scam alert: forexbrokerinc. they don't withdraw your profits!

I know timtim. Filing a case is not exactly the same as threatening to mention it on FPA. A guilty verdict here, would have far reaching consequences for any broker hoping to maintain or increase business and public image of progessionalism. This forum has over 50,000 members and likely many 10s of thousands of guests who read but don't register for membership. I'm just saying, you have typed several posts about it, but easily could make an official thread of your own where FBI will be able to come and justify what they are doing or publicly assure you and this community what is going to happen. A refusal to participate in such a conversation will most likely lead a potential case being opened. But there is a process. A fair one to both parties. Resistance to this process gives the appearance of the legitimacy of what are at this point still unsubstantiated claims. If you have these items do your diligence. Posts the withdraw requests minus your personal info. Post the chat logs and emails in a new thread that will address your specific issue. You may then invite FBI to the thread. I'd know what I'd do if it were my money I'd get it back using the platform afforded to you by FPA. Even if I didn't recover my funds I would be satisfied with the guilty party ruining their image publicly if they want the money that badly. Money can be replaced. Integrity, honesty, and confidence in one's services offered cannot be.

I use Bank of America, I have no problem making deposits via debit, credit, or bank wire. I have only ever requested 1 withdrawal and I got it flawlessly and in a timely manner as promised. So, seeing this type of accusations angers me both ways. Against FBI for the possibility of this being true. And the user, for not legitimizing their claims. The original poster has. This is likely why an official FPA member has commented. This is a thread for this users issue. And although we may comment on it, the FPA probably won't and probably shouldn't address your particular issues here. Nobody, you or I included, should be able to use any forum to potentially throw shade on a broker without putting forward proof of those claims. To not willingly put forward that evidence is unacceptable behavior IMO. It's as simple as copy and paste, and could have been completed in a single post and we've posted for a few days now. The reluctance to do it is unnerving. I'm not saying you are lying at all. The choice is yours but why not? Really.

Best Regards.
P.S. If BOA suddenly does an about turn on funding with FBI I'm calling the Fun-Police on you lol. :)

I know timtim. Filing a case is not exactly the same as threatening to mention it on FPA. A guilty verdict here, would have far reaching consequences for any broker hoping to maintain or increase business and public image of progessionalism. This forum has over 50,000 members and likely many 10s of thousands of guests who read but don't register for membership. I'm just saying, you have typed several posts about it, but easily could make an official thread of your own where FBI will be able to come and justify what they are doing or publicly assure you and this community what is going to happen. A refusal to participate in such a conversation will most likely lead a potential case being opened. But there is a process. A fair one to both parties. Resistance to this process gives the appearance of the legitimacy of what are at this point still unsubstantiated claims. If you have these items do your diligence. Posts the withdraw requests minus your personal info. Post the chat logs and emails in a new thread that will address your specific issue. You may then invite FBI to the thread. I'd know what I'd do if it were my money I'd get it back using the platform afforded to you by FPA. Even if I didn't recover my funds I would be satisfied with the guilty party ruining their image publicly if they want the money that badly. Money can be replaced. Integrity, honesty, and confidence in one's services offered cannot be.

I use Bank of America, I have no problem making deposits via debit, credit, or bank wire. I have only ever requested 1 withdrawal and I got it flawlessly and in a timely manner as promised. So, seeing this type of accusations angers me both ways. Against FBI for the possibility of this being true. And the user, for not legitimizing their claims. The original poster has. This is likely why an official FPA member has commented. This is a thread for this users issue. And although we may comment on it, the FPA probably won't and probably shouldn't address your particular issues here. Nobody, you or I included, should be able to use any forum to potentially throw shade on a broker without putting forward proof of those claims. To not willingly put forward that evidence is unacceptable behavior IMO. It's as simple as copy and paste, and could have been completed in a single post and we've posted for a few days now. The reluctance to do it is unnerving. I'm not saying you are lying at all. The choice is yours but why not? Really.

Best Regards.
P.S. If BOA suddenly does an about turn on funding with FBI I'm calling the Fun-Police on you lol. :)

I wanted to know the name of their bank they are sending funds from now, not the name of your bank.

Here is the last couple emails from complaints and the chat on Monday. Just enough to me to get them until next week.

