TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Russia, Russian Federation,
Feb 12, 2013,

Hello everyone,

I decided to reply for all things I read here and say my personal notes.

Mark - When you say things you have, it is really appreciated. But before you judge, you need to check the full picture, right?

So, you said -

1- Not all trades are shown on performance. That's a lie! The EURGBP trade you talk about is not shown as it is running trade. It is still working. Right? So do you expect me to share running trades in performance? Of course not. We show ONLY closed trades. And we show them all. There are no hidden trades. All is 100% true and I can prove to anyone.

2- You said the updates are not shown, and the stop loss is not shown. That's true. Why should I show my updates for the trades for none members? In the member's area - ALL is clear and 100% available for all member's.

3- Investor's style - Yes right now we are holding a running minus. That's not the first time and not the last time it happens. That's investor's style. We are using negative leverage and trade without SL. I guide for that everywhere! In every webinar and live room. So everyone uses that, know that.

4- Size of SL -Yes some trades I use big SL and sometimes I update SL up or down. I never said I don't. You have to understand, I am a trader, not a magician. If I believe in a trade I go with it. My goal is making money when trade is ended. And that's how I trade. If you trade more than an year with me, you know that many trades are with small stop loss.

5- Account size - I always say for investor's style you have to have reasonable account!!! And sorry, but 1K is not reasonable account!!! If someone thinks he can make 1000$ with 1000$ account, maybe he is correct, but that's not with me. And if someone does it constant for more than an year, let me know. I never saw trader doing that!

6- M&M - My methods of money & management are not classical. My only method is making profits. That's the bottom line of trading for me. Here are my results for longer than an year:

Signals -

Investor's style -

So you can say whatever you want about my trading style, and my money & management. I am not making trading for game. I am trading for living.

And if you are more than one year with me Mark, you know how I make money and how I work.

I just ask from everyone who considers to join me, don't expect for magics. I am not a magician. I am trader. I have amazing periods and bad periods. In bottom line, we make money and great profits for long run.

All is crystal clear, nothing is hidden and all info is in the member's area.

About what Oupsla said I have one thing to say - We have many copiers, many chooses. If you wanna work with me do what I ask for and don't expect from me to do what you ask for. You want my service and my trades so you should do what I claim.

Again, I am not magician and my trading style is not for all. If you choose to work with me, then listen to my request and follow what I ask for! That's the only way to succeed.

Thanks for your time, and Panagitios, Avner and other, thanks for your good words and sharing your results!

Vladimir Ribakov

P.S- I can't rate myself of course, so I leave it unrated

Review Moderation Team Note: This review originated at the same location as the review from "Peter Imalenenko, Russia, Russian Federation" left on 2013-02-06 and the review giving 2 stars to JustForexSignals.com from "Dave, Singapore, Singapore" left on 2013-02-10.

Reviewers need to leave their own reviews. If we permitted companies to post reviews on behalf of clients, the reviews would quickly become worthless.

Bernard Sia,
, Singapore,
Feb 13, 2013,

I subscribed to his premium service to get both coaching and signals.

Vladimir is a careful trader and waits for clear signs of entry and exits on the higher TF. His signals don't come in too often. But most of the trades are winners. They more than make up for the recurring fees.

His tutorials are excellent. Everything you should know and understand about trading is taught in great detail. He trades forex, commodities, stocks and indices. One month into forex trading and I am already profitable trading on my own. I am actually considering trading fulltime.

All those $97 EAs I bought were just useless gimmicks. A few of the signals I subscribed only managed to bring me into a drawdown.
A foundation at Babypips and mentoring by Vladimir is what gave me the knowledge and confidence. One is free, the other actually gives you a profit. What more do you want?

Mar 17, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one from UK:

No idea what's your real name is, so if you claim it's scam, at least prove yourself. You didn't so I will proof that the real lier here is YOU...

Here are all trades you talked about (All the info is from admin and from my account where I trade all trades):

1- EURCAD from 25 of January -

As you see with your eyes, I send cancellation to this order, and that's why results shows 0.

2- EURGBP 28 of January-

And this is exactly what you see on results.

3- AUDUSD 29 of January -

Again, trade was cancelled. No profit no loss.

4- NZDUSD 29 of January :

Trade cancelled.

5- GBPCHF 30 of January :

20 pips profit after update to close at 1.44

6- AUDNZD 1 of February:

Order was cancelled.

7- USDJPY 4 of February :

Updated to close with 60 pips profit.

8- GBPCHF 4 of February :

Trade was updated to close 20 pips profit

9- USDJPY 4 of February:

Trade was closed on entry point.

10 - GBPCHF 6 of February :

Trade closed with loss as sent by update.

Now let me clarify something. All these updates are shown to all members in the performance page inside the member's area. Each signal is confirmed, as you see in the admin.

You want more proofs?

Here you go! This is my MT4 acc. where I actually trade my trades. I trade all of them as we offer trade copier.

