trader!
Qusay,
AbuDhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 19, 2021,

Excellent work is getting delivered everyday and most importantly is that you can share your thoughts or issues and all of the team will be there to support and or advise

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Qusay!
Mark Spies,
Queensland, Australia,

Fantastic Honest Trading Education

Hi,Mark here i have been trading now for many years and have been a member of Traders Academy Club since it was started,i must say that i wished i would have had stuck to these guys rather then searching the internet for the Holy Grail which doesn't exist by the way.TAC is an honest service with great education on the markets and they provide very reliable trading ideas and methods with fantastic support because of them i can see my dream of becoming a full-time trader is definitely possible
Thanks Traders Academy Club.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Mark!
Ontario, Canada,
Aug 18, 2021,

Joining TAC is the best decision I ever made, I learned a lot about myself and the market. Many thanks to Vladimir, Yordan and the team

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Younis!
Istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 18, 2021,

the king of diversions and Conversation

TAC is the most healthy and friendly community in the trading world.
tons of education and webinars and trading ideas , all my inquiries get replied immediately,
thanks Vlad and yordan.

Thank you very much sir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,

Wizards

One of the real trading services.These guys are really good at teaching people and analysing the market.Futhermore their analysis have high accuracy if you just learn or if you already know how markets work(if you do not ,there is plenty of videos and pdf files to understand their methods ).Also they are very helpful and respond fast to any request or question.Finally ,their service is kind of cheap for what they are doing.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 25, 2021:
Thank you very much, Velislav!

You are right, it's very cheap for what we deliver, but we are here to build real success stories among our clinets, not to make them worry about expensive payments
Jamie,
Queensland, Australia,
Jul 12, 2021,

Trusted Educator

I have been a happy member of Traders Academy Club for 3 years now and highly recommend Vladimir as a mentor and educator, His delivery with no frills sound technical analysis and proven tested strategies, very happy customer.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Jamie!
Kadir,
Jul 10, 2021,

Best forex educational service

I had tried many educational services and was about to quit trading when I decided to try TAC. One year after joining I am still trading, passed FTMO challenge and learn something new everyday. Their TA videos are very usefull, they share their ides and do not hide when the ides fail. Excellent service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 28, 2021:
Thank you very much, Kadir!
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 9, 2021,

Place for real trading results

I have a great respect to the community and to both Yordan and Vlad.My trading results improved based on the guidance provided and the massive educational materials available.I strongly recommend for both experience and begginer traders!

Nov 22, 2020 - 5 Stars It changed my opinion for trading in a positive way.The transparency and the educational materials in combination with the live room analizes are amazing.This is a place you want to be if you are committed to trading.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 24, 2020 Thank you very much Sassas756

Gabrijel,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jun 21, 2021,

Demo Trader, no myfxbook or track record????

All trades shown by Vladimir or Yordan are on demo accounts. There is no evidence of profitability and I think it should be shown occasionally especially if you claim you make your living from trading. I am not asking to see balance as that is personal but displaying yearly ROI % or real entry should be no issue to a legitimate trader.

I think it is clear that Vladimir Ribakov makes his money from selling trading systems, access to his academy and recommending brokers.

Everyone looking at this company should be extremely skeptical. Just a friendly warning.

Hello Gabrijel

Thank you for your feedback.

You are 100% right. People should always be skeptical about anything online and check for real reputation and real feedback and credibility! That's why I invite everyone to do their own research about us and to see what do we really deliver for our members, and to see we are on the top of the industry for over a decade now with the highest reputation level during all this period!

I would like to answer your concerns -

1- Checking our records, there is NO Gabrijel from the UK that is a member of our club. That makes me wonder if you are really a client in our club?

2- ALL our trading ideas we share are 100% transparent and proved to the members. EACH trading idea comes with a video and is fully backed up in our trading journal for 100% transparency. If you are really a member, you should know it.

3- I see you are so concerned (totally understandable of course) of my profitability, and you don't care of the balance and personal info, here is one of the accounts I manage (one for 2021) - https://www.screencast.com/t/wrNKXe7vaBVx

I don't publish myfxbook due to personal reasons and mainly - I am not here to prove how amazing I am. I am here to deliver real-time trading ideas, real-time trading education, and back up EACH of my trades shared with 100% transparency by video and trading journal! This service isn't signal service, isn't money management service and nothing like that. That's a trading club for educational purposes based on real prevent trading techniques. I am an internationally certified financial technician so trust me I know a thing or two.

By the way, I suggest you watch this important video I've created and understand why myfxbook or other 3rd parties sites aren't 100% reliable as many think -

4- Of course we make money by selling the systems. I offer you real value and real trading solutions. Of course, it comes with a price. And yes, that's my online business and that's another source of income. Where is the problem with it and why are you trying to present it in a negative light? I offer real service and real trading solutions and yes, there is a price for it.

