Is the trend really your friend ?

You should mostly focus on risk rather than profit. If you overleverage you might get wiped out in an instant - it happened many times in the past with 1000+ pip spikes out of nowhere.

I agree. If you allow your greed to blind you, you might end up losing everything. It's difficult to achieve, because we all trade for the money after all - or at the very least that's one of the main reasons why we trade - but necessary.

I think greed is nothing if one is educated, it is only when we are not having enough knowledge that greed plays the destroying role.

I think greed is nothing if one is educated, it is only when we are not having enough knowledge that greed plays the destroying role.

Yes this is a fact that many of the traders who are greedy are the ones who are experiencing losses in their trading. They must remain careful so that the losses can be avoided :)

Yes this is a fact that many of the traders who are greedy are the ones who are experiencing losses in their trading. They must remain careful so that the losses can be avoided :)
True in a way because they think that with their greediness they can recover their lost money by trading with double lot size which is false most of the times. Thus, traders should avoid such emotions if they really want to profit.

I think there's a difference between ambition and greed. The former is a good thing, especially if you're educated. But greed, or at least greed as I understand it, is an emotion intense enough to cloud your judgement.

I think there's a difference between ambition and greed. The former is a good thing, especially if you're educated. But greed, or at least greed as I understand it, is an emotion intense enough to cloud your judgement.
Greed and fear turn you into a gambler.

True. Forex trading without employing any of your knowledge turns into a game of chance and luck, and people blinded by emotion don't think about what they know.

In Forex trading business we need to keep our emotions under control so that we are able to get some good income also :)

Back