TradersAcademyClub.com Review

Formerly VladimirForexSignals.com

Updated: Sep 25, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
TradersAcademyClub.com

Join live discussion of TradersAcademyClub.com on our forum

May 7, 2015,

Hi David

If you had issues, why wouldn't you just let me know? I am there by Skype and email, I have my own support team inside the club.
But most important thing, why you come to a page that is talking about the trading club and talk about Gemini Code? :)

Anyway, if there is an issue there are million ways to reach me. If I was scammer like you say, would I have the legitimacy to be so popular online for so many years?

My Skype is Vladimir.ribakov

Think about it....

Vlad

Review Moderation Team Note: If you click where it asks "Is This Your Site" you will be able to add comments directly to individual reviews.

Apr 3, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one (again) :

You just can’t get enough ha? And it is SO clear you even don’t read my messages but keep posting same claims. Just tell me, what’s your goal? You just want to be on the first line? You want to be the first message that people see? I won’t let you enjoy that, because your claims are lies. And if you decided to write a bottom line, I will summarize all once again (maybe now you will read it???)

1-You claimed again and again that I post different trade. That I post 0.8810 sell while you talk about different trade. As I already explained, the trade you talk about is 0.8373 sell, and it is running!!! You don’t believe me? I proved my account:
Then yes I updated the SL for this trade as I decided that this trade will not be short term, but long term trade. And the trade that I showed 0.8810 IS NOT another trade but an update to adjust the SL to another level. READ CAREFULLY what I write in instructions: “Equal the SL to 0.9060 for EURGBP trades”. Read the last word. What it says??? It says TRADES! Do you know what it means? It means that do it for all trades running. And yes it means to the 0.8373 trade running as well!!! Now, here is the proof for you that the trade is running exactly with the SL I asked to set: http://screencast.com/t/yjtmwcH5H
You see that??? What can be clearer than that???

2- You claimed that there was another trade that lost, a sell from 0.8522. Well at least you stopped lying about that after I proved to you that you were wrong as the trade was closed with profit!!! I case you just missed that too here are all the proofs for this trade:
Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

3-You keep ignoring for all this conversation here my simple question, did you EVER contact the copier company support team??? Did you even contact my support team??? We both know the answer and everyone who will read that knows the answer too. Instead of that you choose to blame me and my club for mistakes that most likely happened on your side. Otherwise, why would you let it go and accept a loss???

4-Then you started to blame me for my trading style. With that, I don’t have ANY problem my dear. My trading style is different from what everyone knows, I agree. I never claimed it isn’t. But my goal as I said is make money. That’s the bottom line. If you really follow me, that’s what you will get:

Investor's style -

And fresh new source of signals, stocks & commodities:

5-Then you blame me for not being real person. And I invite you to go to amazon and see that I sell my book there: http://www.amazon.com/Profits-Unique-Convergence-Strategy-ebook/dp/B00AVZ2U0M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365057604&sr=8-1&keywords=vladimir+ribakov
And more than that, come to my seminars any place in the world you choose. You will meet me face to face. Isn’t that good proof enough for you to see I am real??? You know what, just for you, ticket is free.

You choose to blame me and everyone else for your mistakes. No matter what you say here, I can prove that you are wrong. The only thing I will not waste everyone’s time is to prove about my trading style. Not everyone will agree with that and not everyone can like that. But that’s how I make profits to all my followers. And you can see all results above.
So the bottom line Disillusioned_one – please don’t waste my time and your time and everyone else time again. And stop looking who to blame for your own mistakes.
And as I said, if everyone needs to contact me directly to see I am real or to talk about anything else, that’s my skype: Vladimir.ribakov (the one with the cats)

Thank you for your time.

Dissiliusioned_One,
, United Kingdom,
Mar 27, 2013,

On 22nd Jan Vlad's Trades trade copier sold EURGBP at 0.8373. The stop loss was then increased to 0.8650 and also on the 25th Jan Vlad added a second short on EURGBP at 0.8522 with the same stop loss. But these trades hit their stop loss on 1st Feb 2013.

These were both executed by the trade copier on 4xsolutions with no input from myself, of which I have kept a copy.