I wish you and yours all the best and thanks for your feedback.

I invite everyone who really to do own research and find out the truth about me and my team and why we are ranked on the top of the industry for so many years.

For any questions, don't hesitate to ask me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
Tal Herman,
Tel Aviv, Israel,
Jun 19, 2021,

The best academy for Forex traders

The traders academy club is everything a trader needs in order to be successful in the markets.
Top class service, very informative and above all Vladimir Ribakov, the best mentor around.
Always keen to help with clear and sharp Insights and explanations.
Highly recommended service for beginning traders as well as for the experienced ones.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 24, 2021:
Thank you very much, Tal!
Jun 3, 2021,

Traders academy Club The Real Deal

I have been with trader’s academy club for a while now and my trading has improved a lot with this club. Vlad is a great teacher and always eager to help.
Vlad is somebody who has years and years of trading experience and you will never trade alone when you join the club. Both Yordan and Vlad are very helpful for their students to succeed. If you want to succeed in trading you need to learn very seriously. The day you will use real money for trading you must take it as a business and with the guidance of Vlad and Yordan you will definitely succeed.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 24, 2021:
Thank you very much, Saigal!
Vincent,
Vancouver, Canada,
Apr 24, 2021,

Bingo Service

This service is only good for people with very little experience. Soon you will find that it's in fact a bingo service where he makes 10 calls a week and submit a weekly newsletter picking out the best winning trades so it appears like he's making money left and right. Once in a while, you will have a negative weekly newsletter because you just can't always be right, have to make it slick.

I can almost certainly guarantee that he makes the bulk of his money as an EDUCATOR, not as a trader, with a good chunk coming from commissions when you subscribe to get his free system(200-300$) under his partnership broker. AKA, no matter if you make money or lose, he makes money from the commission of your trades. He just has to set a reasonable price point to sell to new traders knowing most will open an account with a broker using his referral and get the product for free, 2-for-1. No brainer.

I won't go into further details on how this business operates but he currently has 2-3 products which surprisingly all beat the market.

How does one team come up with so many products under 300$ which seems to always beat the market? If it's too good to be true, it probably is...

Because it's a bingo service, I am not sure I would recommend this to new traders looking for an actual trading strategy since he doesn't trade them himself, unless the call is very obvious.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Apr 26, 2021:
Thanks for your feedback, Vincent

Unfortunately, you choose to focus and base your review on what someone else earns or not (business model), rather than the real value that the service really delivers to its clients. Pretty unfortunate for the readers who are looking to see the real value of the service we deliver, but I hope at least it makes you feel good with yourself.

What you say about us choosing trades, it's completely not true and mainly - misleading. All our trading ideas are backed up in our live sessions, our trading reports, and our trading channels. 100% transparent and available for every members to see at anytime! All our trading ideas appear in our performance are all trading ideas discussed in the live sessions, the reports and the chat channels. Idea that works and delivered the move, appears as a win, idea that lost appears as a loss, and idea that was invalidated due to not triggering the technical setup we were following, won't appear in performance because it never triggered. It's as simple as that my friend. And for 100% transparency, as I mentioned - we back it up with live sessions (recording is available for members), detailed trading report and our chat channels.

All our trading systems are helpful trading solutions for traders that need them. They don't "beat the market" as you try to present it, they help traders to find trades based on proven trading strategy.

Once again, thanks for sharing your experience and your feedback. It would be very good if you would actually talk about all the things we do in the club, like all the live sessions, the detailed report, the comprehensive educational media zone, the 24\7 chat and more. I am sure, that would be more helpful to other readers.
barbados, Barbados,
Apr 7, 2021,

Best online forex Academy

By far without a shadow of a doubt Traders Academy Club is the best place to gain concrete, define and complete forex education. The educators are world class and the support is a cut above the rest. No need to look any further TAC is the place to be, no fluff with all the fancy cars and houses just raw uncut information about the reality of the trading world and the priviledge to learn a complete strategy from two of the most skilled retail traders.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Apr 14, 2021:
Thank you very much, Peakpoise!
Anonymous,
Apr 5, 2021,

Harassing phone call's

I signed up to see if I could get a deal where I deposit money with a broker then I get the informaiton/software for free. Somebody called me straight away from "Trader's Academy Club" as soon as I signed up and I hang up on them twice and I have received 5 more phone calls throughout today from similar phone number which I didn't answer. On the second phone call I did say "I'll be right". Then I hung up. So there is no question about the phone line dropping out un-intentionally.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Apr 6, 2021:
Hello Anonymous

Thank you for letting me know. All the brokers we work with are regulated, and we never had any issues like the ones that you described. It is a serious concern and I must check who of the brokers do that and if it's not some scam.