Dear Investor,We received your message.Please allow us time to check this with the Backoffice team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Best regards,
Complaints Department

25anco_e5qPY8ral_jhwCozkrFg3MGFNL4F_BWUx0FzpMSpjqKHt9yYztBIOe8P9MzQ7xRHn2ShzP5gC6QqAo-NI79r4mRdPSLtjlRJHJmDf488g5uUZicc7pGd9hUQSNiTjvIV-PNqRNt7bzGgpkdAGFUwv=s0-d-e1-ft

kjBpR3Yy5RXoQtTF4SAsyiOaaKaAueX5_rj2sY76jdMfG0uyHHcBpWDXHibPDIv1rKlaMAmXgkQbdFI53K3Lm5gN_IQ9V1V3MA=s0-d-e1-ft
+1 800 217 67 07
kjBpR3Yy5RXoQtTF4SAsyiOaaKaAueX5_rj2sY76jdMfG0uyHHcBpWDXHibPDIv1rKlaMAmXgkQbdFI53K3Lm5gN_IQ9V1V3MA=s0-d-e1-ft
+356 277 815 69
dWqO1wWPnZ2gOdNM5ubWKL6NdBzXHgVdA4stcPrcAiA8lbNNfdDFxr9Z3EpUpmHi2ghcjDR7kP_tGLXFijmk5Cz-LvJMOnLYqA=s0-d-e1-ft
complaints@forexbrokerinc.com
1QBa8Bj8TPtnmpJOTdsyP-SKb7RfeKwXDM7gTkn_Hy9_JqoezX7hg0XfSFy_e69fi8-_xcRME3rRO3X0sZFtcNO_ef2X8uLcFJY=s0-d-e1-ft
www.forexbrokerinc.com

Forex Broker Inc Complaints
Sep 26 (3 days ago)
to me

Dear Investor,

We apologize that our reply was not immediate.

Your withdrawal is in process as it has been initiated, we will provide you with the confirmation as soon as the transfer is executed by our payment providers.

Best regards,
Complaints Department

25anco_e5qPY8ral_jhwCozkrFg3MGFNL4F_BWUx0FzpMSpjqKHt9yYztBIOe8P9MzQ7xRHn2ShzP5gC6QqAo-NI79r4mRdPSLtjlRJHJmDf488g5uUZicc7pGd9hUQSNiTjvIV-PNqRNt7bzGgpkdAGFUwv=s0-d-e1-ft

+1 800 217 67 07
+356 277 815 69
dWqO1wWPnZ2gOdNM5ubWKL6NdBzXHgVdA4stcPrcAiA8lbNNfdDFxr9Z3EpUpmHi2ghcjDR7kP_tGLXFijmk5Cz-LvJMOnLYqA=s0-d-e1-ft
complaints@forexbrokerinc.com
1QBa8Bj8TPtnmpJOTdsyP-SKb7RfeKwXDM7gTkn_Hy9_JqoezX7hg0XfSFy_e69fi8-_xcRME3rRO3X0sZFtcNO_ef2X8uLcFJY=s0-d-e1-ft
www.forexbrokerinc.com

Gy-1qUuowQgpxlRxMsvifYqQjouZJdAVSRDrcMrK9SyITY4yMNWvGmJ2WwP9iR0qWvCl8oQqDAQG35IEa8tyapw=s0-d-e1-ft

Chat transcript

Name: Investor

E-mail:

Are you existing client? Yes

Kevin Mon, 09/26/16 12:07:50 pm America/Chicago

Welcome to Forex Broker Inc, my name is Kevin. How may I help you?

Investor 12:08:22 pm

Is there a problem with backoffice support?

Kevin 12:09:17 pm

Hello. I can assure you that there is no problem with the functionality of our departments. Can you please tell me what problem have you encountered?

Investor 12:11:01 pm

I have been trying to get the reason why my wire has not been sent for the past 3 weeks and all I get is, let me check with accounting. I have not had any communication from them since last Thursday and I have emailed an additional 3 times since then.

Kevin 12:11:44 pm

I understand. Can you please provide me with your trading account number to check?

