RESOLVED - Octafx - Disabling my account till date and just giving excuse of investigation even afte

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
mr problems balajisi already completed
I see the same case and worse example ms, rosa, because the documents sent clients already 2 months no response by OctaFX
OctaFX truly outrageous

thanks

Please report back and let everyone know if your withdrawal goes through.

Dear AssttModerator

Yes the withdrawal to my skrill account was pretty fast but point is although I got my money back after fighting with them what is the reason for not allowing me to trade with them after making such a hue and cry just because there is an agreement clause no 3.10 which all forex brokers have they can debar anyone from trading without any reason based on their discretion. I would not recommend them to any one and still believe them to be scam brokers as they are not regulated with any one.

regards
Balaji

Im Sorry To Hear That Balajisi, Hope This Problem Solved ..
I will wait for the update and the response from octa..

I am sorry to hear that OctaFx no longer wishes to have you as a client. Both brokers and clients have the right to terminate the business relationship for any reason at any time.

I am glad to hear that your withdrawal went through. Per FPA standards, that means this issue can now be considered to be resolved.

its always good to see withdrawals push through.. good for you, lets hope other issues are resolved, been seeing more reports regarding withdrawal problems with octa i hope its fixed soon. its not a good start at all.

I am happy to see the client have got his money, however I think in OctaFX the customer is always wrong. Their customer support is very harsh and sticking to the official rules whatsoever... They always prefer to be right and not smart

Wow brokers can do that? Is there any way to check what plugins they install? I notice when I was profitable with scammer icmarkets, i kept getting this white screen (cant even see my terminal) or it keeps freezing. Possible its due to this plugin too? Also, would this be already secretly installed in the MT4 terminal they get me to download?

How can we check whether our MT4 is "clean" and free of all these plugins? I feel sick just hearing of all this f*** tricks. As if we already didnt have enough to contend with MM and slippage they even do this? Kinda explains it except i was stupid enough to take 3 months to realise it :(

Octafx is big scam broker. They monitor each account, if they found any account that make profit, immediately these scammer install plugin in account that make delay 5-10 pips slippage in each opening and closing trades..

I had bad experience using a scalper, I was in profit 1000$ in 2 day, but immediately these guys put plugin, and all trades went loss about 5-10 pips slippage while open and close trades...

while asking the reason they say it is normal market slippage..Stay away from these robbers...

Not yet master got the mail replied immediately which I reproduced as above. Invited Octafx rep on PM he has seen mail replied by just pressing the reply button without any matter.

tbh i am surprised u have this problem. theres nothing wrong with the way you trade and i feel they should pay u everything without the need for all this ****. and some forum guys recommended them to me... =/

Back