Here is a copy of the email that "Vlad" sent to me and to all subscribers on 25 Jan 2013:

"UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL EURGBP 0.8373

UPDATE FOR VLADIMIR'S SIGNAL

Vladimir sold EURGBP at 0.8373

Update at 2013-01-25 09:33:09 GMT

Modified STOP LOSS
Modified TARGET1

Instructions:

I equal the SL for both trades running to 0.8650, going for daily cycle. Target for both trades is 0.8250

----------------------------------------------------------

Void Time 2013-01-29 15:57:00 GMT

Instructions:

Market sell. Completing 4H false break. Open target. Short term trade. Vlad

Disclaimer: These are only updates on Vladimir Ribakov's current trades
and should not be considered as financial advice or trade recommendations.
Vladimir Ribakov nor Vladimir Forex Signals can be held liable for losses incurred by
following the above updates."

Both losing trades were subsequently excluded from the list of trade results on his website.

Hence, Vlad is a scammer.

Mar 20, 2013,

Reply to claim of Disillusioned_one -

Why won't you proof your claim? Why you keep claiming empty words?

You can see my MT4 real statement and you see all trades done there... If you claim there were losing trades, how come the statement shows exactly what the admin info shows?

Again... why won't you proof your claim? Why do you just wasting time with empty words?

I just wonder why you try to waste other people time with empty words and with no proofs?

Explain that to me please...

And if you think I am not real, why won't you come to my seminar worldwide and meet me face to face? Maybe that will prove you that I am real person?

Anyway, I just wonder what's your interest behind your words... What you try to make by that... As I said, I have and account with all my trades, exactly as they shown on the site. All is 100% clear and real. If you have anything you claim, why won't you prove too?

Mar 6, 2019,

I signed up to the program via broker (Finmarket) last Friday and up to now still have not had any acceptance into the program even though Finmarket have verified my account and all my documentation

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Mar 8, 2019:
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the delay. We, like yourself, rely on the broker (In the broker program). They might have verified the account to you, but they must verify the code for us. Sometimes, brokers take a long time (I wish they would work faster)

Please contact me at vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I will see how and if I can help

Jan 1, 2014,

Hi everyone,

First I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and happiest 2014! I hope that this year will bring a lot of happiness into your lives this wonderful year.

I want to take the moment and to thank everyone for the wonderful support and words said here lately, I am sorry I couldn't reply earlier but have been very busy in the projects for my club.

I always did and always will do my best for everyone who believe in me, support me and give me a real chance.

I am not perfect and I try to improve myself every time. Even I have still a lot of room to get better and I will do all I can to be the best possible for those who give me the chance to help them.

Last year was not bad at all but not as good as the previous ones. We still managed to generate profits though despite the few trades we still have running with losses for the long term trading.

I always say and I will repeat it again - I don't want to be right. My goal is to grow and generate profits for long term. I also do mistakes as everyone else but my goal is to finish every trading journey, short term or long term with the bottom line and knowing that I did my best to manage it correct, even if it means managing trades not on standard way.

As I said, I always look to improve myself and I will do all I can that 2014 will be wonderful year. I am always working very hard for my followers.

Once again, thank you for your words here and for your support, I wish everyone the best year!

Truly yours,

Jul 26, 2013,

Reply to John Butler -

Hi John. First, thanks for the comment. But I honestly have no idea why you say what you say that we have bad run last 3 months???

Yes we did have bad June, with small loss, but overall last 3 months had very nice profit. And here are the proofs directly from the account:

Signals -

Total around 250 pips profit last 3 month including bad June we had.

Over 2000 pips profit

Stocks & Indices & Commodities -

Over 2000 points profit.

So? Why do you say we have loss?

Yes we have some trades running for long run, on JPY pairs and AUD pairs, which are hedged on some of the trades, and all is managed based on our plan which I share and update every week. But the trades are running and working, how can you say they make profit or loss before they are closed? Only trades considered profit or loss are closed trades.

So, John, why won't you explain yourself? As I see that, I assume 1 of the next ways happened.

1- You used leverages which I don't recommend to do with my systems.

2- You had some tech issues with copier?

3- You confused our trades with other trades you might get from other place.

Maybe there is something else, and I will be happy if you can explain. But before you say something like a claim of 3 months loss, please make sure it's really like that. And I just posted our 3 accounts we trade, and you can see yourself that we are in profits.

