GUILTY Case# 2015-094 | vickisb vs bancdeoptions.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that BancdeOptions.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 68 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever there is a big outbreak of issues, they are pulling up a reason of merger... i think now it has become a new trend. Also when an employee is not able to handle the issue further his/her contract ends. Wow nice stunt that they pulled.

vickisb dont let them of the hook. keep pressing till u receive all your deposits and profits

Required to pay more money up front to receive back your money??? It's glaringly clear that this is a outright scam.

The account manager involved in the fraud is always leaving and handing the work to the next one..that means(Please do not contact me again and let me scam the next person,am done with you)GUILTY

Send us more money so we can send you your money :confused: This is a new one :mad:
Just for you to know, if you ever ask for a withdrawal and the broker tells you that someone resigned or the company is about to buy or be bought by another company, then the broker is either trying to buy time to scam more people and hope that you forget your money, or they are just packing to leave with traders money and start another scam somewhere else.

The auto-response I just received from Ray Johnson Smith (never knew his last name was Smith instead of Johnson) from my daily follow-up email with them asking for status:

To our valued Clients, Most of you are aware, that my contract ended with BancDeOptions on May 29. As a courtesy, I am handing over my work and archiving all notes/emails/messages to the next Senior Executive who will be taking over the reins from June 1, 2015. I wish you all the best in the future, and I really believe the new merger should ease all concerns with BancdeOptions acquiring a major partner with a major Chinese Bank, soon to be announced in coming weeks. Thank you for your patience, and understanding throughout this period. I have executed the task that was required by the company, and due to the arrival of my first child, I decided to take leave and spend quality time with my family and return in the new year. Sincerely, Ray Johnson Smith VP of Finance

He corrected 'reigns' to 'reins', lol.

"BancdeOptions acquiring a major partner with a major Chinese Bank"

Probably with Banc de Chinese. :p

GUILTY!

Does anyone have any further suggestions on how to pressure them for my funds? I have made them aware of filing this case, as well as sending reviews to other watchdog websites. I have also written to Commonwealth Bank of Australia with the details. And I have posted video reviews on YouTube and Google+ and made them aware of them. I just don't have any other clue how to put pressure on...

Back