- Average Pips per Week:-30 (Gross Pips: -1,719)
- Average P/L per Week:-4.63% (Gross P/L: -93.50%)
- Maximum Equity used:18.97% (Nov 14, 2011, 11:58:00 AM)
- Test started:Oct 8, 2010
- Test Stopped:Nov 15, 2011 (Tested 57.6 weeks)
We appreciate ForexGolem.com for providing us with Forex Golem EA for our performance testing!
Here is the interesting description that we picked up on ForexGolem.com site: It is well known that trend of any currency pair can’t be same in all days; it rapidly changes in trend. So any indicator set for some parameters may not be working well in coming days. Now this is the main attribute of Forex Golem, it doesn't uses any fasten parameters to its indicators. It continuously checks for best values for indicators and thus it does the good accurate buy/sell trading.
Interesting concept... Well, let's see now how it works!
11.09.10 Forex Golem updated to v1.05
10.18.10 Forex Golem updated to v1.04
10.07.10 Forex Golem installed on EURUSD M1 chart with default settings...
Whats new in v1.04?
- This EA measures the volatility using ATR indicator.
- If currency pair is high volatile then it will not place the order OR if there is already placed order (you aware that it places only pending orders i.e. BUYSTOP & SELLSTOP orders) then it will delete that order. For eg. if there is a STOPSELL order placed at 1.3915 but before it got executed, currency turns to volatile, then this pending order will be close & EA will try to open it again when high volatility eliminates.
- In this EA we bring down the default value of TP to 13 pips from 15 pips.
- There is default SL is 112 pips but it will stop your position before this SL as it uses internally varying SL based on market volatility, so this SL seems high but it is not.