2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capre) Review Visit site

Glenn,
Shedda, Sweden,
Jan 4, 2019,

Okej Course

I took the Price Action and Advanced and it's an pretty ok course. If you are new to trading this will give you some basic knowledge. But if you been trading and taking other coursers this is not something new. I don't say this to bash the course but there is nothing new in trading generally. The Probem though for Chris is he is that traying to put it as there is something new by trying to "invent" new words like "role reversal", CVT, UVT, LLT and all kind of nonsens, making it unnecessarily complicated. He also spends way to much time bashing other traders who sell courses and praising him self.

To sum it up, there is to much jibberish in the course, some lessons are old webinars with Q&A makes the "lessons" very unstructured. To much bashing of other traders(even Eliott Wave him self gets som bashing). When you are trying to reinvent the wheel it doesn't end up good.
Reply by 2ndSkiesForex submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hello Glenn,

As always, we appreciate any feedback. However...there is no 'Shedda' in Sweden, nor any town with that name in Sweden (Shedda = African Continent in nature), so we are curious how you are posting from a town that does not exist.

Be that as it may, here is our responses to your comments/feedback.

RE: Old Webinars
Webinars aren't trying to be lessons by themselves. They are WEBINARS, where we cover lessons/topics, but also use it as an opportunity to answer student questions directly.

However they are structured, and we even have timestamps for each part of the webinar, so the students can skip to any point in the webinar they wish.

Hence I don't see why this is an issue.

As to them being old, that is immaterial if they are of value. Old doesn't = unvaluable. If we find them valuable, we keep them.

So again, I don't see what the issue is here. Perhaps you can clarify.

RE: Elliot Wave
When my students ask questions about it, I give my feedback. Isn't that the role of a mentor to do so?

Regardless, I specifically state what my criticisms of EW are, but I also state there are profitable EW traders out there, and this is just my opinion. I also state 'why' and 'what' I don't find useful about EW, which people are happy to dialogue about, or at least see for themselves if they find those concepts in EW to be lacking, or sufficient.

So I don't see the issue here other than me being a mentor providing my perspective on various topics my students ask questions about.

What is the harm in that?

RE: Inventing/Names
We don't claim to be 'inventing' everything new per se, however we do claim to be offering a new perspective, or deeper perspective on the material in the course. I'm pretty confident nobody has gone as deep into explaining many of the methods, concepts and material we present in the course. If you can find someone, somewhere that has gone as deep with the material, please share as we've yet to find it.

Regardless, the name 'role reversal' is not some new word (nor do we claim it to be). It's been out there for a long time. The other terms we use because we couldn't find a common terminology for what we were describing, so we decided to create our own to make it more universal for people to understand, since there was no consensus about such terms/concepts/methods/strategies.

RE: Spends Time Bashing Other Competitors
Really, out of the 60+ hours of lesson in the course, how much time am I talking about other competitors or traders? Maybe an hour at best? So 1/60th = "spending way too much time"? Really? 1.6% of the entire course is "spending way too much time"?

That seems strange, but ok, we'll roll with it.

In summary, I'm not entirely sure why these are major issues, but regardless, we've shown we make money trading, and our students make money trading.

And that to me is the most important feedback we can get that our methods, our strategies, and course is helping students become profitable.

If you have more specific feedback about what is 'unstructured' or why specific elements that are 'old' are not valuable, we are happy to dialogue about them and find a solution.

All the best, and we look forward to your response.
Chris Capre

lllsamuelll,
Bratislava, Slovakia,
Jan 3, 2019,

This course will improve/change the way you think and perform, not "just" in trading

I have found 2ndSkies almost 2 years ago, at the very beginning when I decided I want to start learning how to trade. So I entered the course knowing nothing about trading and I am so grateful that it was this course that I found for many reasons, some of them are: The course is amazingly structured so you begin with the basics and after each lessons you have suggestions how to put it into the practice(for example identify environments on XY charts and post for feedback) and how to develop given skill necessary for understanding each concept, so its not just explanation, its also a path to develop your Price action reading skills. Another thing is that Chris really put emphasis on discipline, risk and money management, trade management and focusing on the practice, not results. Chris explains this so well that I was never tempted to go crazy with my risk/money management, it was made very clear to me that thats the fastest way to ruin what I am working towards. Just later in my journey when I started to hear from other traders how they struggle with these topics, I could really appreciate that I didn't ever had to go through that experience, thanks to this course. Another thing is amazing support via the forum and follow ups with Chris. In the forum you get feedback within a day from Chris or Sascha (another skilled trader with great people training back-round) or other members. You also get a free follow up Skype call with Chris and he went way beyond that and he is constantly engaged in our mail communication and he is really invested in helping me, I even got free follow up sessions and thats amazing value. I am not a profitable trader, so I made it to the top 8% of traders thanks to this course. And then there is the MINDSET course that has changed my life, not "just" trading. I started using the techniques described there not just for trading, but also in the sport I practice. I was always giving up whatever I was doing in sport and just moving to another thing over past 14 years, but after I understood the principles described in 2nd Skies Mindset course I was able to stick to one sport and this summer I ended up 2nd and 5th on my first nation-wide competitions, just because I apply same principles for my training there as I do in trading and I am now a professional athlete as well.
Shane Gilligan,
Australia,
Jan 2, 2019,

