TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Nov 24, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Contact: support@TradersAcademyClub.com, +44 123 4480569

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Nov 22, 2020,

Amazing trading club

It changed my opinion for trading in a positive way.The transparency and the educational materials in combination with the live room analizes are amazing.This is a place you want to be if you are committed to trading.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 24, 2020:
Nov 14, 2020,

Not what it appears to be.

This is not a review I enjoy writing, but it must be written. First off, I'm not a newbie in forex struggling to make a profit. I began studying and trading forex back in 2006. I haven't paid for any type of forex service in a few years due to most being so horrible or outright scams. But after buying a subscription and looking inside this Trader’s Academy Club (TAC) member’s-only area, I had to write a review.

The performance page at the TAC website is the first issue. If you look at the list, it is page after page of wins. There are entire pages with no losses. I went through every page and there are no pages with more than three losses on a single page. But there are MULTIPLE pages without a single loss. Back when Ribakov had his other signal service at a different website he would get multiple losses, as many as seven in a row. And for sure, there was definitely NOT a series of page-after-page winning streaks that you see at this TAC website! Are we to believe that Ribakov's trading abilities suddenly improved by leaps and bounds in a matter of days after switching to a new website? I will now give you some insight on what is happening here, and it’s pure genius in the way of marketing. After Ribakov switched over to his new site, TAC, Ribakov and his partner stopped giving the entries and exits to his signals. Once you pay your subscription and get inside the trading room, you will see that Ribakov and his partner are doing nothing more than calling the SWING of the trade. Simply put, he is predicting whether the price will move up or down. You took the trades in the direction of the swing, but still lost several trades in a row? It doesn’t matter. Ribakov or his partner picked the right direction and those are listed as WINS on the performance page. If you didn’t pick the right entry / exit, that’s your fault. Are we to believe that the majority of the members at the TAC website are consistently making profits that match the performance page? That's the whole issue with this TAC website. When Ribakov was giving entries and exits to his signals at his previous website with as many as 4-7 losses in a row, his members were LEAVING. And just to be clear, the importance of picking the correct entries and exits cannot be over emphasized. An account can be blown even when a person knows the correction direction of the market- and still only risking 1-3 percent of their account! This is a theme of many books on forex that have been written over the years by professional well-known market traders. At best, these newbies at the website are floundering around in chat in an attempt to find where to enter and exit. A few manage to make good picks and proudly post their results. But the majority are not picking correct entries and exits and wonder what they are doing wrong. Those struggling members (who think they are the MINORITY) stubbornly continue at the TAC website because "charts don't lie". If the majority of members had a winning ratio of trades that matched the TAC performance page, they could risk 5-10 percent on each trade and become a millionaire in a relatively short period of time.

If you want to get the service for free, you only need to sign up to use Ribakov’s sponsored broker. Every time you push the button to enter a trade, whether you win or lose, Ribakov makes money. This is a common way for signal services to make money. I know for certain that some websites that use this ‘money tool’ in their signal services make more money from the commissions than they make in their own trading account. Allow me to better explain. Even if a person has a $100,000 account, making a few percent in profit each month is not going to be a viable living salary. Let’s say you make an average of 5 percent each month and remove those profits so you can live and feed your family. That’s only about $60,000 a year before taxes. You might get to keep something like $30,000 after taxes, paying for health insurance, etc. That’s poverty-level wages in most countries. That’s why folks like Ribakov have been getting commissions on trades by members, and he has been doing it many years. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to make commissions, I'm just trying to shine some light on how a lot of forex services make the bulk of their profits.

Lastly, I must warn you that if you sign up for Ribakov’s service and want to use his 45-day refund policy, you are in for a surprise. I failed to read the small print. Ribakov will only give you a partial refund. No matter how you slice it Ribakov makes money, even if you use his "guaranteed refund policy".

If you have used this service and lost money, please don’t shy away from your responsibility to leave a detailed review of your experience. I’m expecting Ribakov himself to make an attempt to discredit my review and that’s fine. For anyone who thinks I just want to bash Ribakov’s service, please go now and look at his performance page before he takes it down. Ask yourself if you really think it’s possible that the majority of his members are making trades that match his unbelievable list of WINS. Thanks for reading and be forewarned.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 16, 2020:
Hello Trader 123,

First, thank you for your feedback. It's important to me personally to always improve and do things better for my clients.