Please contact me directly at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com and please provide me with the information who is this broker and what did they tell you. I have to check what is going on.

Regardless, you can join our club any moment regularly, without using the brokers program. Thank you.

Aa,
Mar 29, 2021,

Possibly a scam

I registered myself under broker affilication program which I was told is regulated by ASIC but then someone from Richmond Super called me asking to depot $250 in their account. He told me that they are not broker but I will have to deposit money in their account and they will do trading on my behalf. They were not regulated by ASIC or any other institution. I thought that it might be a mistake and I tried again and this time someone from Top market cap rang me using the exact same script.
I have no idea how have they got so many stars but I guess they are all fake.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 31, 2021:
Hello Aa

What you say is a very serious concern. All the brokers we work with are regulated and if someone tried to scam you I must know what and who it was. It's hard to understand from your feedback here who is the broker that called you, your details, or anything that will allow us to assist you.

Please contact me directly at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com ; or contact my team at support@vladimirribakov.com, so we can find out and solve it with the broker you claimed scammed you.

P.S - Do you really think it is fair to rate a service that you even didn't try to use, especially when you even didn't try to contact us to find out the issue and solve it? All the stars you claimed to be fake, are all real members of our club that actually use the service and when you join our club, you see that yourself.

Quebec, Canada, Canada,
Mar 14, 2021,

Highly recommend TAC

Ever since 2015, I’ve been intrigued then rapidly inspired by Vladimir. He’s an experienced trader, a passionate mentor, a dedicated and an available teacher. He’s always there to help :) After all the years around him, I can testify that one of his deepest motivation is to see other traders succeed and he’s always seeking for traders to learn and educate themselves.

I’ve been around several other talented traders over the years but I always managed to keep Vlad’s input and understanding quite close ;-)

Now, let’s talk about the crowd. Vlad’s collaborators are very sharp traders and the community is enjoyable and helpful too.

I totally recommend Vlad’s TAC to help out your trading journey.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you very much! Much appreciated
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Mar 4, 2021,

Fantastic!

I’ve been a member for a short time, but I could confirm that the education and information is top notch!
Vlad has done an amazing job along with his team in building a fantastic community and stellar education materials...
he is not a (get rich quick guru) who promises Ferrari’s and yachts in 2 months...
if you are willing to put in the work, and learn to have a plan and approach trades risk first... this is a great place to start your journey...

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 17, 2021:
Thank you very much! Much appreicated
G, Japan,
Jan 28, 2021,

Traders academy club is the real and best educator!

I have been fooled by many fraudulent materials and mentoring programs. But TAC is real! The trade idea is reproducible. I wanted to meet sooner. Moreover, when the flow of the market changes, the idea will be updated, so you can learn how to think about the market at that time. Thank you Vladimir, Yordan, Sophia ,Emily. Thank you for your continued support.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Feb 5, 2021:
Nov 14, 2020,

Not what it appears to be.

This is not a review I enjoy writing, but it must be written. First off, I'm not a newbie in forex struggling to make a profit. I began studying and trading forex back in 2006. I haven't paid for any type of forex service in a few years due to most being so horrible or outright scams. But after buying a subscription and looking inside this Trader’s Academy Club (TAC) member’s-only area, I had to write a review.

The performance page at the TAC website is the first issue. If you look at the list, it is page after page of wins. There are entire pages with no losses. I went through every page and there are no pages with more than three losses on a single page. But there are MULTIPLE pages without a single loss. Back when Ribakov had his other signal service at a different website he would get multiple losses, as many as seven in a row. And for sure, there was definitely NOT a series of page-after-page winning streaks that you see at this TAC website! Are we to believe that Ribakov's trading abilities suddenly improved by leaps and bounds in a matter of days after switching to a new website? I will now give you some insight on what is happening here, and it’s pure genius in the way of marketing. After Ribakov switched over to his new site, TAC, Ribakov and his partner stopped giving the entries and exits to his signals. Once you pay your subscription and get inside the trading room, you will see that Ribakov and his partner are doing nothing more than calling the SWING of the trade. Simply put, he is predicting whether the price will move up or down. You took the trades in the direction of the swing, but still lost several trades in a row? It doesn’t matter. Ribakov or his partner picked the right direction and those are listed as WINS on the performance page. If you didn’t pick the right entry / exit, that’s your fault. Are we to believe that the majority of the members at the TAC website are consistently making profits that match the performance page? That's the whole issue with this TAC website. When Ribakov was giving entries and exits to his signals at his previous website with as many as 4-7 losses in a row, his members were LEAVING. And just to be clear, the importance of picking the correct entries and exits cannot be over emphasized. An account can be blown even when a person knows the correction direction of the market- and still only risking 1-3 percent of their account! This is a theme of many books on forex that have been written over the years by professional well-known market traders. At best, these newbies at the website are floundering around in chat in an attempt to find where to enter and exit. A few manage to make good picks and proudly post their results. But the majority are not picking correct entries and exits and wonder what they are doing wrong. Those struggling members (who think they are the MINORITY) stubbornly continue at the TAC website because "charts don't lie". If the majority of members had a winning ratio of trades that matched the TAC performance page, they could risk 5-10 percent on each trade and become a millionaire in a relatively short period of time.

