1000pipClimberSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 11, 2018

Other websites of this company include http://www.climbersystem.com.

1000pipClimberSystem.com

Join live discussion of 1000pipClimberSystem.com on our forum

1000pipClimberSystem.com profile provided by 1000pipClimberSystem, Jan 24, 2017

100% rule based trading system - Become a profitable Forex trader
- Automatic trade detection with entry, stop loss and take profit values -

The 1000pip Climber System is a state of the art trading algorithm, designed to make it as easy as possible for you to profit from Forex. The system continuously analyses the Forex market, looking for high probability trading opportunities. Once identified the software will notify you visually, audibly, and via email.

ALL trade parameters are provided; entry price, take profit and stop loss. The system is easy to set up and is designed to be followed 100% mechanically – just follow the system and get results. This really is the simplest way to profit from the FX market.

Petřvald, Czech Republic,
Jul 3, 2018,

A system that doesn´t involve my feelings

I have tried trading commodities, stocks and currencies before but the problem I came across is that my emotions always got the better out of me and I kept losing. I decided I need a system that doesn´t involve my feelings and I have found it. The accuracy of this trading robot is very high and even after losses I still end up profitable. I also have a 9-5 job and therefore without this system I couldn´t trade on the currency market because I don´t have so much time to research.
Bacolod city, Philippines,
Jun 20, 2018,

It works for me... the signals are in pending order. I received more than 10 signals a day..
New York, USA,
Jun 18, 2018,

A Great System Well Executed

I was able to install this without a problem at all. Since I started using it, I see that it sends about ten signals a day. Over the past few months, I have had gains steadily outweigh the losses. Whenever I ran into difficulties, Jim was there to help me out with any difficulties.

Before I started using this, I always found currency trading to be a sort of intimidating thing to explore. With the tremendous amount of help available and the easy setup, I have really been able to utilize everything about it.
Port Douglas, Australia,
May 2, 2018,

Would give it 10 stars if I could

I am a sceptic of fx robots but I tried this one and I am so grateful that I did. I doubled my account with this robot in a couple of months. And not through some high risk BS. It has proper money management advice and the signals use sensible stops. I would give it 10 stars if I could.
Perth, Australia,
Apr 25, 2018,

Very good at growing my account

I have been trying the system out for 2 months on demo and recently moved to a real account. There have been five or six signals every day. The demo account grew nicely in this time. There were some losing weeks but in total the gains far our weighed any losses. I had some trouble setting the orders on metatrader to start but am used to it now. I am looking forward to making some real profit. The first week on a real account went well and made around 220 pips. I will update progress later if FPA allow
Australia, Australia,
Apr 21, 2018,

I wouldn’t

Looks like nonesense, not sure why the rating is high here.
Fake claims of being rated independently - they are not.
Only performance record is from 2016 - nothing since.
Egypt,
Apr 11, 2018,

No Good

Not Good at all, got my refund after one month trial , not recommended at all
this just a signal service u have on your pc not a trading system
USA, USA,
Apr 6, 2018,

Be patient and let the system wait for a good trade

outstanding system , I would give it 5 out of 5 , . you must be patient and stay disciplined and forex trading . The 1000pip climber system will teach you to be patient. If your not patient, do not get into forex with the big boys .
Europe, Czech Republic,
Apr 4, 2018,

No performance record

Go to their website, click performance and the MFB image below.
It links only demo, not updated since JAN
It does mean there is no record of performance which does mean it is scam.
Mar 10, 2018,

So far so good

Im not sure if FPA will allow me or not, but I would like to provide a link to myfxbook for 1000pcs, I have it set up now on Myfxbook with last weeks results, It is a demo account but if all works out I will be going live in a few months. I had a very nice week last week and Im hoping the trend continues. Always understand that there is bad months for any system but the long term will hopefully provide great results. I had to switch to LMFX broker as advised by Jim since my broker didnt seem to work as well. Support has been amazing, so I hope this may shed some light on this possible gem. Thank you again Jim for the support your a great guy. five stars for now.