FxPro Scammed me

Dear FxPro Team,

It took you about a month to reply, but thanks for your reply anyway. As you have investigated this issue internally and have more information in this regard you will hopefully reply quicker in the future.

So all we need to prove here is that you did have a representative and office in Armenia and that my contract was with them!?

First of all, I never made an agreement with a third party. I made an agreement with FxPro Armenia office, which was signed by your representative Emil Karapetyan. That company didn't have another name, their name was FxPro and I don't have any issues with my eyes! I even have a second contract with FxPro on provision of Credit Line. These contracts are in my disposal and they have the FxPro seal on them. Just as the funds transfer document which I attached along with my initial post.
Secondly I didn't even open this account by myself, it was opened by our office staff based on my contract with them. So don't tell me that a third party could have an office, cars and seal all with with exact FxPro name and sign, open an account for people without relevant privileges.
My real account number has been hidden from my cabinet after the funds were wiped from my account and demo accounts have been opened and closed several times, but all of that not by me. So this couldn't be done without relevant privileges either.
Even if you claim that my contract has not been with FxPro, then it should mean that you have given a third party enough privileges so that they have been able to act on behalf of FxPro, therefore FxPro should bear the responsibility for the failed services that were committed to be provided to me.
It's unclear why you pretend that you didn't have any relationship with them. Are you saying that this company run an office and name it FxPro without you knowing about their existence?
I have an email from FxPro Russia confirming that you did have this representative from Dec 2014 till October 2015 and then you took away your licence from them. But my agreement with them is in February 2015, which falls during the timing when they had a licence from you. Maybe that licence was provided to them with some limited rights, which the representative didn't obey, but that should be your internal issues with your representatives (even if they're former now), not mine.

Now, do you still claim that you didn't have any agreement with this office and didn't even have any relationship with above mentioned Armenia representative?

Sincerely,
Armen Yeremyan.

Hello FxPro rep. If that person in Armenia misled your client and is not representing the company, then you need to both investigate and assist your client. If that person is representing the company, can you please explain this?

Talk to Credit Card customer care ASAP. And share you story with them. If your deposit is under 15 days then CC will help you get your money back. Best of luck.

Correction: The time can be much longer, but varies with jurisdiction. In the event of credit card fraud, the faster you talk to the bank, the better.

Hello FxPro rep. Instead of answering to the above questions, you're fond of amending your Authorised representatives documentation!?
You didn't resolve this issue, and I didn't get any kind of assistance from FxPro so far. How is a company with such behavior classified?

Ok, I also applied to the regulating body as per your recommendation.

I've been trying to resolve the issue with FxPro for over 3 months now without much progress. And I've discovered a lot more about FxPro.

FxPro doesn't want or take any responsibility!
Particularly the fact that FxPro headquarters is in the UK with a main office in Cyprus and representative offices in other locations. And this is done not by chance but rather for a purpose. FxPro uses this kind of structure in order to keep the company registered in the UK, but be able to sign contracts with clients from the name of their other offices in different locations/ countries and keep the main office away from responsibility. When issues raise with clients, the main office claims that they are not responsible for any issues caused by their relevant representative office. And the customer should apply to the regulating body in relevant country.

The Financial Ombudsman in UK refuses to consider cases pointing out that the contract is in the name of FxPro Cyprus division asking me to report them about the case.
I can't find a logical explanation on why would the UK Financial Ombudsman not consider this case to directly solve the issue with the Head office of FxPro!? It's like you buy a product in the store, have an issue with it, and the store director tells you "Go solve it with the selling staff" not with me. How does this sound to you guys?

And I'm in a dead end. Because I even applied to the regulating body in Cyprus and didn't get any response from them.

Although FxPro is a single company with one database, the regulating bodies both in the UK and Cyprus have shown no real interest to start the investigation process against FxPro.
It seems that FxPro has long hands and a way to convince regulating bodies stay calm or silent at all when cases are submitted to them.

So my conclusion after all is that FxPro is a well designed scam structure.

The Financial Ombudsman in UK refuses to consider cases pointing out that the contract is in the name of FxPro Cyprus division asking me to report them about the case.

Yes even the uk. Financial ombudsman’s are full of surprises, it’s like buying a damn lottery ticket…

To you have this in written form from the Uk ? Just standby for the Cyprus Ombudsman, they must comply….next move will be to higher Eu instances……….your are not at any dead end, but it sure takes time.

Thanks for the comment, oscara. Your advises help a lot.

Yes, I do have it in written form from the UK ombudsman's email correspondence. And Yes I'm still waiting for the Cyprus Ombudsman's reply, which I submitted on 10 March 2016.

As far as the UK Financial ombudsman concerned For some reason, FxPro UK has told the UK Financial ombudsman that I'm in FxPro Cyprus' database and therefore I should apply to Cyprus Ombudsman. But during my earlier communication with FxPro live chat (the transcript of which I have) FxPro representative has told me that they use a single database. So I don't understand why FxPro UK told so to the Ombudsman, and why does the ombudsman trust them so much, that they believe in every lye FxPro says.

The clause 25 of my Client Agreement (attached hereby) clearly refers to UK governing laws and jurisdiction. So the UK financial ombudsman could consider the case without hesitation.

Attachments

• Clause 25.png
    Clause 25.png
    463.9 KB · Views: 1
Back