consult

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfyforex

Recruit
Hello
Im trading with one of a company that have very nice and tight spear , but once that I was selling GBPJPY at 139.807 in June 13,2017 suddenly the spear go so high 139.935 -140.124 , and it was around 139.935-139.946
then the system close all my position because my balance go to 25% and then i lost my money
I contact the company and ask them to give me my money back , they respond quickly to me that :
"These positions are closed due to the Stop Out that means your balance didn't have enough margin to keep all these orders opened.
This is a situation that occurs when a broker has a warned that the trading account is only at 30% (margin call, see), the trader has not replenished the account. Losses continues to grow, and when there is only 10% of the required collateral (margin - see), the broker forcibly closes the deal, this is a stop out. For different types of accounts that their percentages ."
what do you think about that, is the spear go high normal or they can play and do that in purpose .
Thanks

It may depend as on non-market as on market circumstances. For instance you may have a bad luck to engage in trading with unregulated broker which push successful trading out of their platform disguising it by abnormal market conditions, or it could be data release time or rollover when volatility may be high, liquidity low and spreads widen.

This is the ugly part in forex because it is a decentralized type of trading environment. But of course, try to compare the same time prices with couple of broker. If there are no such spikes price in most of the broker, this means they are playing something behind the scenes.

This can be the negative site of forex to some trader. It is because forex market is the most decentralized market. In forex traders don’t wanted to trade with no regulated trading broker. Because regulated trading broker has many trading facilities which no regulated trader don’t have. Normally non-regulated trading broker get success in abnormal conditions. But for the better result every trader should check the result with different type of broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back