TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Kenya,
Apr 15, 2018,

HI, i want to recommend Traders Academy Club to anyone who is really serious in learning how to trade forex. I personally have known Vladimir Ribakov for around 3 years through his Forex Libra course. For me finally i have found my perfect mentor or teacher to make me a real forex trader. I have been in this journey for almost 10 years now but now finally i am beginning to see how to trade forex in the most logical way without any guesswork. So i am here to give my totally unbiased review for this site. To Vlad i am very thankful for providing me with the best education i can get. So anyone who is serious about forex trading career this is the perfect site.

Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 14, 2018,

I was a bit skeptical about joining the club but now I can say it was the best decision I made.

I have been trading for about nine months and since then I have been loosing money because I have been trying one strategy after another without success. I found the Traders Academy Club I think by Devine intervention and since then I cannot seem to be able to leave. I must admit that the information shared in this club is not the easiest to understand but it's the best. Once followed there will be more wins than losses. The leader of the club, Vladimir Ribakov, shares from his heart the information we need to be successful. Also the other senior traders assist other members, all 8th an effort to make us all successful. Everything shared in the club sh shared with transparency with one goal - winning at trading. I can now say without doubt that this club is th best. I have now started to see consistent wins after following the information shared in the club. Trading is not easy. The goal of Mr. Market is to take your money but with the right information you can avoid that. Trading is not a way to get rich quick but it is a way to get rich. Just do the right things and you will. Thumbs up for the Traders Academy Club and Vladimir Ribakov.

Guido Van Hootegem,
Clearwater, FL , USA,
Apr 5, 2018,

Excellent Trading Education.

I've been around the block in trading for quite some years and invested a lot of time and money in trading systems and trading education (Forex- Stock/Options-Futures). I always learned something but at the same I felt there was an important piece of the puzzle missing. Then I came across Vladimir Ribakov and his team in the "Traders Academy Club". I soon realized that Vladimir and his team are "Speaking from Experience" and everything they teach/share with their fellow traders is what they actually "DO" themselves on a daily basis in their own trading.
Vladimir Ribakov is an open book and his "Traders Academy Club" is very professional, well organized with a strong focus on 'helping" other traders to become successful. I would like to thank Vladimir and his team for everything he does to help Traders all over the world to achieve their goals. He's passionate about his work, he likes helping people and above all he's a man of integrity and that shows throughout his team and his Trading Academy Club. I very much like that.

Romania,
Mar 27, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to start making profits!

Traders Academy Club is the place I needed to become a better trader! I started trading by taking some local classes and I tried to improve my trading by reading. But my performance wasn't very good and I was struggling each trading month not to end it in loss. Although I thought I knew the theory, I felt like I was missing something. Joining TAC was like a revelation for me! The support that I was receiving, the constant reminders, the daily analyses, the answers to my every question and all the extra information that I didn't knew helped me more than I ever imagined and finally started making profits!
Thank you Vladimir Ribakov & the wonderful TAC Team!
Ivan,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Mar 20, 2018,

top mentor, top club

TAC is really great club /site about Forex and provide professional support for traders.You can find here tons of materials, webinars, BUT what is for me most important : daily communication, live forecast interactive room, trends setups in pdf , chat , explanations..etc. Vlad is top mentor, and best friend in forex industry , he has so strong power, and he answer every simple question. In case more question, dont hesitate to contact me. Ivan

Ahmad,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 17, 2018,

the best place for ambitious

I joined the club longtime ago and I became a friend with many people over there .
the club has a nice community and the people over there are amazing .
I became a good friend with Vlad and he became my mentor , and you know what now I know how it is to be successful in fx , its not that easy as you think but nothing is impossible .
for people who might be interested in join the club , please if you are looking for something very easy and just a signals that you think it will make you money then you are wrong , there is nothing like that at all , this club is for learning and building a base full of knowledge , no one would do your a job , the truth is there and the truth fx is not as people saying , for e.g I will provide u with signals and you will be rich blah blah, thats all a lie , this club is the real thing , the real learning thing the real market buys and sells based on reasons that you will also learn in order to improve yourself before buy and sell blindly , if ur purpose is to make money without a passion then don't join
very simple !
if u are ambitious and u r a hard worker then its what you woant

Moldova, Republic of,
Mar 8, 2018,

Practice makes it Perfect

The long story short: Vlad is the King of Cycles who, practically, cracked the nature of subject we are all here gathered about.
His is Great Teacher (Capitals letter here are not accidental) and if you decide to follow him then you have to grasp the material and practice-practice-practice.
Just to conclude & remember as simple as that:
* Practice makes it Perfect *
Good luck on your journey!

& of course:
Thank you, Vlad!
G.I.

South Africa,
Mar 2, 2018,

Traders Academy Club Review

Since embarking on my journey with TAC my trading account has increased with +106%. The exceptional educational material at TAC is endless. With a telegram chat group mixed with a wide variety of exceptional traders from around the globe, different market perceptions & ideas gets generated each day. The learning process is continuous. Vladimir Ribakov (a true market Wizard) & his clinical team provides daily webinars in which they prepare an army of traders to approach the markets strategically edged with loads of opportunities presented,explained & analyzed. The Quality of Traders Academy Club as a whole is incomparable. 100 Bucks worth every cent!

