Big Scammers NRG binary

Karl T

Recruit
I started with NRG binary late last year in December. They seemed legit which was a big mistake. They told me that I needed only $350 to start with but then began phoning me in January this year asking for more money from my account which they said they needed so I could make more money. I had someone by the name of Brian Bendish who was my stockbroker and I only did trades with him as I was instructed. I allowed him to take money out of my bank account but did not agree with him taking out $1,750 all at once. I complained to him about this and he said that everything was ok not to worry. The problems started when I began asking for withdrawals for the money which I won on trades. everytime they called me asking me to put more money in my account which I explained to them that my account was in the red and I could not put more money.
I asked them for withdrawals and they began taking me for a ride telling me that I needed to submit my credentials to them which I had already done. Up to now they keep giving silly excuses for me not being able to withdraw money. last week I tried to log onto their website which is now not running or has been put down for some reason. They have not emailed me or said anything about this. I have been with them for five months now but anytime I start asking them for withdrawals they tell me they have lost my information and I need to get this back to them. NRG binary are incompetent, deceptive and sleazy. I strongly advise against anyone trading with them. As of the time of posting this thread their website is still down, have they taken the money and run????

I started with NRG binary late last year in December. They seemed legit which was a big mistake. They told me that I needed only $350 to start with but then began phoning me in January this year asking for more money from my account which they said they needed so I could make more money. I had someone by the name of Brian Bendish who was my stockbroker and I only did trades with him as I was instructed. I allowed him to take money out of my bank account but did not agree with him taking out $1,750 all at once. I complained to him about this and he said that everything was ok not to worry. The problems started when I began asking for withdrawals for the money which I won on trades. everytime they called me asking me to put more money in my account which I explained to them that my account was in the red and I could not put more money.
I asked them for withdrawals and they began taking me for a ride telling me that I needed to submit my credentials to them which I had already done. Up to now they keep giving silly excuses for me not being able to withdraw money. last week I tried to log onto their website which is now not running or has been put down for some reason. They have not emailed me or said anything about this. I have been with them for five months now but anytime I start asking them for withdrawals they tell me they have lost my information and I need to get this back to them. NRG binary are incompetent, deceptive and sleazy. I strongly advise against anyone trading with them. As of the time of posting this thread their website is still down, have they taken the money and run????
Their website is down..:(
NRGBinary is owned and operated by NRG Capital Ltd., located London. They started operation in 2012.

Where do you live?so you can get advice by senior member where to complain.

The website is still down. They are probably setting up a new site to keep scamming from.

I wouldn't be surprised, don't even know if there's any point in chasing this up as they could easily now say they have no record of me. I still have evidence from my bank account showing the money they took though. Its a good thing I contacted my bank after they made the first withdrawal telling them to stop any further withdrawals from my account.

I feel like kicking myself as I should have done more research into this company before via sites like this.

I received this email from SOMEONE at NRG today. I copied and pasted it as I don't have anyones email address to send it to. The email from them is dated Thursday May 24, 2015. and has no name on it. My reply to the email is above..

Re: WD Cancelled//BA

From tktaruwinga tktaruwinga@aol.comhide details
To support support@nrgbinary.co Sat, May 16, 2015 6:33 pm

Dear Mr/Mrs Whoever

I would like to stop trading with NRG binary and get back any money owed to me ASAP

Karl T

-----Original Message-----
To: tktaruwinga <tktaruwinga@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, May 14, 2015 8:15 am
Subject: WD Cancelled//BA

Dear Mr. Taruwinga,

Thank you for trading with NRGbinary.co.

We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been cancelled due to the following reasons:

· Existing Bonus in your Account. In order to successfully withdrawal your funds, you should first reach the required turnover rate

Kindly contact your broker for more information.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support via Live Chat, Phone or Email for any other questions you might have.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I also have other emails from them dodging me about making withdrawals. They refuse to give me 1 cent/penny and keep making up these silly excuses.

Back