Resolved - LiteForex (www.liteforex.com) - WITHDRAWAL PROBLEM

Hi, grubson! You must to specify the number of your account if you want to get a reply by the representative of the company. How can you identify if you are hiding behind the nickname?

Yes - that's right. I contact them by email. They are ignoring this forum - and every escalation I have made.

I haven't got an answer yet. "nearest time" is very uncertain definition of time.....

50 working days of investigation and still nothing !!!! :mad:

GOD ! How long can it take ????????

This company is already has 3 guilty cases and one resolved. I don't think there is room for more negotiations with this company as problem are still accruing.
It's time to rank them SCAM

It sounds like he's been contacting them by email, so they know who he is.
Why should I believe topikstarter? He does not have a trading account number. There is no other data at the topic except a nickname.
Perhaps the company has reason to check the account. LiteForex has rights for:
8.10 The Client agrees that if the Company has reason to believe that the Client’s trading
account is used for money laundering or the account holder conceals information or provides wittingly
false registration data, as well as if there is a reason to believe that trading operations on the Client’s
trading account have been executed by violating this Agreement, the Company reserves the right to
suspend all operations on Client’s trading account to carry out necessary checks (check of registration
data, client identification, verification of the history of account deposits, etc.) until all the circumstances
are clarified.
There is no account number and statement. Do you think that this is justified claim? May be the topic starter has something to hide?

Why should I believe topikstarter? He does not have a trading account number. There is no other data at the topic except a nickname.
Perhaps the company has reason to check the account. LiteForex has rights for:

There is no account number and statement. Do you think that this is justified claim? May be the topic starter has something to hide?

Well i noticed that in many threads which are mostly related to liteforex you are defending them in some or other way,
so are you some representative of liteforex or just a trader there?
the way that you are posting in this forum makes me feel that you are representative of the company ;)

Well i noticed that in many threads which are mostly related to liteforex you are defending them in some or other way,
so are you some representative of liteforex or just a trader there?
the way that you are posting in this forum makes me feel that you are representative of the company ;)
I am a long-time customer of the company and I know how LiteForex treats its customers very well. I had no problems during eight years of working with LiteForex. This claim has no justified evidence. Where is the account number?

Stay away from liteforex

Hi,

I very well agree with the problem that is been faced. Liteforex definitly seems to be an ignorant and irresponsible broker towards their customers. I had opened an account with them. For a week or so it was operating properly but after that I just cudn't login into website. When I first contacted them via live chat, the representative wasn't very helpful. He thot I am a kid who doesn't know how to operate a P.C and adamantly kept on repeating that I am not using wrong information to login. So finally I provided my login details to him to try it from his end but he cudn't do any wonder... Finally he asked me to email support team which I did....

I got a reply within 3 days(Actually long time jus for an email reply) and my password was reset but again the issue remained unresolved. Again I had to email them about my query and still awaiting for a Reply which doesn't loook like is gonna come in this life....

The good thing was I had not deposited any money.... :)

My email address is: Vinayak.jadhav4545@gmail.com.

PLEASE STAY AWYA FROM SUCH BROKERS WHO DEFINITLY SEEMS TO BE A SCAM....

Back