TRADORAX WITHDRAWAL DECEPTIONS

It is funny how you request a withdrawal and they immediately start making unauthorized trades from your account. I got a phone call from someone in their office explaining how I could not withdraw any of my money,which was considerably less than it should have been, because they had to recover the money that I cost them through my trades. I never made a single trade in my account as a fellow named Samuel Levin was the broker who made any of these losing trades. For some reason my losses at their hands translated into their losses at my control. Something illegal and very wrong has happened here. I would just like my money back and have my hands washed of this whole mess.
John
They are criminals. I saw that FPA helped someone scrimpyscoot get there money back from TRADORAX. That is why I joined and started this case. TRADORAX has not replied to the invitation I sent them yet.
Neri C has an open case also. She started a facebook page "TRADORAX IS A SCAM". List the names and contact information of the people you worked with and what office they are working from, if you know that.It all needs to come out in the light of day. We are all trying to find out what we can about them. It is difficult to say the least.

35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, UK.

This is the address listed on TRADORAX.com. @ the bottom of the page (fine print). It looks like it a half a mile from the Paternoster Square.

TDorax is owned and operated by BetaTech Ltd. Beta Tech is listed at the Ludgate Hill Address

I have a screenshot shows the 35-37 address placard on Ludgate. the door is between the candy shop and the grocer, Portlands. To bad I can't go knock on the door.

BTW the address in David Miller's signature is the address for the London Stock exchange. I wonder if they are really there?
FXmaster, I very good observation about their address being the London stock exchange, I checked it as well and your correct. I cannot under ANY circumstances believe Tradorax is located within the address fo their stock exchange. This only further confirms all the other lies and deceptions they have told others as well as myself. By disputing my credit charges of 10,500 (after 2 1/2 months of stalling and deceptions when trying to get my money) they told me I would forfeit the remaing 4057.00 funds. So my account is now blocked.

I have a screenshot shows the 35-37 address placard on Ludgate. the door is between the candy shop and the grocer, Portlands. To bad I can't go knock on the door.

Does anyone on FPA live in London, near the city section where Ludgate is located. I can send you or attach the screenshot where TRADORAX's parent company offices are located according to the address on the Tradorax page.

at the same adress in london , is tradequal.com,

Attachments

• GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
    GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 0
It is funny how you request a withdrawal and they immediately start making unauthorized trades from your account. I got a phone call from someone in their office explaining how I could not withdraw any of my money,which was considerably less than it should have been, because they had to recover the money that I cost them through my trades. I never made a single trade in my account as a fellow named Samuel Levin was the broker who made any of these losing trades. For some reason my losses at their hands translated into their losses at my control. Something illegal and very wrong has happened here. I would just like my money back and have my hands washed of this whole mess.
John, so sad for your experience with Tradorax. Unfortunately, I have seen that they will make up anything that might sound good to you to keep stringing you along. I believe their plan is to stall so long that you eventually will just go away and leave your money with them. I, along with most of us went along with them playing their game to hopefully get at least some of our money back. Unfortunately, I now believe they are a total scam with even their address listed as the London stock exchange. I was fortunate to do a dispute on my credit card and I have my money I put in back. I am losing 4057.00 of the profit.

Back