Caesartrade is Scam

Well I dont get it. I did file the case and provided all information.
There was no reply from broker.
I dont quite understand why another go away from my side was requested.

It's very simple. The Traders Court procedure starts with you doing certain things, which you initially did well. It then proceeds to a formal invitation - if you remain active in it. Due to brokers using holidays for excuses, I suggested a delay in the formal invitation. Neither your or AsstModerator objected. I then attempted to get an update from you. All you had to do was logon, state that you had heard nothing, and wanted to proceed.

Imagine if your case had proceeded and an CaesarTrade representative had left a relevant question for you. If your case was still private, it would have been dismissed. If it had been public, it would have been set to Not Guilty. Imagine if one person voting asked "Why didn't vontogr give an update when asked? Was his issue resolved by the broker in December?" - Again, a failure on your part to be around would result in a dismissal or Not Guilty ruling.

Imagine if this was a real court case and the next pre-trial hearing was set for January. What would happen of the plaintiff didn't bother to show up and walked in more than 6 months later asking why the court had taken no action?

Imagine if this was a real court case and the next pre-trial hearing was set for January. What would happen of the plaintiff didn't bother to show up and walked in more than 6 months later asking why the court had taken no action?

Agreed 100 % but with all due respect i wanted to mention here that at least the official representative should response to the thread or to this query! It seems that they also have no interests regarding this issue. Not sure if this broker is a scam but still i think many of such brokers are making money while thinking that we are fool.

Back