And yes, June finished with loss. And yes every trade is recorded on our site being taken directly from our trading accounts.

Please clarify John

Mar 28, 2013,

Reply to Dissiliusioned_One:

You claim that these trade was closed, but that's completely not true!

Here is the trade running:

And you claim that there was no update? Here is the proof that I asked to update SL for EURGBP trades... That's the email that I sent to all clients.

So as I said, you did a mistake and before you check what was wrong and how come you lost while in my side and anyone else's side the trade is running, you are looking to blame people and to tell lies about the club. I really suggest you check yourself what was wrong in your side, and why your trade lost while mine and everyone else trade is working. Did you contact 4xsolutions to check what went wrong?

Anyway, I just hope everyone will see now that your cliam is totally empty and what you show is proof that I sent email, since then another email was sent... I prove you that my trade is working, as you can see above.

So let me ask again, why you lie to people here? You want to avoid their success because of your mistake or technical mistake?

I hope everyone sees the true now

Keith ,
Jun 30, 2011,

I have been following Vladimir for two years now and it has been great. I first got to know Vlad by reading his weekly reviews of what he thought the markets would do the following week. I started to build my account with those weekly reviews, and then when Tom and Vladimir started their ForexSignals a year ago I become a member. Both Tom and Vladimir were great Traders each had there own way of viewing the market and spending time with both of them tought me alot of what I know about the forex markets today. The Forexsignals was a great service and it helped me to become a succesful trader. I having nothing but great things to say about the service. Now though Vladimir has started his own service and I must say it is everything the old ForexSignals was and much much more! Vladimir has put everything you could think of into his new service. This signal service is more like a University of Forex. It provides traders with signals from Vlad, a live trading room with Vlad, a shared members account where everyone can share in the profits made, free programming, a chat room, discussion areas, daily reviews, weekly reviews, investor levels, and much much more. Even if a person did not take any of the signals give this service would still be worth the monthly cost. The way I first looked at the old service was what does it cost to take a college class at a University? It cost alot! Education is never free but not only will this service provide an all around education of the forex market it will make you money while you learn! Plus Vladimirs new signal service cost less than the old one but provides much more. Though I have heard he will have to up the price at some point to keep the service to a limited number of people. Im glad to be part of this Signal service and I hope that people reading this review take this chance to learn from Vladimir and change the way they view the markets forever. Here is a link to his site, see you on the inside.
Review Moderation Team Note: 5 star rating and referral link removed. Affiliates have a vested financial interest and may not leave ratings like this. They are also prohibited from advertising their links in the reviews.

Martin, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Jun 26, 2019,

A bad customer service experience turned GOOD !

Dear Valdimir Ribikov,

I appreciate your honesty & sincerity, after a bad start with your team, i would have expected worse, on the contrary you have left me amazed.
I am more than obliged and happy that you personally put the effort to fix the issue. i feel nice that you did everything you could and now that i have access to the club, its going to be a long fruitful journey.
Thank you Chief !

Jun 23, 2019 - 1 Star Off course no one is perfect,but in a industry like online education, Customer Service is very essential and important. Dear Mr Ribikov, I really do not know if you are offering some quality education or not but i am very confident that you have the most dis organised and lethargic customer service team. After seeing good reviews about your system on FPA, i wanted to learn from one of the best online forex educators but i guess your team does not want me to be a part of your teaching journey.
I emailed, called & followed up with 3 of your customer service representatives onto no avail. i hope and wish that things change from here on, please ensure that people are treated with some respect.
Cheers

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jun 25, 2019 Hello sir

I am very sorry to hear about your bad experience with the team. My team is ranked among the very top in the industry, according to our customers.

I am sure something went wrong, and I am sorry about it.

Please allow me to solve it all for you and assist personally.

My email is vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Please contact me directly and I'll do my best to assist you with your needs.

Once again, my apologies for your bad experience and I am looking forward to help you sir.

My best regards,

Russia, Russian Federation,
Feb 12, 2013,

Hello everyone,

I decided to reply for all things I read here and say my personal notes.

Mark - When you say things you have, it is really appreciated. But before you judge, you need to check the full picture, right?