That's all the trades that were executed. The trades that I asked to removed, as I show on the screenshots above, are not in the MT4 as they were removed and cancelled.

So.... Disillusioned_one ...

I just wonder what makes you go and claim I lie??? Maybe you don't follow my updates and you kept trades to work? Maybe the loss was caused because of you and not me?

I have one suggestion to you and everyone who want to claim anything. CHECK your claim before you post it. You just ruin to everyone who want real good profitable service.

And personal request to FPA moderators, maybe before anyone tries to tell I am lying or even call us Scam... Maybe you should require proofs from him? Because people like this guy (Or girl, I don't know) just ruin to everyone else. I assume they did the mistakes their own, didn't follow my updates and then they blame everyone just not themselves...

If anyone has ANY question about my results, or needs proofs from my trading account on the club, contact me by Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com or by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (the photo with the cats ;) )

I just hope everyone sees the real proofs as they really are. I was shocked by such lie of the post from disillusioned_one as we are one of ONLY services and club that trade every signal we make and have proofs to all.

I hope FPA moderators will consider to remove his/her review as it ruins to everyone who looks for a honest place to trade.

Best regards,

Mar 20, 2013,

Reply to claim of Disillusioned_one -

Why won't you proof your claim? Why you keep claiming empty words?

You can see my MT4 real statement and you see all trades done there... If you claim there were losing trades, how come the statement shows exactly what the admin info shows?

Again... why won't you proof your claim? Why do you just wasting time with empty words?

I just wonder why you try to waste other people time with empty words and with no proofs?

Explain that to me please...

And if you think I am not real, why won't you come to my seminar worldwide and meet me face to face? Maybe that will prove you that I am real person?

Anyway, I just wonder what's your interest behind your words... What you try to make by that... As I said, I have and account with all my trades, exactly as they shown on the site. All is 100% clear and real. If you have anything you claim, why won't you prove too?

Vladimir

Bobby Carmichael,
Mar 21, 2013,

Vladimir Ribakov, what a champion!
I started following Vlad about 3 years ago and soon realized that this man would take me to the next level of trading like no one else could.
I've been a member of his club for about 2 years and will always continue to be a member.
Vlad gives his everything to help traders become profitable.
he holds live webinars each weeknight/day ( depending what country you live in) to show what he is looking at trading and to answer any questions you might have. He has a skype room with all the members who want to be a part of it and is seen in there very often chatting to us.
Vlad taught me many things, what he teaches is more than just a strategy. he teaches how to be a trader! very different things.
Without vlad i would have given up my dream of trading long ago. now im making plans of not HOW to become a fulltime trader but WHEN to become a full time trader.

Now.. Dear delusional one,
I cant beleive you would say these things, people actually see this you know!, you are stopping people from reaching their goals and making dreams come true. you make me angry.

So, below is a screen cast of the trades that have come through my trade copier from vlads signals at 4xservices at the dates which you have mentioned.

So anyone who was fooled by the delusional fool, this is legit.

Bobby Carmichael.

A Bajwa,
Manchester, United Kingdom,
Mar 24, 2013,

I don't normally post on public forums about forex but in this case I have made an exception. The main reason for this is that I am using Vladimir's forex service and I think people should know when someone is a scammer or legit so others can benefit.

Vladimir is definitely NOT a scammer. For all of those people out there that have tried and failed at forex and are looking for someone to take over and make them into millionaires overnight WAKE UP. There is no signal service / managed account service / robot etc.. that does that!

Trading forex is tricky, you can not enter on the exact tops and bottoms of a trade over and over again. It would be like hitting a hole in one in golf every round......not possible!

With Vladimir I've have learned so many skills that I have been profitable since starting with him in November 2012.

I've read the comments on here and it's obvious why certain individuals are upset, it's because they don't follow instructions. The main problem with many traders is that they OVER LEVERAGE. 100-200 pip move in forex is nothing but its soon becomes a problem when you use high leverage.

This is already long and I just want to add some quick points so people read this in full.

1. Vladimir is NOT a scammer
2. Vladimir teaches you how to trade properly for your self
3. His trade logs are accurate within a few pips as you may experience some slight slippage from trade copier depending on your broker
4. Over leverage your account and you will not survive trading long term
5. Succesful traders will sometimes hold moves of 400-500 pips or more against them, this happens and you need sufficient capital and knowledge of leverage to trade successfully. There are ways to trade under these conditions successfuly which Vlad teaches.
6. You want to trade forex?.....Put some money together. $500 or $1000 account is pointless you will most likely blow it, save up and trade SMALL lots and build your account over time.
7. There are different trading strategies which Vlad teaches you. Some long term and some short term. they have different rules and will experience different levels of draw down, but you will come out good in the long term.

Bottom line if you want to learn how to trade forex and get the benefit of profitable signals, use this service. If you want to double your account in a month or two, go elsewhere because he won't want to deal with you.

