ProfiForex.com Review

Tim Group Inc.

Updated: Nov 23, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

ProfiForex is a forex broker. Profi Forex offers the MT4 forex trading top platform. ProfiForex.com offers over 130 forex currency pairs, cfds, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

ProfiForex.com
Attention Amanda from Pietermaritzburg, South Africa.  The FPA is hoping to get a little more information about your review.  Please CLICK HERE.

2020-11-26
Related websites include ForexStart.com

Established: 2010
Address: Corner Hutson & Eyre Street, Suite 302, Blake Building, Belize City, Belize
Contact: support@profiforex.com
Trading platforms: MT4, MobiusTrader 7
CFD: (15+) Gold, Silver, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, LiqPay, Litecoin, Monero, OKPAY, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WalletOne, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ether/Ethereum, LiqPay, Litecoin, Monero, OKPAY, PayPal, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, UnionPay, WalletOne, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of ProfiForex.com on our forum

PIP$,
Italy,
Feb 12, 2017,

As full reporting and follow-up of my case, I want to inform FPA that following my reminders and the account validation requested by the Financial Department of Profiforex, I finally received by Skrill all my deposited funds. From my part the issue is therefore positively settled and the not appropriate"scam" or "cheating" references to this broker can be disregarded.

Feb 3, 2017 - 1 Star This broker has become a complete SCAM ! The withdrawal requests are under processing for an never-ending time, After request of the reason for these delays these guys tell you a lot of non-sense and silly excuses such as "unknown problems" with payment system and other bla bla bla :-)))
If you have care of your money do not open any sort of account with this cheaters ! STAY AWAY from PROFIFOREX and you will save money and waste of time !!!

D,
Usa, USA,
Feb 25, 2016,

First they say they take USA then they don't now they make excuses for not doing withdrawal. Customer service is bad stay away from them

Athens, Greece,
Nov 27, 2018,

The most terrible broker

Beware with them, it is a russian mafia brokerage, which have set up a mechanism of fake supporters.

They will make every profitable trade to dissapear from your history and they will loot your profits. They don't hesitate even to threat you that they will harm you(!) if you try to uncover their fraudulent activity.

I have many emails to confirm everything for the above but I never opened a thread about them because my profit was not a huge sum (around 300 euros).
So just all of you, think what they would do in order to loot some thousands of euros...
I really doubt that any of the positive posts are real.
AVOID them or you will regret this badly.

Athens , Greece,
Jul 20, 2017,

Worst brother EVER

They are forex mafia.
Not only They delete your profitable trades by changing numbers in their databases but they even threaten you that they Will be after you if you dare to show to other traders the truth in forums etc.
The worst experience EVER

Mar 30, 2018,

Used to be good - but they've recently tanked

Reviews old and new here are accurate. Profiforex was actually a really great broker up until about mid-February 2018. Support was responsive and knowledgeable, response times were great and their MT4 platform was a good as any other broker. They even had a great CENT based account for smaller traders, where I started. Like any other broker they began adding cryptocurrencies as deposit/withdraw mechanisms and have had nothing but problems. Days for transactions to complete turned into weeks. Finally one day, the MT4 platform quit working. From what I have been able to gather, Metaquotes (the MT4 service provider) quit working with them - for whatever reason. I'm sure that caused a run of withdrawals and I suspect they probably have liquidity issues - though what little support I've been able to get has tried to convince me otherwise. Withdrawals have been limited to $100 per transaction (less fees, etc) so they've turned the brakes on. Any attempt to contact support, quality, or finance contact emails go unanswered. I can usually get someone on their live chat application, but it's always the same gal (Vanessa) and she rarely has any answers other than "I'm really sorry, please ask again later" . It's one thing to have account issues, many customers - loyal ones - will stick it out with you, but when you completely stop answering support, trust goes out the window. I just hope they come around enough for me to withdraw my account.

Profiforex - if you're listening - it's time to fix things.

