TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Apr 2, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one:

You keep ignoring my questions to you. So why you expect anyway to believe you?

Why won't you take an action and talk to me directly as I offered here lower to anyone, I have Skype Vladimir.ribakov and I have email where I can prove all you want. Why you keep hiding???

Regards your last reply, of course I will scream here! Because you never prove your empty claims. And I prove you again and again and again.

You claim that I showed a trade not from your 0.8522? Did you check my last post? That's exactly what I did. I proved you again and again that this trade was closed with profit. You missed it? Here it is again:

And what I showed from 0.8810 wasn't a proof to you about your trade, but that I updated the SL... And you scream here that I show different trade.

You even don't claim the same and keep changing your things. Would you at least decide what you try to say???

Anyway, I think anyway really can see who is lying here and who is telling the truth. If anyway needs any real proof with access to my account, you are welcome to contact me directly. I am done with trying to proof again and again to this guy here something that he even doesn't want to hear.

And if you keep changing your claims, and now blaming me for my trading style, so I simply tell everyone that my trading style means making money, I look to finish profitable. Some trades I cut with loss some trade I hold with DD, all based on my systems. Check all my results, I posted it on earlier posts. All is clear, on each of the account we did profits more then 30% of each account!

MY trading style is not as the "classical styles" but I never said it is. My goal is making money. And of you need to see my accounts, contact me directly. You can see below that students from the club shared their opinions. And that's people that do what I ask to do and not like this guy here under the nickname disillusioned_one...

So once again, you never proved your claims, while I proved you so many times that each of your claims is wrong. But you keep changing your claims and just looking how next to blame me. It's ok. At least everyone sees the reality here. Glad I had a chance to prove to all how bad your attempts to lie here really are.

For one last time - 0.8373, still working,. Proofs on previous posts or directly contact me if anyone is interested.

0.8522 was closed with profit as I proved on previous posts and even here above. It actually was 0.8510 while you claim 0.8522.... Again, you don't follow your own words...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show everyone who I am and that everything in my club is for real with real accounts proofs.

I am available for direct contact as mentioned above for everyone who is interested.

Regards.

Apr 3, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one (again) :

You just can’t get enough ha? And it is SO clear you even don’t read my messages but keep posting same claims. Just tell me, what’s your goal? You just want to be on the first line? You want to be the first message that people see? I won’t let you enjoy that, because your claims are lies. And if you decided to write a bottom line, I will summarize all once again (maybe now you will read it???)

1-You claimed again and again that I post different trade. That I post 0.8810 sell while you talk about different trade. As I already explained, the trade you talk about is 0.8373 sell, and it is running!!! You don’t believe me? I proved my account:
Then yes I updated the SL for this trade as I decided that this trade will not be short term, but long term trade. And the trade that I showed 0.8810 IS NOT another trade but an update to adjust the SL to another level. READ CAREFULLY what I write in instructions: “Equal the SL to 0.9060 for EURGBP trades”. Read the last word. What it says??? It says TRADES! Do you know what it means? It means that do it for all trades running. And yes it means to the 0.8373 trade running as well!!! Now, here is the proof for you that the trade is running exactly with the SL I asked to set: http://screencast.com/t/yjtmwcH5H
You see that??? What can be clearer than that???

2- You claimed that there was another trade that lost, a sell from 0.8522. Well at least you stopped lying about that after I proved to you that you were wrong as the trade was closed with profit!!! I case you just missed that too here are all the proofs for this trade:
Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

3-You keep ignoring for all this conversation here my simple question, did you EVER contact the copier company support team??? Did you even contact my support team??? We both know the answer and everyone who will read that knows the answer too. Instead of that you choose to blame me and my club for mistakes that most likely happened on your side. Otherwise, why would you let it go and accept a loss???