If you want to get the service for free, you only need to sign up to use Ribakov’s sponsored broker. Every time you push the button to enter a trade, whether you win or lose, Ribakov makes money. This is a common way for signal services to make money. I know for certain that some websites that use this ‘money tool’ in their signal services make more money from the commissions than they make in their own trading account. Allow me to better explain. Even if a person has a $100,000 account, making a few percent in profit each month is not going to be a viable living salary. Let’s say you make an average of 5 percent each month and remove those profits so you can live and feed your family. That’s only about $60,000 a year before taxes. You might get to keep something like $30,000 after taxes, paying for health insurance, etc. That’s poverty-level wages in most countries. That’s why folks like Ribakov have been getting commissions on trades by members, and he has been doing it many years. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to make commissions, I'm just trying to shine some light on how a lot of forex services make the bulk of their profits.

Lastly, I must warn you that if you sign up for Ribakov’s service and want to use his 45-day refund policy, you are in for a surprise. I failed to read the small print. Ribakov will only give you a partial refund. No matter how you slice it Ribakov makes money, even if you use his "guaranteed refund policy".

If you have used this service and lost money, please don’t shy away from your responsibility to leave a detailed review of your experience. I’m expecting Ribakov himself to make an attempt to discredit my review and that’s fine. For anyone who thinks I just want to bash Ribakov’s service, please go now and look at his performance page before he takes it down. Ask yourself if you really think it’s possible that the majority of his members are making trades that match his unbelievable list of WINS. Thanks for reading and be forewarned.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hello Trader 123,

First, thank you for your feedback. It's important to me personally to always improve and do things better for my clients.

I'll start with saying that leaving a review is welcome and great, but tell lies - isn't! You blame us for a partial refund? That's a complete lie and I can prove your transaction number is 100% refunded.

I must say that when I see a review or feedback, I do expect to see a review about things we do really give and do in our club, and about my work.

Your review is about anything just not about the club, me, or any value that we give to our members. You've been a member for less than a day, where you were asking where do you get signals with the exact entry and exit and once you were told it's not a signals service, you leave.

If you spent the same time that you've spent on emailing my team and then leaving your review on really reading my website and the reviews of other members here, you would figure out that we ARE NOT a signal service, and we don't tell you entry and exit price. And that's exactly what other reviews here tell and explain where exactly is our force and expertise. We are giving live market analysis, real time trading report with full of trading ideas, and of course it's the responsibility of the trader to follow that and apply it. If you don't follow, how do you expect to make any success? It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, when to do, and how to do. Or even someone just to trade instead of you. Well, if you read my website, and you read other members review here, you understand that is NOT what we offer. And you would save your time, my time, and others reading it.

Then you bring my old service years ago, and try to do what? Ruin my name? Ruin the reputation of our club? I am PROUD to say that I become much better as a trader and as a mentor during these years, and I am working hard to polish my techniques and give best to my members. I also got my certificate as Financial Technician during this period. So when you try to say I had different results years ago, then yes, of course I did. And I am proudly said I increased my success rate significantly. Don't you do some things in your life better today, then you did years ago? I am sure you do. So do I.

Also, I want to be very clear about that - NO ONE every guarantees that you'll get the same results as anyone else. Especially like in your case, where you even not ready to put the effort required. But I am proudly saying that there are clients that in time do even better than I do in our club, and they post their results. I will say it clear - if you don't put the effort, and you don't apply the techniques correctly, there is no way you'll have the same results!

And last, as a client you get fair option to get free access to the club with the brokers program. And of course it is allowed because the broker pays us commissions from your activity. Why are you trying to present it negative, while it's totally free choice of everyone if to pay membership or to join with brokers program? You are trying to present a very positive opportunity for clients in a very negative light. This is a very fair option for those who don't want to pay us the fees, still get their access. As simple as that.

