Scammed by 72Option, need help

Yes I have disputed. Yes instead of them adding more funds for me they try to make me add more funds but fail. How stupid do they think I am.

Yes I have disputed. Yes instead of them adding more funds for me they try to make me add more funds but fail. How stupid do they think I am.

When did you put up the dispute request and how is the progress? Did 72option fight back? I contacted another victim from 72option, he told me 72option fight back with 18pages document.

When did you put up the dispute request and how is the progress? Did 72option fight back? I contacted another victim from 72option, he told me 72option fight back with 18pages document.
I will keep you updated on what's happening. This thread was over a months old before I replied and your still watching it. How is your dispute going for you? Why would they close your account with alot of money left in it. So you lost $22,250 USD. Don't wait around here for answers you need to act promptly and quickly. In your case it's better to winchargeback with company not your bank. Get your money out of 72Options fast.

Hi all. I have created an email address: 72optionvictims@gmail.com. If, like me you have been scammed by them, please email your name and how much you lost. I have made some headway into finding out who they are. I am in touch with some people who have suggested I find as many victims as possible and we may stand a chance of recovering something and hopefully putting these crooks away. If you know any other victims, please pass this on. Many thanks.

Good morning all

I like you lot have lost a lot of money because of 72Option, I am out approx £30,000 and have had no luck getting any of it back. Like a couple here I also had some money left in the account when they closed it on after 'my luck ran out' and I lost everything. I am still looking and am determined not to let them get away with mine or anyone else's money, so I am here to join the fight.

This bit is a little off topic but also relevant. I was contacted by a legal firm who by all accounts seemed genuine, the information they were providing me about me led me to believe I was in good hands. I was not.
The legal firm that contacted me was LegalwebAG, they also go by the name sablegal.
Long story short I am out another £10,000 (approx) and they have disappeared off the face of the planet, website down, phones disconnected, and emails bounce back.

IF you are contacted by these people DO NOT trust them!

All recovery companies and law firms are scammers too. I have lost plenty from 72 option and the recovery scammers too. Sorry for your losses buddy.

Good morning all

I like you lot have lost a lot of money because of 72Option, I am out approx £30,000 and have had no luck getting any of it back. Like a couple here I also had some money left in the account when they closed it on after 'my luck ran out' and I lost everything. I am still looking and am determined not to let them get away with mine or anyone else's money, so I am here to join the fight.

This bit is a little off topic but also relevant. I was contacted by a legal firm who by all accounts seemed genuine, the information they were providing me about me led me to believe I was in good hands. I was not.
The legal firm that contacted me was LegalwebAG, they also go by the name sablegal.
Long story short I am out another £10,000 (approx) and they have disappeared off the face of the planet, website down, phones disconnected, and emails bounce back.

IF you are contacted by these people DO NOT trust them!
Why you didn't check about them before?

Why you didn't check about them before?

I thought I had checked them, because of what happened with 72Option I went through every bit of information I could before I sent any money to them. I went through companies' house checks, intensive internet searches, and for all intent and purposes legit.

what about your funding methods CC payments, where did they go ?

…seems we have credorax as a payment processor for crime, once again….an ECB licensed bank sitting in a Maltese Lawyer office…..maybe big time to jail the sucker, for a start !

I thought I had checked them, because of what happened with 72Option I went through every bit of information I could before I sent any money to them. I went through companies' house checks, intensive internet searches, and for all intent and purposes legit.
72option sent out a letter recently saying that investor can withdraw the balance in the account currently held by Trusty lawyer. Did you receive the email? Or is it a scam again? 72option was closed and my account is locked. Cannot do anything.

Back