4-Then you started to blame me for my trading style. With that, I don’t have ANY problem my dear. My trading style is different from what everyone knows, I agree. I never claimed it isn’t. But my goal as I said is make money. That’s the bottom line. If you really follow me, that’s what you will get:
Signals -

Investor's style -

And fresh new source of signals, stocks & commodities:

5-Then you blame me for not being real person. And I invite you to go to amazon and see that I sell my book there: http://www.amazon.com/Profits-Unique-Convergence-Strategy-ebook/dp/B00AVZ2U0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365057604&sr=8-1&keywords=vladimir+ribakov
And more than that, come to my seminars any place in the world you choose. You will meet me face to face. Isn’t that good proof enough for you to see I am real??? You know what, just for you, ticket is free.

You choose to blame me and everyone else for your mistakes. No matter what you say here, I can prove that you are wrong. The only thing I will not waste everyone’s time is to prove about my trading style. Not everyone will agree with that and not everyone can like that. But that’s how I make profits to all my followers. And you can see all results above.
So the bottom line Disillusioned_one – please don’t waste my time and your time and everyone else time again. And stop looking who to blame for your own mistakes.
And as I said, if everyone needs to contact me directly to see I am real or to talk about anything else, that’s my skype: Vladimir.ribakov (the one with the cats)

Thank you for your time.

disillusioned_one,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2013,

I have shown enough to warn anyone foolish enough to deal with this guy.

Like I said, don't trust people who use screencasts rather than myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account. Anyone with a computer can create these.

You will also notice that Vlad's trades also has 2 trades open from August 2012. Note these are not "investor trades" but "Vlad's trades". You'll never know if this guy will keep increasing your stops to hundreds or thousands of pips and keep them open 6 months or a year or whatever.

At least you know now he has publicly admitted it here. Forewarned is forearmed.

2013-04-03 No RatingIs something wrong with you? The trade you keep showing as proof at http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o is a completely different trade which shows an entry price of 0.8810. What the hell has that got to do with anything I am talking about?

Bottom line is Vlad says:

1. That he tradecopier must have missed the 2nd increase in stop loss to 700 pips
2. That by sheer co-incidence, I did not receive the usual email about changing the s/l on the very same trade that the tradecopier missed!
3. By even more co-incidence, the trade copier also missed the increased s/l on the second trade!!!
4. And by incredible co-incidence the email was also not received on this one too!!

No wonder "Vlad" doesn't use myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account where his results cannot be tampered with.

2013-04-02 1Star What “Vlad” is saying is this:

He opened the first of the 2 trades, and increased the s/l when it went against him, which was copied ok by the trade copier. But when the price kept going against him then he increased the s/l again (to 700 pips!), but this particular change was not carried out by the copier. He offers this screenshot as proof:

He then says that the second of the 2 trades is also open, and was also missed by the trade copier, and offers this screenshot as proof: http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o

He then starts screaming about lies and so on like a maniac, presumably to cover his own lies. The second trade opened as I stated below on 25th January at 0.8522, but “Vlad’s “proof” is to show us all a trade that opened on the 11th March at 0.8810, almost 300 pips higher!

Of course the 2nd trade, if it was still open, would be shown together next to the 1st trade in the first screenshot. It isn’t.

Childish ranting and raving, backed up with “evidence” of completely different trades, on a different month at a different price! Ridiculous.

Buyer beware. At least you now know he has admitted publicly that he will increase any trade’s stop loss to at least 700 pips when he feels like it.

2013-03-31 No RatingAs stated, these were by the autotrader, and did not appear on Vlad's results page.

I have never mentioned leverage or that losses are unexpected. This is dishonest argument.

You will also note that the trade "Vlad" refers to in the post below which is a short at 0.8810, is a completely different trade to the two I am speaking about, at a completely different entry price on a different date. It is a red herring.

The FPA team should take note of this latest deception.

2013-03-19 No Rating Vlad, if that is his real name, extends the deception with a load of info on the trades listed, whilst ignoring the point, which was the 2 losing trades NOT listed.

What is more, all the trades were from Vlad's trade copier, with no user input. All recorded.

Thus, Vlad, if that is his name, is a scammer. He chose to extend the deception.

2013-03-12 Star SCAM. He lies about the results. This is from his home page. Yes I have a copy in case he changes it.