Chiang Rai, Thailand,
Feb 28, 2018,

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!

Dig in! Don't just scratch the surface!
Compared to most, if not all, education and trading programs out there this one and Vladimir Ribakov's methods are very clear on how to approach, what to learn and how to get from A to Z generally and specifically. The truth is in the understanding. While this may take longer for some (especially if you're like me!), it is well worth it once digested and when the application happens. People should know what is inside:

1. Instructional Videos - more than you need, including a very simple starter course which can be digestive in small doses and repeated for emphasis, and advanced concept courses and live recordings, etc.
2. Strategies and Indicators - code snippets, great stuff, just need to download, install, and begin using it. All has comprehensive documentation.
3. Chat groups- people chatting away about specific setups, market conditions, and specific questions/problems members may have.
4. Weekly Overview - these are excellent, and actually free, just search youtube and you will find them.
5. Live Trading Room - In depth coverage of what is going on from the Weekly Overview and setups for each market session, generally. More than enough to keep one focused and apprised of market/trading conditions.

....much much more (some extras not included in the basic membership, but well worth it).

Sudbury, Canada,
Feb 25, 2018,

I'm here for the long run :)

This Team is very down to business, honest but yet fun and enjoyable. You can't get quality membership like this for 100 bucks, anywhere! You come away with way more than you paid for, that's for sure :) The strategy . The dedication .They are like Stalkers, they follow you trying to get you to succeed. They respond to you and tell you honestly what they think of your analysis of the market. Constantly trying to keep your eye focused on the big picture. Flexible , patient, strong conviction ,professional and did I mention fun .1-10 without a thought 10 yes of course. These people are my kind of people !!! Its not a company it’s family .Keep it coming guys :) With some of the profits I’ve made so far I bought the “Crystal Ball”. What do I think, bonus ! Will I buy other strategies ? Maybe . Do I need them ? No. Do I want them, of course lol.

Hawaii, USA,
Feb 25, 2018,

Surprised US is banned from membership

I only gave 2 stars because I was excited upon reading the amount of value offered by the website only to find out as I was signing up that all US citizens are not allowed into the membership.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 21, 2018:
Hello,

There was a period we couldn't accept new U.S clients and therefore the doors were closed.

We recently re-opened the doors and we now accept new clients.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope to see you with us

Best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Canada
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Jan 30, 2018,

The best for the TAC

I've been following Vlad for about 4 years, and I know exactly that he and his team always give us the best. Vlad and the team teach
with passion, they are very committed person of this field, and the most important thing makes profitablee for us. I'm very satisfied joined and be proud being of the TAC member.

Victor edet,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 27, 2018,

The best forex mentoring club ever. Has taught me how to be profitable in the forex market and the reward has been amazing. I will not hesitate to recommend this club to anyone. Thanks boss for everythibg

joseph,
Uganda,
Jan 27, 2018,

its worth it. No regrets for me.

Their adverts or appearances may not be glossy but their content is very good and rich.

Morné Jacobs,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Jan 15, 2018,

Best Trading Academy on the market!!

The Traders Acadamy Club exceeded every expectation that I had! The platform that this club sets is unmatched in the market. From the live trading rooms that covers strategies and setups for the week ahead, trading reports that summarizes these setups and the Webinars that teaches you from A to Z of trading. They have the most comprehensive library of strategies that will suit any type of trader. If you are willing to put in the time, you will reap the benefits!! Its great being part of a comunity of traders that are more than willing to help and guide you to becoming a great trader!

Perth, Australia,
Jan 9, 2018,

The best training team ever

I have tried few different training groups and then joined TAC. what Vlad and TAC team are providing is extensive, detailed and up to date with the market conditions. Live trading rooms and chat rooms are great and the website has loads of materials to use on my own pace. the joining fee could be justified by only watching few videos or using the free tools and indicators. the other extremely great thing about TAC is that it is a very friendly and safe environment and Vlad himself works with us all the time, it makes it a safe place where I honestly feel comfortable and safe talking about my training without fear of being ridiculed or judged as a newbie trader.

Jan 6, 2018,

Absolutely Worth It.

