RESOLVED - SunbirdFx

Profiter

Recruit
It all started when they changed account numbers in the end of December 2014.

They sent an e-mail 26/12/2014 regarding systems upgrade short excerpt:

"On Sunday night when the trading start again you will be blocked from the old server and an email with new credentials will be sent to your email. You trading history and current trades will not be lost and will be in the new server."

I did not get my new credentials, so from 14/01/2015 I tried to contact them via all known e-mails and online forms reguralry.
I got an answer from support@sunbirdfx.com only after my fifth e-mail on 18/05/2015. E-mail message contained login credentials to my account (account number was new but all historical data remained). In this e-mail they mentioned that I am not trading for about two years (but my last order was closed 05/12/2014 and they did not provide me with new account credentials for about 5 months after they updated servers).

25/05/2015 they took all fund out from my trading account, and when I asked why? They told me that I did not trade for more than 2 years and my acount was freeze. Then asked me if I want to start trading again.

I asked them to put my money back into my trading account.

Only 08/06/2015 my new account manager Amir Brown contacted me via e-mail. He wished to speak with me by the phone, I told him I prefer e-mails.

I asked why they took all my money out and what does it mean actfee which was also counted out of my trading balance.

He answered:
"you didn’t trade for a very very long time. The banks that we are working with charge commissions from inactive trading accounts.
Actfee like every financial institute, we take fees from accounts. When you trade the fees are the spreads."

I explained that my last trade was closed 05/12/2014 and they did not provide me with my new account credentials so the last 6 months I was not trading because of their fault.

Then I asked to sent my money to my electronic payment system and I got this answer:

"What I suggest is that I will add those funds as a credit to your account to trade."

10/06/2015 my trading balance was back, but still actfee was deducted.

Same day I made a withdrawal request via their website. It was not processed I sent a lot of e-mails, they were not responding, just 23/06/2015 Amir Brown told me that he will investigate. I checked my trading ballance and saw that they took "Monthly inactivity fee" out of my balance (how is that possible if my withdrawal reques was placed 10/06/2015 and is still in process?).

They just don't want to pay my money back!

Ron Parker just got in touch with me by e-mail.
He told me that he is Amir’s manager at SunbirdFX and that he will try to solve my problems.
First of all he cancelled all account inactivity fees and gave me to choose from a few opportunities to move forward.
I asked him for my withdrawal request processing.

Now waiting for his answer and/or money to my webmoney account.

I've been trying for two weeks now to get my withdrawal paid to me and have received no response despite daily emails and chatting on their live forum!! Nobody wants to help!!

Ron Parker "Senior Manager" solved all my problems I encountered with SunbirdFX

My withdrawal request was processed and I got money within a 24 hours.

I am just upset that my case was solved only after this Thread at FPA. There would be no problems at all if they provided me with such service in the beginning. They should care about all their clients all the time and not just when clients start to complain on FPA.

I was satisfied with their service until December 2014.

I've been trying for two weeks now to get my withdrawal paid to me and have received no response despite daily emails and chatting on their live forum!! Nobody wants to help!!

Try to contact Ron Parker it looks like he is a real problem solver at SunbirdFX. Sent you his contacts via pm.

I strongly suggest you to open FPA court case as suggested by Pharaoh,

Other suggestion is you can go to their social media page and share you story as a comment and also share this thread`s link with your story.

https://www.facebook.com/Sunbird.GFX/timeline

https://twitter.com/sunbirdfx

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN2IohWAl58PIzwljnfNKNw

https://plus.google.com/108182796122451012196/videos

Also share your review at FPA Review page here Sunbird Fx - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

I'm glad Ron Parker fixed your issue. Too bad he's ignoring so many other ones.

Back