2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capre) Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 23, 2018

Join live discussion of 2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capre) on our forum

alexk721,
Nov 13, 2018,

If you are new to trading then you will have the opportunity to learn something. If you have traded for a while and know what a trend is, then no fancy terms are going to teach you anything new. Right now Chris is with a new project, with a big price tag, and is too busy for the low priced training. Only one seminar this year. The site is horrible to use, nothing written because he is afraid of people steeling his stuff. Wish I would have known this before spending money with them. If you think you can learn by watching an example or two only in a video, then great. Otherwise go elsewhere, nothing new here ..........
Reply by 2ndSkiesForex submitted Nov 22, 2018:
Hello Alex,

We appreciate the feedback here.

However, it seems you're not really giving feedback that seems accurate regarding our price action course.

1) RE: Only One Seminar This Year
This is not accurate as we've given two seminars this year, and already announced the third. We missed one this year with the passing of my father, which I apologize for missing, but it seems like I should be given a pass on this one.

I'm guessing you'd agree?

2) RE: Site Is Horrible To Use
Really? What parts specifically? We're happy to take any feedback regarding possible site improvements and user functionality, but the overwhelming comments are not about the 'site being horrible to use', nor its functionality, so if you have specifics, we're happy to hear.

3) Wish I Would Have Known Course Was Video
Hmmm, this is explicitly stated in our price action course page here (https://2ndskiesforex.com/advanced-price-action-course/) in the 3rd section "50+ hours of VIDEO LESSONS" so we're very clear about the format for the lessons.

4) RE: Nothing Written
We do actually have text lessons, along with our daily trade ideas and market commentary, which is all text.

However in terms of the lessons, the majority of them are video based because we feel it's a much more interactive form of content and training that I can convey a greater message through vs just text.

We do have English translation/closed captions available on our lessons.

Now I'm guessing you didn't email us ahead of time asking if the lessons are text or video, because if you did, I'm 99% sure we'd have told you the lessons are mostly video based.

I cannot remember a time where I said otherwise, so if text lessons was so important for you, wouldn't it be your responsibility to find out ahead of time how the lessons are presented?

Hence I'm not seeing how we've made a mistake here - perhaps you can clarify.

5) RE: Example or Two
Hmm, I have over 20+ live trade videos of me using my own money showing how I'm using the same methods in the course. So I'm not sure where you get this idea of 'example or two'.

If you're talking about specific concepts in the lessons, we've covered every concept and method dozens of times over the course of 60+ lessons we have.

When you look at the lessons, the webinars, the live trade videos, the Q&A videos I did, and our daily market commentary, we've provided dozens and dozens of examples for any lesson, topic or method we use.

So your comments here don't seem to accurately reflect what is in the course here.

Perhaps you can provide an example.

6) RE: Big Project
What does me working on my new project have to do with our current online trading courses and training? I'm in our forums every day. I'm paying for developers to improve the course every day. I'm giving feedback and working with students every day.

So what does my new project with NeuroTrader have to do with a course review?

I don't see how this is relevant.

In Closing
Unless you can provide specific examples of how the site is hard to use, that we have no text lessons, that we only have a few examples, then your feedback doesn't seem reflective of reality.

We're happy to hear any follow up comments and examine any examples you can provide.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre
Rosalba,
CH, Switzerland,
Aug 20, 2018,

Chris Capre's Advanced Price Action Course

I startet the Advanced Price Action course this month. Every day i realize a bit more and more with how much garbage i was feeded from so called gurus on the internet.

The course is well structured, well explained and the comuntiy is very helpfull. I have the oportunity to post my analyse of the market and get them review through the community, increasing my certainty and improve my skills. Through doing this after every lesson you can be sure, to learn the right drill.
Im still not done with all the webinars and courses but I swore I'd take it slow and watch each video two or three times. No matter how long it will be take.
I plan to attend the other courses, but first I have to save money and complete the first course successfully.

Im proud to be a student of Chris Capre and part of the great community.

Rosi
RahmatH,
Java, Indonesia,
May 24, 2018,

A Comprehensive Price Action Course

I am a member of price action course of Chris Capre's 2ndskyforex since January 2018. In my opinion, he teach and guides well members with a total comprehensive market order flow and price action philosophy, context, and method. He presents simple approaches to trade the market but we still need time and effort to study and practice it well. Besides, his course forum is very dynamic and supportive for members discussion and trading practices. As said there, he has another separated course classes of trading meditation and Ichimoku.
gener,
Bunawan, Agusan del Sur, Philippines,
Mar 22, 2018,

