Big Scammers NRG binary

Not probably,but surely! They changed from NRGBinary.com to NRGBinary.co.and moved to Anguilla.Here's the new site:NRGbinary - Binary Options Trading
Also note CySEC issued a warning about these fraudsters already in 2013
http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=cf33e90d-f0d3-4708-a4ce-2d18bac9aadf

Their website is still down, maybe they are working only with their other brand Titan?
From what I can see,the new NRG site appears to be operating.NRGbinary - Binary Options Trading.Their other company,Titandrade also seems to work.
Both companies are owned and operated by their parent entity,NRG Capital Limited (formerly Ultra Solutions).

I just checked their NEW webpage, I am still able to login but the problem remains...

This person sent me another email today, My reply is at the beginning.

tktaruwinga tktaruwinga@aol.com hide details Mon, 18 May 2015 14:51
To support support@nrgbinary.co

I do not have my phone contact with me anymore. It is my wish that I stop trading and get any money owed to me, this is the decision I have made. Why are you making so difficult?

Karl T

-----Original Message-----
To: tktaruwinga <tktaruwinga@aol.com>
Sent: Mon, 18 May 2015 10:58
Subject: NRGbinary

Dear Mr. T

Thank you for trading with us.

Could you be so kind to inform us why would you like to withdraw your funds?

Wouldn't be a shame to just withdraw without trading? You never know how successful this might be for you. As far as I know, there is a great market opportunity right now and I've seen many clients happy.

I’m no expert but I can tell you that I do have access and I do see how content are the clients that didn't go ahead with their withdrawal. And plus, you've invested your time in opening your account so that you will just give up now?

Kindly I will like to inform you that your Account manager will give you a call regarding your request, please provide me the most convenient time to be reached in order to be assist.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support via Live Chat, Phone or Email for any other questions you might have.

Best regards,

Diana Navarro

Customer Support

Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 8:34 PM
To: Support NRGBinary
Subject: Re: WD Cancelled//BA

Dear Mr/Mrs Whoever

I would like to stop trading with NRG binary and get back any money owed to me ASAP

Karl T

Sent: Thu, May 14, 2015 8:15 am
Subject: WD Cancelled//BA

Dear Mr. T

Thank you for trading with NRGbinary.co .

We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been cancelled due to the following reasons:

· Existing Bonus in your Account. In order to successfully withdrawal your funds, you should first reach the required turnover rate

Kindly contact your broker for more information.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support via Live Chat, Phone or Email for any other questions you might have

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They keep going round in circles with you telling you to contact your broker which is never possible as they keep changing numbers and never answer their phones, Even when you speak to the broker they refer you back to making a withdrawal on the website, this is how much money thy withdrew from me. It also shows the bonus of $250 whatever that means. It also shows the withdrawal I attempted to make which was cancelled. The rest shows how much money the took out of my account, $1,750 At the moment there is a balance of $3369.75 showing in the NRG account. This balance is supposedly money that I won trading.....

Transaction ID Date Deposit Withdrawal Status Method Report
93589 18:11 22/04/15 $600.00 canceled
75554 20:07 06/01/15 $200.00 approved Credit Card
75553 20:07 06/01/15 $200.00 approved Credit Card
75552 20:07 06/01/15 $500.00 approved Credit Card
75551 20:06 06/01/15 $500.00 approved Credit Card
75465 12:55 06/01/15 $250.00 approved Bonus
75464 12:54 06/01/15 $100.00 approved Credit Card
75463 12:51 06/01/15 $250.00 approved Credit Card

Another email received from someone at customer support (joke) Diana Navaro. They keep using using these useless customer support personal.
My reply to the email is at the beginning.

Re: NRGbinary

From tktaruwinga tktaruwinga@aol.comhide details
To support support@nrgbinary.co Mon, 18 May 2015 14:51

I do not have my phone contact with me anymore. It is my wish that I stop trading and get any money owed to me, this is the decision I have made. Why are you making so difficult?

Karl T

Dear Mr. T

Wouldn't be a shame to just withdraw without trading? You never know how successful this might be for you. As far as I know, there is a great market opportunity right now and I've seen many clients happy.

I’m no expert but I can tell you that I do have access and I do see how content are the clients that didn't go ahead with their withdrawal. And plus, you've invested your time in opening your account so that you will just give up now?

Kindly I will like to inform you that your Account manager will give you a call regarding your request, please provide me the most convenient time to be reached in order to be assist.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support via Live Chat, Phone or Email for any other questions you might have.

Best regards,

Diana Navarro

Customer Support

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Below shows the amount of money they withdrew from my bank account, the supposed bonus I received from them and the withdrawal they cancelled when i attempted to. The balance of The NRG account is now $3369.75 which is supposed trading wins. In total they withdrew $1,750 from my bank account. I cant even get $600 out???

I wouldn't be surprised, don't even know if there's any point in chasing this up as they could easily now say they have no record of me. I still have evidence from my bank account showing the money they took though. Its a good thing I contacted my bank after they made the first withdrawal telling them to stop any further withdrawals from my account.
How did they make withdrawals from your bank without you processing the transfer online,which bank allowed this?

I just checked their NEW webpage, I am still able to login but the problem remains...

This person sent me another email today, My reply is at the beginning.

tktaruwinga tktaruwinga@aol.com hide details Mon, 18 May 2015 14:51
To support support@nrgbinary.co

Karl T

Dear Mr. T

Best regards,

Diana Navarro

Customer Support

Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 8:34 PM
To: Support NRGBinary
Subject: Re: WD Cancelled//BA

Dear Mr/Mrs Whoever

I would like to stop trading with NRG binary and get back any money owed to me ASAP

Karl T

Sent: Thu, May 14, 2015 8:15 am
Subject: WD Cancelled//BA

Dear Mr. T

Thank you for trading with NRGbinary.co .

We would like to inform you that your withdrawal request has been cancelled due to the following reasons:

· Existing Bonus in your Account. In order to successfully withdrawal your funds, you should first reach the required turnover rate

Kindly contact your broker for more information.

Please feel free to contact our Customer Support via Live Chat, Phone or Email for any other questions you might have

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They keep going round in circles with you telling you to contact your broker which is never possible as they keep changing numbers and never answer their phones, Even when you speak to the broker they refer you back to making a withdrawal on the website, this is how much money thy withdrew from me. It also shows the bonus of $250 whatever that means. It also shows the withdrawal I attempted to make which was cancelled. The rest shows how much money the took out of my account, $1,750 At the moment there is a balance of $3369.75 showing in the NRG account. This balance is supposedly money that I won trading.....

So they were making withdrawals on your credit card without your authorisation,seriously?Your credit card provider should be able to pull this back normally but it was 4 months ago so that time has probably passed now,why did you allow this to happen in the first place without contacting your credit card provider?

Call the fraud department at the credit card's issuing bank immediately. Every day you wait reduces the chances of getting any money back.

Yes Phaoroh I have done this, They still keep sending me emails telling me that I need to speak with an Account Manager. I sent an email to them today, will keep you posted.....

Back