Resolved - Regulated broker scams £7000+ EuropeFX.com

Using a broker regulated by FCA there will be no problems. Unfortunately Cyprus is still a corrupted 3rd world country who should not be in EU but as I know things are getting better little by little.

One very bad thing is that decisions of the Financial Ombudsman are not binding.

Using a broker regulated by FCA there will be no problems. Unfortunately Cyprus is still a corrupted 3rd world country who should not be in EU but as I know things are getting better little by little.

One very bad thing is that decisions of the Financial Ombudsman are not binding.

Howdy Partner.......... Pertti sure knows
MiliC8 need to research and post all names of Directors, Managers…. all of them, check them out on Cysec certified list, as well on fb linkedin….etc….

…advantage with unregulated crooks, they are much easier to be jailed, as soon as they stick their nose out of their rat holes …BANG :eek:

Today I received a Unique Reference Number from Europefx compliance department and am considering a settlement proposal.

Today I received a Unique Reference Number from Europefx compliance department and am considering a settlement proposal.

https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/complaints/how-to-complain/
as well file a report to Cysec about all these most likely fake managers names, including the manipulation of your trading account, have them send a police squad visiting their office if it’s not a letter box !

next maybe check with either your House or Bank insurance, you might have some civil protection clauses allowing funding of legal action, certainly faster proceedings then Cy Fos, one more advantage is EU Judges will not follow every stupid line written in the company’s rotten terms & condition (100 % against their clients)….at the end it will cost them heavy

Thank you FPA for providing CySec complaint link. I have submitted a scaled, dumbed down version:

“My Europefx acc. held £7095 on 2.2.18. On 6.2.18 it held £17.57. On 5.6.18 it was £0.00 then ££££’s. A settlement proposal for stolen funds. I won’t sign the waiver form”.

Infuriatingly the maximum length of text is 256 CHARACTERS not words?!!! Exercise is so protective of offending brokerage & useless for victim trader.

Also complaint form would not accept my mobile no. so substituted zeros. Truncated country code too for landline. Insane!!!

I was a victim too..lost everything I had to these fake brokers. I am Glad eventually met the guys at optionsrefund,com for helping me get back my $$$
they are the best out there
BEST OF LUCK

OptionsRefund.com is a recovery room scam run by liars and thieves. They will not recover one cent for you. If you contact them, they will tell you lies and try to steal more money from you.

Back