Last - I am proud of the success rate my techniques present, and I am proud of the highest level this club achieved. And you are welcome to check our club, see yourself how these techniques perform in real time.

To the readers of this conversation - I'll repeat - if you are after trading signals then this club isn't for you. If you are looking for someone to tell you exactly what to do and when, save your and my time. But if you are after real proven trading techniques
and real time education and improving your trading - I am sure you'll find our club as a great help achieving your goals.

Thank you for your time and for your review.

I wish you best and please stay safe in the crazy reality of 2020.
kl, Malaysia,
Nov 1, 2020,

education service

Bought dozens of offerings over time, this is the only one I have ever renewed. I have been with them 3 years and still feel that it is extremely good value. It takes a fair while to learn and to put into practice but very reliable methods and an excellent friendly service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 4, 2020:
Berlin, Germany,
Oct 26, 2020,

It is not a signal service-it is even better!

If you want to learn all about trading or improve your trading, this group is a must for you! But if you are one of those forex signal searchers (like i was before...) then this is nothing for you. Because it is much much better-as Yordan says "we dont give you the fish, we teach you how to catch the fish." And imagine one sec:
This is much more important! The forex market is the ocean, and you are on the ship (this group). But every pirate on the ship has to work to get the ship safe in the harbour and of course catch some fishes. Understand? ;-) and thats the beauty of this group. Besides Vladimir and Yordan there are many well known experts like Peter Varcoe or Danny who have an expertise vita.
I am now member since begin of August and i am learning every single day new stuff about techniques, strategies-and especially psychology! Vladimir is not one of those guys who is selling sth to you and then goodbye. No! He and his team (Yordan Kuzmanov) are guys who are always there for you in the telegram group or PM. Their responses in the chat are incredible quick, no matter if they have a lot do, you will always get a response.
there is nothing i can say it is the best-because everything is simply perfect. Live webinars every day, informative newsletters (around 1 per day), massive video collection with strategies that work, the telegram group with a lot of interesting people and a nice, gently atmosphere. the feeling that you are learning from guys who also lost money at the beginning is simply good because it gives you the motivation and the trust to success.
what i really like is that the whole concept is based mostly on technical analysis. here you wont find articles from cnbc or cnn watching them and then making your decision. no. you will be on the track already when the media starts to begin...Vladimir will never give you a message "buy here, sell there" because this is a prediction and "we dont want to predict, we want to see the facts" ;-) this is something it needs time, you will not watch the first lession and start making 100 pips a day. you need to practice with Risk Reward, close a trade with loss (yes it hurts, but there is NOBODY outside who does not have losses) but you will find your strategy and your timeframes which are suitable to your lifestyle (very important!) Plan the trade and trade the plan-as simple as that.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 1, 2020:
Thank you very much Gabrijel!
Isaac Adarkwa,
Kumasi, Ghana,
Oct 22, 2020,

Traders academy Club is superb

I joined TAC just this month, October and i have never regretted. I need to take my trading to the next level.

st. catherine, Jamaica,
Oct 8, 2020,

Educational, Motivating, Family, - the words that sum up my experience here

Hi good morning i just wanted to say it has been a steady progress with my learning but i love the progress i appreciate what you do and i fell extremely confident in what you do... I just wanted to show my appreciation for joining your program

Sep 23, 2020,

TCA is the place to be if you want to acquire quality forex education without burning a hole in your pocket. You get free forex training, resources and support through your forex journey. To me that is a no brainer. The boss Vlad delivers forex courses effortlessly in a way anyone without formal education will grasp the knowledge. Him and his crew are absolutely brilliant.

Thank you very much for your feedback
surabaya, Indonesia,
Aug 27, 2020,

My best tutor in forex industry

I enjoy and benefit from your analysis. Thank you for your updates and watchlist on telegram. They are very useful.

Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 5, 2020,

Cycles and divergence

I've been with TAC for about a year now. I've learned a lot on how cycles and works with divergence when trading. Vlad and Yordan are on the Telegram channel regularly giving feedback to all who participate in discussions. Great club for a beginner but also great for more experienced traders getting a second opinion from tried and true traders.
Jun 11, 2020,

TAC is the best club in the world.....

Trading Academy Club...... well what can I say... I’d be a failed retail trader without them like most. Vladimir and team are at hand throughout the day to help, there are lots of free videos to watch over and over and everything is explained super well. Traders in the academy are some of the best I’ve ever seen and if you are willing to follow the team, learn hard, listen to everything and practice there is no doubt you will end up a pro trader. Journey isn’t easy but having mentors at hand is probably the most important thing you can have in trading. Also there are experts in different fields of trading and like Vlad other Authors too. I highly recommend you join and soak everything in. Dan
Thank you very much Dan!
Nav,
May 28, 2020,

Brilliant community for new and experienced traders! Highly recommended!

