RESOLVED Case# 2013-176 | noorulthabish vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If YouTradeFx wants to have the scam finding lifted, they need to pay everyone.

Go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

I have also filed a compliant in econsumer.gov, I can't afford to loose my hard earned money. How come these cheaters can run away with people money. what should i do next to get back my money?.

If theses cheaters are not returning the money, same thing will happen to them. One fine day their family will be streets loosing everything and they will die the hardest way....this Will really happen....

ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH got back my money, I got it through bank.

thanks FPA, and fellow members for the support. I kindly request FPA not to put this case resolved until all the members get their money back. I know how it feels to be cheated, so please FPA don't put this case RESOLVED until everyone gets their money back.

for those who still having problem getting their money kindly contact Mr.Fernando ( fefa398@yahoo.com ) he is processional lawyer, who can help you out. Kindly refer my Name ( Noorul) . I got back my money only after contacting him and sending the required details, it just took 10 days after contacting him to receive my money. kindly pass it all other guys who is having trouble receiving their money.

all the best

Noorul

Cases are resolved individually. Since you have been paid, your case is resolved.

The terms for lifting the Scam Finding include more than just resolving all the Traders Court Guilty verdicts.

ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH got back my money, I got it through bank.

thanks FPA, and fellow members for the support. I kindly request FPA not to put this case resolved until all the members get their money back. I know how it feels to be cheated, so please FPA don't put this case RESOLVED until everyone gets their money back.

for those who still having problem getting their money kindly contact Mr.Fernando ( fefa398@yahoo.com ) he is processional lawyer, who can help you out. Kindly refer my Name ( Noorul) . I got back my money only after contacting him and sending the required details, it just took 10 days after contacting him to receive my money. kindly pass it all other guys who is having trouble receiving their money.

all the best

Noorul
how much the lawyer fee?

Back