Excellent program!

I strongly recommend 2nd Skies Forex training programs. I have signed up for the Advanced Price Action and Advanced Traders Mindset courses. I have a history of starting to trade, only to lose a sum of money that stings, and then stop trading until the pain goes away, and then do it all again.

This is the first course I have come across that addresses how your mind operates in a trading context, and provides strategies to develop a professional mindset, and price action trading skills. The course has provided me with an honest reference point of my trading ability, and a better understanding of the work required, to challenge myself and achieve my goal of becoming a profitable trader. Personally, I have a lot of work to do, however the plan is to build up my skill level to access all of the available training programs, at my own pace with the support of 2nd Skies.

This program allows you to have an honest look at yourself from a trading perspective, and provides a structured pathway to develop into a profitable trader. Membership provides access to the stated education resources, videos, forums, webinars, and the ability to post practices to obtain feedback on progress, and access to a community of like minded people.
GeorgeSand,
Targu-Mures, Romania,
Dec 26, 2018,

Best trading and mindset course out there !

It's the best trading course you can get ! The whole concept is explained thoroughly and in a simple and clear-cut language that everyone is able to understand and comprehend. You will be taught not only trading mechanisms but also how to apply them successfully via an optimized decision making brain. Chris Capre is definitely the best mentor I've ever had and I am honored to be his student.
Minstrel,
Dec 26, 2018,

I found Chris Capre while searching for more details about Ichimoku, and what made me take a risk on paying hard earned cash to sign-up was his reasons why he wanted to share his time teaching professional trading to retail traders. I admit that I was sceptical, as I have come across a lot of sharks, a few who have bitten me, however, I am happy to say that to date Chris is no shark.

Trading is a very personal journey and the course’s delivered by Chris is just one interpretation which I am finding extremely helpful, others may not; it is making me think about positions, my psychology to risk and looking at charts without indicators i.e. naked. Looking at charts and being able to read order flow, momentum, stop loss zones etc. without indicators gives you confidence, well it does to me.

If you want to learn from a professional trader, then Chris is worth a shot.

Best
Samuel,
UK, United Kingdom,
Dec 23, 2018,

ATM v1 was really good but unfortunately v2 was a waste of time.

Hopefully you can update it when you have time
Reply by 2ndSkiesForex submitted Dec 26, 2018:
Hello Samuel,

We always appreciate the feedback.

Can you be more specific regarding what about the last 6 out of 18 lessons (V2) that you didn't find useful?

Just curious because many people have felt their trading mindset improve heavily from these lessons, so always curious about the specific feedback you have with this.

Let me know and hope all is well.
alexk721,
Nov 13, 2018,

If you are new to trading then you will have the opportunity to learn something. If you have traded for a while and know what a trend is, then no fancy terms are going to teach you anything new. Right now Chris is with a new project, with a big price tag, and is too busy for the low priced training. Only one seminar this year. The site is horrible to use, nothing written because he is afraid of people steeling his stuff. Wish I would have known this before spending money with them. If you think you can learn by watching an example or two only in a video, then great. Otherwise go elsewhere, nothing new here ..........
Reply by 2ndSkiesForex submitted Nov 22, 2018:
Hello Alex,

We appreciate the feedback here.

However, it seems you're not really giving feedback that seems accurate regarding our price action course.

1) RE: Only One Seminar This Year
This is not accurate as we've given two seminars this year, and already announced the third. We missed one this year with the passing of my father, which I apologize for missing, but it seems like I should be given a pass on this one.

I'm guessing you'd agree?

2) RE: Site Is Horrible To Use
Really? What parts specifically? We're happy to take any feedback regarding possible site improvements and user functionality, but the overwhelming comments are not about the 'site being horrible to use', nor its functionality, so if you have specifics, we're happy to hear.