Dissiliusioned_One,
, United Kingdom,
Mar 27, 2013,

On 22nd Jan Vlad's Trades trade copier sold EURGBP at 0.8373. The stop loss was then increased to 0.8650 and also on the 25th Jan Vlad added a second short on EURGBP at 0.8522 with the same stop loss. But these trades hit their stop loss on 1st Feb 2013.

These were both executed by the trade copier on 4xsolutions with no input from myself, of which I have kept a copy.

Here is a copy of the email that "Vlad" sent to me and to all subscribers on 25 Jan 2013:

"UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL EURGBP 0.8373

UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL

Vladimir sold EURGBP at 0.8373

Update at 2013-01-25 09:33:09 GMT

Modified STOP LOSS
Modified TARGET1

Instructions:

I equal the SL for both trades running to 0.8650, going for daily cycle. Target for both trades is 0.8250

----------------------------------------------------------

Void Time 2013-01-29 15:57:00 GMT

Instructions:

Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad

Disclaimer: These are only updates on Vladimir Ribakov's current trades
and should not be considered as financial advice or trade recommendations.
Vladimir Ribakov nor Vladimir Forex Signals can be held liable for losses incurred by
following the above updates."

Both losing trades were subsequently excluded from the list of trade results on his website.

Hence, Vlad is a scammer.

Mar 28, 2013,

Reply to Dissiliusioned_One:

You claim that these trade was closed, but that's completely not true!

Here is the trade running:

And you claim that there was no update? Here is the proof that I asked to update SL for EURGBP trades... That's the email that I sent to all clients.

So as I said, you did a mistake and before you check what was wrong and how come you lost while in my side and anyone else's side the trade is running, you are looking to blame people and to tell lies about the club. I really suggest you check yourself what was wrong in your side, and why your trade lost while mine and everyone else trade is working. Did you contact 4xsolutions to check what went wrong?

Anyway, I just hope everyone will see now that your cliam is totally empty and what you show is proof that I sent email, since then another email was sent... I prove you that my trade is working, as you can see above.

So let me ask again, why you lie to people here? You want to avoid their success because of your mistake or technical mistake?

I hope everyone sees the true now

Zbigniew,
Zielona Góra, Poland,
Mar 29, 2013,

Dera Dissiliusioned_One!!!
I'm surprised those who slander the good name of Vladimir Ribakov. You do not have any evidence that he was guilty of your loss. No one promises that all transactions will be profitable. Vladimir warns about this and about that, not to use high leverage. If you lose, it's probably because you have installed a large lever, opened the position, and when the price went against established expectations, your broker called you complete capital. Surely positions are closed automatically by your broker. I see that Vladimir personally involved in the eradication of slander which here speak. I am proud that I had the good fortune to meet him on my way. Signals using the copier, and nothing can surprise me. I am absolutely sure that your account emptied your greed. Decided to put everything on one card and this is effective. Have to blame himself and not throwing mud decent, wise man and a great teacher.

Sir Vladimir. Do not worry about the people who unload their frustration on you. Such will always be a few on the road the best and holiest man on earth. I am proud that you multiply my financial account. I do not need any other evidence. With great affection I greet you. Zbigniew from Poland

, Israel,
Apr 1, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one and to the last replies here:

disillusioned_one, you keep ignoring my questions to you. Did you check with the copier you use (4Xsolutions) or with my support team what happened in your account? I guess you never did so it's easy to you to blame everyone else just not yourself.

Now listen to me carefully. On my previous reply I showed with screenshot that the trade you claim was a lose (sell from 0.8373) is still running. You can see that CLEAR in my screenshot on my previous reply.

Then you claimed there was another loss (sell from 0.8522?? it was from 0.8510 from my side!!! This trade was closed and here is a CLEAR proofs to that!!!

Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

So my dear disillusioned_one I really want to ask you, why you KEEP lying so many times????

Your claims are so empty without any proof!!! You saw that even other members from the club tell you the same!!! What you try to do? Stop lying to people that are interested in our club and trying to ruin the goals!

You also claimed that the trade from 0.8373 doesn't appear on the site, OF COURSE it doesn't!!! Because as I told you and PROVED you so many times, this trade is still running!!! This trade is working! And the trades you see are ONLY closed trades. What's not clear about that?

I hope you will check yourself first and check why there was loss on your side while in my side, as I proved you SO many times all works great and same in other clients side.

And reply for Gora, Bajwa and Bobby:

Thank you friends for your good words. I will always work hard for you and people like you that are looking to meet their goals and have successful trading. As you, I also hope that this guy with his claims will stop ruining our club's name and yes they are very few like him but they want to ruin successful place like ours because of their mistakes.

I really hope FPA moderators will remove all his empty claims and lies from their forum.

Disillusioned, STOP lying and write posts without proofs!!!!!

Best regards to all