First came across Vlad with the FX Libra Code system, subsequently the FX Scorpio Code (Love this one!) and then became a member of the TAC. There are a lot of "mentors" in the market, some are good, a lot aren't.
Vlad has put together an amazing suite of trading systems while providing a unique way of understanding the market direction (i.e. big money flow). His teaching and insights come from the years spent as an ex-hedge fund trader, showing me how the "big boys" see the market and then trading with the Big Money.
Joining TAC has helped my trading improve by leaps and bounds, tying together everything that I've learnt over the years. If you've ever felt that you learnt a lot, but just somehow can't get it to click together, then you got to learn from Vlad!
In TAC, you don't just have access to Vlad, but Yordan (TAC's Chief Trader) is constantly teaching and sharing new proven techniques to find reversal zones and high probability trades. It's the combination of what Vlad teaches and the constant sharing of trading strategies, techniques and ideas that makes TAC such a powerful combination.
I only have to say that when you join TAC, and you're not yet an advanced trader (i.e. long time trading with lots of experience), there's a lot of information and knowledge to go through. But everything is arranged in a step-by-step fashion where you can learn through watching recorded videos, while seeing how the concepts play out in real time through the Live Trading Rooms.
And you know that they are the real deal, because they have a round up of the week's trades using the trading systems they have. Wins, losses, the reasons why (this is especially powerful!) trades were taken (even if they lost) were so crucial in helping me see how professional traders actually trade.
You don't get this with other systems, where they go through the wins, losses and rationale behind each trade taken with the systems available for purchase. Too often, you're just shown the winners and there's no "accountability" or performance tracking over the weeks, months and years.
Absolutely worth it if you want to learn how the big boys trade and see it LIVE, instead of after the fact.
Fanie Kleynhans,
Western Cape, South Africa,
Jan 4, 2018,

Traders Academy Club is the best!

I started trading more than a year ago but couldn't find something that was working for me until I joined the TAC about 2 months ago and have learned so much from Vladimir and his team.

Excellent Club to be part of and will recommend them to anyone!

Akos,
Malta,
Dec 17, 2017,

Vladimir for President ! :)

First of all I want to tell a bit about me. Educating myself now a few years ago and started to trade in the begining of this year. And I sufferred a lot, couldn't find myself and my style. I Coudn't be enoght confident in my trades. After a few not profitable month I got in touch with Master Vlad and he helped me to fullfill my traning and showed me many secrets and tricks about the markets in his webinars(must to watch). I'd never wish for a better or more efficient support and mentoring. I'll be gratefull for him forever. The best trading academy where're the people help each other and we learn from our teachers going through on a live daily analysis with Vlad or with Yordan. Both of them very experienced traders, gives to us to their family a very stable view to the markets, reports for the entire week every day. I don't think there is another Club like this.. Very unique and filled up with talented people. If you have difficuties in your trading because you also a newbie like I was. Then, this is a place for you. In this Club the people care about you and with your progress. Very reliable and experienced people whoes are committed to this Academy. BUT you have to be commited as well, YOU have to learn and push for it as well, if you want to achive better results... Success always requires sacrificies... Best wishis and many pips to all. :) Peace,
Akos from Malta

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

Nov 30, 2017,

Number 1 Forex Mentor

I really never write reviews but after finding Vlad and his team I had to. Vlad is probably the best Forex mentor you will find. His methods are spot on and he is such a genuine guy, he has so many different options of learning to choose from. his website is super easy to use and everything is very affordable and defiantly worth it, I have learned so much using his systems and training its really crazy. I use to lose almost all my trades but now I have an 85% win rate, I am not BS either. I was scouring the internet for mentors for the past year and finally found the RIGHT mentor. And no I do not work for him or anything, I am not getting paid to write this I am being 100% honest. His support is incredibly good as well, I get responses within the hour! Thank you Vlad!

Egypt,
Nov 29, 2017,

To All Traders

Just the right the only place you will be a trader not just analyser.... Vlad is the best i knew, see and most important very trust-able
i have took many courses with big names + price action and they let me good reader and analyser but only Vlad start turned me to real trader with system, strategies , plan and Money management
Price = on of the best affordable prices in the Forex world

Johnny,
New York, USA,
Nov 29, 2017,

About time I found my people

Before I joined TAC I was really in a ditch. 11 months of trading, with every month in the red. I really thought that if I really wanted it bad enough, I would somehow have the magical powers to overcome my trading losses and become a successful trader. But as Tony Robbins says, "you could want to see a sunset with your life but if you run east looking for a sunset, you'll never find it". Vladimir and his team of professional traders have been the compass, the directors of trade that have instilled a principle that you won't learn anywhere else to ensure that you have a solid plan every single day. Completely flipped my trading upside down (or should I say, right side up). Stop blowing money on bs systems, and invest in a team of traders who will actually care about your growth..

100 Billion,
Nov 28, 2017,

I am not the type person that like to review products but Trader Academy Club is what I wish that most platforms will strive for instead of spending their time coming up with a bunch of scams that will last for a short time.

One thing I will say is that Vladimir is in this to help people which is paying him back as well. They say if you do good, good will come to you.

Note: If you want to learn how to trade, this is your guy!

New Zealand,
Nov 15, 2017,

Are you serious about Trading, Join the TradersAcademyClub.

Tradersacademyclub is a must have.
The Tradersacademyclub is the Thomas Edison for traders , Vlad and his team have turned on so many light bulbs for my trading, Since i joined the club and follow the rules that Vlad and his team teach us I have stopped all the bad habbits of trading you get when trying to trade { ok im still working on a few} but you get the point.

The amount of information you get is amazing , Where the big money is and how and why you can follow the big boys. Vlad and his team explain everything in the live trading room, you can ask questions, if you can't make the live webinars they are recorded and you watch them in your members area.

If you are serious about trading you NEED to join the TradersAcademyClub you won't regret it.