FxPro Scammed me

Hello FxPro rep. Instead of answering to the above questions, you're fond of amending your Authorised representatives documentation!?
You didn't resolve this issue, and I didn't get any kind of assistance from FxPro so far. How is a company with such behavior classified?

As i mentioned in other posts i just began forex trading and i appreciate all the information i can get to protect my money. I am very interested in this discussions about scam brokers. And i thought FXPro was a good broker and now I hear this - is this true? are there evidence? Please help me become protected - i don't think i will consider this broker any more

As i mentioned in other posts i just began forex trading and i appreciate all the information i can get to protect my money. I am very interested in this discussions about scam brokers. And i thought FXPro was a good broker and now I hear this - is this true? are there evidence? Please help me become protected - i don't think i will consider this broker any more
Well, that was my assumption too when I decided to go for FxPro. So I assume by reading my post you understand that it is extremely risky to invest with FxPro, since they don't like to take a responsibility.

I've applied to Sysec in March 2016 with the required payment and all the necessary documentation and got their reply that they will process the case accordingly.
But although they were supposed to get back to me within 6 months, they didn't answer me so far. It's been over 18 months now. Now this is the company responsible for fraud protection.

Main failure remains on Broker’s side, they all want numerous branches hundreds of IB’s hardly qualified, in event of wrong doing of course they are not responsible, so they hope :oops:

….let’s take a deeper look into this Mickey Mouse FxPro Group Guernsey

Back