GUILTY Case# 2015-209 | camille caillaut vs Plus500.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that Plus500.com is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 73 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Camille--Dermo & golfim are right--usually better to make smaller bets(putting 3-5% of your total at risk) so that you can live to trade another day if you screw up. Anyway, it sounds like a rip-off, based on what you are saying, and they look GUILTY. Best of luck in recovering your funds!--feaisland55

Camilo de Hola,

Apoyamos plenamente este corredor son las ratas, dicen que está regulado, si, pero reguladas por las mismas ratas, investigo y aquí en México tiene un sinfín de malas críticas y esto no fue el número de teléfono o dirección dónde contactar a pesar de que están investigando 359 Goswell Road en Londres
Londres EC1V 7JL buscar foros y encontrar que recientemente les han promulgado por lavado de dinero y si no se le dará más risas son patrocinadores del Atlético de Madrid.

Espero que se recupere y gracias a compartir sus experiencias.

Saludos.

Hello camilo,

We fully support this broker are rats , they say that is regulated , if but regulated by the same rats , I Investigate and here in Mexico has endless bad reviews and this was no different telephone number or address where to contact although they are investigating 359 Goswell Road in London
London EC1V 7JL looking for forums and find that recently have enacted them for money laundering and if not give you more laughter are sponsors of Atletico Madrid.

I hope you recover and thank you to share your experiences .

Regards.

No withdrawal? Then what good is this silly broker "Plus500.com"? A broker that does not process withdrawals in a timely manner is as useless as fart proof spandex trousers.

I recall reading similar cases dated years back and if my memory serves me right, those were resolved after a very painful back and forth finger pointing.
It seems the Plus 500 employs the tactic of trying screw their customers over and then give up if meet with resistance (of being screwed over), but what makes me wonder is how many (with smaller accounts) are willing to fight for it for months to end?
SCAM if you ask me.

Just to let you know this appears their modus operandi

Hi Australian traders using PLUS500. I have had probably the worst experience I can remember when attempting to withdraw around $2,000.00 from my PLUS500 account. The withdrawal requests were rejected on a number of occasions with one exception where a valid request for my Credit/Debit card was requested and supplied. This was not required previously to validate and establish the account. Rather the 2nd reason for rejecting a withdrawal request.

Stupidly I suffered some losses and accept accountability for that, for all the obvious reasons and "Don't Do's" that we all understand. I think that with some forensic analysis however those transactions will uncover and discover some issues that accentuate the likelihood of incurring a loss using this platform. To be determined if I follow through with a dispute as they appear to invite (and purely my personal opinion at this stage).

There certainly was no issue with the account balance. Anyway I am up to my 4th attempt trying to recover (and withdraw) what is left in my account. Seriously, there is no actual support to assist making a withdrawal rather a glib reference to a 3-5 day delay to process a request. Then the withdrawal is rejected because My Financial Institution Wire Transfer isn't correct. The facility to provide this isn’t available within their withdrawal request screen. So although that info is supplied in a subsequent support thread explaining that in context their withdrawal screen “that it doesn't allow that code to be provided”. At this stage we are just going around in circles, which I fear they intentionally facilitate.

The deposit process appears floored however when you use, in my case a Debit Card the draw-down your funds from your Bank, then the deposit into your account is instantaneous and credit to your PLUS500 account immediately. Try reversing the process and receiving those funds back into that account which POLI and other services handle. In the case of the PLUS500 support response, they just do not respond to queries, rather provide a GLIB support statement quoting there Policy and Procedures without actually responding to the request. This is basically the same as when you throw your money away dealing with a bookmaker using POLI. They extract the money instantaneously then reluctantly refund.

So try then saying that you wish to complain. Then your withdrawal request now becomes a complaint which they acknowledge and then convert your withdrawal request into a complaint. This process is provided in their Terms and Conditions and their Senior Complaints SUPPORT Officer from the "COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT" GLIBLY advises you that “the matter has been escalated and this new ticket will be handled "at their convenience" and should only take some weeks to fully investigate”. Please refer to Clause 32.4. In that Clause 32.4 of their T&C's they declare disputes will be promptly and fairly handled. They then direct you to lodge a complaint the Australian Financial Ombudsman and provide the contact details. Sounds reasonable however we simply want to withdraw our money and now need to achieve that through the Australian Financial Ombudsman.

So the multiple failed withdrawal requests is now a complaint and it appears that you have now lost the balance of your original account while you lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Ombudsman .

I am still going through this right now as I am writing this and actually feel like I am in a MONTY PYTHON skit trying to return my dead Parrot to the Pet Shop. The Parrot is clearly NOT DEAD just all squawked out from yearning for the FIORDS. His not DEAD just exhausted and resting. How stupid of me for not realising that and being more sensitive and observant.

So sorry for the ramble. PLUS500 appear to me to be a money losing PIT for the unwary. I accept my trading losses however, based on my personal experience find them to be really unworthy of holding an Australian Financial License and appear to have an automated response system that supports their reluctance to provide a simple support request to complete a legitimate withdrawal. Be aware something is not right with PLUS500 based on my experience.

Hello everybody, is something new in this case please?

In my country (Slovakia) they are giving "presents" to attract more people/traders: they are opening 25€ live accounts and give them to traders to trade with...

Hello everybody, is something new in this case please?

I think this case isn't going anywhere. What's needed is for more people having problems withdrawing leave reviews, open Scam Alerts threads, and to file cases.

Back