Ridge Capital - rdgcm.com scam

Thanks! That is the right steps/ I am here and able to answer of any questions!
Do you need money all this time despite the transfer of money disappeared from the trading account?
Why stop trading account after the transfer request ?
Why it was started all the problems after customers request to withdraw the money ?
Remain steadfast credibility of the company and pink us our money

I tried to call you with all forms of ways I could not reach you
Not by phone or by sending e- mail messages did not find any answer
Note that the means of communication with you my present
i was also victimized by this SCAM RDGCM

I tried to call you with all forms of ways I could not reach you
Not by phone or by sending e- mail messages did not find any answer
Note that the means of communication with you my present
Is there an agency who can help us track the whereabouts of this people?

Hello
I fell victim to the company Ridge Kaptl Markets
He was contacted after Agraa profits and trading with them was another form of deposit of $ 1000, and after I saw profits boosted my $ 3000 that boosted the total of $ 230,000 and claimed
And all the things you walk just fine until he became the total money in circulation to $ 41,588
And asked them to pull the onset of $ 7,000 was deducted from trading on 05.09.2016 did not reach me Shi

And dragging their heels and every day they asked so deadens all their demands and asked them to deduct $ 2,000 in addition to the old 05/19/2016 $ 7,000, the total withdrawal of $ 9000 and promised me it in three days, the account will be
Note funds diverted by Visa
And then I lost contact with them do not respond to e-Almitrona not contact and telephone number Cano Agafo use it to communicate with me through whats app
What we do to restore our money?
This site on the World Wide Web
https://www.rdgcm.com
You greetings

MAKE LOVE VIGOROUSLY YOU ALL RIDGE CAPITAL MARKETS... YOU WILL PAY THE PRIZE YOU HAD DONE TO US...GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY...JOSEPH, SAM, ALEX, YOU ALL WILL GO TO H-E-L-L....

Last edited by a moderator:
Account number: 18144388678400
SWIFT: BUIBBGSF
IBAN: BG12BUIB98881143886700
Bank Name: CBank
Address: 1 Tzar Boris III Blvd, Sofia, Bulgaria
Company Name: R.D Group Limited

The above account number has been given by Joseph of Ridge Capital and thus pushing me every time to deposit and deposit and deposit. He even complains why i'm not making the deposit. Can someone him me trace this account to lead us to RDGCM?

THE GUY BELOW WHO KEEPS CALLING ME EVERYDAY TO DEPOSIT, BY THE TIME I ASKED FOR MY CURRENT TRADING BALANCE, HE SAID HE WILL EMAIL ME AND THEN HE DISAPPEARED.

JOSEPH DAVIS | SENIOR ANALYST
Wealth Management Department
Tel. +41-435081798
Email: joseph.d@rdgcm.net

Everyone here, please open your own thread in scam folder with the full details about your case so you will get more suggestions how to get back your funds.

Back