Resolved - please help me to solve, my problem with OctaFX

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

RosaL

Recruit
My name rosalia, having a child is sick and in need of money for medical treatment of my child

I have problems with my OctaFX in attracting money from my account in OctaFX , by email rosalia.finingrum77@gmail.com
the chronology of the story is this:

I deposit on 2 december 2014

with 4 sub-account with the value of the deposit / 1 account $ 398 account number, 227230, 227224, 227228, 227226 ($ 1,592 total)
4 to this account I use the robot (EA) , which I got from the seminar.

in the course of my account for 4 days using the robot (EA) , all the accounts I had a profit of 200% / account,
And when I widrawal octafx refused, on the grounds OctaFX want to ask for a document id card and certificate legalized by a notary in the mail to the address of the head office and ensure OctaFX will pay after a document I received.

I followed the procedure and I send it via EMS Indonesia with code EE166246452ID receipt and received by Maxim brother James (staff OctaFX)

I wait and be patient until now the OctaFX not pay me when it was 2 months over a document has been received
the pending withdrawal of my account, I lost money on 3 of my account or MC, it was I did not mind , now my account remaining 1 account at the number 227226 equity $ 989, and even then did not want to pay, but if the count I still loss because my deposit around $ 1500
I've done procedure for, and I have been very patient, I pinched circumstances because my son in the hospital need medication, I explained to the OctaFX but no serious response, they do not know how serious a threat to my children.

please OctaFX more serious in terms of dealing with my account.

and I really appreciate the help of OctaFX, hopefully in this forum, we can solve the problem together,

thank you,

regards

ROSALIA FININGRUM

My name rosalia, having a child is sick and in need of money for medical treatment of my child

I have problems with my OctaFX in attracting money from my account in OctaFX , by email rosalia.finingrum77@gmail.com
the chronology of the story is this:

I deposit on 2 december 2014

with 4 sub-account with the value of the deposit / 1 account $ 398 account number, 227230, 227224, 227228, 227226 ($ 1,592 total)
4 to this account I use the robot (EA) , which I got from the seminar.

in the course of my account for 4 days using the robot (EA) , all the accounts I had a profit of 200% / account,
And when I widrawal octafx refused, on the grounds OctaFX want to ask for a document id card and certificate legalized by a notary in the mail to the address of the head office and ensure OctaFX will pay after a document I received.

I followed the procedure and I send it via EMS Indonesia with code EE166246452ID receipt and received by Maxim brother James (staff OctaFX)

I wait and be patient until now the OctaFX not pay me when it was 2 months over a document has been received
the pending withdrawal of my account, I lost money on 3 of my account or MC, it was I did not mind , now my account remaining 1 account at the number 227226 equity $ 989, and even then did not want to pay, but if the count I still loss because my deposit around $ 1500
I've done procedure for, and I have been very patient, I pinched circumstances because my son in the hospital need medication, I explained to the OctaFX but no serious response, they do not know how serious a threat to my children.

please OctaFX more serious in terms of dealing with my account.

and I really appreciate the help of OctaFX, hopefully in this forum, we can solve the problem together,

thank you,

regards

ROSALIA FININGRUM

Dear Rosa

Read my thread which is a similar story and after a month of receiving original ID documents still they are not doing anything deposit of 450 usd with them and profit of 160 usd with them and account is disabled within 1 hour of trading and own money struck with them. It is high time FPA declared them as scam broker.

regards
Balaji

Why not contact the regulator and get a reply after a year if any!!

Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. The Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Why not contact the regulator and get a reply after a year if any!!

Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011. The Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Dear Ed-Forex

I have a similar issue with them and fighting since last over one month. I had complained to the regulator SVGFSA and surprisingly Loyal Bank has started responding and this is their latest reply. I have asked them as to what role they play as the regulator is SVGFSA and who are they to respond to my complaint. Looks like they represent SVGFSA and their reply is alarming as their statement is they have no control on Octafx on the way they run their business. I have replied asking them what is the role of them and if they represent SVGFSA which is regulator they need to resolve my issue

Loyal Bank, Payment Instructions
1:11 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Balaji Iyengar,

Unfortunately Loyal Bank has no control or influence over how Octa FX runs it business, and we are neither party to the transactions involving yourself. However, we are very concerned that this complaint is unresolved, and have requesting from Octa FX information on their progress on this matter. We also sent the company the tracking details you provided us and expect a response from them as soon as possible.

We will update you on the progress thus far as soon as further information is received.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
Customer Service
LOYAL BANK

I want to communicate with the OctaFX, to ask for clarification of my account,
because I desperately need these funds for the treatment of my child who was sick in the hospital,
I've been more than 2 months, waiting for the decision of OctaFX,

I hope OctaFX understand my situation,

thank you

regards

Rosalia Finingrum

Ofcourse banks have no influence on brokers, what about the regulator SVGFSA reply?

Sadly CySec also do not reply with they can't force the broker to pay, but it even state that on its website!

OctaFX party should understand the situation ms, rosa
view events, ms rosa already lost most of its deposid, why in it harder? moreover ms rosa already completed the procedure, so outrageous, hopefully the OctaFX understand the circumstances,
I am as a person Indonesia regret this
hopefully can provide a good way

Best Regards
Cupenk

Back