3) Wish I Would Have Known Course Was Video
Hmmm, this is explicitly stated in our price action course page here (https://2ndskiesforex.com/advanced-price-action-course/) in the 3rd section "50+ hours of VIDEO LESSONS" so we're very clear about the format for the lessons.

4) RE: Nothing Written
We do actually have text lessons, along with our daily trade ideas and market commentary, which is all text.

However in terms of the lessons, the majority of them are video based because we feel it's a much more interactive form of content and training that I can convey a greater message through vs just text.

We do have English translation/closed captions available on our lessons.

Now I'm guessing you didn't email us ahead of time asking if the lessons are text or video, because if you did, I'm 99% sure we'd have told you the lessons are mostly video based.

I cannot remember a time where I said otherwise, so if text lessons was so important for you, wouldn't it be your responsibility to find out ahead of time how the lessons are presented?

Hence I'm not seeing how we've made a mistake here - perhaps you can clarify.

5) RE: Example or Two
Hmm, I have over 20+ live trade videos of me using my own money showing how I'm using the same methods in the course. So I'm not sure where you get this idea of 'example or two'.

If you're talking about specific concepts in the lessons, we've covered every concept and method dozens of times over the course of 60+ lessons we have.

When you look at the lessons, the webinars, the live trade videos, the Q&A videos I did, and our daily market commentary, we've provided dozens and dozens of examples for any lesson, topic or method we use.

So your comments here don't seem to accurately reflect what is in the course here.

Perhaps you can provide an example.

6) RE: Big Project
What does me working on my new project have to do with our current online trading courses and training? I'm in our forums every day. I'm paying for developers to improve the course every day. I'm giving feedback and working with students every day.

So what does my new project with NeuroTrader have to do with a course review?

I don't see how this is relevant.

In Closing
Unless you can provide specific examples of how the site is hard to use, that we have no text lessons, that we only have a few examples, then your feedback doesn't seem reflective of reality.

We're happy to hear any follow up comments and examine any examples you can provide.

Kind Regards,
Chris Capre
Rosalba,
CH, Switzerland,
Aug 20, 2018,

Chris Capre's Advanced Price Action Course

I startet the Advanced Price Action course this month. Every day i realize a bit more and more with how much garbage i was feeded from so called gurus on the internet.

The course is well structured, well explained and the comuntiy is very helpfull. I have the oportunity to post my analyse of the market and get them review through the community, increasing my certainty and improve my skills. Through doing this after every lesson you can be sure, to learn the right drill.
Im still not done with all the webinars and courses but I swore I'd take it slow and watch each video two or three times. No matter how long it will be take.
I plan to attend the other courses, but first I have to save money and complete the first course successfully.

Im proud to be a student of Chris Capre and part of the great community.

Rosi
RahmatH,
Java, Indonesia,
May 24, 2018,

A Comprehensive Price Action Course

I am a member of price action course of Chris Capre's 2ndskyforex since January 2018. In my opinion, he teach and guides well members with a total comprehensive market order flow and price action philosophy, context, and method. He presents simple approaches to trade the market but we still need time and effort to study and practice it well. Besides, his course forum is very dynamic and supportive for members discussion and trading practices. As said there, he has another separated course classes of trading meditation and Ichimoku.
gener,
Bunawan, Agusan del Sur, Philippines,
Mar 22, 2018,

TRADE, MEDITATE, & DONATE - Traders way

Well, I'm just an offshore folk looking for an online job and a commercial ad pop up my screen talking strange things about forex trading. I dive into it, do an in-depth research, look for some true results of traders, and verified the truth of fx trading from news/business channels like BBC and Bloomberg. Hard for me to believe that those guys from Wallstreet really and amazingly earned a "lot" of money. I then watched a lot of Youtube videos about the basics of fx trading, strategies, and brokers. I follow some gurus out there but my attention was trap into 2ndskies forex where the teachings and videos presented were all (to some extent) far substantial than the others. Chris Capre, the founder, has a very unique and direct-to-the-point way of teaching basics and advanced of fx trading. Not only he deliberately explain the content but I like how he grasp the market from price action/structure perspective alone. One common element he teach is PA combined with quantitative data which when I try to dig deeper will actually result into a good sync with ea's and other indicators. In short, he does not only intelligently guide my thinking but also cultivated in me the following statement: "TRADE, MEDITATE, & DONATE".

Thanks a lot sir Chris for your wisdom.

Gener