2/6/2013 GBPCHF Buy 1.4273 1.4213 1.4460 0.0000 1.4240 -33
1/29/2013 NZDUSD Sell 0.8405 0.8455 0.8345 0.0000 0.8405 0
1/29/2013 AUDUSD Sell 1.0485 1.0515 1.0435 0.0000 1.0485 0
1/28/2013 EURGBP Sell 0.8640 0.8710 0.8250 0.0000 0.8635 5
1/25/2013 EURCAD Sell 1.3650 1.4050 1.32 0.0000 1.3650 0

You will notice no losses on the 1st of February 2013. Actually, there were 2 losses (in pips) of -280 and -128. He has conveniently not included these in his results.

Consequently, you cannot trust any of the claimed results. How many other losses are not recorded?

Apr 8, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one (again and again):

Ad I told you before, you just don't know what to blame me for, right? At beginning you blame me for loss. Then I proved you that there was no loss, but profit, and update was sent, you started to blame me for my trading style... You just don't know what to do more right? What will be your next blame? Did I ever convinced you to love or accept my trading style? But why you lie about losses when they NEVER happened?

You ignored my questions to you again and again, because you know you are wrong.

I don't have time to prove you again and again my trades. For everyone who reads all the weird conversation between me and you it's clear who tells the truth here. I got more than 20 people contacted me by Skype already telling me :"Vladimir, why you waste time on this guy? You proved he lied and you prove to everyone that you are here to stand behind your word".

As I said, everyone is free to read the full conversation between me and this guy with his nickname and decide who is telling truth and decide whatever you want. I am free to answer any question to everyone who wants to ask me directly by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (with the cats photo) and by email: Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Disillusioned_one, what's your real name? why you stand behind nickname? Why you never answer me or contact me directly? What you afraid of?

I invited you to check about me in Amazon (good proof enough who I am?) and to come to my seminar (ticket on me).

What will be your next claim?

Anyway, everyone could now feel free to see the full (and completely redundant) conversation between me and this guy here, and see how I proved EVERY claim of him being wrong and how he changed his complains again and again just to waste more of my time.

I am free to contact for everyone who wants.

Best regards,

PANAGIOTIS KALOFOLIAS,
ATHENS, Greece,
Apr 9, 2013,

I wont tell many things here as i agree with the most of the guys here about how correct is Vlad with his methology,how ethical person he is and so on..As far as myself is concerned is, that since i joined to his website my account is profitable month by month..The knowledge i gained from this person is being translated in one word.AMAZING!And also im a person who tried in the past many dozens of systems from some vendors ,i followed many of them and in the end i was totally dissapointed with all of them as i was losing almost every day and the most important they didnt offered me anything useful.In fact i was ready to abandon forex trading for good till i met him..Also i had the honor to met him in one of his live seminars he is doing wordwide every year.I really havent any words to express how genuine is this person..He is really loves what he is doing and most of all he loves to mentoring and teaching the others to become profitable traders..I believe so in him that i decided he mentoring me personally so to become a full time trader and therefore be able to support my family and its expenses..

2013-01-29 5 Stars I just want to totally disagree with Oupsla as in this site the owner named Vladimir Ribakov put all his mind and efforts to build an exceptional, ,unique in its kind and a very serious mentoring and forex signals site..I have joined to it since its beginning and i must say my level as a trader has been improved more than i could ever imagine..
Under his quidance i make hundred of pips every single month without exceptions..And for his trade copier although i dont use it every ventor has its own rules and how it must supposed to be used..Therefore everyone has to adapt ,,besides no one is obliged to use it but again you can enjoy the hudreds of pips being earned each month..

Wes,
Vancouver, Canada,
May 14, 2013,

Hi Again. This is an update to my Oct 18, 2012 review.
Sorry my last post was one massive paragraph.

I have a much deeper understanding of Vlad's trading system as I have been using it since Sept. 2012.

Overall his service is profitable but not perfect.

Unfortunately I am downgrading his service to GOOD instead of excellent for a few key reasons.