I'll start with saying that leaving a review is welcome and great, but tell lies - isn't! You blame us for a partial refund? That's a complete lie and I can prove your transaction number is 100% refunded.

I must say that when I see a review or feedback, I do expect to see a review about things we do really give and do in our club, and about my work.

Your review is about anything just not about the club, me, or any value that we give to our members. You've been a member for less than a day, where you were asking where do you get signals with the exact entry and exit and once you were told it's not a signals service, you leave.

If you spent the same time that you've spent on emailing my team and then leaving your review on really reading my website and the reviews of other members here, you would figure out that we ARE NOT a signal service, and we don't tell you entry and exit price. And that's exactly what other reviews here tell and explain where exactly is our force and expertise. We are giving live market analysis, real time trading report with full of trading ideas, and of course it's the responsibility of the trader to follow that and apply it. If you don't follow, how do you expect to make any success? It sounds like you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, when to do, and how to do. Or even someone just to trade instead of you. Well, if you read my website, and you read other members review here, you understand that is NOT what we offer. And you would save your time, my time, and others reading it.

Then you bring my old service years ago, and try to do what? Ruin my name? Ruin the reputation of our club? I am PROUD to say that I become much better as a trader and as a mentor during these years, and I am working hard to polish my techniques and give best to my members. I also got my certificate as Financial Technician during this period. So when you try to say I had different results years ago, then yes, of course I did. And I am proudly said I increased my success rate significantly. Don't you do some things in your life better today, then you did years ago? I am sure you do. So do I.

Also, I want to be very clear about that - NO ONE every guarantees that you'll get the same results as anyone else. Especially like in your case, where you even not ready to put the effort required. But I am proudly saying that there are clients that in time do even better than I do in our club, and they post their results. I will say it clear - if you don't put the effort, and you don't apply the techniques correctly, there is no way you'll have the same results!

And last, as a client you get fair option to get free access to the club with the brokers program. And of course it is allowed because the broker pays us commissions from your activity. Why are you trying to present it negative, while it's totally free choice of everyone if to pay membership or to join with brokers program? You are trying to present a very positive opportunity for clients in a very negative light. This is a very fair option for those who don't want to pay us the fees, still get their access. As simple as that.

Last - I am proud of the success rate my techniques present, and I am proud of the highest level this club achieved. And you are welcome to check our club, see yourself how these techniques perform in real time.

To the readers of this conversation - I'll repeat - if you are after trading signals then this club isn't for you. If you are looking for someone to tell you exactly what to do and when, save your and my time. But if you are after real proven trading techniques
and real time education and improving your trading - I am sure you'll find our club as a great help achieving your goals.

Thank you for your time and for your review.

I wish you best and please stay safe in the crazy reality of 2020.
kl, Malaysia,
Nov 1, 2020,

education service

Bought dozens of offerings over time, this is the only one I have ever renewed. I have been with them 3 years and still feel that it is extremely good value. It takes a fair while to learn and to put into practice but very reliable methods and an excellent friendly service.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 4, 2020:
Thank you very much!
Berlin, Germany,
Oct 26, 2020,

It is not a signal service-it is even better!

If you want to learn all about trading or improve your trading, this group is a must for you! But if you are one of those forex signal searchers (like i was before...) then this is nothing for you. Because it is much much better-as Yordan says "we dont give you the fish, we teach you how to catch the fish." And imagine one sec:
This is much more important! The forex market is the ocean, and you are on the ship (this group). But every pirate on the ship has to work to get the ship safe in the harbour and of course catch some fishes. Understand? ;-) and thats the beauty of this group. Besides Vladimir and Yordan there are many well known experts like Peter Varcoe or Danny who have an expertise vita.
I am now member since begin of August and i am learning every single day new stuff about techniques, strategies-and especially psychology! Vladimir is not one of those guys who is selling sth to you and then goodbye. No! He and his team (Yordan Kuzmanov) are guys who are always there for you in the telegram group or PM. Their responses in the chat are incredible quick, no matter if they have a lot do, you will always get a response.
there is nothing i can say it is the best-because everything is simply perfect. Live webinars every day, informative newsletters (around 1 per day), massive video collection with strategies that work, the telegram group with a lot of interesting people and a nice, gently atmosphere. the feeling that you are learning from guys who also lost money at the beginning is simply good because it gives you the motivation and the trust to success.
what i really like is that the whole concept is based mostly on technical analysis. here you wont find articles from cnbc or cnn watching them and then making your decision. no. you will be on the track already when the media starts to begin...Vladimir will never give you a message "buy here, sell there" because this is a prediction and "we dont want to predict, we want to see the facts" ;-) this is something it needs time, you will not watch the first lession and start making 100 pips a day. you need to practice with Risk Reward, close a trade with loss (yes it hurts, but there is NOBODY outside who does not have losses) but you will find your strategy and your timeframes which are suitable to your lifestyle (very important!) Plan the trade and trade the plan-as simple as that.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Nov 1, 2020:
Thank you very much Gabrijel!
Isaac Adarkwa,
Kumasi, Ghana,
Oct 22, 2020,

