FBS - SCAM

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Hello,
I've a verified account with FBS, I've received their $5 bonus three months ago & since then I manged to make them about $32....

Three days ago I requested a withdrawal, they've forced me to write a comment on their topic supporting them, which I didn't write as they've requested....
http://www.forexisbiz.com/showthrea...-Freedom-Success?p=90415&viewfull=1#post90415

The withdrawal producer stated they'll deduct $7, so I asked for $20 leaving about $5 in the account for future trades....

Today, I found out they've rejected the withdrawal request, I talked to their live support & after disrespectful chat from them, their representative has said that I've got the bonus twice mentioning an account which is not mine.... I've called my brother who already has an account with them and was in a contact with their local representative, invited him a lot to their workshops & encouraged him to deposit money with them, My brother replied that his account was verified too & has got that bonus but lost them long time ago....

So, they've allowed me I'm the old client since 2010 (although have not funded them before) to open a trading account, get the bonus & to trade with no problems (although they put a restriction on opening new accounts without at least $100 deposit) but when it comes to profits they wipe all the money

Account: 1078647
Account History for the last three months till today....
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/145725

Attachments

• FBS0001.JPG
    FBS0001.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • FBS Trader 4.png
    FBS Trader 4.png
    105 KB · Views: 0
The FPA takes any requirement for positive posts in exchange for processing a withdrawal very seriously.

I have just emailed FBS to ask the company to have a representative post here.

Other forums they force clients to post a copy of their Auto-positive-comment are:
earnforex.com
rolclub.com
digitalcashpalace.com

How you are so sure about those forums?

Do you have any evidence about the forums you listed here?

They're the forums I were asked to post to one of them in addition to the previous forum I mentioned up there (www.forexisbiz.com)... They offer an Auto-Comment to copy and paste inside that forum & when you do so you put the link to your comment.... After doing that as they state: "After that you will be able to complete your funds withdrawal."....

These are the screenshots for their withdrawal procedure & this is the link to my comment on forexisbiz.com Which is full of tenth of positive comments which they're very similar to each one....
http://www.forexisbiz.com/showthrea...-Freedom-Success?p=90415&viewfull=1#post90415

I've created a topic on forexisbiz.com warning about FBS when I've created this topic here but they've NOT approved it yet & I doubt they'll....

Attachments

• FBS Withdrawal01.JPG
    FBS Withdrawal01.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
How you are so sure about those forums?

Do you have any evidence about the forums you listed here?

I clicked post instead of upload on the last reply & couldn't edit after publishing....

So, all the screenshots are here....

Attachments

• FBS Withdrawal01.JPG
    FBS Withdrawal01.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FBS Withdrawal02.JPG
    FBS Withdrawal02.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • FBS Withdrawal03.JPG
    FBS Withdrawal03.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
Hello,
I've a verified account with FBS, I've received their $5 bonus three months ago & since then I manged to make them about $32....

Three days ago I requested a withdrawal, they've forced me to write a comment on their topic supporting them, which I didn't write as they've requested....

The withdrawal producer stated they'll deduct $7, so I asked for $20 leaving about $5 in the account for future trades....

Today, I found out they've rejected the withdrawal request, I talked to their live support & after disrespectful chat from them, their representative has said that I've got the bonus twice mentioning an account which is not mine.... I've called my brother who already has an account with them and was in a contact with their local representative, invited him a lot to their workshops & encouraged him to deposit money with them, My brother replied that his account was verified too & has got that bonus but lost them long time ago....

So, they've allowed me I'm the old client since 2010 (although have not funded them before) to open a trading account, get the bonus & to trade with no problems (although they put a restriction on opening new accounts without at least $100 deposit) but when it comes to profits they wipe all the money

Account: 1078647
Account History for the last three months till today....
https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/145725

Hello Mr. Mohamed Mohamady

I would like to start off by saying that I am sorry that this situation has left you upset.

Please see the following screen shot for the full list of promotional conditions for the $5 Bonus.
In red I have outlined all the issues that you have presented on this Forum.
First withdrawal from the bonus account is charged $7
During the withdrawal, we kindly ask the client to leave a feedback on a forum.
Each computer / IP address may receive the bonus only once.
upload_2016-1-18_12-0-0.png

In regards to the restriction on opening new accounts:
We have 5 different account types, a client may open one account of each type. Once the deposit between ALL accounts exceeds $100 - the client may open up to 5 accounts of each type.

You mentioned that your chat with our support was disrespectful, if you can provide me with the name of the agent and in which manner they were disrespectful - I will make sure to check into the matter.

If there is anything else I may help you with please let me know.

Thank you.
FBS Official Representative

Hello Mr. Mohamed Mohamady

I would like to start off by saying that I am sorry that this situation has left you upset.

Please see the following screen shot for the full list of promotional conditions for the $5 Bonus.
In red I have outlined all the issues that you have presented on this Forum.
First withdrawal from the bonus account is charged $7
During the withdrawal, we kindly ask the client to leave a feedback on a forum.
Each computer / IP address may receive the bonus only once.
View attachment 23275

In regards to the restriction on opening new accounts:
We have 5 different account types, a client may open one account of each type. Once the deposit between ALL accounts exceeds $100 - the client may open up to 5 accounts of each type.

You mentioned that your chat with our support was disrespectful, if you can provide me with the name of the agent and in which manner they were disrespectful - I will make sure to check into the matter.

If there is anything else I may help you with please let me know.

Thank you.
FBS Official Representative

Actually, I find your reply is a confirmation to what I've mentioned before, didn't lie or accused you of false things :)

First, I've a verified account.
2nd, I didn't work with proxies & if you could prove that I did, I'd be happy to ask you to provide such proof, have you even found me trading from two trading accounts at the same time..?! If you so, why have not you blocked me all the three months of trading :)
3rd, My account was a verified account before taking such bonus, so you've managed to check and block me from taking any bonus but you didn't & I'm asking why..?! Why Mr. FBS..?! :)
You could block me from opening a new Cent account, but you couldn't block me from taking a bonus..?!
4th, as you've said & I've assured, I've only one account which is a verified account, I don't care if my brother had another verified account with you.... If you consider both verified accounts as one account during withdrawal but you don't do the same while depositing, or giving bonuses, I think it'd be wrong & kind of cheating to steal future profits....

5th, forcing clients to leave comments on forums is unethical :)

Back