Bull Markets Solutions problem

Robert John Burns has an address at 11 Harman Road, Birmingham, B72 1AH. However there are 19 other people using that address and four companies. L A S International Solutions Ltd have removed them from their address and informed Company House.

I too have had bad dealings with Bull-Market Solutions and have probably lost all my investments since they have gone into liquidation. Spoken to Nathan Brookes and James Clark who only wanted more money to supposedly release my funds. Now they and their website have disappeared.
Recently I have been contacted by Elite Business Solutions of Stoke on Trent who say they are the Escrow agency for Bull Markets and if I pay them they will be able to release my funds. Should I trust them? Has anyone had any good outcomes from this?

I too am resigned to having to accept loss of my investment. James Clark continues to contact me wanting additional money to pay USA income tax before funds can be released. Anyone know if this is correct or just another attempt to obtain more money

I too am resigned to having to accept loss of my investment. James Clark continues to contact me wanting additional money to pay USA income tax before funds can be released. Anyone know if this is correct or just another attempt to obtain more money

That sounds very odd as the company has nothing to do with USA. I personally continue to refuse to pay any more money despite the continuing calls from them to see what i am doing. I have lost too much already, don't want to be scammed twice. Currently i am told i am on a holding period while i raise the funds. Lets see what the next suggestion is. A smaller amount ? to get some of the funds ?

Hi I too have had dealings with this James Clark, lots and lots of promises but still no funds received.

Does anyone have his email address ??

Ask him why he needs money to pay YOUR tax bill. Ask him for his USA Taxpayer ID number.

For anyone who deposited using credit cards, don't wait. Call the card's issuing bank, ask the speak to the fraud and/or abuse department. Ask about a chargeback based on failure to provide the promised service of withdrawals.

Hello All . . . I have now had two telephone calls from James Clark. After listening to him for some few minutes, it was quite clear to me that he wasn’t an honest person, and I told him so in no uncertain manner - the conversation then ended. Then yesterday, the 25th January, he rang me again – on this occasion, he told me that he had been instructed by the High Court to carry out the job of a returning clients’ funds. I told him before I would believe him he would have to send me evidence. He assured me that he would do so straight away. Still waiting for the emails which I know full well will not arrived. I think he needs reporting to Action Fraud.

As far as Robert Burns is concern, I am still waiting for a reply to my letter, but what we can do (it would seem there are enough of us) is to issue a class action against Robert Burns. I would be interested in your comments.

I've now been emailed an invoice from Elite Business Solutions (as escrow agents) asking me to pay ~10% of my Bull Markets Binary Account holding in order to release all the funds. I am very reluctant to do this. Their website - Elitebusiness-solutions.com seems very slow and sparce and looks like it may be based in USA though their address is said to be Stoke on Trent - but no sign of their premises on Google street-view. (Unit 12 Shelton New Road, Stock-on-Trent, ST4 7AA) - spelling as from website!
Anyone else had contact from them?

Last edited by a moderator:
For the first time I am now being requested to pay "Income Tax" to the American Government before money can be released as amount is greater then £25,000.

Back