Traders academy Club is superb

I joined TAC just this month, October and i have never regretted. I need to take my trading to the next level.

st. catherine, Jamaica,
Oct 8, 2020,

Educational, Motivating, Family, - the words that sum up my experience here

Hi good morning i just wanted to say it has been a steady progress with my learning but i love the progress i appreciate what you do and i fell extremely confident in what you do... I just wanted to show my appreciation for joining your program

Sep 23, 2020,

TCA is the place to be if you want to acquire quality forex education without burning a hole in your pocket. You get free forex training, resources and support through your forex journey. To me that is a no brainer. The boss Vlad delivers forex courses effortlessly in a way anyone without formal education will grasp the knowledge. Him and his crew are absolutely brilliant.

Thank you very much for your feedback
surabaya, Indonesia,
Aug 27, 2020,

My best tutor in forex industry

I enjoy and benefit from your analysis. Thank you for your updates and watchlist on telegram. They are very useful.

Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 5, 2020,

Cycles and divergence

I've been with TAC for about a year now. I've learned a lot on how cycles and works with divergence when trading. Vlad and Yordan are on the Telegram channel regularly giving feedback to all who participate in discussions. Great club for a beginner but also great for more experienced traders getting a second opinion from tried and true traders.
Jun 11, 2020,

TAC is the best club in the world.....

Trading Academy Club...... well what can I say... I’d be a failed retail trader without them like most. Vladimir and team are at hand throughout the day to help, there are lots of free videos to watch over and over and everything is explained super well. Traders in the academy are some of the best I’ve ever seen and if you are willing to follow the team, learn hard, listen to everything and practice there is no doubt you will end up a pro trader. Journey isn’t easy but having mentors at hand is probably the most important thing you can have in trading. Also there are experts in different fields of trading and like Vlad other Authors too. I highly recommend you join and soak everything in. Dan
Thank you very much Dan!
Nav,
May 28, 2020,

Brilliant community for new and experienced traders! Highly recommended!

Traders Academy Club is a really special community to learn trading. In my 1.5 years of being a member, I have gone from being a beginner to now trading with a lot of confidence. Vlad and Yordan are brilliant traders as well as mentors. They provide clear, detailed and well structured education which has accelerated my learning. They are incredibly supportive and patient, providing detailed answers for every clarification. The club has a lot of other experienced traders who are more than willing to provide guidance and help with the learning. I’m glad I found TAC and am thoroughly enjoying being part of the community.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 8, 2020:
Canada, Canada,
Jan 2, 2020,

Honest and Reliable Master Teacher

By following his teachings he will make you money and give you a career for life.
He also creates a number of ai programes and a divergence course of study and live applications.

Thank you very much for your feedback
Innsbruck, Austria,
Nov 20, 2019,

All you need to become an independant, profitable trader

Hey guys,
I've been with TAC and Vladimir Ribakov for 2 months now and it's been an overwhelmingly positive experience.

I day traded Futures before, so I had trading experience, no idea how to trade Forex mid- to long term though.

The first thing I was impressive with is the sheer amount of learning content Vladimir provides, you'll learn anything you need to know to trade any market on any timeframe. There are video series explaining with a lot of detail how to analyze an instrument top down, using his unique style of cycles & divergence. You'll learn how to create a hypothesis, develop a plan and identify setups in that direction and invalidation signs.

There is no more second-guessing. It is a lot of material to digest though, I'm a nerd and it still took me over a week to go over all of it. But once you got it, you'll be able to go through your watchlist like - No, No, No... YES!

