2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capre) Review Visit site

Join live discussion of 2ndSkiesForex.com (Chris Capre) on our forum

Java, Indonesia,
May 24, 2018,

A Comprehensive Price Action Course

I am a member of price action course of Chris Capre's 2ndskyforex since January 2018. In my opinion, he teach and guides well members with a total comprehensive market order flow and price action philosophy, context, and method. He presents simple approaches to trade the market but we still need time and effort to study and practice it well. Besides, his course forum is very dynamic and supportive for members discussion and trading practices. As said there, he has another separated course classes of trading meditation and Ichimoku.
Bunawan, Agusan del Sur, Philippines,
Mar 22, 2018,

TRADE, MEDITATE, & DONATE - Traders way

Well, I'm just an offshore folk looking for an online job and a commercial ad pop up my screen talking strange things about forex trading. I dive into it, do an in-depth research, look for some true results of traders, and verified the truth of fx trading from news/business channels like BBC and Bloomberg. Hard for me to believe that those guys from Wallstreet really and amazingly earned a "lot" of money. I then watched a lot of Youtube videos about the basics of fx trading, strategies, and brokers. I follow some gurus out there but my attention was trap into 2ndskies forex where the teachings and videos presented were all (to some extent) far substantial than the others. Chris Capre, the founder, has a very unique and direct-to-the-point way of teaching basics and advanced of fx trading. Not only he deliberately explain the content but I like how he grasp the market from price action/structure perspective alone. One common element he teach is PA combined with quantitative data which when I try to dig deeper will actually result into a good sync with ea's and other indicators. In short, he does not only intelligently guide my thinking but also cultivated in me the following statement: "TRADE, MEDITATE, & DONATE".

Thanks a lot sir Chris for your wisdom.

Gener
Netherlands,
Mar 17, 2018,

i'm a member of the ichimoku and price action course. And i really loving it. Chris Capre not only focus on the trading side but more important the mental side of trading. His lessons are really good to understand and he Always respons if you have a question.
If you look at the members the members of the price action course are more active than the ichimoku members.
It's a really great course and your trading will go sky rocket
Bucharest, Romania,
Mar 15, 2018,

Best Price Action Course

Chris it's a very good trader , mentor and teacher and also very friendly and help every member to grow and reach they full potential. I strongly recommand Chris Price Action Courses , the best courses i ever seen so far.
Feb 20, 2018,

Imperative to your success as a trader.

Unbelievable content. It's very apparent Chris has put his heart & soul into this course and it doesn't just stop there. Every chapter has questions for you to answer which Chris usually personally replies to and gives you advice on your answers. Probably the most important course traders of any level could invest in.
Thailand,
Dec 6, 2017,

2nd Skies Forex is a good way to start.

2nd Skies Forex is a good way to start.
I am once the beginner and don't know where to start. I started by visit FPA which is a great site and good community. Then I went to babypips as well. They give me a good fundamental of trading. but in the end, the mindset is far important. So I buy ATM courses and APA from Chris. At first, it is quite expensive for me since when I was buying, there is no discount which is very expensive for me. But after the course, my mindset is well trained. This is the course for the one who want to trade peacefully. Not the one who want to get rich over a night. The course is simple yet powerful. To tell the truth, I am jealous of you all when I see the courses are discounted but I have purchased at regular price. I think APA is suitable for beginner and ATM is suitable for everyone as far as I know.
Florida, USA,
Nov 28, 2017,

You should definitely learn from 2nd Skies Forex. It will open your trading eyes!

2nd Skies Forex has been the missing piece of the puzzle for me. I started out in a FOREX group that wanted a monthly fee, but I felt that I could learn it on my own. After studying independently for a few months, I started to suffer from information overload and really just needed to streamline what I had learned and make sense of it all. Clearly, I was not my own resource for that , but in the FOREX world everyone is trying to make money off of people who want to sharpen their skills and are just trying to figure things out. I follow Chris Moody on Trading View and he HIGHLY recommended Chris Capre's course. After doing some research and seeing what Chris had to offer, I felt that everything he teaches would help me streamline what I knew and bring everything together. I am so glad to say that I was right. I had been trading different strategies trying to make money while learning, but it was very hit and miss. Now that I know what I am looking at, how to calculate where price is probably going, etc. my confidence level has skyrocketed. I wish I had started here first. The other positive for me was that you pay for the course and that's it. No recurring fees or a la carte fees for support, etc. I emailed Chris and he personally responded. So if you want to expand your knowledge, not break the bank, and have access to the teacher/mentor, 2nd Skies Forex is a great way to do that. Happy Trading!
Nov 20, 2017,

Price action course are simply recycled concepts

Chris does a good job of explaining price action. However much of his course is simply old ideas coined with his own terms or very specific set of rules (i.e. role reversal is the same thing as old support becoming new resistance and vice versa, what he calls 3PHL is similar to head and shoulders or crown formation setups).

