RESOLVED Easy Forex Vanished My $2063 value Account

Well I guess that's why they call themselves easy forex, because it is easy to lose your account!! :rolleyes:

Let's wait and see if they join this thread or not.

Following a review of the individual's case detailed here we would like to respond as follows:

At easy-forex we encourage fair trade practices and reward our clients for adhering to them.

We do not however tolerate “Unauthorized Activities” as these are specifically defined in our policies, our terms of business and our promotional rules.

Hence, sometimes, we have no alternative but to discontinue our cooperation with traders who breach our policies and regulations. With over a decade of trading expertise and a presence in 160 countries, easy forex is trusted by over 100,000 traders worldwide and favored for its fair and transparent procedures.

Following a review of the individual's case detailed here we would like to respond as follows:

At easy-forex we encourage fair trade practices and reward our clients for adhering to them.

We do not however tolerate “Unauthorized Activities” as these are specifically defined in our policies, our terms of business and our promotional rules.

Hence, sometimes, we have no alternative but to discontinue our cooperation with traders who breach our policies and regulations. With over a decade of trading expertise and a presence in 160 countries, easy forex is trusted by over 100,000 traders worldwide and favored for its fair and transparent procedures.

What unauthorized activities did this trader do? Did you give him back his original deposit at least?

Unauthorized activities

I have asked many times. But why each time different answer?
1st time they said: Easy forex asked on phone to close account.
2nd time said: You got bonuses
3rd time said: You miss used our system
4th time said: You arbitrage
Now saying: Unauthorized activities

But one thing is common is that each time did not tell where did I do that?

Where as many time they called and emailed did not said for unauthorized activity.
many days back office took verifying my account and did not said unauthorized activity.
after 10 days back office declared my account fully approved not said unauthorized activity .
They sent me email that your account is satisfied but not unauthorized activity.

They only notice my unauthorized activity only and only on my $1000 withdraw time.
Thats where I did unauthorized activity.

I offered easy-forex I can explain my all trades with analysis reasons why deals opened why closed.
And they prove where I did unauthorized activity.
But they said sorry account is closed nothing can be done now.

I have attached detailed my trade with Deal IDs only with big profits with explanation.

Untitled.png

I have attached detailed my trade with Deal IDs only with big profits with explanation.
Where I did "unauthorized", or you earlier said "Arbitrage" activity?

Back