So, you said -

1- Not all trades are shown on performance. That's a lie! The EURGBP trade you talk about is not shown as it is running trade. It is still working. Right? So do you expect me to share running trades in performance? Of course not. We show ONLY closed trades. And we show them all. There are no hidden trades. All is 100% true and I can prove to anyone.

2- You said the updates are not shown, and the stop loss is not shown. That's true. Why should I show my updates for the trades for none members? In the member's area - ALL is clear and 100% available for all member's.

3- Investor's style - Yes right now we are holding a running minus. That's not the first time and not the last time it happens. That's investor's style. We are using negative leverage and trade without SL. I guide for that everywhere! In every webinar and live room. So everyone uses that, know that.

4- Size of SL -Yes some trades I use big SL and sometimes I update SL up or down. I never said I don't. You have to understand, I am a trader, not a magician. If I believe in a trade I go with it. My goal is making money when trade is ended. And that's how I trade. If you trade more than an year with me, you know that many trades are with small stop loss.

5- Account size - I always say for investor's style you have to have reasonable account!!! And sorry, but 1K is not reasonable account!!! If someone thinks he can make 1000$ with 1000$ account, maybe he is correct, but that's not with me. And if someone does it constant for more than an year, let me know. I never saw trader doing that!

6- M&M - My methods of money & management are not classical. My only method is making profits. That's the bottom line of trading for me. Here are my results for longer than an year:

Investor's style -

So you can say whatever you want about my trading style, and my money & management. I am not making trading for game. I am trading for living.

And if you are more than one year with me Mark, you know how I make money and how I work.

I just ask from everyone who considers to join me, don't expect for magics. I am not a magician. I am trader. I have amazing periods and bad periods. In bottom line, we make money and great profits for long run.

All is crystal clear, nothing is hidden and all info is in the member's area.

About what Oupsla said I have one thing to say - We have many copiers, many chooses. If you wanna work with me do what I ask for and don't expect from me to do what you ask for. You want my service and my trades so you should do what I claim.

Again, I am not magician and my trading style is not for all. If you choose to work with me, then listen to my request and follow what I ask for! That's the only way to succeed.

Thanks for your time, and Panagitios, Avner and other, thanks for your good words and sharing your results!

Vladimir Ribakov

P.S- I can't rate myself of course, so I leave it unrated

Review Moderation Team Note: This review originated at the same location as the review from "Peter Imalenenko, Russia, Russian Federation" left on 2013-02-06 and the review giving 2 stars to JustForexSignals.com from "Dave, Singapore, Singapore" left on 2013-02-10.

Reviewers need to leave their own reviews. If we permitted companies to post reviews on behalf of clients, the reviews would quickly become worthless.

Bhoopalan,
Chennai,, India,
May 30, 2013,

I didn't subscribe to this service but wanted to. Before signing up I wanted to ask Vladimir few questions. See our conversation if you have time:

Me: Hi,

You're averaging a profit of at least 200 pips / month through the signals you provide.

With a 1:15 leverage, 200 pips net profit / month must lead atleast to 20% profit each month. Ain't I correct?

Vladimir: I will be honest with you. Your expectation can be achieved only by taking big risks.

Therefore i wouldnt recommend you to subsribe as i dont think my style will be correct for your expectations

------------------

The conversation didn't end there. I kept asking him questions. (Even before subscribing and he already knew I'm not a potential client). He replied to all my questions politely with patience. Good professionalism.

If I invest a big money, I'll look nowhere else than Vlad.
Apr 8, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one (again and again):

Ad I told you before, you just don't know what to blame me for, right? At beginning you blame me for loss. Then I proved you that there was no loss, but profit, and update was sent, you started to blame me for my trading style... You just don't know what to do more right? What will be your next blame? Did I ever convinced you to love or accept my trading style? But why you lie about losses when they NEVER happened?

You ignored my questions to you again and again, because you know you are wrong.

I don't have time to prove you again and again my trades. For everyone who reads all the weird conversation between me and you it's clear who tells the truth here. I got more than 20 people contacted me by Skype already telling me :"Vladimir, why you waste time on this guy? You proved he lied and you prove to everyone that you are here to stand behind your word".

