ProfiForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 3, 2018
Related websites include ForexStart.com

ProfiForex.com

Join live discussion of ProfiForex.com on our forum

ArseniouD,
Athens, Greece,
Nov 27, 2018,

The most terrible broker

Beware with them, it is a russian mafia brokerage, which have set up a mechanism of fake supporters.

They will make every profitable trade to dissapear from your history and they will loot your profits. They don't hesitate even to threat you that they will harm you(!) if you try to uncover their fraudulent activity.

I have many emails to confirm everything for the above but I never opened a thread about them because my profit was not a huge sum (around 300 euros).
So just all of you, think what they would do in order to loot some thousands of euros...
I really doubt that any of the positive posts are real.
AVOID them or you will regret this badly.
P,
Mar 30, 2018,

STAY away from Profiforex like a bad habit, What reputable broker doesn't have MT4?
as far as I can see, only one person running chat named Vanessa who is rude and does not seem to know much about giving answers to questions. If your money is deposited you might not get it back! I would give them no stars if i could. Please, Please, Please stay away for this so called broker. Forexstart is only tied to this broker don't go to them either. Profiforex is unprofessional.
shushry,
Mar 30, 2018,

Used to be good - but they've recently tanked

Reviews old and new here are accurate. Profiforex was actually a really great broker up until about mid-February 2018. Support was responsive and knowledgeable, response times were great and their MT4 platform was a good as any other broker. They even had a great CENT based account for smaller traders, where I started. Like any other broker they began adding cryptocurrencies as deposit/withdraw mechanisms and have had nothing but problems. Days for transactions to complete turned into weeks. Finally one day, the MT4 platform quit working. From what I have been able to gather, Metaquotes (the MT4 service provider) quit working with them - for whatever reason. I'm sure that caused a run of withdrawals and I suspect they probably have liquidity issues - though what little support I've been able to get has tried to convince me otherwise. Withdrawals have been limited to $100 per transaction (less fees, etc) so they've turned the brakes on. Any attempt to contact support, quality, or finance contact emails go unanswered. I can usually get someone on their live chat application, but it's always the same gal (Vanessa) and she rarely has any answers other than "I'm really sorry, please ask again later" . It's one thing to have account issues, many customers - loyal ones - will stick it out with you, but when you completely stop answering support, trust goes out the window. I just hope they come around enough for me to withdraw my account.

Profiforex - if you're listening - it's time to fix things.
davijose,
Brazil, Brazil,
Feb 20, 2018,

Distrust

I requested a withdrawal from my account 539223 on 13.02.18, due to the reason Profiforex cancel my access to Metatrader 4, so I decided to ask for account withdrawal. Profiforex did not previously inform the cancellation of Metratrader 4, interrupting the operation of my EA. I ask her just to give me back my money. Since then, contact Support and they ask me to send the email to finance@profiforex.com. Nothing was solved. the treatment of Profiforex with clients. I never operate in this broker again. I do not recommend. Distrust
Timothy Needham,
Winston, NC, USA,
Dec 18, 2017,

Best Broker that I know of!

I've been dealing with this broker for a LONG time over 3 years with my current account. They have tight spreads and I've actually seen more positive slippage than negative. Never had any real problems with withdrawals and am doing really well with them I'm actually making more trading with them than I am working. I've tried other brokers and none of them offer terms as good as this one. I really like the swap free option. I also run a PAMM account to allow me to share my success with others. The only issue I have is that they seem to be having problems paying referral bonus's but since that's tiny at this point it's not a huge deal but I do hope they manage to get it cleared up. I also recommend using litecoin to deposit and withdraw much faster and lower fees. I think most of the negative reviews are because people aren't used to the high leverage offered. You can actually trade quite a bit more than 1:500 with bonus's, But that can get you into trouble if you don't know what you are doing. Personally I've found that it's best to keep the bonus's at 50% Although I did setup a client at 500% and her account has gone from $20 to $200 in less than a month. She just happened to get in at the start of a major reversal. So you can make a LOT of money with this broker they don't cut your leverage like other brokers do. I would give them 10 stars If I could. And yes they accept Americans again.
Laodikia,
Athens , Greece,
Jul 20, 2017,

Worst brother EVER

They are forex mafia.
Not only They delete your profitable trades by changing numbers in their databases but they even threaten you that they Will be after you if you dare to show to other traders the truth in forums etc.
The worst experience EVER
Ruchi Gupta,
Jodhpur, India,
Jun 12, 2017,