TRADE, MEDITATE, & DONATE - Traders way

Well, I'm just an offshore folk looking for an online job and a commercial ad pop up my screen talking strange things about forex trading. I dive into it, do an in-depth research, look for some true results of traders, and verified the truth of fx trading from news/business channels like BBC and Bloomberg. Hard for me to believe that those guys from Wallstreet really and amazingly earned a "lot" of money. I then watched a lot of Youtube videos about the basics of fx trading, strategies, and brokers. I follow some gurus out there but my attention was trap into 2ndskies forex where the teachings and videos presented were all (to some extent) far substantial than the others. Chris Capre, the founder, has a very unique and direct-to-the-point way of teaching basics and advanced of fx trading. Not only he deliberately explain the content but I like how he grasp the market from price action/structure perspective alone. One common element he teach is PA combined with quantitative data which when I try to dig deeper will actually result into a good sync with ea's and other indicators. In short, he does not only intelligently guide my thinking but also cultivated in me the following statement: "TRADE, MEDITATE, & DONATE".

Thanks a lot sir Chris for your wisdom.

Gener
puppyfx,
Netherlands,
Mar 17, 2018,

i'm a member of the ichimoku and price action course. And i really loving it. Chris Capre not only focus on the trading side but more important the mental side of trading. His lessons are really good to understand and he Always respons if you have a question.
If you look at the members the members of the price action course are more active than the ichimoku members.
It's a really great course and your trading will go sky rocket
Cristian,
Bucharest, Romania,
Mar 15, 2018,

Best Price Action Course

Chris it's a very good trader , mentor and teacher and also very friendly and help every member to grow and reach they full potential. I strongly recommand Chris Price Action Courses , the best courses i ever seen so far.
Bobbie,
Feb 20, 2018,

Imperative to your success as a trader.

Unbelievable content. It's very apparent Chris has put his heart & soul into this course and it doesn't just stop there. Every chapter has questions for you to answer which Chris usually personally replies to and gives you advice on your answers. Probably the most important course traders of any level could invest in.
IxCluzts,
Thailand,
Dec 6, 2017,

2nd Skies Forex is a good way to start.

2nd Skies Forex is a good way to start.
I am once the beginner and don't know where to start. I started by visit FPA which is a great site and good community. Then I went to babypips as well. They give me a good fundamental of trading. but in the end, the mindset is far important. So I buy ATM courses and APA from Chris. At first, it is quite expensive for me since when I was buying, there is no discount which is very expensive for me. But after the course, my mindset is well trained. This is the course for the one who want to trade peacefully. Not the one who want to get rich over a night. The course is simple yet powerful. To tell the truth, I am jealous of you all when I see the courses are discounted but I have purchased at regular price. I think APA is suitable for beginner and ATM is suitable for everyone as far as I know.
lsumlar30,
Florida, USA,
Nov 28, 2017,

You should definitely learn from 2nd Skies Forex. It will open your trading eyes!

2nd Skies Forex has been the missing piece of the puzzle for me. I started out in a FOREX group that wanted a monthly fee, but I felt that I could learn it on my own. After studying independently for a few months, I started to suffer from information overload and really just needed to streamline what I had learned and make sense of it all. Clearly, I was not my own resource for that , but in the FOREX world everyone is trying to make money off of people who want to sharpen their skills and are just trying to figure things out. I follow Chris Moody on Trading View and he HIGHLY recommended Chris Capre's course. After doing some research and seeing what Chris had to offer, I felt that everything he teaches would help me streamline what I knew and bring everything together. I am so glad to say that I was right. I had been trading different strategies trying to make money while learning, but it was very hit and miss. Now that I know what I am looking at, how to calculate where price is probably going, etc. my confidence level has skyrocketed. I wish I had started here first. The other positive for me was that you pay for the course and that's it. No recurring fees or a la carte fees for support, etc. I emailed Chris and he personally responded. So if you want to expand your knowledge, not break the bank, and have access to the teacher/mentor, 2nd Skies Forex is a great way to do that. Happy Trading!
Toby,
Nov 20, 2017,

Price action course are simply recycled concepts

Chris does a good job of explaining price action. However much of his course is simply old ideas coined with his own terms or very specific set of rules (i.e. role reversal is the same thing as old support becoming new resistance and vice versa, what he calls 3PHL is similar to head and shoulders or crown formation setups).

Every trade setup has a very strict set of rules. I spent a tremendous amount of time rewinding every recording to make sure I got them correct and didn’t miss anything. He doesn’t allow anyone to post the rules within the paid course for the other members to use. I find this very odd, and his only reasoning is that he doesn’t want people to post the rules outside of the course. This really makes no sense since people can do that anyways. Especially since the setups are more or less old ideas with a new name.

If you are completely new to trading this course probably is good for you, but if you’ve been around for awhile then you probably already learned all of this stuff somewhere else.