As I said, everyone is free to read the full conversation between me and this guy with his nickname and decide who is telling truth and decide whatever you want. I am free to answer any question to everyone who wants to ask me directly by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (with the cats photo) and by email: Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

Disillusioned_one, what's your real name? why you stand behind nickname? Why you never answer me or contact me directly? What you afraid of?

I invited you to check about me in Amazon (good proof enough who I am?) and to come to my seminar (ticket on me).

What will be your next claim?

Anyway, everyone could now feel free to see the full (and completely redundant) conversation between me and this guy here, and see how I proved EVERY claim of him being wrong and how he changed his complains again and again just to waste more of my time.

I am free to contact for everyone who wants.

Apr 1, 2013,

Reply to disillusioned_one and to the last replies here:

disillusioned_one, you keep ignoring my questions to you. Did you check with the copier you use (4Xsolutions) or with my support team what happened in your account? I guess you never did so it's easy to you to blame everyone else just not yourself.

Now listen to me carefully. On my previous reply I showed with screenshot that the trade you claim was a lose (sell from 0.8373) is still running. You can see that CLEAR in my screenshot on my previous reply.

Then you claimed there was another loss (sell from 0.8522?? it was from 0.8510 from my side!!! This trade was closed and here is a CLEAR proofs to that!!!

Here is proof from admin:

Here is proof from MT4:

And here is a proof that the email was sent to all clients!!!

So my dear disillusioned_one I really want to ask you, why you KEEP lying so many times????

Your claims are so empty without any proof!!! You saw that even other members from the club tell you the same!!! What you try to do? Stop lying to people that are interested in our club and trying to ruin the goals!

You also claimed that the trade from 0.8373 doesn't appear on the site, OF COURSE it doesn't!!! Because as I told you and PROVED you so many times, this trade is still running!!! This trade is working! And the trades you see are ONLY closed trades. What's not clear about that?

I hope you will check yourself first and check why there was loss on your side while in my side, as I proved you SO many times all works great and same in other clients side.

And reply for Gora, Bajwa and Bobby:

Thank you friends for your good words. I will always work hard for you and people like you that are looking to meet their goals and have successful trading. As you, I also hope that this guy with his claims will stop ruining our club's name and yes they are very few like him but they want to ruin successful place like ours because of their mistakes.

I really hope FPA moderators will remove all his empty claims and lies from their forum.

Disillusioned, STOP lying and write posts without proofs!!!!!

Best regards to all

May 21, 2013,

Hi All,

This is my reply to Wes, from Vancouver:

Hi Wes,

First of all, thank you for sharing honest review. I respect each of honest reviews even if that not what I would like to hear. As long as people say true, I welcome the feedback.

Regards what you've said, I won't challenge nothing. I didn't check the exact amount of pips and I don't think anyone really cares, the fact is that since we launched we did fairly well and everything is really recorded as you said too.

Regards the investor's style, I NEVER claimed it's good style, or that it matches everyone. Exactly the opposite. I encourage everyone to learn this style of trading in the recorded webinars in our media library before dealing with that. The current situation is: we started with 5K and this account is now over 8K with running -2.5K of the trades, some are hedged. That's as you know, are long term trades, which could mean a month or a year. I can't predict that. On the new live account started with 3K we are now 2% profit in pretty short period.

This style is very unique, it comes with MANY advantages and of course some disadvantages. I will never claim it's the best style, but I will always admit I do that for living for years now.

Regards support team I have to disagree and not because I have to protect them but only because I want to explain how we work. They know to answer all basics. If there is a Q they don't know, they forward that to supervisor, which then can forward to tech team or to me if it's regards trading. So full reply can take time. Yes sometimes the reply might look like not the one you looked for, but then we correct. the bottom line, we ALWAYS provide with full reply and solution. If anything, I am available for everyone by Skype or email ready to assist.

Regards the copiers, well, there is no real "hands of" solution. When the "google car" will be ready and drive automatically we will still sit there to guarantee all works as it has to. Same here, copier are working fine (except tradency, I agree) but still it's recommended to make sure all goes as it has to.

Summary - Wes, you wrote honestly and I reply honestly. I never lie to anyone, as you know, and I am ready to talk with everyone, as you know. Our results are pretty good, since we've launched. and yes, I always encourage to trade conservative. For me. making 50-100% per year, with all sources of signals, it's pretty good and I am proud of that.

