• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem BinaryBrokerz lies

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Hong, I am located in HK. If you want to have joint efforts to get back your money. Please do contact me in private message. Thanks.

Dear Hong1996,

As a company, we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of client support. Thus, we are very sorry to hear that you feel this way and we would like to rectify your negative experience. However, we do not have any of your contact information in this forum post. This being said, we have no way of looking you up and resolving the issue. We kindly ask that you contact us as soon as possible to help us clear the matter. Please email: support@binarybrokerz.com or call us at: + 44 2036958304. As a company that prides itself on transparency‏, as well as performance, we leave no stone unturned and no client, neglected.

Thank you,

Binary Brokerz Client Support Team.

I just want all of my money back and I keep asking that through your email last year and you keep saying no

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is what your company always replies

"Dear Trader,
Thank you for your email. Please understand that the market is volatile and unfortunately, we cannot refund funds that have already been traded.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us."

This is how you solve the problem?

Dear Hong1996,

As a company, we pride ourselves on maintaining the highest standards of client support. Thus, we are very sorry to hear that you feel this way and we would like to rectify your negative experience. However, we do not have any of your contact information in this forum post. This being said, we have no way of looking you up and resolving the issue. We kindly ask that you contact us as soon as possible to help us clear the matter. Please email: support@binarybrokerz.com or call us at: + 44 2036958304. As a company that prides itself on transparency‏, as well as performance, we leave no stone unturned and no client, neglected.

Thank you,

Binary Brokerz Client Support Team.

Binary Brokerz is not a legitimate company. If they are, they will respond to the lawyer's letter and taking legal steps to resolve the dispute. But now they choose to be silent. The company address keeps on changing also indicating the scam nature. How can people spend the scammed money with peace? As energy exchange law, penishment will come in one way or the other! It is just a matter of time!

Hello all. I am part of a new special department in BBZ dedicated to seeking fast and satisfactory resolutions of client issues. We apologize for your inconvenience, and would welcome your suggestions and feedback. We invite you to kindly recommend changes and service improvements. In order to verify the cases and the information, kindly enter here, and provide the full name and email address associated with the account. We will investigate your cases and resolve all issues.

Hello all. I am part of a new special department in BBZ dedicated to seeking fast and satisfactory resolutions of client issues. We apologize for your inconvenience, and would welcome your suggestions and feedback. We invite you to kindly recommend changes and service improvements. In order to verify the cases and the information, kindly enter here, and provide the full name and email address associated with the account. We will investigate your cases and resolve all issues.

Its good to see that you are here to help the victims, to do so I request you to click here binarybrokerz and start solving problem.

I have been requesting the legal department's contact of Binary Brokerz for months by now. The answer is always my account had been suspended and nothing the customer services can help. Then silence thereafter!

Back