Traders Academy Club is a really special community to learn trading. In my 1.5 years of being a member, I have gone from being a beginner to now trading with a lot of confidence. Vlad and Yordan are brilliant traders as well as mentors. They provide clear, detailed and well structured education which has accelerated my learning. They are incredibly supportive and patient, providing detailed answers for every clarification. The club has a lot of other experienced traders who are more than willing to provide guidance and help with the learning. I’m glad I found TAC and am thoroughly enjoying being part of the community.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Canada, Canada,
Jan 2, 2020,

Honest and Reliable Master Teacher

By following his teachings he will make you money and give you a career for life.
He also creates a number of ai programes and a divergence course of study and live applications.

Thank you very much for your feedback
Innsbruck, Austria,
Nov 20, 2019,

All you need to become an independant, profitable trader

Hey guys,
I've been with TAC and Vladimir Ribakov for 2 months now and it's been an overwhelmingly positive experience.

I day traded Futures before, so I had trading experience, no idea how to trade Forex mid- to long term though.

The first thing I was impressive with is the sheer amount of learning content Vladimir provides, you'll learn anything you need to know to trade any market on any timeframe. There are video series explaining with a lot of detail how to analyze an instrument top down, using his unique style of cycles & divergence. You'll learn how to create a hypothesis, develop a plan and identify setups in that direction and invalidation signs.

There is no more second-guessing. It is a lot of material to digest though, I'm a nerd and it still took me over a week to go over all of it. But once you got it, you'll be able to go through your watchlist like - No, No, No... YES!

On to of that, there is live sessions every day with Vladimir or Yordan, where they go through the Weekly watchlist, explain the developments in detail, what to look for and how to trade it.

However, they dont provide entry signals, they just give you direction and invalidation, which is a good thing in my opinon, because it forces you to pay attention yourself and truly master the skill of trading, which eventually will lead to becoming an independent trader, if you just follow someones signals, you'll never be free.

Furthermore, there is the Telegram group, where not only Vladimir and Yordan, his head of trading, are constantly present to answer questions and comment on peoples chart, there is an active community of successfull traders that trade all kinds on strategies - such as Price Action Patterns, Elliott Wave, Harmonics you name it. You'll get views from multiple different minds, when their opinions line up - which they often do, you have some amazing setups.

So to summarize, overwhelmingly positive, very great experience, best trading decision I have made in my life, been out there alone for a year and it's not been working. Trading itself is hard enough, no need to fight out there alone. So don't hesitate, join us for a ridiculously cheap price btw!

5/5
Cheers, Vincent
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Vincent

Milton, Canada,
Oct 22, 2019,

Amazing Educational Experience

I have been a member of TAC for over a year now and I cannot say enough great things about Vlad and his team. The education material is amazing, the chat rooms are always monitored and questions are always answered, and the (almost) daily live trading room is amazing. Best bang for your buck, hands down!!

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Franco

united kingdom, United Kingdom,
Aug 30, 2019,

Changing to 5 star rating

Initially, we gave a 1-star rating because of 24 option, a broker that is rated 1 star and we had a bad experience with.

24 option, when deposited with 250 GBP, was antagonistic on the phone, and we received many calls, we thought traders academy club did not take care of us.

Recently traders academy club is helping us resolve the situation so we want to take back the 1 star and give them 5 stars now.

Thank you for helping the situation traders academy club,
We are sorry that we posted this 1 star rating so fast and are now giving you 5 stars.

Aug 28, 2019 - 1 Star We saw the trader's academy club and went for the broker option.
So we deposited $250 in the account with the broker they recommended, 24option.com

We then had bad experiences with the broker in communication
- We were called repeatedly and sometimes with different names, I had a bad feeling.
- We saw the 1-star reviews of 24 option

So we changed our mind and wanted to pay traders academy club the money instead.
When we came to withdrawing our money from 24 option they try to upset us by saying there would be an 80EUR Fee for withdrawing the money.

We wish we had just paid for the annual service of traders academy club to try them for 1 year but now we were given a bad experience by 24 option their associate we have been put off.

We do not recommend these services because of this.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019 Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with a broker.

I do want to say that it would be fair if you judge my club but what we deliver and the value we give for our clients, NOT by your relationships with any broker.

It's not fair not for me and not for my team who always give the best for our clients.

But you have to understand - I am NOT the broker, and I am NOT responsible for their conditions or relations with their clients.

You got a fair offer to get a free access to the club instead of paying for it, and you took it. From this moment - your relations with the broker are YOUR relations with the broker. I am not their account manager or anything like that.