Here is a summary of key points I have learned.

1. I use his regular signal service of FX pairs only (no indices or commodities and not investor style, live trading room, or guest trader signals). This costs me about $100. USD for signal trade automation. If you want to execute the signals yourself you can get it for $80. I think. There is also a VIP service for $127. but that is for hardcore traders who want to participate in live trading room and learn his trading style to trade themselves. I have no time to trade (and burnt out from many years of trying) and just want automation!!!! (yes I am lazy and greedy:)

2. Yes I love the service. It works and it makes a lot of pips per month. My calculations show he has averaged over 200 pips every month since he started the service in June 2011. I documented and analyzed every single trade he reports on his website.

3. I only trade his regular service because I did not see the same high quality results from his other signals. All of the trades I have taken since Sep. 2012 have been documented accurately on his website EXCEPT he organizes his results page by ENTRY date not exit date. So you have to backtrack to find a trade that has eventually been liquidated.

4. Beware of trading with too much RISK. Even though his profits are extremely consistent I made a big mistake. I started with a $2000.USD account with ThinkForex using an auto-trading platform called "MIRROR TRADER" which totally automates the copying and trading from Vlad's signals to my account.

- Because of growing confidence in his consistent results I went from risking 1 mini lot (10,000) per $1000. of account balance to 1 mini lot per $500-$750 of account balance. Then I learned a hard lesson about his trading style:

-Vlad doesn't always exit his losing trades - he hangs on to some of them. He doesn't do it often but when I traded with higher risk I got stung with the EURGBP pairs. He opened 2 positions and they went against me until my broker liquidated both positions which wiped out my account.

-I thought I should quit trading for a while and re-evaluate but I added another $2000. dollars and kept going with faith he would make it all back. Which he did!!!!

- as of this date (May 14, 2013) Vlad is currently holding 4 long term trades. The oldest is the EURAUD going back to Aug 29, 2012 which is down about 600 pips currently. My last calculation (several weeks ago) showed he was down about 1280 pips total on all 4 positions. I was hit by some of them even though one of them eventually turned around for a profit.

- so you better be trading with low risk as you could be holding some positions for a long time. The only upside to this is that he continues to trade the same currency pair many times if there are more opportunities for it. Over the long run his long term profits far out weigh the long term paper losses. Even though my account got wiped out from too much risk my account has made 1109 pips since Sep 2012. That really is a dream come true as I have been trading since 2000 with no long term success with any system. They make money for a while but then slowly bleed to death in the end.

5. His Investor style signals (I receive these signals but don't use these) are meant to be long term even though many positions are exited within one to several days. He states that long term trades should be used with a SWAP FREE account as the overnight swap fee can get fairly high over time and negate any benefits.

- I analyzed most of his investor style trades and since Jan 2012 he has made over 42,000 pips ($2298 with mostly micro lots according to his records) HOWEVER, his long running open trades (35 total trades) that have gone against him are now -216,000 pips. (these include commodities and indexes) It seems like a lot to be down but he only trades micro-lots ($1000. lot sizes) so his dollar value is actually only $2,290 in profit according to his records. So after over a year he is only at break even if my calculations are accurate.

- 28 of these trades are JPY denominated pairs!!! For some reason he has built institutional style (very many) positions in these pairs. (-27,778 pips lost) Half of them appear to be hedge positions of which some are showing several hundred pips profit each (4,625 pips profit)

- I don't know where I can get a swap free account so I will stay away from these signals for now.

6. TRADENCY sucks!!! This is the 3rd party mirroring company that many brokers use to automate trades from signal service providers into client accounts. I LOVE their we based trading platform as it allows configuring of trade rules for every single fx pair. But Vlad no longer promotes using them as they have missed signals at an accelerating rate until none were copied.

- It also took 3 weeks for Tradency to get Vlad's signals setup when I opened a second account with AVAFX (Vlad's current broker).

- so I had to switch to 4x Solutions trade replication solution which costs me an additional $35. per month. Tradency's Mirror Trader was no extra cost. The problem with 4x Solutions web based replication platform is it's so stripped down with only 1 risk setting for all the signals.

