RESOLVED | Case# 2014-052 | forexmann vs capitaloneforex.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that CapitalOneForex is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 42 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
****ERSSS!!! What they do! Yesterday i opened positions and was -134 USD loss of spread...now overnight I think they increase commissions or edit spreads!!! Become more then -1000 USD!!!

Check attached file!

overnmight.jpg

What is this? Check prices...they edit my pšositions?? In 2 seconds were prices so different??? :mad:

THEY ARE STELLING MY MONEY!!!!

wrongprices.jpg

After hearing all those facts, I decided months ago to stop investing in Forex.

You can invest. Just make sure to research your broker carefully, skip any bonuses, and read all the terms and conditions BEFORE sending money to any broker.

on live chat;

lease wait for a site operator to respond...
Operator Robert Moore has joined the chat.
miha12:06:06
hello
Robert Moore12:06:25
Hello sir
miha12:06:33
how are you?
Robert Moore12:06:35
Please do contact your account manager
12:06:43
he will take care of you
miha12:06:46
?
Robert Moore12:06:46
On the phone
12:06:49
Thanks
miha12:06:52
who is?
Operator Robert Moore has left the chat.
The chat is ended.
Start chat again
You have been banned!

Dear Mr Gec

Thank you for your email.

As I explained in my email of 23 December 2013 unfortunately this office cannot assist you with your complaint.

Yours sincerely

Rhonda Singleton | Enquiries & Administration Manager

They can not help us. I think we could contact Police in NZ and tell them about fraud. We have more open cases with them and we could send all together tot he Police.

Today I note that they disabled my account on 12. March 2014 (now shows "Invalid Account". I do not know what are they doing!

You can invest. Just make sure to research your broker carefully, skip any bonuses, and read all the terms and conditions BEFORE sending money to any broker.

You are absolutely right.
But, and a big but..
When you are sure that the company is OK, and you deal with them with no problem and it's bought by someone else and everything start changing!!

Back