I highly recommend that for your future - before you sign with any broker - read CAREFULLY their conditions, their fees etc... It will save a lot of time.

If you still want to discover why we are the top club in the industry, you are more than welcome to join us with paid fees. You will see all the value we give to our members.

And if you have any personal questions, I am here for you - vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
yu1jia5,
Manitoba, Canada,
Aug 12, 2019,

Have already learned alot even though only one-month in

To be honest, I accidentally watched Vlad's videos on YouTube about his attitude towards Forex. I just felt that oh man, this guy is so passionate about Forex based on his voice and logic behind the scene. Therefore, I dig up deeper to watch his videos from his channel. I have to say his work is AMAZING! And then, I had a chance to communicate with him one by one. His suggestion and knowledge in Forex saves my confidence as I was a loser before. I told him that I would watch several more of his Forex Teaching videos before I joined in TAC, and Vlad was glad that I would like to solidify my fundamentals first before the next step. In July, I was part of the TAC family. Group members are generally active and share their trading ideas. However, more important is that, Vlad is quite approachable. He will answer each of the question in the club, if you have some concerns to ask. Vlad and TAC is my strongback for trading now since after one-month participation, I have the idea about the real way to earn money and some trading strategies that I am beneficial from the club. Thank you Vlad. I will keep working hard to be an outstanding trader. This long-term goal will be unchanged since I follow you.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Yujia!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you! Keep working hard and improve
Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback sir!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 7, 2019,

100% recommend you won't be regret

before I find TradersAcademyClub, I just confused about how to start to be a trader, I fallow too many groups on the internet most of them tell you, you will be rich faster , 1k to 10 k like this, also you going for robots or fallow signal provider just for profit but in the short term you below down your account to 0..when I join trader academy club I just realized I don't know anything about trading fact and now I am a member from 7 months and learning of too many technical analysis and the best mentor with perfect support, if you want to learn how to trade, honestly I recommended 100% trader academy club is the best place for education .you should try hard to be a good trader and should have a real mentor, if you want to hear buy here or sell here don't waste your money and your time.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Valid!

Much appreciated, and as always me and my team are here for you!
Rondônia, Brazil,
Aug 6, 2019,

The best trader's club I've signed so far

I've been signed to TAC more than a month now, and it is being great. It's pretty cheap since it's an annual subscription and the member's area is so complete and clarifying with awesome lessons. Their advanced technical analysis with Cycles and Divergences takes some time to understand and apply with precision, and I really recommend taking notes and re-watching the videos, but once your master it, it's completely game-changing and added up with their weekly forecast and daily market analysis, it will keep you always on the right side of the market. I definitely recommend it.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Raphael!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!
Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 30, 2019,

Best Trading Academy to be with!

I have been with Traders Academy Club since 2017. I have no regrets. I will continue being a student at this club because you learn something new everyday. The resources provided are superb and I love the weekly and daily webinars. I have purchased most of their indicators and it helps me a lot. There are also free indicators and learning tools inside you can utilized. My account has grown consistently because I took my education seriously. Vladimir has thought me to be patient. Wait for setups! I don’t rush into pairs. I take my time in selection of pairs. Learn and earn!

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Tricia

Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Porto, Portugal,
May 31, 2019,

TAC - What a Journey

I joined TAC about 6 months ago, and I am only disappointed I did not do it earlier! TAC is a community of traders who share their trading ideas and help each other on a daily basis, where you have from experienced to new traders and with many different strategies and styles. Beyond the community, TAC also has vital services that help me on my trading a lot, like the daily market report and setups and the live trading room. Personally, the daily report with updates and setups, and live stream are some of the most valuable tools is TAC, but they are only as good as the mentors quality, and they are amazing. Vlad and Yordan, both very approachable and nice guys, have been honest and straight forward from the beginning, helping me with all the questions I had to ask and putting me on the right path, being truthful and direct, which helped me a lot. I started losing money in the first months, as I thought only focusing on indicators as MACD and EMAs was enough and thought I could follow that for profit, and of course I was wrong. Now, after joining TAC, I understand how to use those indicators as my advantage, without relying on them but using them to improve my trades and see when not to trade. Vlad and Yordan have always been very helpful, commenting my trades whether good or bad, answering me my stupid questions in the beginning and showing me the way to profitable trading. After some months, I can now say I am profitable for some months and I know for a fact that what took me here was my work ethic, my ability to learn and understand when I am wrong, TAC community help and all their education and also the mentors, and specially Vladimir, that beyond all the technical help he gave me, always treated me the same way when I was posting bad trades to when I post great ones.
If you are serious about trading, not thinking you'll be a millionaire next month, then trust me and join TAC, I bet you will never leave, because even if you are a pro trader after some years, the price you pay for the community you get is very much worth it and very valuable.

