Resolved - Banc De Binary Apple Venture Scam

Talk to ASIC and also file complaints with Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, get in touch with the fraud department at your card's issuing bank.

Yes, thanks. I have informed ASIC and Cysec.

I made payment via cr card and have contacted my bank's fraud team as well

Hi all, I have received all my money back from BDB. As informed in my earlier post, I had escalated matter to Tracey Ludlam from BDB complaints team with all proof and she assisted me to refund me all my money

Hi all, I have received all my money back from BDB. As informed in my earlier post, I had escalated matter to Tracey Ludlam from BDB complaints team with all proof and she assisted me to refund me all my money
unsurprising in this case.you had her on record admitting that it was a scam.did they make you sign a waiver in order to get your money back?

Yes, first I had to sign waiver, delete video and then they refunded me all my money

ask2000 that is encouraging news, can you please tell me what the balance of your account was?? ie not deposited or bonus funds. I am putting my case together also, have been to the bank and am in the process of contacting other agencies. I have some voice recordings and skype conversations, but am still in shock and sick to my stomach, I have barely eaten in two days and don't think I can mentally recover from this if I do not get a refund. Out of interest have you heard from ASIC etc. I am in Australia also

Good for you!

@ Stung - my original amount was $250 which I used to open the account. Later I had deposited $30K. I received all my money back and I have closed my account with them. I did receive email from ASIC. BDB is listed as scam on ASIC website. Contact Cysec and lodge a complaint with them too. Also, try to contact Tracey from BDB complaints department and provide all your evidence. She helped me to refund all my money. I can totally relate to you, it is sickening. Hope you get your money back. Good luck.

Back