• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Just wanted to provide you with an update from CySEC, that commission's agent has replied to me saying that they are in the final stages of their investigations.

Breaching laws in CySEC can results to criminal fines of up to 350,000 Euros, in addition to 350,000 Euros for misleading the Commission. (correct me if I am wrong)

I would suggest whoever is updating the "new" shareholder to provide him with all of these information.

I hope this research that performing by CYSEC, appears some relationship between : 4XP-skyfx and FXTG.

Just wanted to provide you with an update from CySEC, that commission's agent has replied to me saying that they are in the final stages of their investigations.

Breaching laws in CySEC can results to criminal fines of up to 350,000 Euros, in addition to 350,000 Euros for misleading the Commission. (correct me if I am wrong)

I would suggest whoever is updating the "new" shareholder to provide him with all of these information.

That would be a development to see CySec giving them a fine

I had some uncomfortable experience with FXTG Australia. I was doing testing to see if deposit and withdrawn would work properly. and then found out they would charge me $30 when I requested them to withdrawn $100 I deposited weeks ago. I asked the reason and FXTG told me that is because $100 I deposited is too little.

Sorry, guys. I have to correct what I said before. so what happened is :
I had some uncomfortable experience with FXTG Australia. I was doing testing to see if deposit and withdrawn would work properly. and then found out they would charge me $35 when I requested them to withdrawn $10 from $100 I deposited weeks ago. I asked the reason and FXTG told me that is because $10 I want to withdrawn is "small of an amount to transfer"

Sorry, guys. I have to correct what I said before. so what happened is :
I had some uncomfortable experience with FXTG Australia. I was doing testing to see if deposit and withdrawn would work properly. and then found out they would charge me $35 when I requested them to withdrawn $10 from $100 I deposited weeks ago. I asked the reason and FXTG told me that is because $10 I want to withdrawn is "small of an amount to transfer"

This is unfortunate but it's also a standard with many brokers, some won't even let you withdraw under certain amount

Hello again. It has come to my attention through the mail also received from the new CEO of SkyFX and FXTG - that there is a very tight link between the companies as of today also.

So please, dear moderator, make sure that all the facts are in place before jumping into conclusion between these companies.

There is another thread inside Forex Peace Army, regarding our accounts in 4XP MT4 webtrader have been converted to AlgoTrade servers!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/37243-4xp-algo-trade.html
As you may already know previously all the companies were handled by the same company called DealServ!

I came across an interesting picture now when going to google play to see the applications of all the other companies. Please see attached.

I would invite the new CEO to this thread so that he does reply on this!

In addition to this, I would also invite him, whenever he is in Cyprus, to give me a call for a meeting to explain all of these things in person, and why is he not assisting us, in any possible way, for retrieving our money!!

skyfx - FXTG and Optionow.png

Even if AlgoTrade made an acquisition it doesn't mean they won't have to pay the debts companies they have bought. There are so many traders who they own them money

Back