I will never ask anyone to love or to agree with my style of trading. That's how I make it.

So thanks for sharing your opinion about us, I hope you will always love us and be pleased with results.

Mar 17, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one from UK:

No idea what's your real name is, so if you claim it's scam, at least prove yourself. You didn't so I will proof that the real lier here is YOU...

Here are all trades you talked about (All the info is from admin and from my account where I trade all trades):

1- EURCAD from 25 of January -

As you see with your eyes, I send cancellation to this order, and that's why results shows 0.

2- EURGBP 28 of January-

And this is exactly what you see on results.

3- AUDUSD 29 of January -

Again, trade was cancelled. No profit no loss.

4- NZDUSD 29 of January :

Trade cancelled.

5- GBPCHF 30 of January :

20 pips profit after update to close at 1.44

6- AUDNZD 1 of February:

Order was cancelled.

7- USDJPY 4 of February :

Updated to close with 60 pips profit.

8- GBPCHF 4 of February :

Trade was updated to close 20 pips profit

9- USDJPY 4 of February:

Trade was closed on entry point.

10 - GBPCHF 6 of February :

Trade closed with loss as sent by update.

Now let me clarify something. All these updates are shown to all members in the performance page inside the member's area. Each signal is confirmed, as you see in the admin.

You want more proofs?

Here you go! This is my MT4 acc. where I actually trade my trades. I trade all of them as we offer trade copier.

That's all the trades that were executed. The trades that I asked to removed, as I show on the screenshots above, are not in the MT4 as they were removed and cancelled.

So.... Disillusioned_one ...

I just wonder what makes you go and claim I lie??? Maybe you don't follow my updates and you kept trades to work? Maybe the loss was caused because of you and not me?

I have one suggestion to you and everyone who want to claim anything. CHECK your claim before you post it. You just ruin to everyone who want real good profitable service.

And personal request to FPA moderators, maybe before anyone tries to tell I am lying or even call us Scam... Maybe you should require proofs from him? Because people like this guy (Or girl, I don't know) just ruin to everyone else. I assume they did the mistakes their own, didn't follow my updates and then they blame everyone just not themselves...

If anyone has ANY question about my results, or needs proofs from my trading account on the club, contact me by Vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com or by Skype Vladimir.ribakov (the photo with the cats ;) )

I just hope everyone sees the real proofs as they really are. I was shocked by such lie of the post from disillusioned_one as we are one of ONLY services and club that trade every signal we make and have proofs to all.

I hope FPA moderators will consider to remove his/her review as it ruins to everyone who looks for a honest place to trade.

May 22, 2013,

Hi again,

Wes, I forgot to add few things (sorry, just returned from London and was very sick)

You are absolutely right, not the service and not myself are perfect. No one really does. Right?

My goal is just to make profits to my followers, and we do that. You can approve. The style we do that might not be loved, but the results are good anyway, at least in my view :)

I am always looking to improve, as a trader and of course as a person. I learn a lot from everyone in my club and I do all to make sure we are growing together and improving all the time.

That's why we are preparing some very good features to our member's area which will be launched very soon.

Once again, thank you very much for your review which is very appreciated and respected.

best regards

Aug 8, 2013,

Thank you very much for your words Mario. I respect everyone's view and everyone can say what he really feels. The only thing that bothers me mostly, is when people write bad comment (And they have all the right to do that) they don't explain themselves.

Everyone claim losses, talk to me first, let's see how come in my account which is proven and I can send all proofs needed anytime - there are profits, and someone else claims for losses.

If people have any problem, isn't that logical to check it first what is happening before running and tell lies to other?

That's not fair I think, and yes, as I said not once, maybe my trading style doesn't fit everyone, but I never promised it will, right?

The fact is that the hundreds followers that follow me over 2 years now make profits, and few guys claim they don't.

All I ask, and I think it's pretty fair to ask that, check if your claim is real and I am ready to help and check together, anyone can contact me. My accounts are proven and all is live data, that, I can prove as many time as needed.

Best regards to all, and once again, thanks for good words Mario

Apr 2, 2013,

Reply to Disillusioned_one:

You keep ignoring my questions to you. So why you expect anyway to believe you?

