GUILTY Case# 2017-044 | Ekbacken vs ctoption.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CTOption.com is Guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 72 100.0%
  • Not guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelievable... How they withdraw money from your account? This people don´t have any limit...
This strange adjustments happens about the time when I didn't show interest to invest 5000$ resp. 2500$.
The so called "acct. manager's" tone have change from nice to being agressive/ rude actually on the phone.

Any manager changing from kind to rude... And we´re their customers, who pay their salaries... Sad, horrible... I wish you the best luck on recovering your losses but... be prepared for the worst. That´s my sad advise. But... best of the lucks for you!!!

Guilty, no doubt about it. Yes, this is another example of blatant robbery!! If this happened anywhere other than on the internet there would be arrests made, but the anonymity of the net (and to be honest the gullibility of us all) allows these scammers to flourish. The banks and the credit / debit card companies are also complicit and should be brought to account (but they make to much money).
Here is an interesting link: http://www.timesofisrael.com/on-the-internet-nobody-knows-youre-a-money-launderer/ it's what allows this banditry to thrive!!

Original FPA Traders Court Submission by Ekbacken:
I know for a FACT that CT Options is guilty because they systematically withdrew money from MY account I had with them as well. I hadn't made a trade in almost 2 years and I logged in one day knowing I had $200 to $300 and wanted to use it. I found that they decided to withdraw MY money for their OWN use! I never took a bonus at all because I am smart enough NOT to. It happened to me so I know they have done it to others by default. ... GUILTY!!!

Back