Investor 12:12:18 pm

Kevin 12:12:37 pm

Thank you very much. Please allow me just a moment to check.
Thank you very much for your patience. As I have checked in our system, I can confirm that we received indeed the e-mails in question. Please note that the reason you have not received a reply at the present time is because our Backoffice Department is under a high volume of work caused by the ongoing upgrade process and also they have a 24/5 schedule so they did not work during the weekend days. 12:14:46 pm
I can assure you however, that we received all your information and it has been forwarded to our Accounting Department which will further investigate it with our Payment Processors and very soon you will be notified back with more details. 12:15:26 pm

Investor 12:18:12 pm

I would like to hope this is true Kevin, but I am seeing alot of the same thing you are telling me on the forex blogs. Some of this have been going on for over a month for some people. What I don't like about what you said is"Payment Processors". This usually means third party people, and that goes against your own rules.
Plus, no person has ever gotten back with me on anything. I always have to initiate the email. 12:19:19 pm

Kevin 12:22:07 pm

I would like to assure you that I fully understand your point and it is a valid one, but at the same time, please note that all the information posted on forex forums are isolated cases and we have always been available to provide all our clients with the requested information. Upon you request, we have to investigate first the reason why the funds have not reached your bank account as a delay might have occurred during the interbank process. But I promise you that as soon as we have the complete details on this transaction, the representatives from the Backoffice Department will update you accordingly and we will be always at your disposal until this matter is fixed.

Investor 12:25:10 pm

Kevin, I know how the swift system and fed wire system works, its only takes a few minutes to go from point A to point B and there is always a transaction sheet once the wire is sent.I have asked for this sheet and keep getting excuses. I even provided a copy of my online bank statement to show you nothing has hit yet. I even went as far as allowing someone to call me over the phone and I would allow them access to my online account to prove my point that no wire has been sent yet like I have been told over and over. I just hope you guys are being honest and just not putting me off.

Kevin 12:28:11 pm

Rest assured Sir, that we are not under any circumstances not providing the information that we have to our clients. If there is a delay in receiving this information is solely caused by the high volume of requests that our Backoffice Department is being under. We have always looked to solve this requests in a timely manner and for this reason I can assure you that you will be notified back very shortly with more information by our Backoffice departmemtn.

Investor 12:29:40 pm

OK, I will wait a few more days and then start emailing and doing this again. Thanks for your help.

Kevin 12:31:05 pm

You are more than welcome Sir. Thank you very much for your patience and kind understanding and I can assure you that it will not be the case to restart this process as you will be notified back within this time frame.

Duration: 24m 12s
Chat started on: https://www.forexbrokerinc.com/forex-calculators

I wanted to know the name of their bank they are sending funds from now, not the name of your bank.

Oh I'm not sure of that. I haven't made any recent withdrawals. Bit I think bank when I did it was a bank in Malta.

I'm on my way to a court proceeding but when I get home I'll dig in my records and post the name for you. I don't think it will be relevant however because this took place back when they were in Cyprus. I think they relocated since then. Either way I don't see the harm in sharing. BTW was this your first withdraw request timtim?

I'm on my way to a court proceeding but when I get home I'll dig in my records and post the name for you. I don't think it will be relevant however because this took place back when they were in Cyprus. I think they relocated since then. Either way I don't see the harm in sharing. BTW was this your first withdraw request timtim?

Yes. I have traded on it for several months to get up to the 20 lot max, that's what I can get fills on market orders with the other accounts I have with no slippage. I have also closed the account due to non payment.

Why would you not wait to close the account until you got paid? Or at least handheld business here or elsewhere?

Damn! I keep coming here hoping to see that somebody got their money to give me a sliver of hope, but nope! It has been 11 business days for me since the second request (15 overall) so I'm still holding onto some hope. I just do not want to be too hasty with the arbitration procedure.

Also I think somebody said that their bank is in Bulgaria but they are incorporated in Malta.

I just found a warning issued by the Malta Financial Services authority against doing business with forexbrokerinc. I am providing thee link here if it is allowed.
http://www.mfsa.com.mt/pages/announcement.aspx?id=6316

P.S. I use BOA as well.

Why would you not wait to close the account until you got paid? Or at least handheld business here or elsewhere?

What good is a broker that you can't trade with or get a deposit from. They are now telling people to sign up at FX choice. How screwed up is that and where are all FBI clients to get money for that.

Yes this is annoying, but I would have never closed it until the problem was resolved.

Back