RESOLVED - Octafx - Disabling my account till date and just giving excuse of investigation even afte

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
Wow brokers can do that? Is there any way to check what plugins they install? I notice when I was profitable with scammer icmarkets, i kept getting this white screen (cant even see my terminal) or it keeps freezing. Possible its due to this plugin too? Also, would this be already secretly installed in the MT4 terminal they get me to download?

How can we check whether our MT4 is "clean" and free of all these plugins? I feel sick just hearing of all this f*** tricks. As if we already didnt have enough to contend with MM and slippage they even do this? Kinda explains it except i was stupid enough to take 3 months to realise it :(

I agree, is there a way to see if our platforms are "clean" this is kinda scary!

The MT4 Virtual Dealer Plugin resides on the server side of MT4.

If you think the broker might have added malware to the MT4 you've downloaded from them, you can download a "clean" copy of MT4 from another (preferably much better regulated) broker, install it in a different directory, and copy the .srv files (and NOTHING ELSE) from the suspicious copy to the "clean" copy. Then login using the clean copy and see what happens.

Back