TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Vladimir Ribakov

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

Dec 1, 2017,

Vlad Vlad Vlad

What can i say..... Well lets just say for the last 10 years of knowing him from the start when he first started his service i was cautious... A Russian mentor selling signals and education??? I took the bet and lets just say its like the first time you set a trade and hits your TP without touching it!!! Results Results Results!!1

Vlad has taught me since day one holding my hand along the way and learning everything I know (might not be much ;) lol... His information and daily chart reading and input for all of his students and traders is second to none!!!

Check out his youtube channel if you don' believe me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVK2kyAJVsIc4lOTWJ1loSA

Sign up to the club for a little fee is what you need!! it helps you even for the videos in the club to do with cycles divergences and also the family of traders there!! Yordan and Vlad are great... Sorry Yordan but Vlad is the man for me as he is and has taught me from day 1 Yordan is very good trader and mentor too!!

Vlad The Russian Mobster is the best mentor out there FACT!!!

Thanks Vlad again 5*****

new delhi, India,
Jun 17, 2018,

Dear vladimir sir
All your seminars are amazing full of knowledge and very analytical
I wish to thank Sir Yordan for the excellent commentary on oil and everything happend as he explained
I must thank again because First time I earned 100 usd by trading oil without any stress
Heartiest thanks and congrats for running this traders academy club
Rgds

Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Jun 12, 2019,

PRICELESS OPPORTUNITY

Traders academy Club is a must for fortunate traders. The trainers are not only knowledgeable but are constantly striving to bring to the community other opportunities that may benefit traders in the community. The time investment by the trainers are second to non. At the club every trader is willing to lend help to newer traders, a rob-off from the CEO who is on his toes to ensure everyone in the community gets the best. Can you imagine investing over 5 hours weekly on Live trading training ? TAC is simply the best.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Thank you very much sir for your feedback
Los Cabos, Mexico,
Jul 28, 2019,

Great Support and Honest Feedback!

Im very glad to found Vladimir and the TAC team, they are not only looking for cusmers, but they are also reliable as they do teach and personalize our needs. I am new at TAC and I have to say Im glad to find them. Thank you for your suppor and mentorship, this just started and looking forward on learning and help others as you all currently do. Good Organization, Good Results, Caring Service equals to happy clients and growth. Thank you again for this wonderful ideas and forecast information.

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Thank you very much for your feedback Isaac

Best regards!
Edmonton, Canada,
Aug 5, 2020,

Cycles and divergence

I've been with TAC for about a year now. I've learned a lot on how cycles and works with divergence when trading. Vlad and Yordan are on the Telegram channel regularly giving feedback to all who participate in discussions. Great club for a beginner but also great for more experienced traders getting a second opinion from tried and true traders.
Harijani,
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Apr 13, 2017,

Vlad is truly mastering his work. I never see a man like him that really works so passionate, committed on the job. I'm so eager for his weekly and daily videos upload. It's like a treasure for me. He's simply just the best for the forex.

Switzerland,
Nov 9, 2017,

The best retail traders club

Vlad's club is probably the best I've ever seen out there in this chaotic world!

Vladimir has submitted a lot of profitable systems, always supporting them in the past, after publication 100%, and will do so in the future for all his subscribers. That's what I call devotion!

But that is not all at all, above all he is an excellent educator and tutor, challenging his club followers to learn more and more in daily and special webinars.

To me his quality, wittiness and willingness to help us are unheard of in the retail business! His down-to-earth mentality and honesty are unique! He always responds personally to every message you send him! I must state that honesty and friendship are the most valuable virtues I know and I fully feel these fulfilled by Vlad and his club.

My conclusion is that his club is the best in the retail trader business and will stay so, God help us!

Thanks All and best regards,

Mats

Avner,
Israel, Israel,
Jan 29, 2013,

I am in this service for 6 months. So far over 20% profit. Not too many trades. Not classical trading style, but make money. The only thing to know is that in investors trading need never use leverage as vlad ask.

I like the club and the live room.

from all I tested, it is the only one that I believe now.

Etienne L.,
Quebec, Canada,
Oct 27, 2017,

The best Club ever !

Since I'm a member of this Club, I can say that it's the best Forex Club I've ever participated in.
First of all, we have access to a lot of Webinar, for beginners and experts alike.
Second, we have weekly and daily US and EU analyzes.
Third, they teach us best practices and warn us when the market could be risky ...

We have access to the transactions of all systems and proves the true results.

To summarize, it is the best club to frame one day to become a real Trader. It's an honor to have the opportunity to be coached by one of the best Trader! The club sastisfy all my criteria and it was part of my daily life!

Jun 6, 2018,

Best Forex Coach, Mentor. Vlad's Club is a one stop shop for quality Forex education to become a master trader.

Recently I had some losses while trading. I was looking for an answer for the mistake I made in entering the trade when I was not suppose to.

While surfing for answers on the web I stumbled across Vlad's divergence webinar. There were 2 parts i.e. part 1 and part 2. I had found my answer to my mistakes. But to watch the 3rd webinar I looked every where I could not find it. And then I managed to find his web page.

On that web page, there was a deal, to be become a member of Traders Academy Club. I did not wait even a second to get the membership. Within moments I got my log in id and password. The best part is their customer service. I could chat with them and get all the help I need.

And once I logged into the home page of the Traders Academy club, I was amazed at all the information’s given to cater, from a beginner Forex trader till the Advanced Trader.

The online trading center has, The Live Trading webinars, The Education, The community ( great place to make friends with fellow traders), Live daily market analysis with detailed trading strategies, Download area for his trading tools, Media Zone, Cryptocurrency. Best of all there are trading career opportunities to for the right person.

I for one did not waste any time digging into the media zone to look for part 3 of the divergence webinar. I found my answer. For next 2 weeks I stopped trading and concentrated on all his webinars. Those 2 weeks has changed the way i trade.

Vlads goal is to help all the trader who want to be successful. Vlad has tons of webinars and trading tools. For me Vlad teachings on cycles Divergences was an eye opener.

Vlad is not only a great mentor, he is very honest and a great human being, he would always help you at any time, he is always there in the live chat room.

Vlads team is very honest, It’s a great place to learn to become the trader you want to be.

I Thank you Vlad to come into my life to help me to learn to be a good trader.