On to of that, there is live sessions every day with Vladimir or Yordan, where they go through the Weekly watchlist, explain the developments in detail, what to look for and how to trade it.

However, they dont provide entry signals, they just give you direction and invalidation, which is a good thing in my opinon, because it forces you to pay attention yourself and truly master the skill of trading, which eventually will lead to becoming an independent trader, if you just follow someones signals, you'll never be free.

Furthermore, there is the Telegram group, where not only Vladimir and Yordan, his head of trading, are constantly present to answer questions and comment on peoples chart, there is an active community of successfull traders that trade all kinds on strategies - such as Price Action Patterns, Elliott Wave, Harmonics you name it. You'll get views from multiple different minds, when their opinions line up - which they often do, you have some amazing setups.

So to summarize, overwhelmingly positive, very great experience, best trading decision I have made in my life, been out there alone for a year and it's not been working. Trading itself is hard enough, no need to fight out there alone. So don't hesitate, join us for a ridiculously cheap price btw!

5/5
Cheers, Vincent
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Vincent

Milton, Canada,
Oct 22, 2019,

Amazing Educational Experience

I have been a member of TAC for over a year now and I cannot say enough great things about Vlad and his team. The education material is amazing, the chat rooms are always monitored and questions are always answered, and the (almost) daily live trading room is amazing. Best bang for your buck, hands down!!

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Franco

united kingdom, United Kingdom,
Aug 30, 2019,

Changing to 5 star rating

Initially, we gave a 1-star rating because of 24 option, a broker that is rated 1 star and we had a bad experience with.

24 option, when deposited with 250 GBP, was antagonistic on the phone, and we received many calls, we thought traders academy club did not take care of us.

Recently traders academy club is helping us resolve the situation so we want to take back the 1 star and give them 5 stars now.

Thank you for helping the situation traders academy club,
We are sorry that we posted this 1 star rating so fast and are now giving you 5 stars.

Aug 28, 2019 - 1 Star We saw the trader's academy club and went for the broker option.
So we deposited $250 in the account with the broker they recommended, 24option.com

We then had bad experiences with the broker in communication
- We were called repeatedly and sometimes with different names, I had a bad feeling.
- We saw the 1-star reviews of 24 option

So we changed our mind and wanted to pay traders academy club the money instead.
When we came to withdrawing our money from 24 option they try to upset us by saying there would be an 80EUR Fee for withdrawing the money.

We wish we had just paid for the annual service of traders academy club to try them for 1 year but now we were given a bad experience by 24 option their associate we have been put off.

We do not recommend these services because of this.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019 Hello,

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience with a broker.

I do want to say that it would be fair if you judge my club but what we deliver and the value we give for our clients, NOT by your relationships with any broker.

It's not fair not for me and not for my team who always give the best for our clients.

But you have to understand - I am NOT the broker, and I am NOT responsible for their conditions or relations with their clients.

You got a fair offer to get a free access to the club instead of paying for it, and you took it. From this moment - your relations with the broker are YOUR relations with the broker. I am not their account manager or anything like that.

I highly recommend that for your future - before you sign with any broker - read CAREFULLY their conditions, their fees etc... It will save a lot of time.

If you still want to discover why we are the top club in the industry, you are more than welcome to join us with paid fees. You will see all the value we give to our members.

And if you have any personal questions, I am here for you - vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com
yu1jia5,
Manitoba, Canada,
Aug 12, 2019,

Have already learned alot even though only one-month in

To be honest, I accidentally watched Vlad's videos on YouTube about his attitude towards Forex. I just felt that oh man, this guy is so passionate about Forex based on his voice and logic behind the scene. Therefore, I dig up deeper to watch his videos from his channel. I have to say his work is AMAZING! And then, I had a chance to communicate with him one by one. His suggestion and knowledge in Forex saves my confidence as I was a loser before. I told him that I would watch several more of his Forex Teaching videos before I joined in TAC, and Vlad was glad that I would like to solidify my fundamentals first before the next step. In July, I was part of the TAC family. Group members are generally active and share their trading ideas. However, more important is that, Vlad is quite approachable. He will answer each of the question in the club, if you have some concerns to ask. Vlad and TAC is my strongback for trading now since after one-month participation, I have the idea about the real way to earn money and some trading strategies that I am beneficial from the club. Thank you Vlad. I will keep working hard to be an outstanding trader. This long-term goal will be unchanged since I follow you.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Yujia!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you! Keep working hard and improve
Enugu, Nigeria,
Aug 12, 2019,

A satisfied trader

I came into the world of Forex trading over six (6) years ago and was going To and Fro in the market, from one system to another without success.
I was a follower of Vlad for more than two (2) years before joining the club.
Traders Academy Club afforded me the knowledge I've been looking for and I now trade the market on my own successfully without a guidance or signal from any source to trade profitably.