Thank you very much sir!

Marco,
May 30, 2019,

Totally worth it!

Absolutely love their approach. They want you to truly understand their way of trading and how to manage risk. They always have time for your questions and are fully supportive. If you are willing to put in the work this is an amazing community to be part of. The best forex educators I’ve seen so far. They publish daily reports there is a ton of online webinars available that allows you to watch their techniques over and over again. Totally worth it!

Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Brazil,
Feb 24, 2019,

Sorry for the long text, if this is important to you I believe the time reading will not turn to regret

I've discovered the forex market recently, since than dedicated almost all my free time to learn more about it. I was looking to a course that could help me developing the necessary skill to understand the market and maybe become a successful forex trader, after around one week of research various companies where evaluated. When I found https://vladimirribakov.com/ and read some of the free articles and books I was impressed, that guy looked different, spotted some genuine willing to teach by someone who got at least good understanding about the market. Somehow I managed to reach him for a talk and after this only one doubt remained "This seems too good to be true. Am I missing something?". But since I was not able to find any inconsistency about what he sayed I decided to give the shot. I had no foundation in technical analysis and he suggested the Divergence University, so I did. Various days sleeping the minimum necessary to deal with my obligations and study have passed, I was able to start seeing how things work and get more confirmations that I was not missing anything important I was in the right place. After sometime I started to trade with small ammounts of money to practice with my new knowledge and get the feeling from trading. Was supported by him and his team every single time I needed, just as anyone else I see there, this is done mainly through telegram groups. Then I realized Traders Academy Club could already make good impact in my trading due to his more practical purpose and big picture orientation. DU is exactly what I expected, great content, great foundation to beginners and great Divergence strategy for does more experienced but who want to understand better Divergences. Except for the support that was better than I imagined, something I can hardly find, if someone from the team is reading this, Thank You! To me TAC is like a central trading cockpit, there I have access to Live Trading Room, where Vladimir and Yordan(Chief Trader from TAC) share their thoughts about the market, they talk about the more attractive pairs, possible risks and opportunities, this is made in a daily basis through webinars. It's huge value to me, gives me much more confidence, better conditions to trade and in the same time I learn everyday, slowly collecting important pieces of the puzzle. It's great! I can clearly avoid so many mistakes with their help, off course I do many mistakes in my trading, but for sure I do much less than I would without their help, without watching this sessions. You have access to TAC telegram groups, where beginners and masters can be found(special mention to Peter, highly skilled and helpful), there are two groups, one for general chat talk, and another for Trade only, Vladimir, Yordan and other members of the team are always present answering doubts and creating new ones(for the good). Full of great people. You can find beginner and advanced content to develop yourself too, this ones I didn't checked until now, DU stills in progress and is my priority, so can't talk much about them. To be honest I believe this are the most important things to me, I may be missing something for sure, didn’t explorer the entire content for now, but anyway, this is more then enough to make me proud of my decision of being a DU and TAC member. 100% satisfied.

One extra tip to you. Vladimir is in another level, one of a kind. Also he made teaching one of his highest priorities in life.

Well, another one. If you are in a tight budget, check the Partner Brokers Program.

Good luck, wish you the best.

Brasov, Romania,
Feb 6, 2019,

I like this club very much, there are a lot of experience traders from where I can learn a lot. They and especially Vladimir and Yordan are punting a lot of time and effort to teach us to trade with responsibility, and to have patience. Witch every live trading room, I become better at understanding how the market works.

recep,
Turkey,
Jan 25, 2019,

Great Opportunity.

It is great opportunity. They care to all your problems. Trustable persons and club. You can succeed with this guys and club. I get answers to all my questions. What we must do is only follow their instructions patiently. If you try them, will see the same result. They are continously on our side adn with regards. Wishing great success to all traders.

Adan, Kuwait,
Jan 22, 2019,

I joined the club i still learn how to trade and try to understand forex vladimir and yordan are the best they will always support you if you ask they have a lot of webinars and understand the secret of trading and how to read the charts daily webinars trading setups tips also they have telegram group you share your setups if you are wrong vlad and yordan will help you with your setups i'm glad that i joined my name is mohammad i'm from kuwait

Noel,
South Africa,
Jan 20, 2019,

Vladimir and Yordan are great traders. I look back each week at their weekly forecast and am amazed how it follows the plan! I would recommend TAC in a heartbeat to anyone, but remember they will help you and give you the plan but it is up to you to do the work and understand the plan and how to trade it! The value for money is mind blowing, with what you get it is definitely worth the value.