- With 4xSolutions interface you can't control which pairs to trade or set different risk for each pair. The EURGBP requires 1/3 less risk than the rest of the because its pip value is so high. That's what blew out my account originally.

- so far the 4xSolutions trade replicator has been flawless in catching and trading all of Vlad's signals. It also shows a history of all the signals that Vlad has generated and their status. This is where I obtained all previous stats for his trading.

7. Vlad's support staff disappoint me. There is either a language barrier or they are too rushed to care about carefully reading emails and responding accurately. I don't wish to paste the many emails I have had with them but I wish they were better. They're poor responses have frustrated me and actually prevented me from buying other Vlad trading systems because they never answer all the questions I have.

SUMMARY: Even though I wanted a completely automated solution with a successful trading system this experience has been far from hands free.

-I have traded many systems with many platforms and many brokers over many years, so navigating all the technical and communication challenges wasn't too bad for me.

-I have also been studying the markets and technical analysis since the early 90's when there were no trading platforms or internet. (It's a bit tragic it has taken this long for technology to catch up so I can make trading money)

- so I have no idea how a newbie can possibly manage all this without tearing their hair out. There are so many scammers and low quality services that require so much trouble-shooting that I don't think I would be able to endure it all. So best of luck to all.

That is enough for now. Sorry Vlad. I tried to be accurate. You will probably respond and tell me my calculations for the investor style signals are way off. You may be right but to be fair I didn't know what your trading strategy was going to be and it was never stated anywhere that you would be holding long term losing positions.

Anyway, I still love the service and I expect the signal success rate to continue. I may post another update in the future. I hope this has been helpful.
Cheers.

2012-10-18 5Star
Review: I have been using the signal service for less than a month and I can't be happier with the results. I did a lot of research on this guy and his website. He has his signals results posted on the website for public viewing and its very impressive even with a few 500 pip draw down periods - he averages about 200 pips a month. I originally emailed them a few questions about the service. They responded fairly quickly and answered the questions quite well. It took about 30 emails to be satisfied enough to give it a try. I had to change brokers because my Canadian broker doesn't handle the "Tradency" mirroring platform. There seems to be only 5 brokers that can handle the mirroring and they did tell me which ones. So I started a $2000. account with ThinkForex in New Zealand (so far so good). Vladimir has several types of signals that you get but not all can be mirrored. Based on past performance I decided to just use his personal signals only and not the guest trader or the other live room account where members can submit trades. The website has a lot of good info. I have been trading since 2000 but I only traded daily trends with limited success because of my time zone and the fact I need to sleep! He has a lot of video webinars archived on his site that I have watched. The website is very easy to understand so I can't see how people can make complaints about the service or info unless they did too little research or have unreasonable expectations. So far the account is very profitable in 3 weeks it is up $750. based on trading 2 mini lots per currency pair. His alerts are also emailed so I can see what he is doing. He uses a divergence based system which is quite sophisticated. I would love to try his LST automated trading software but I am too lazy now and am very curious to see how my account does into the future. Because he uses divergence trading it is possible for an extended market to happen and trend way beyond normal expectations. This is why he has several large draw down periods in the past. According to his stats his max trade loss was 200 pips. It has only happened a handful of times. I took all his past trading records and put them into a spreadsheet then plugged all the calculations in to see how a funded account with different amounts of leverage would perform. It seemed to survive the draw downs quite well depending on how aggressive the leverage was and keeping the # of lots adjusted to account size. I am conservatively only allowing 1 mini lot per $1000. in the account. This should survive his maximum drawdown of 500 pips and only deplete the account by $50% or so. According to his video webinars his signals are a medium aggressive strategy. I have had only about 5 or so trades a week but they average about 30 pips. He holds positions anywhere from a few hours to a week depending on his outlook and how the market is developing. His signal service is 100. per month for his jr. package which is OK for me right now. For another 50. per month you can access his live webinars and trading room and chat with him real time. The signal service subscription is managed through Clickbank. I have had a problem with them in the past when I cancelled a different signal service but it was eventually straightened out and I received my full refund. Although this review sounds biased, I am just a trader trying to make a buck. I have been doing this a long time and am amazed at how much better the technology & trading knowledge and services has come. I hopefully can submit another review of this service in a year or so

May 21, 2013,

Hi All,

This is my reply to Wes, from Vancouver:

Hi Wes,

First of all, thank you for sharing honest review. I respect each of honest reviews even if that not what I would like to hear. As long as people say true, I welcome the feedback.