Every trade setup has a very strict set of rules. I spent a tremendous amount of time rewinding every recording to make sure I got them correct and didn’t miss anything. He doesn’t allow anyone to post the rules within the paid course for the other members to use. I find this very odd, and his only reasoning is that he doesn’t want people to post the rules outside of the course. This really makes no sense since people can do that anyways. Especially since the setups are more or less old ideas with a new name.

If you are completely new to trading this course probably is good for you, but if you’ve been around for awhile then you probably already learned all of this stuff somewhere else.
Dorset, United Kingdom,
Aug 18, 2017,

A solid skills based course and forum

I joined 2ndSkies in March 2015, having spent a few years just Googling away looking for all the free stuff on trading, learning very bad habits, jumping from 1 strategy or indicator to the next, thinking that anytime now I will crack this and the £ will roll in. How very wrong was I.....

If you are new to trading save yourself a very long frustrating journey and commit to a professional course and forum. Should you choose to join the 2ndSkies Advanced Price Action course, then you have made a very valuable and sensible decision.

Chris teaches you how to read Price Action and provides a very stable foundation on which to grow and become a Trader. Chris does not mollycoddle you and tell you when and what to trade - he shows you the way and helps grow your skills.

The course and forum was revamped last year and is even better now than when I joined in 2015.

I have learnt by being a member of the course and forum the only limiting factor preventing anyone from succeeding in Forex Trading is yourself! Once you have done the course 2 or 3 times over, practiced and practiced some more, it is down to you to then grow as a Trader and work on your mindset.

This course is NOT a get rich quick scheme nor promises to make you the most out-standing Trader in record time......it is a course that will help you achieve the skills to become a successful Trader and send you on a valuable journey of self discovery.

The course content itself is regularly reviewed and updated, and approximately once a month Chris does a 1.5hr to 2hr webinar (which is then added to the course content). In addition you also get 1 and sometimes 2 "Market Analysis" posts a week to help you focus on some potential opportunities.

Considering how little this course and forum costs to join, I am also very impressed with the amount of time and effort Chris finds to reply to forum posts and such like. In addition to Chris, there are also a handful of Admin and Super Users - who have succeeded in Trading as a direct result of the course, and these people also take the time to help new and aspiring members.

For anyone who is new to Forex Trading, or stuck in a rut like I was, this course and forum is a no brainer.

Good luck! James
Jul 27, 2017,

Simply the best price action course available

Chris Capre's Advanced Price Action course has changed my philosophy when it comes to trading and has started me on a path where I feel truly confident with my abilities as a trader.

Chris is a man who has an obvious and deep passion not only for trading but for empowering and educating others. His aim is to provide his students with the knowledge they need in order to become successful independent traders. That being said, students have access to a supportive and active community that discusses everything from trade ideas to the contents of the course.

Just as importantly, Chris' background in trading allows him to break down price action in a manner you can't find anywhere else on the internet. Let me be clear, you won't find the 'Holy Grail' in this course. It takes a lot of work to truly immerse yourself in the material and then put what you've learned into practice. The rewards though are immense.

How many times have you be in a position only to feel like the moment you've entered price has reversed against you? Or have had your stop tripped only for price to then rocket in the direction you had originally traded in? This course does a phenomenal job of breaking down why this happens to so many traders and what vital signs to look for in the charts to prevent it from happening to you.

This course covers everything from setting precise entries, stop-losses, and target points, to strengthening your trading psychology and setting you on the path to better money management.

There are very few courses out there that I think are 'one-stop-shops' where if you purchase them they are not only worth the money, but equip you with everything you need to start your trading journey on the best footing possible or to course correct if you've already been in the markets for some time.