Bloombex Blocked Account (Scam!)

Be aware, that 540 day rule applies in the UK and possibly 1 or 2 other countries. Most countries have MUCH shorter deadlines.

Think of it the other way. Do you see a 540 day time limit explicitly expressed? If so, please let me know what page - I couldn't find it with a quick search.

I believe the 540 days for chargebacks for fraud in the UK comes from their consumer protection laws, not from Visa and MasterCard policies.

Think of it the other way. Do you see a 540 day time limit explicitly expressed? If so, please let me know what page - I couldn't find it with a quick search.

I believe the 540 days for chargebacks for fraud in the UK comes from their consumer protection laws, not from Visa and MasterCard policies.

you can look at page 57 - "goods or services not provided" of mastercard chargeback guide.

Hmmmm... I'm both surprised and pleased to see that 540 may also apply in the USA (where those docs apply). Any chance you can contact both Visa and MasterCard and ask if this is worldwide or not?

Hmmmm... I'm both surprised and pleased to see that 540 may also apply in the USA (where those docs apply). Any chance you can contact both Visa and MasterCard and ask if this is worldwide or not?

unfortunately i have no such chance but i can say that i used this 540 day rule and services not privided reason code in my charge back and i was successfull.

as i know now boombex accepts payments through skrill.com. can anyone say whether involvement of such third party systems is an advantage or disadvantage in chargebacks or other disputes?

From what I've seen in the forums, Skrill adds complications to any attempt to recover money. :(

Back