Why won't you take an action and talk to me directly as I offered here lower to anyone, I have Skype Vladimir.ribakov and I have email where I can prove all you want. Why you keep hiding???

Regards your last reply, of course I will scream here! Because you never prove your empty claims. And I prove you again and again and again.

You claim that I showed a trade not from your 0.8522? Did you check my last post? That's exactly what I did. I proved you again and again that this trade was closed with profit. You missed it? Here it is again:

And what I showed from 0.8810 wasn't a proof to you about your trade, but that I updated the SL... And you scream here that I show different trade.

You even don't claim the same and keep changing your things. Would you at least decide what you try to say???

Anyway, I think anyway really can see who is lying here and who is telling the truth. If anyway needs any real proof with access to my account, you are welcome to contact me directly. I am done with trying to proof again and again to this guy here something that he even doesn't want to hear.

And if you keep changing your claims, and now blaming me for my trading style, so I simply tell everyone that my trading style means making money, I look to finish profitable. Some trades I cut with loss some trade I hold with DD, all based on my systems. Check all my results, I posted it on earlier posts. All is clear, on each of the account we did profits more then 30% of each account!

MY trading style is not as the "classical styles" but I never said it is. My goal is making money. And of you need to see my accounts, contact me directly. You can see below that students from the club shared their opinions. And that's people that do what I ask to do and not like this guy here under the nickname disillusioned_one...

So once again, you never proved your claims, while I proved you so many times that each of your claims is wrong. But you keep changing your claims and just looking how next to blame me. It's ok. At least everyone sees the reality here. Glad I had a chance to prove to all how bad your attempts to lie here really are.

For one last time - 0.8373, still working,. Proofs on previous posts or directly contact me if anyone is interested.

0.8522 was closed with profit as I proved on previous posts and even here above. It actually was 0.8510 while you claim 0.8522.... Again, you don't follow your own words...

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to show everyone who I am and that everything in my club is for real with real accounts proofs.

I am available for direct contact as mentioned above for everyone who is interested.

Regards.

Peter Imalenenko,
Russia, Russian Federation (Really Israel),
Feb 6, 2013,

Hello,

I would like to share my views about this club. I am there from October 2012, and I am really satisfied.

Vladimir is not typical type of trader. He has his own trading methods (Which it took me long time to accept) with his own approach to money & management.

I wanted to leave after 3 weeks as it was hard for me to accept his style but I decided to give it a chance (After talking to Vladimir directly) and I never regret it. I use copier for his signals and guest trader signals. I don't trade the investor's style as my account is too small for that. I am around 30% profit during this period so I am very satisfied in generally.

If you look for real guy, this is Vladimir. Always helps and really trade.

But from my experience, you must give it a chance. Vladimir's trading style is not the classical one, it takes time to get it and to get used to it. But after you do, you will never look back.

If you are looking for fast profits, it's not the place for you and Vladimir is not the guy that will help you.

Good job Vladimir. When you come to Russia again, let me know by email.

Peter

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This review came from the same location in Israel as the review left by Vladimir Ribakov on 2013-02-12.

There was a negative review for a competing service left from this location on 2013-02-10.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to 0 stars.

David,
, USA,
Apr 30, 2015,

I received my package 2 weeks ago and I get all your emails except for the one that I need that’s the one with the Gemini code login information. I have sent support multiple emails. support I haven't gotten any yet. I was excited to receive the Gemini code material but what good does it do me with out the login info the I need to get the indicators. And to access the web site. this looks like another forex scam to me ill make sure to post this on the internet so nobody else gets ripped off. Please I could use some help with this. . Also left a massage on your phone support that was useless.
mazor,
scarsdale, USA,
Apr 9, 2016,

Purchased it 2 weeks ago.Had technical flaws since day one and still not doing its job. A lot of promises and plenty of excuses but so far terrible support team. Will update the review if improved.
disillusioned_one,
, United Kingdom,
Apr 8, 2013,

I have shown enough to warn anyone foolish enough to deal with this guy.

Like I said, don't trust people who use screencasts rather than myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account. Anyone with a computer can create these.

You will also notice that Vlad's trades also has 2 trades open from August 2012. Note these are not "investor trades" but "Vlad's trades". You'll never know if this guy will keep increasing your stops to hundreds or thousands of pips and keep them open 6 months or a year or whatever.

