Secured Options confimed scam

Danie

Recruit
I have just been scammed by Secured Options of $18120, this is the total amount that I was trading with, my "bonus total" is currently standing at $87239.22. But don,t get fooled by that amount it states in their terms & conditions section 12 that you can only withdraw bonus funs when your total reaches a 30:1 margin and that means 2.6 mil. But you can withdraw your trading funds as long as you have no open trades, your account is older than 30 days and you have atleast had one trade as per section 11 of their t&c, and to passify you they even allow you to withdraw a $1000. Now try that again and they simply cancel any withdraw attemp you make, they promise to contact you by phone but they never do, they simply go quiet. When you try to phone them they the line rings twice and you are cut off. Any persons considering an investment stay away from Secured Options the are a scam any deposit is as good as gone!

I have just been scammed by Secured Options of $18120, this is the total amount that I was trading with, my "bonus total" is currently standing at $87239.22. But don,t get fooled by that amount it states in their terms & conditions section 12 that you can only withdraw bonus funs when your total reaches a 30:1 margin and that means 2.6 mil. But you can withdraw your trading funds as long as you have no open trades, your account is older than 30 days and you have atleast had one trade as per section 11 of their t&c, and to passify you they even allow you to withdraw a $1000. Now try that again and they simply cancel any withdraw attemp you make, they promise to contact you by phone but they never do, they simply go quiet. When you try to phone them they the line rings twice and you are cut off. Any persons considering an investment stay away from Secured Options the are a scam any deposit is as good as gone!
Few suggestions for you.

*Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12523/www.securedoptions.com
* Open FPA traders court case here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
* Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Agreed without a doubt.
Sharks the lot of them. Save your Skype database on your PC. Screen dump every single shot of your banking history. Us EZ recorder if your need screens shots of a mobile device. Engage help from those in situ in Israel. These people are a nightmare and they leave home every day knowing they are spreading misery.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/swedis...cks-brokers-to-israel-files-police-complaint/

Back