Resolved - Scammed by the thieves at Bloombex

What error are you getting? I think you can send her docs easily.
The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

This is the message I receive when I try to send the documents in private conversation

The following error occurred:
Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.

This is the message I receive when I try to send the documents in private conversation

I forwarded your request to mod, Let hope you will get reply from him soon.

Try removing any links. If that doesn't solve it, use Contact Us, select Reviews and Forums, and send the text.

Hello all
I would just like to report that my deposit of 1000GBP has been returned to my bank account today, all thanks to Michele from Bloombex we have been corresponding by email.If anyone has problems with Bloombex i advise you to talk with Michele she is very helpful. It took a long time but finally they have a representative from bloombex that helps. I always give credit where its due and Michele is very helpful Thanks.

Hello all
I would just like to report that my deposit of 1000GBP has been returned to my bank account today, all thanks to Michele from Bloombex we have been corresponding by email.If anyone has problems with Bloombex i advise you to talk with Michele she is very helpful. It took a long time but finally they have a representative from bloombex that helps. I always give credit where its due and Michele is very helpful Thanks.

Its always good to see resolved cases :) and indeed Michele helping a lot to resolve the pending cases.

Hello all

Thank you for your comment, much appreciated. It's been my pleasure to help. I take every case very seriously. I believe in good service. Some claims are easier and faster to solve and some more complicated and taking a longer time to solve, but I’m here for you. I’m accompanying the client through the whole process - from the moment he (she) sends his (her) claim to me by email and until the claim it’s settled.

Back