If I must be sincere with my review,
this club is not for everyone i.e, people looking to be alerted when to buy or sell, people looking for the holy grail of Forex trading, and those who wants to buy luxurious cars, house etc. withing a short-while trading Forex.
But its for those whose want is to learn the real art and science of Forex trading and those who look out to growing their account slowly over time.
Of course there will be losing period, but consistency is the key.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback sir!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!
istanbul, Turkey,
Aug 7, 2019,

100% recommend you won't be regret

before I find TradersAcademyClub, I just confused about how to start to be a trader, I fallow too many groups on the internet most of them tell you, you will be rich faster , 1k to 10 k like this, also you going for robots or fallow signal provider just for profit but in the short term you below down your account to 0..when I join trader academy club I just realized I don't know anything about trading fact and now I am a member from 7 months and learning of too many technical analysis and the best mentor with perfect support, if you want to learn how to trade, honestly I recommended 100% trader academy club is the best place for education .you should try hard to be a good trader and should have a real mentor, if you want to hear buy here or sell here don't waste your money and your time.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Valid!

Much appreciated, and as always me and my team are here for you!
Rondônia, Brazil,
Aug 6, 2019,

The best trader's club I've signed so far

I've been signed to TAC more than a month now, and it is being great. It's pretty cheap since it's an annual subscription and the member's area is so complete and clarifying with awesome lessons. Their advanced technical analysis with Cycles and Divergences takes some time to understand and apply with precision, and I really recommend taking notes and re-watching the videos, but once your master it, it's completely game-changing and added up with their weekly forecast and daily market analysis, it will keep you always on the right side of the market. I definitely recommend it.
Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Aug 30, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Raphael!

Best regards and as always me and my team are here for you!
Caribbean, Trinidad and Tobago,
Jul 30, 2019,

Best Trading Academy to be with!

I have been with Traders Academy Club since 2017. I have no regrets. I will continue being a student at this club because you learn something new everyday. The resources provided are superb and I love the weekly and daily webinars. I have purchased most of their indicators and it helps me a lot. There are also free indicators and learning tools inside you can utilized. My account has grown consistently because I took my education seriously. Vladimir has thought me to be patient. Wait for setups! I don’t rush into pairs. I take my time in selection of pairs. Learn and earn!

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, Tricia

Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Vladimir Ribakov
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Porto, Portugal,
May 31, 2019,

TAC - What a Journey

I joined TAC about 6 months ago, and I am only disappointed I did not do it earlier! TAC is a community of traders who share their trading ideas and help each other on a daily basis, where you have from experienced to new traders and with many different strategies and styles. Beyond the community, TAC also has vital services that help me on my trading a lot, like the daily market report and setups and the live trading room. Personally, the daily report with updates and setups, and live stream are some of the most valuable tools is TAC, but they are only as good as the mentors quality, and they are amazing. Vlad and Yordan, both very approachable and nice guys, have been honest and straight forward from the beginning, helping me with all the questions I had to ask and putting me on the right path, being truthful and direct, which helped me a lot. I started losing money in the first months, as I thought only focusing on indicators as MACD and EMAs was enough and thought I could follow that for profit, and of course I was wrong. Now, after joining TAC, I understand how to use those indicators as my advantage, without relying on them but using them to improve my trades and see when not to trade. Vlad and Yordan have always been very helpful, commenting my trades whether good or bad, answering me my stupid questions in the beginning and showing me the way to profitable trading. After some months, I can now say I am profitable for some months and I know for a fact that what took me here was my work ethic, my ability to learn and understand when I am wrong, TAC community help and all their education and also the mentors, and specially Vladimir, that beyond all the technical help he gave me, always treated me the same way when I was posting bad trades to when I post great ones.
If you are serious about trading, not thinking you'll be a millionaire next month, then trust me and join TAC, I bet you will never leave, because even if you are a pro trader after some years, the price you pay for the community you get is very much worth it and very valuable.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much sir!

Best regards