At least you know now he has publicly admitted it here. Forewarned is forearmed.

2013-04-03 No RatingIs something wrong with you? The trade you keep showing as proof at http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o is a completely different trade which shows an entry price of 0.8810. What the hell has that got to do with anything I am talking about?

Bottom line is Vlad says:

1. That he tradecopier must have missed the 2nd increase in stop loss to 700 pips
2. That by sheer co-incidence, I did not receive the usual email about changing the s/l on the very same trade that the tradecopier missed!
3. By even more co-incidence, the trade copier also missed the increased s/l on the second trade!!!
4. And by incredible co-incidence the email was also not received on this one too!!

No wonder "Vlad" doesn't use myfxbook or a ForexPeaceArmy account where his results cannot be tampered with.

2013-04-02 1Star What “Vlad” is saying is this:

He opened the first of the 2 trades, and increased the s/l when it went against him, which was copied ok by the trade copier. But when the price kept going against him then he increased the s/l again (to 700 pips!), but this particular change was not carried out by the copier. He offers this screenshot as proof:

He then says that the second of the 2 trades is also open, and was also missed by the trade copier, and offers this screenshot as proof: http://screencast.com/t/tJE7rbt0o

He then starts screaming about lies and so on like a maniac, presumably to cover his own lies. The second trade opened as I stated below on 25th January at 0.8522, but “Vlad’s “proof” is to show us all a trade that opened on the 11th March at 0.8810, almost 300 pips higher!

Of course the 2nd trade, if it was still open, would be shown together next to the 1st trade in the first screenshot. It isn’t.

Childish ranting and raving, backed up with “evidence” of completely different trades, on a different month at a different price! Ridiculous.

Buyer beware. At least you now know he has admitted publicly that he will increase any trade’s stop loss to at least 700 pips when he feels like it.

2013-03-31 No RatingAs stated, these were by the autotrader, and did not appear on Vlad's results page.

I have never mentioned leverage or that losses are unexpected. This is dishonest argument.

You will also note that the trade "Vlad" refers to in the post below which is a short at 0.8810, is a completely different trade to the two I am speaking about, at a completely different entry price on a different date. It is a red herring.

The FPA team should take note of this latest deception.

2013-03-19 No Rating Vlad, if that is his real name, extends the deception with a load of info on the trades listed, whilst ignoring the point, which was the 2 losing trades NOT listed.

What is more, all the trades were from Vlad's trade copier, with no user input. All recorded.

Thus, Vlad, if that is his name, is a scammer. He chose to extend the deception.

2013-03-12 Star SCAM. He lies about the results. This is from his home page. Yes I have a copy in case he changes it.

2/6/2013 GBPCHF Buy 1.4273 1.4213 1.4460 0.0000 1.4240 -33
1/29/2013 NZDUSD Sell 0.8405 0.8455 0.8345 0.0000 0.8405 0
1/29/2013 AUDUSD Sell 1.0485 1.0515 1.0435 0.0000 1.0485 0
1/28/2013 EURGBP Sell 0.8640 0.8710 0.8250 0.0000 0.8635 5
1/25/2013 EURCAD Sell 1.3650 1.4050 1.32 0.0000 1.3650 0

You will notice no losses on the 1st of February 2013. Actually, there were 2 losses (in pips) of -280 and -128. He has conveniently not included these in his results.

Consequently, you cannot trust any of the claimed results. How many other losses are not recorded?

John Butler,
UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 19, 2013,

Only been following for three months thankfully, but already had enough of the huge loses. What's the point, who wants that?

Please come back with an explanation Mr Vlad to explain your consistently bad trades.

Athena,
, Singapore,
Dec 5, 2011,

Finally got my refund after 3 follow-ups and initiating a dispute for the order with Plimus.

2011-12-01 2Star I was only using the trade mirror service but there were no trades for Vladimir's signals for almost 2 weeks. The investor's signals, which look to be performing better than the other signals, is not available in trade mirror. Performance for the other signals available in trade mirror is also not consistent. I have requested for a refund which is supposed to be covered by their 'Absolutely Risk-Free 8 Weeks 100% Money-Back Guarantee'. Still waiting for a reply to my email and 2 follow-up emails.