Regards what you've said, I won't challenge nothing. I didn't check the exact amount of pips and I don't think anyone really cares, the fact is that since we launched we did fairly well and everything is really recorded as you said too.

Regards the investor's style, I NEVER claimed it's good style, or that it matches everyone. Exactly the opposite. I encourage everyone to learn this style of trading in the recorded webinars in our media library before dealing with that. The current situation is: we started with 5K and this account is now over 8K with running -2.5K of the trades, some are hedged. That's as you know, are long term trades, which could mean a month or a year. I can't predict that. On the new live account started with 3K we are now 2% profit in pretty short period.

This style is very unique, it comes with MANY advantages and of course some disadvantages. I will never claim it's the best style, but I will always admit I do that for living for years now.

Regards support team I have to disagree and not because I have to protect them but only because I want to explain how we work. They know to answer all basics. If there is a Q they don't know, they forward that to supervisor, which then can forward to tech team or to me if it's regards trading. So full reply can take time. Yes sometimes the reply might look like not the one you looked for, but then we correct. the bottom line, we ALWAYS provide with full reply and solution. If anything, I am available for everyone by Skype or email ready to assist.

Regards the copiers, well, there is no real "hands of" solution. When the "google car" will be ready and drive automatically we will still sit there to guarantee all works as it has to. Same here, copier are working fine (except tradency, I agree) but still it's recommended to make sure all goes as it has to.

Summary - Wes, you wrote honestly and I reply honestly. I never lie to anyone, as you know, and I am ready to talk with everyone, as you know. Our results are pretty good, since we've launched. and yes, I always encourage to trade conservative. For me. making 50-100% per year, with all sources of signals, it's pretty good and I am proud of that.

I will never ask anyone to love or to agree with my style of trading. That's how I make it.

So thanks for sharing your opinion about us, I hope you will always love us and be pleased with results.

Best regards,

May 22, 2013,

Hi again,

Wes, I forgot to add few things (sorry, just returned from London and was very sick)

You are absolutely right, not the service and not myself are perfect. No one really does. Right?

My goal is just to make profits to my followers, and we do that. You can approve. The style we do that might not be loved, but the results are good anyway, at least in my view :)

I am always looking to improve, as a trader and of course as a person. I learn a lot from everyone in my club and I do all to make sure we are growing together and improving all the time.

That's why we are preparing some very good features to our member's area which will be launched very soon.

Once again, thank you very much for your review which is very appreciated and respected.

best regards

Vladimir

Bhoopalan,
Chennai,, India,
May 30, 2013,

I didn't subscribe to this service but wanted to. Before signing up I wanted to ask Vladimir few questions. See our conversation if you have time:

Me: Hi,

You're averaging a profit of at least 200 pips / month through the signals you provide.

With a 1:15 leverage, 200 pips net profit / month must lead atleast to 20% profit each month. Ain't I correct?

Vladimir: I will be honest with you. Your expectation can be achieved only by taking big risks.

Therefore i wouldnt recommend you to subsribe as i dont think my style will be correct for your expectations

------------------

The conversation didn't end there. I kept asking him questions. (Even before subscribing and he already knew I'm not a potential client). He replied to all my questions politely with patience. Good professionalism.

If I invest a big money, I'll look nowhere else than Vlad.
John Butler,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2013,

Only been following for three months thankfully, but already had enough of the huge loses. What's the point, who wants that?

Please come back with an explanation Mr Vlad to explain your consistently bad trades.