Is my broker cheating me?

I think it is difficult to say whether your broker are cheating you or not because you just put it so simple.

Maybe that's because of commission? I doubt they deceive so obviously and out in the open =)

You can get your money back. But before that it's best to read about other brokers in order to not get trapped.

There are a lot of pitfalls on forex, you can always go out with one and enter another. If you are not sure about the broker just check what is written about it at the FPA and similar forums. If nothing is written about this broker, create the topic about it yourself!

Broker can cheat in giving false input or delayed input and in a variety of such ways but not by under reporting your profits which shows clearly in the trade. May be, what you are seeing is grow profit, i.e. before commission etc. So, please look into the details.

As a rule it's quite difficult to understand if a broker cheats you. Reading other traders' reviews is not the most reliable option either.

That may just comission balance or something. a broker hardly will cheat so openly. you may ask him the question to be absolutely sure.

It is likely that you have not calculated the commission, other charges or miscalculated it. Please remember, the charges may also vary depending upon the total volume and you may have calculated it differently. Ask for the statement, look at the charges. That should make it clearer.

Back