No problems with Profiforex so far

Profiforex is the second broker out of three which I am using. I have a standard account and prefer opening the positions for 3-4 days. What I like here compared with others is very low spreads and fast server. I am making around 1000 USD per month, which is quite a nice income when combined with incomes from the other two brokers. I did not have any issues with withdrawals (using Skrill) so far, which some fellow traders are talking about, all processed within a day. Customer care is quite okay too.
BlackViper,
Athens, Greece,
May 18, 2017,

The WORST broker ever

Don't even THINK to open an account with this broker.
They make money from the losses of the Traders and they are going to find ridiculous reasons to cancel any payment.
Tragic broker.
Peter23,
May 15, 2017,

Lengthy Withdrawal delays

Update to my previous review.
After a great deal of frustration I did finally receive all the funds I tried to withdraw from Profiforex. Apparently they had been having a lot of problems with their own payment processors and my particular bank which was a situation beyond their control. I cannot wholeheartedly recommend them as it has taken so long to get my problems resolved (months) and it often took a long time to get any update from them, so I have changed my rating from one to three stars, 2.5 might have been more accurate. However I did actually manage to make a few dollars profit with them and get all my profits out in the end. I do intend to continue trading with them but I will certainly be using other brokers as well to spread my risk just in case of any future issues.

Jan 4, 2017 - 1 Star I finally managed to get throught to live chat, here is the exerpt below. They have now removed the money from my trading accounts. The account tab in MT4 shows the withdrawal to the correct VISA card number but there is no sign of the money arriving. I tried to contact them yesterday but I have no had reply again. I started the withdrawal process in November 2016 it is now January 2017. The money has effectively disappeared, I have no transaction ID's to chase the bank and Profiforex simply ignore all emails how can I get my money back it appears hopeless.

[13:03:26] Joel: Dear Peter, welcome to Profiforex! My name is Joel and I am happy to assist you. How may I help you?
Ticket S60222-T14348 is created. The chat transcript will be attached to this ticket after the transcript is saved by system.
[13:03:46] Peter: Hello, I have still not had my withdrwal from my account 469783 or my account 482200, when will these withdrawals be processed it is now well over two weeks since I started the process?
[13:04:56] Joel: One moment please, let me check
[13:11:06] Joel: If you allow me 15 minutes more, I will try to solve your issue right now
[13:11:33] Peter: OK I will wait online as it has been sometime. thank you.
[13:22:50] Joel: thank you for your patience
[13:23:13] Peter: Very happy if it gets sorted out
[13:39:14] Joel: ok, look: right now we can withdraw 2300 USD to your card directly and send the remaining 522.49ЮГЫВ to your Skrill account
[13:39:48] Peter: OK, will that be done today ?
[13:39:58] Joel: yes, sure

Dec 20, 2016 - 1 Star I started trading with Profiforex around a year ago on one of their micro accounts. Execution has been good during this time but two weeks ago I attempted a withdrawal from my most profitable account. Nothing happened I then contacted support and the finance department to find out why my withdrawal was not being processed. The one and only reply I have had is "We have made an inquiry to our processing company regarding your withdrawal but didn't get a reply yet, that is why there is a delay". Since then I have emailed support and finance several times and recieved no further updates, Live chat is also down. Their client agreement clearly states they will respond in 24hrs, they do not. They are simply ignoring my withdrawals and they have given me no futher reasons for the delay and no idea if or when it will ever be processed. I have 4 accounts with them, I have withdrawals pendng from two profitable accounts but neither is happening. Perhaps they perform some withdrawals to some peple so they can get some positive reviews but if you are one of the unlucky ones you may never get your money out. I am continuing to chase them and if I ever get my money out I will change my review of them in the mean time I would tell all prospective customers to stay well away from Profiforex.
PIP$,
Italy,
Feb 12, 2017,

As full reporting and follow-up of my case, I want to inform FPA that following my reminders and the account validation requested by the Financial Department of Profiforex, I finally received by Skrill all my deposited funds. From my part the issue is therefore positively settled and the not appropriate"scam" or "cheating" references to this broker can be disregarded.

Feb 3, 2017 - 1 Star This broker has become a complete SCAM ! The withdrawal requests are under processing for an never-ending time, After request of the reason for these delays these guys tell you a lot of non-sense and silly excuses such as "unknown problems" with payment system and other bla bla bla :-)))
If you have care of your money do not open any sort of account with this cheaters ! STAY AWAY from PROFIFOREX and you will save money and waste of time !!!