CJB,
Sep 2, 2019,

Unable to withdraw funds after 18 months of emailing

My father invested $2,500 into Profiforex. When he passed away at the end of 2017 I, as his executor, needed to gather his assets. I have been virtually ignored by staff at Profiforex. I have my father's login details but cannot withdraw anything. It now comes up with a message saying 'At present you already have a demand for a withdrawal of means. It is on checking.' It has been saying this for months now.

My Dad had invested money into several other forex brokers and all of them have refunded his investments. Only Profiforex has done nothing. They simply do not communicate. In over 18 months of contacting them, often 2-3 times a month, they have replied twice.

I've virtually given up on ever getting this money from them. They are simply thieves as far as I am concerned. All those who give 5 stars, have you successfully withdrawn any money I wonder?
Karon Lewis,
Davenport, USA,
May 7, 2016,

I dont know of this is going to be posted as for some reason and with no explanation my reviews on the only broker i have been with are never posted but I will try again

They are now a complete fraud broker they have been bought by a russian company. And issue they tell you to email Finamce or boss at profiforex.com 60 emails over 2 years not 1 reply. Try to call them and its a fake number during chat they says it better to use chat. If you dont want to loose money stay away from them. If you doubt me go to there website and dial there fake number and see who picks up. From there website

Client Department
General and technical questions
support@profiforex.com 601 873 174 24-hour

Financial Department
Financial questions (deposits and withdrawals)
finance@profiforex.com 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. London time (Mon-Fri)

Development Department
Partnership program (questions on commission fees for agents)
partners@profiforex.com 601 873 174 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. London time (Mon-Fri)

Quality Management Department
Suggestions, complaints on work of departments and employees
quality@profiforex.com 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. London time (Mon-Fri)

Management Team
Suggestions, comments and complaints
boss@profiforex.com

EVERY SINGLE CONTACT METHOD HERE IS FALSE GO AHEAD AND TRY THEM

2012-07-07 5 Stars Still with them everything has been going good so far and they fix all problems on live chat. Phone number still does not work and they say they prefer not to use it. No scalping or trades under 1 minute but good spreads and withdrawal was good. Theyr a good broker just dont try anything related to scalping they say 1 minute but dont think u can get away with 1 minute and 2 seconds, leverage is good on $100 to trade 0.1 with gold

2012-05-09 No Rating I was stopped out of a trade today

Trade 1222589 GBP/AUD 17:25 bar High 1.60606
SL 1.60626

Price says closed at 1.60626 But bar never reached that high

Im waiting for a reply from management

American clients Yes
500 Leverage Yes
But are they legit im about to find out

My current broker wont offer 500 leverage so i experiment with this one and im already loosing money, retail forex is a dangerous shady business

2012-04-27 5 Stars I opened a account with them last week as my current broker only offer 200 leverage they offer 500. Excecution is tied as the faster ive used to date with my broker that i use now. I deposited money twice via paypal and they gave me 40 in new account bonus. Support is excellent over email, but i tried calling the phone and nobody picks up even thou they say that the phone is up 24 hours. Japan did u email them is so what did they say, so far they seem legit i hope they are not a scam, Im going to email about the phone today. Probaly the best thing so far is the execution its done in microsconds. Although while trying to exit a trade i got a error "Trade Paremeters off" or something like that but i eventually got out and have not a had problem ever since. Im going to test withdrawal today. If anyone use them please leave review, i have not trade long enough to trust them yet but so far so good. Japan please leave update what did they say when u email them

Reply by Tom Aldridge submitted Aug 19, 2016:
The Customer Care always made sure that all the quires are replied by e-mail or chat. And obviously if you call from your phone to an ICQ chat number you will not receive any responce :) And secondly please read the official webpage carefully next time, it is clearly mentioned that the company does not provide technical support by phone.
Note: The company is not responsible for any losses resulting from your trading strategy.
CJ,
USA, USA,
Apr 15, 2015,

Have been a trader for some time. You will see when you review this I have filed against them before and have gotten satisfaction. This time though they seem to be purposefully avoiding executing my withdrawals.

