• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem exness server down and I lost money because I couldn't control orders

I am having an issue with a company
They sent me this and warn that my partnership account will be terminated and my dues taken away as well

الموضوع: عدم الإخلال - إشعار من شركة Exness (SC) Ltd. بسبب خرق اتفاقية الشراكة

عزيزي / محمد الدمرداش السيد الدمرداش ،
بالإشارة إلى الموضوع أعلاه ، من خلال الإشعار الحالي ، نأسف ، نحن Exness (SC) Ltd. ("الشركة") لإبلاغك بأنه قد علمنا أنك تقوم بإجراءات تضر بسمعة الشركة و / أو صورتها و / أو علامتها التجارية.

يُطلب منك بموجب هذا الامتناع عن اتخاذ أي إجراءات و / أو إغفالات تُعتبر مضرة بسمعة الشركة و / أو صورتها و / أو علامتها التجارية حيث يعتبر انتهاك للفقرة 7.2C من اتفاقية الشراكة المبرمة بينك وبين الشركة (يشار إليها فيما يلي باسم "الاتفاقية").

تحقيقاً لهذه الغاية ، يُطلب منك بموجب هذا إزالة و / أو حذف بشكل دائم على الفور ودون تأخير لا داعي له أي منشور و / أو تعليق و / أو محتوى و / أو مادة قد تضر بسمعة الشركة و / أو صورتها و / أو علامتها التجارية وإبلاغنا بذلك كتابياً أن هذه الإجراءات قد تم اتخاذها بحلول يوم الاثنين 19 يونيو 2023.

سيؤدي عدم الامتثال لما ورد أعلاه إلى الإنهاء الفوري ودون أي إشعار آخر للاتفاقية وفقاً للبند 10.3A.
Subject: Do Not Conflict - Notice from Exness (SC) Ltd. For breach of partnership agreement Dear / Mohamed Al-Demerdash Mr. Al-Demerdash, With reference to the above subject matter, by the present notice, we regret, We Exness (SC) Ltd. (the “Company”) to inform you that we have learned that you are taking actions that are harmful to the Company’s reputation, image and/or brand. You are hereby requested to refrain from taking any actions and/or omissions which are deemed harmful to the Company's reputation, image and/or brand and which constitute a violation of clause 7.2C of the Partnership Agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”). To this end, you are hereby requested to remove and/or permanently delete immediately and without undue delay any post, comment, content and/or material that may be harmful to the Company's reputation, image and/or brand and to inform us Doing so in writing that these actions have been taken by Monday, June 19, 2023. Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate and without further notice termination of the Agreement pursuant to Section 10.3A.

They sent me this and warn that my partnership account will be terminated and my dues taken away as well

الموضوع: عدم الإخلال - إشعار من شركة Exness (SC) Ltd. بسبب خرق اتفاقية الشراكة

عزيزي / محمد الدمرداش السيد الدمرداش ،
بالإشارة إلى الموضوع أعلاه ، من خلال الإشعار الحالي ، نأسف ، نحن Exness (SC) Ltd. ("الشركة") لإبلاغك بأنه قد علمنا أنك تقوم بإجراءات تضر بسمعة الشركة و / أو صورتها و / أو علامتها التجارية.

يُطلب منك بموجب هذا الامتناع عن اتخاذ أي إجراءات و / أو إغفالات تُعتبر مضرة بسمعة الشركة و / أو صورتها و / أو علامتها التجارية حيث يعتبر انتهاك للفقرة 7.2C من اتفاقية الشراكة المبرمة بينك وبين الشركة (يشار إليها فيما يلي باسم "الاتفاقية").

تحقيقاً لهذه الغاية ، يُطلب منك بموجب هذا إزالة و / أو حذف بشكل دائم على الفور ودون تأخير لا داعي له أي منشور و / أو تعليق و / أو محتوى و / أو مادة قد تضر بسمعة الشركة و / أو صورتها و / أو علامتها التجارية وإبلاغنا بذلك كتابياً أن هذه الإجراءات قد تم اتخاذها بحلول يوم الاثنين 19 يونيو 2023.

سيؤدي عدم الامتثال لما ورد أعلاه إلى الإنهاء الفوري ودون أي إشعار آخر للاتفاقية وفقاً للبند 10.3A.

Here is the English:

Subject: Do Not Conflict - Notice from Exness (SC) Ltd. For breach of partnership agreement

Dear / Mohamed El Demerdash Mr. El Demerdash,
With reference to the above subject matter, by the present notice, we regret, We Exness (SC) Ltd. (the “Company”) to inform you that we have learned that you are taking actions that are harmful to the Company’s reputation, image and/or brand.

You are hereby requested to refrain from taking any actions and/or omissions deemed harmful to the Company's reputation, image and/or brand as a violation of clause 7.2C of the Partnership Agreement between you and the Company (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement").

To this end, you are hereby requested to remove and/or permanently delete immediately and without undue delay any post, comment, content and/or material that may be harmful to the Company's reputation, image and/or brand and to inform us Doing so in writing that these actions have been taken by Monday, June 19, 2023.

Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate and without further notice termination of the Agreement pursuant to Section 10.3A.

@ExnessOfficial can we have your explanation of these actions please?

And I think @AsstModerator should also chime in. The evidence presented here is pretty upsetting.

To this end, you are hereby requested to remove and/or permanently delete immediately and without undue delay any post, comment, content and/or material that may be harmful to the Company's reputation, image and/or brand and to inform us Doing so in writing that these actions have been taken by Monday, June 19, 2023.

Did they specify what specifically they want you to remove or delete? Can you reply to the email and advise on what they say?

Did they specify what specifically they want you to remove or delete? Can you reply to the email and advise on what they say?
After I sent them the link to the topic to respond to it, they sent this mail, and it is assumed that the deadline for deleting the post that they gave me has expired. Will they actually delete my account?

The problem is as follows: I opened deals with large trading volumes, scalping, and the company stopped the server from working, and I lost control of the orders , and I spoke to support and told them that the server was down and I wanted to close the orders. I spoke to support several times and asked them to compensate me for the damage that happened to me, and every time they refused to compensate even though it was their fault Knowing that I trade in the elite level Premier And they manipulated me like this Beware everyone from trading with this company The trading environment is not safe and there is no compensation for the resulting damages

trading acc 19092516
Hello Joker Forex ,

Thank you for trading with us , We apologise for the inconvenience caused while using our platform. Please note that we have investigated the matter . We apologise for a non-satisfactory response from our support team about your payment.

A member of our team has been in touch with you. We have also contacted you through the main page.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal.

Thank you
The Exness Team

Hello Joker Forex ,

Thank you for trading with us , We apologise for the inconvenience caused while using our platform. Please note that we have investigated the matter . We apologise for a non-satisfactory response from our support team about your payment.

A member of our team has been in touch with you. We have also contacted you through the main page.

If you have any other questions or hesitations, we remain at your disposal.

Thank you
The Exness Team
You failed to solve my problemTime and time again you repeat the same response to the e-mail and force me to publish my problem

Back