I requested a withdrawal on April 8, 2015 by way of credit card. They claim to initiate withdrawals within 24 hours. I have contacted chat 3 times in the past week and emailed their finance department twice. The chat keep telling me "tomorrow" and finance won't even respond. The withdrawal I did with them on April 4th also took 4 days and I had to contact them twice by chat and one time by email to finance department.

This is becoming a constant irritation. Since I am a US trader, I really have no choice but to deal with them if I want 1:500 leverage with nanolot trading.

My only recourse to get them to do the right thing is to make the complaint here. This seems to be the only way to get them to act on withdrawal requests.

2013-08-21 5 StarsThis review is an update to an earlier review.

After contacting the broker, they resolved all of the problems I listed earlier within 12 hours. It was a server problem and not bad behavior on the broker's part. This broker is actually a great broker I have been with for over a year and they reversed the bad trades and credited my account. I will continue to use them and suggest to others that they should be the broker of choice.

Thanks for everything profiforex customer service! Great Broker!

2013-08-19 1 Star Ever since I began withdrawing from my winning accounts I can only execute trades either by EA or manually at one particular price. When I try to close them it is at only one particular price which is way off quote making all trades big losers. I contact online chat and they tell me to email. What will email help when I have trades I need to immediately close!!! I have been with them almost a year and they appear to no like the fact I am making money and want to sabotage my efforts. I have screenshots of trades with trade numbers and time date stamps to prove this suspicious behavior. This is sad to do since I really liked this broker but I want to warn others about this scam. I am just hoping since I can't close my trades I will have this resolved with them befor they conveniently steal all my money!

P,
Mar 30, 2018,

STAY away from Profiforex like a bad habit, What reputable broker doesn't have MT4?
as far as I can see, only one person running chat named Vanessa who is rude and does not seem to know much about giving answers to questions. If your money is deposited you might not get it back! I would give them no stars if i could. Please, Please, Please stay away for this so called broker. Forexstart is only tied to this broker don't go to them either. Profiforex is unprofessional.

May 10, 2019,

Scam

Well, for last of couple of day's I've been emailing and staying on the computer for live chat hoping somebody will pick up....I guess not. My trading history isn't on my account anymore I've sent over 9 emails a day, I'm so focus on my money that it's driving me crazy knowing that I may not get it back. I told Profiforex that I needed my money because my daughter is very sick and that is money I depend on to take care of my family and it seems they have no care. Now, I stress on the money that there is thieves, that stolen my money for my future of my family. They have to be a Russian broker with the mob. Sad to steel money from someone that worked hard for this money. just give me my deposit back or if all the money I've made, please... Guys avoid this broker!!

May 8, 2019 - 1 Star So, it's been a week and I have asked them the same questions over and over so many times that I'm tired Profiforex said that they process my money last Friday May 3, 2019 that I would have my money that day or Saturday and the one thing I notice about them they answer at the end of the weekend to where they don't have to say nothing or they have excuses of why your money has taking so long to be process. As, of today May 7, 2019 I still haven't receive my 1,000.00 from last week and the 500.00 that I've requested last month still waiting.

May 1, 2019 - No Rating I’ve requested 1,000.00$ a month ago now, it took me three weeks to 500.00 $ of that not sure why I only got 500.00 and not my full 1,000.00 told finance that they made mistake and still waiting, they said that their was a mistake on their end and that it went to another account and that they are trying to retrieve it. I said okay; but I don’t need to wait until you get that money back that’s your fault you still owe me my money that I withdraw. You need to hire more people to do the job or train correctly. I did another withdrawal of 1,000.00 dollars last Sunday on April 28, 2019 and guest what... it’s been 24 hours and nothing, it takes 24 hours for the process not three weeks. When try to contact customer service never there unavailability they are... out of 100 hundred tries you may get contact with them. I have over 8,000.00 in my account and can’t even use it. I love Ben told them that my daughter is very sick and I need my money that’s money I’ve earned and they just like they don’t understand. I’ve been patient and this stuff needs to stop!! www.profiforex.com